pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chris_brim.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#944 9 years ago

its 1.30pm in the uk now so not long to wait for you guys

2 years later
#16564 6 years ago

a bit more bull shit i think 21 pins is not even a full container and there are no storms between the uk and usa unless you are going a strange way round

#16650 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I'm kinda surprised the first 100 or so didn't just ship in the U.K...

i think they will be lucky if they sell 10 in the uk
people seem to be under the illusion that pinball sells in the hundreds in the uk i can tell you this is not true i would suspect less than 50 for any new game

#16651 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Since you Alien guys are asleep, I'll post the latest from Facebook for you:
First larger batch of 25 built. Some still need to go through QC. Then a container will be off to the US and single ones to other places.

i dont regularly come on pinside but do read this post
reading some posts on here i do wonder why coin taker put up with lie after lie from hp and dont just bin them off i see some weeks ago ct where told they had shipped but not excuse down to the weather i then see another post they would ship friday i now see a pic of the factory and they are still there its sunday here in the uk today oh another lie why cant hp be honest or just say nothing the pic only shows around 13 in the box and others i various states around the factory 21 isnt even a full container so that is not very cost affective

2 weeks later
#17044 6 years ago

has anybody got tracking info yet
when shipping from jjp i can get all the info collection from jjp when it lands at the docks when its loaded then tracking via gps when on the ship customs clearance date and date when ship will dock its kind of fun seeing it travel all over

1 month later
#18894 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Why not just wait until the LE's are actually shipping?

How long does it take to get the armour powder coated no more than 3 days not 3 weeks

#18962 6 years ago

you can ship in mixed containers but its much more expensive and risky as you dont know what it will ship with could be toxic waste i once had a pin shipped with shit loads of garlic and the pin stank for 6 months
shipping less than 20 pins is not cost afective you need to fill a container i also dont buy the delays all the time most shipping is always on time and the customs clear on the see not in port

1 month later
#19741 6 years ago

only drop in on this post from time to time but is more bullshit after more bullshit reading there last fb post they said people would be getting there le in december or would try to do this i see no le shipped and we are now nearly in February now they say send the final payment and choose your color and we will ship in 35 days you must be nuts to send more money you should pay in full when its at coin taker and ready for delivery
are coin taker the only hp distributer i bet most other distributors have ran a mile now
cant understand why cointaker continue to be there distributor it must be a real pain in the ass for them

1 month later
#20228 6 years ago

Cointaker may be a great company but are being made to look like a set of clowns by Heighway pinball with all the lies that are being said but if they are happy to pass the lies on to customers that makes them as bad I don’t know why cointaker put up with the endless lies and don’t just terminate Heighway as a distributor it must be just as much hassle for them as you guys
The last few jjp and chg shipments that came to the UK pinball heaven posted the tracking no of the ship so you could see where it was on it’s trip also pics of it being loaded and unloaded at this end a deposit is paid to secure it them payment in full when in the UK and scheduled for delivery I think that is the correct way to go
Heighway said that people would see there Le by December it’s now March and still only speculation that’s why people don’t want to pay in full
Be interesting to see if it comes with the shaker motor as promised

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chris_brim.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=chris_brim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.