pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elwood_be.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2748 8 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

As somebody already said it, I also saw the playfield on the phone and it really looks great. Also the shot layout and the whole concept appeals to me, as does the way that Andrew seems to seek out people with a love for and knowledge of Pinball machines. Btw I ordered an Alien LE today ! This one is going to sell out fast once all is revealed
Love your work Aurich !

+1. Ordered an LE today and deposit sent !

#2751 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Does anyone know how many are left?

Maximum 494 as the five numbers I requested originally were already attributed .

11 months later
#9165 7 years ago

I sent some mails in the past few weeks to Heighway and received a response with some delay from Andrew himself.

Today, I receive a surprise phone call from him asking if I received his answer and if I still have any questions about my order.
It's not a lot but thanks to him to spend some of his precious time to take care of me, I feel "special", not an anonymous customer.
I'm still waiting a phone call from Gary after spending more than 50K€ in Stern LE (or at least my Stern T-Shirt normally offered with Metallica LE that I never received).

Honestly, I'm not fully convinced by the artwork but I'm sure that the game itself will be great. So, I'm still in as I want to help someone that I think that he tries to make it right without delirious prices like latest Stern or JJP announcements (At least for us Europeans).

Thierry (Alien LE#52)

2 weeks later
#9309 7 years ago

Is the specific art package for the LE includes the playfield or it will be exactly the same as the standard one ?

3 weeks later
#9549 7 years ago

I'm curious, what is the use of this sheet of plastic ?

Heighway_640 (resized).jpgHeighway_640 (resized).jpg

#9583 7 years ago

One think that Heighway must improve at my opinion is the follow-up of emails. I never receive answers when I send mails to "official" mailboxes. It's when I send mail directly to Andrew that I receive one but I don't like doing it as I suppose that he has some other things to do.

#9584 7 years ago

A little question, if I order my Alien with the big screen, will I receive the normal translite to be able to move the screen to another machine ?

2 months later
#11199 7 years ago

For LE's art package, is it finished but not yet approved or still in progress ?

7 months later
#16913 6 years ago

Code 1.2 gameplay:

4 weeks later
#17995 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey you got the beacons!
Do your side "blades" light up if you turn the main lighting down to 8 or so? This was described as the bug that stops them from lighting up when the lights are all set to ten.
I ask because most of these new vids I see sadly have the interior side lighting out... and I suspect that would help light the PF and add some atmosphere. Maybe some new owners don't even realize they are supposed to light up?
Congrats to the patient folk over here.

I think that the lighting of the interior side blades is an option on SE.

6 months later
#22142 5 years ago

I know it is useless but I want to fill in the proof of debt document received from Mark Hunt.
As English is not my mother tongue and that it's the first time that I have to fill in this kind of document, can someone send me an example of what he has completed ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,999 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elwood_be.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=elwood_be and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.