• 25,535 posts
  • 1,000 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,007 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ALIEN (resized).PNG
DSCN7187 (resized).JPG
DSCN7186 (resized).JPG
DSCN7185 (resized).JPG
DSCN7184 (resized).JPG
DSCN7178 (resized).JPG
DSCN7176 (resized).JPG
DSCN7037 (resized).JPG
DSCN7036 (resized).JPG
DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
DSCN7030 (resized).JPG
DSCN7029 (resized).JPG
Elm-HCG-Alien-Queen-2018-8-01 (resized).jpg
IMG_2646 (resized).jpg
IMG_2645 (resized).jpg
F6EDF501-8119-424A-B55D-1BA15F1CA890 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (2 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (2 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Post #11372 Nordman outline for Alien Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #11389 CAD comparison of final Aliens vs Nordman drawing Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (2 years ago)

Post #11417 Gameplay from Heighway as of 2/28/17 Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13008 Andrew reveals the LE artwork and ramp installation in an alien day video Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13013 Andrew confirms LE art is finally approved by fox Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13022 Andrew explains the artist difference for the LE backglass Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #14488 Andrew returns, hints at big announcement coming in a few days. Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #15501 Copy of update posted to Facebook by the new HP Posted by Dust2000 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider foureyedcharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#945 4 years ago

Friday friday friday

1 month later
#1021 4 years ago

I'm hoping i will get to play an Alien at Expo this year........Expo is gonna be big this year, just have a feeling.

2 months later
#1479 4 years ago

Pretty impressive and interesting layout.....can't wait to see it at expo?

2 months later
#2246 4 years ago

Everyone wants to know if alien is going to be at Expo bump

2 months later
#3018 3 years ago

Man,this would be a really great time to see a reveal.......here's hoping the approvals go smooth and quick.

#3073 3 years ago

Its time to throw us a bone.....ramps, toys, art, beacons.....anything? Come on its Christmas time.

3 weeks later
#3389 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A regular progress update. That's it. I'm NOT asking questions.
It's for their benefit as well. Keeping us talking about it. We are interested to know what's going on not just with Alien but Heighway pinball. Sort of like Spooky taking pics of their new building they are constructing. Promotion?
I don't think taking 15 minutes every two weeks is too much to ask.

Yes, you are asking too much. That would be the last thing i would do if I ran the company. Remember when Heighway moved?....scroll through the thread and you will find many pictures of the moving process as well as pictures of new machinery and many others. There have been plenty of updates and Andrew has been nothing but informative and transparent from the start. Spooky and Heighway are different companies, great companies, but thats where the comparison ends. Are you sure you didn't mean to post on the JJP thread?

Thanks Andrew, Can't wait for the reveal!

#3773 3 years ago

Lots of detail, the more you look the better it gets.....excellent.

PS....stop quoting kaneda....f n a

#4510 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The Moderators did that for us, and killed his secondary accounts, too.
Bahhahahahaha
Wehehehehehehehehe

Crazy how calm/improved things are with one person missing.

2 months later
#5181 3 years ago

I think that head looks sweet, and i dont think it's too big. Its going in a big wide body game that needs alot of "alien". That being said, kinda disappointed that this is all that is revealed. Show me a picture of a populated playfield.

#5235 3 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

I bet that alien head is actual size and sits right on top of the pop bumpers... at least I hope it's actual size!

You should read the thread.....

1 month later
#5721 3 years ago

Wow, won't see it until Sept? I'm not buying the blame it on Fox routine....All i can say are negative things, so I will keep to myself.

4 months later
#7834 3 years ago

Looks amazing!! can't wait to see it in person next week! If you can't say something positive about this.....well, your an ass.

#8208 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Sweet Lordy
I do hope you can adjust the brightness on that backboard strip.

That picture is with the glass off....the bezel covers those lights and you cAnnot see them. The game looks amazing lit up in person.

#8316 2 years ago

I missed playing Alien tonight, it must have been tucked away in another room.....it looks killer , hopefully I can jam on it Saturday.

6 months later
#12952 2 years ago

Legitimate question....if all Highway is waiting on is Xeno boards, then why aren't there 100 machines assembled awaiting the boards? Way behind on production and nothing built in volume yet....it's smelling very questionable imho.

1 week later
#13492 2 years ago

Show me a fully functioning production Alien SE.

3 weeks later
#14637 2 years ago

Link opens fine for me.....

"NOTICE;
Regarding the Alien pinball machine by Heighway Pinball company. We were originally proud to announce when we came to an agreement as a dealer of this incredible looking pinball machine and other future games from this company. We've met with the owner and talk to him many times. The company truly does have a great passion for putting out great games. But since our initial connection and investment with Heighway Pinball the company has struggled to finish producing games and also providing customer service on their previous game, "Full Throttle". Other issues not disclosed also have arose so we have decided to break ties and we are no longer a product dealer/distributor for Heighway Pinball company products at this time. This does not mean we might not revisit getting back together with them in the future but they first must get production, manual/schematic documentation and customer service in a much better place first. We need that support for ourselves and to help supply our customers. They have a unique product there so communication and documentation service and repair is vital
I wish them the best of luck in their growth and production. We hear there is a new announcement coming for some restructuring of their company and hopefully that will go smoothly as well.
Thank you
Troy North and Top Score Gamerooms LLC"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 399.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider foureyedcharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside