zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjmjmm2006.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2896 8 years ago

I'm excited, Andrew is as transparent as they come, at least to myself. I am an early adopter of Heighway and guarantee every Heighway table will be at my location as soon as available. Thanks for the updates, our customer based is very very excited for Alien. May even make you a few customers for the home environment. Best.

C

1 year later
#11185 7 years ago

Screenshot_20170220-120315 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170220-120315 (resized).png

#11214 7 years ago

Prismatic core online.

20170222_064751 (resized).png20170222_064751 (resized).png

#11218 7 years ago

It is today. The waiting is killing me.

#11271 7 years ago

Hi all, I don't Internet much so is there a way to post video I took of the unboxing and such? Just trying to share on here so you can have a better idea at the build quality etc? Thanks much. I can link to Facebook if not.

#11280 7 years ago

Mr snow,

Check out the video see if that helps you, if not I can call you and guide you as I have unboxed heighway games before.

Best,

C

#11283 7 years ago

Yes I would go for a 6amp slo and keep an eye on it. My 3 year old actually was the one to blow the fuse. Game operated flawlessly after the change. Also I had great support from Andrew on any issues. I really had none. Only other tip would be to remove filler bolts so that the head can be properly attached from the inside of the back box.

Good luck with your game and I am sure it will be a great earner for you guys.

#11291 7 years ago

Our plan is to have all 4 alien pinballs on route. I do this for a living, amusements that is. I have a personal collection but very few home only games as this is my family business since the early 1970s. I know some people on pinside in real life but most will tell you this is not normal for me to post like this. I just wanted to inform the pinball community of the game so they can make a more informed decision on their purchases.

This game is at voodoo brewing in Homestead PA but will make its way to our newest retro arcade at Starport in Morgantown WV.

Good luck to everyone on their alien pinball. I'm sure you'll be happy with the purchase.

Best

#11305 7 years ago

For the record I did attempt to do this on you tube and I signed up for an account but the upload kept timing out on my mobile data. Sorry for that. If one of you can transfer the Facebook video to YouTube then awesome. If not I can try to sort it when I am done for the day.

#11348 7 years ago

Thanks everyone for tuning in and thanks SAK for contributing with equipment and the stream to let the world see this game. From an operator prospective I'm very pleased with this unit. I have some good data to relay back to the heighway team so they can translate it into a better product down the line. There have been 700 plays in 3 days, I'm very happy with it.

Tuesday evening I will attempt to have a friend of mine play some on stream. He is a top 20 player, he may be able to get this game to sing.

Thanks again to everyone that made the stream and participated in playing.

#11352 7 years ago

I wish I knew how to achieve this with lighting and HD video. My job as an amusement operator leaves me to other things atm. I can contact the guy that does my family photos and see if he can offer any insight. I am also willing to purchase the right camcorder because I intend to supply a set up for those that attend our aracde.

Sorry, I just don't know enough about the specs and what is necessary.

7 months later
#17443 6 years ago

Headed to CT this morning. Excited for the second time. Thanks Heighway, Roger, Morgan, Melissa, Chris and company for helping make this process possible. This will go on location again at starport. The others, as they come in will be on location in Pittsburgh and surrounding. Good luck all!!

#17502 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Sweet, I'll be back in Pittsburgh in a couple weeks and will be certain to book a hotel suitably close to Starport!
Edit - just saw that Starport isn't in Pitt, still holding out hope to get to play this game somewhere soon!

Starport is 1 hour south of Pittsburgh. Show this post and I'll buy you first drink and first game. Also message me on here, I drive down on Fridays and Sunday evenings if you're I'm town and would like to check the place out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,999 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjmjmm2006.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=cjmjmm2006 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.