• 25,628 posts
  • 1,004 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,024 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN7232 (resized).JPG
DSCN7231 (resized).JPG
Unbenannt (resized).JPG
DSCN7223 (resized).JPG
9881FBEA-9297-46D2-B5F0-24F96FFD3F86 (resized).jpeg
DSCN7207 (resized).JPG
DSCN7212 (resized).JPG
DSCN7205 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
0E70BB0C-1D39-4F15-9FA2-013A83C465C7 (resized).jpeg
69FCDEA0-024E-4114-92F2-27977D3BE07C (resized).png
Unbenannt (resized).PNG
DSCN7196 (resized).JPG
9D705069-AD84-44A6-ACEC-DA686075003F (resized).jpeg
CC14A821-3A75-41FA-8CFD-56EE58121152 (resized).jpeg
62C48A7F-D3AA-4121-9663-0367A4B3C223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (2 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (2 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Post #11372 Nordman outline for Alien Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #11389 CAD comparison of final Aliens vs Nordman drawing Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (2 years ago)

Post #11417 Gameplay from Heighway as of 2/28/17 Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13008 Andrew reveals the LE artwork and ramp installation in an alien day video Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13013 Andrew confirms LE art is finally approved by fox Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13022 Andrew explains the artist difference for the LE backglass Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #14488 Andrew returns, hints at big announcement coming in a few days. Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #15501 Copy of update posted to Facebook by the new HP Posted by Dust2000 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jq-pinner77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15408 2 years ago

Got a email from Melissa, just states shipping soon,first thing I've heard in 4 months,I disn't want to pull out cause LE means just that LE ,so if your not hanging in there don't think you may have the chance later to get one .But completely understand as I thought about bailing many times , I never got 1 update from anybody ,good thing for this forum ,it's the only way I could get any updates

2 months later
#16532 2 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I had the exact same experience with CoinTaker when waiting for my BoP 2.0 kit. Excuses after excuses about delays that would take two more weeks to resolve. Two weeks would pass, I'd hear nothing, send emails, hear nothing, call and leave a message, hear nothing, then get a random call or email that it would be another two weeks. Went on for 4 months. Eventually I did get my kit and I was happy about it, but I did not like the process. Seems so much easier to set your customer's expectation accurately than to string them along. That just pisses them off.

I paid in full last year only because I was told they had to be paid in full due to the games shipping in a couple weeks, communication from cointaker has been horrible to say the least

#16534 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

spooky is not really a new startup at this point.
150 AMH
300 RZ
??? Dominoes
100 Jetsons
Alice cooper in development
Over 175 TnA sold
Ben Heck next game in development
They have a prove track record.
I can completely understand not feeling comfortable putting down any non-refundable deposit, just pointing out that they are proven at this point.

I guess they are considered proven if you do not have any issues with your game ,there service support is non existing, had no head speakers (unplugged in the harness where it does not even belong) and bent switch on upper Playfield, called them and Charlie is a complete asset wipe ,he thinks and treats everyone like a operator, Guess what ,most pinball buyers are in home ,arcades are far and few .totally would never buy another game from them .His statement " sorry we are in Wisconsin and you are in Maryland " wtf?

#16629 2 years ago

Just my 2 cents , I put 1k down each on Aerosmith LE and Aliens Le last Sept , Was told by Melissa via email I needed to send balance of both games [which I was not expecting to drop 15k at once ] but sent the money , Well took 4 months to get the Aero and of course we all know the rest . So if you just have a deposit down on a game feel a little fortunate . I have been very patient with maybe 3-4 emails to her in a year . Communication has not been there strong point at all. Don't think I will buy anymore from there . Sent a email 2 weeks ago with no response to date ,Frustrating to say the least ,think I am numb but still can't help feeling the money would ne safer in my bank. I was truly under the impression everyone had paid in full same time I was required ,but seeing that is not the case at all. Like everyone just want the dam game already
Jim

1 week later
#16879 2 years ago

does anyone know exactly how many LE'S are being made? and how many are sold to date? Mine has been paid in full since last sept
just curious

1 month later
#18568 1 year ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

The free big backglass screen upgrade for HW direct LE customers is nice, but sadly does nothing for Cointaker LE customers which I'm sure there are still a decent amount. Hopefully they'll include free non reflective glass (still not close to the price of the big screen upgrade but it's still something) and maybe something else? I don't know if it should be on HW or Cointaker?
Excited they seem to keep shipping games, hopefully they are listening to the QC concerns brought up in this thread.

I agree, I am a very early adopter Nov 2016 and already expected the 27" screen in the sale .Hopefully the upgraded glass and maybe balance via credit for CT products would be cool. Either way they need to make good on the full cost of the fiber optic cancellation . I am very glad I will eventually get the game and never thought of bailing ,but no sympathy and want back what I paid

1 month later
#19185 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Thanks for the kind words, folks. Even though he doesn’t post here as often, Brian (bcd) has been working hard on this, so send love his way also.

Ferret , I am in Monrovia Md . about 25 mins maybe, As I hoping that you will certainly have a machine by then , if not I will personally loan you my game
when it arrives as long as you need it .God knows you guys deserve one
Jim

4 weeks later
#19655 1 year ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Actually I think I would, except I would never pay anything anymore, no matter what the promises or benefits I can get by pre-paying. That goes for all pinball companies by the way. As soon as they have made my game, then they can have the money, not before.

Thats the issue , I and we were told the game was shipping in 2 weeks , been paid in full since sept 2016. Was told by Melissa there would be 45 le's coming in 45 days and I can place a order for one, When I informed her I was already paid in full she replied that she would check on that , have heard nothing since , That was last week. Seems like the new money will be getting games first , I hope I am wrong as I will need heart medication for sure , numb just thinking about it uggggg

6 months later
#22901 1 year ago

Well, Took 3 yrs but finally have Alien in the house, Bought from a great guy in Canada, , Dealing with customs was a experience but it made it here without a scratch, Have played a few games and man what a great game , everything I expected and more It does have the beacons and up to date software, haven't ran it through the test mode yet ,Everything appears to be working but will thoroughly checkout when I have a bit of time. I have been a part of this forum for a couple yrs and I must say the support here is amazing and gets better all the time,I am in Monrovia Md - Glad to be part of the family

#22903 1 year ago

was able to test the xeno and it is not working , comes up with extend error ? would this be the gear slipping?
tia . Jim, check back tommorrow night

#22907 1 year ago

contacted the previous owner , he says xeno was working perfect , game was shipped upright in a crate ,[nice job and well packed] when I got the game the head was detached and laying next to the unit, I loosened the small screw on either side and reatached the head , now getting the exetend error message , any help would be appreciated

Jim

#22913 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Try this, worked for me. What is the tongue doing? Anything?
'Go to the two Xeno boards on the back board of the PF
I took off the one on the left as you are looking back to the front of the pin.
It was easier to get at the silver tiny screw that way.
I used a tiny Phillips head to turn the screw a couple of what felt like quarter clockwise turns
Works great now
Also look at the switch on that board that stays depressed against the back board to make sure it’s situated properly."

yes ,I got the tounge to come out but it will not retract properly, very weird , the switch appears to be working , the jaw does work ok . so the toungue will come out and grab the ball but then will not retract

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 199.99
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jq-pinner77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside