pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23706 5 years ago

I would love to own one of these but seems it many were produced due to heighway going under. Did we ever get a total count on machines made?

#23709 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I now have my second one coming.

I’m jealous

#23715 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

You can still own one. That LE you own would be a nice downpayment to the right seller. Asking price is now at $11K for an Alien SE.
I dont own one, but I do keep track of the sales on this game original sticker price has nesrly doubled due to scarcity ($6400 when being produced).

Only see one up right now at 12.5k (ouch!)

If I found one reasonably I’d just buy an alien outright to add to my collection. I am keeping my POTC a long time!

#23721 5 years ago

That’s 11k euros (12.5k dollars). And it’s in Europe. :p

#23728 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Ahh totally ignored the euro symbol. My new one is coming from Europe. I would contact him and try to work a deal

Nah I’d just as soon buy the 12.5k one stateside. More than I want to spend on it though. I know it’s more valuable than original but I think I saw one sell recently around 11k in great condition.

1 month later
#23809 5 years ago

Someday I’ll have this in my collection. It’s the only game right now that I would buy without having played one.

1 week later
#23839 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

$750 shipped does not sound unreasonable to me, compared to other playfield prices?

Yea that's not special pricing. I'd rather wait for someone else to make replacement PFs too considering Mirco's business practices.

#23842 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

What are those practices? Keep pinball woke...

Harassing other vendors on the site here with fake legal threats and other nonsense. There was a couple threads on it, I won't rehash it all here.

2 months later
#24377 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm sure I've posted this before, but this was my original LE backglass design that was done with 'approved' assets, which at the time I was told was the only way to do things. I guess Andrew didn't like it, and I said well, I dunno what else to do, you've locked me into a box with what I'm allowed to use, we're scraping the bottom of the barrel here, I've wrung all the blood from these stones I can. And at this point we're years in and I'm sick of his shit and spending all this unpaid time on the game. So that's when he went to Brian and had him redraw my design. Suddenly hand drawn art was kosher I guess, I dunno, fuck Andrew and his lies.
Anyways, then the call went to not have a non-LCD version, and this one never came out either, just the rework to fit the screen.
[quoted image]

I think this looks awesome

4 weeks later
#24495 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I just reached the first mini wizard mode on the alien side - the one you dump the alien out of the ship..... When I reached it on my older game it really wasn't all there but this version.... Wow. So well done. Great integration with not only clips but the shots it asks you to do match what's going on. This is even better than jjp. Bravo.
On a side note, anyone else have their led strips dip a little in an area on the side lights? I tried glue but not a great solution. Any other good ideas?

You’re killing me. I cannot wait to own this game someday.

1 week later
#24567 4 years ago

If I had $18k lying around!

6 months later
#25835 4 years ago

I hope someone remakes it. I wish I had this pin so bad. But the money holds me back for now. Someday...

#25839 4 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

I speak for myself but once updaded last rev software, boards, pcb and some changes usb for instance, (i add caps and a new PS) the pin is pretty reliable. Never add any issue for months and the pin is played a lot.
There are still Aliens to buy but they are easier to find in Europe.
For the remake: if I remember well, the first talk start in around feb/march this year, it was supposed to be announced in may. There was some bets for this. Obviously nothing happened and then supposed to come later this year and then before end 2019 and then nothing (no date). Some people are positive about this with high level of infos. Good for them. Now if you want a pin, search for it and don’t prey for a hypothetical new release which could never happen or could be in years from now...

Believe me I’m slowly saving to buy an alien. There’s a guy selling one for $13k and it’s all the will power I have to not just throw the balance of what I don’t have on a credit card LOL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=f3honda4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.