pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freezie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5092 8 years ago

i think im like you Libtech , standard , possibly the small lcd up top , not the large , i want to see the translite too . i think i will be ordering one shortly and grabbing the real prize (alien pf ) when its out .

1 week later
#5189 8 years ago

cant wait for my full throttle , now seeing this makes the wait even worse !

#5211 8 years ago

are you referring to where the lcd screen goes ?

#5222 8 years ago

Man , it really did look like a hole didn't it !

#5240 8 years ago

I'm loving all the speculation !

1 week later
#5280 8 years ago

Any Info that comes along , I'm grateful for . Good things take time , anything rushed usually shows .

1 week later
#5313 8 years ago

I just want my full throttle to ship to me !! Well , that and alien news

2 weeks later
#5436 8 years ago

ahhhh super sprint (next passion to pinball ) that sucker soaked up a ton of my quarters !

1 week later
#5525 7 years ago

Love the shirt Jeff ! I have the same one .

3 weeks later
#6326 7 years ago

Me too .

2 months later
#7092 7 years ago

Excited for the future!

1 month later
#7803 7 years ago

Can't wait to own this with my full throttle . Love my full throttle .

#8081 7 years ago

so pleased with what i see so far! loving full throttle , but its going to be in a box under the cab for a loooong time !

#8315 7 years ago

People on here are unbelievable sometimes . A guy has a passion to make pins and people will do their best to bring out the torches and pitchforks . I'm sure they have no intentions whatsoever of buying , they just get off trolling.

#8388 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Being played tons at expo today and responses were VERY positive from all i spoke to

ahhh Bay78 has an alien shirt now !

#8421 7 years ago

the drama has been ridiculous , the drama should be , when can i get an alien ! looks wicked already for an early production version , excellent to be a pinhead right now.

#8589 7 years ago

selectable is good !

1 week later
#8778 7 years ago

I'm an owner , I'm not jumping to conclusions, I'm not panicking . I will patiently wait and find out , I'm confident I will be taken care of .

1 week later
#9090 7 years ago

I have to put it out there that nitro helped every step of the way when I had a few small issues . Buy with confidence from tommy , while in Canada !

1 month later
#9559 7 years ago

that was a great vid !!

1 month later
#10517 7 years ago

Hope I have a better year this year than last ! I really want that alien kit for my full throttle .

1 month later
#11846 7 years ago

Yes it is standard widebody glass.

#11877 7 years ago

Now I'm wondering how it will work for those of us with full throttle , as in the blades , we won't have the resessed panels , I'm assuming we are screwed for putting in blades ?!

#11880 7 years ago

The computer change out sucks , but I can live with that , I'm wondering more along the line of whether or now the side blades will work .

#11897 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Side blades are an add on from what i understand.

i thought i read that they have now recessed them for clearance when lifting the playfield , perhaps i read/took that wrong ?

#11933 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you are correct. I should have been more clear. The light up side and back blade is an option.
The side blades themself are on the side like normal from what I can see. The difference between our Full T cab and our Aliens cab is that the Aliens cab has a spot routed out behind the side blade which accepts the el light to light the blades up.

Ah , gotcha , that clears it up for me , thanks . The el would obviously be cool , but not necessary for the blade to look cool .

#12011 7 years ago

thats a question all those that have supported the company by purchasing the full throttles want to know !

#12017 7 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Why the F**K would you spend $550.00 on a 27" commercial LCD for home use only?

i wasted$500 bucks in the pin world for alot dumber shit , my friends that come over love it , more importantly i love it .

#12040 7 years ago

500 might not sound like a lot , but remember , some of us are Canadian and we get gouged every time prices are converted from usd . A lot of times it isn't even compareable to the actual usd to cnd . Example would be a ski-doo sled .
Made in Canada , shipped to the us and sold cheaper there than here when you compare the dollar directly .

#12042 7 years ago

That's a reasonable price .

#12093 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

a standard alien with the 27" monitor is $10500 in Canadian funds.. plus shipping to your door

Yup,that's what FT was .

#12260 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Can someone comment on the "pop" of the pop bumpers? My FullT was really weak and ended up being one reason I traded it out. Very interested in Alien but hoping there is more action off the pops and slings.

The pops are downright dissapointing , no matter how many times the code has been tweaked . They need to be fixed , they suck .

#12327 7 years ago

my FT was doing the same thing, air balls off the play-field lcd , by the time i figured it out my plastic over one of the ramps was broken. Andrew was quick to reply through our email conversation and trouble shoot , In the end it was super easy to level and heighway sent me out a new plastic to replace the broken one. my play-field showed no signs of chipping.

4 weeks later
#13063 6 years ago

I don't think it would be hard to pop it out and in when you want l it was only a few plugs .

2 weeks later
#13871 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Also does Heighway include a manual for their games, or does the diagnostic menus on the LCD basically make that obsolete now? The old manuals are nice for parts lists, diagrams, etc. Hoping they include one.
Basically I'd like to know a specific list of all the rubber sizes used in the game, in case I swap out.

there isnt a manual for full throttle yet, so i wouldn't expect much on that front.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freezie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=freezie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.