DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3631 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There's no reason to keep it a secret, it will be tomorrow (Tuesday) to correspond with the show Heighway is attending.

You're one of the biggest critics of lazy effects in other art and that many modern games don't look like beautiful pieces of art so they're unsuitable for your home at the prices they cost. I'm ready to nitpick the shit out of this!

But I'm expecting it to be awesome. Shadow is the best looking game in my lineup!

#3804 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think it looks good and cant wait to see a populated version to tie everything together. I bet the plastics really finish off what is on the play field.

Same, looking forward to a populated playfield. The stripped playfield make some parts look sparse, but I know a ton of that space will be covered up with stuff and plastics. I like the colors, it makes each shot distinct but keeps the dark theme and doesn't make me taste the rainbow.

#3811 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Still, very little contrast between the red, blue and browns.

Art fiiiiiiight!

#3840 8 years ago

Alright I've pored over this enough at work. I like it. It doesn't blow me away like a Met or TH, but it's still above average. I have a few of the same criticisms above but also some things I don't mind (I actually like the stuff in the center of the playfield for the most part). Insert art has legible text that doesn't look squished anywhere and I like the little icons that often accompany the insert text. The top of the playfield looks blurry and I don't really understand what it is, but that's probably all going to be hard to see anyway. If I try to "fill up" the parts of the playfield that are going to be covered in my brain and ignore the big black LCD screen I think this game will look pretty good, can't wait to see it lit up and populated.

Right now I'm feeling it's a 7/10. It certainly doesn't detract from the game like we see sometimes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider defaultgen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=defaultgen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.