There's been a lot of talk about the art, but I think most of you have overlooked the more interesting tidbit that was posted yesterday......the 2nd whitewood playfield schematic.
I put them side by side below (white is 1st, pink is the more detailed 2nd), and upon inspection there are some really significant changes here. Granted not all the features are shown on the pink schematic, but from what I can see (and believe me it's hard to make out)....
1) The upper LT ramp no longer goes behind the playfield and exits on the RT. Now it quickly loops back to the LT, where there appears to be a 4 ball physical lock. Could this be where the Hypersleep chamber lock is located now?
2) On the chestburster shot, has the pop up target been replaced by something else? I can't tell what that is exactly. A scoop or subway enterance? Maybe a Chestbuster pop-up bash toy like an MMR troll? Or maybe it's just the pop-up target assembly & I'm reading into it too much.
3) The lower LT ramp has been changed as well, perhaps connected to the upper LT ramp by a diverter? Really hard to tell what the path of that ramp is now.
4) The path of the wireform on the reverse ramp has been changed so that it doesn't cover up the APC drop targets.
5) I still can't tell where the facehugger toy is located either. Maybe the top RT area at the back of the playfield, now that space has been created there? There's facehugger inserts, so I would assume there's a toy of them somewhere.
I just find it fun to try and decipher these pin schematics, that's all I have zero inside info. The layout just looks cram-packed to me with tons of unique shots, and we already know there will be lots of cool toys. With Aurich's art package, I really think it's going to be an incredible pin when it's finalized.