pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buju.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11998 7 years ago

ill drink the cool-aid. Just put the deposit down for standard alien. Its "game over" for my checking/savings account I found the process to be relatively painless, and the team was quite helpful. Turn around time for my order is april/may.

4 months later
#15748 6 years ago

Despite immense verbal insults/ frowns/ and general naysayery from my buds in the league, looks like my se with shaker and pdi glass will be sent end of August. Just like many of us I have flip flopped on refund, or stay in. My communication with hpb has been consistent. They get back to me pretty quick. They will honor my original pricing, and I like this.

My plan was to sell it nib with a hefty markup for that rich guy who must have everything right now, no compromise, and no waiting.

Plans change tho don't they? I was going to flip it into the new sw game, but I actually played it on route, and my plan changed. Perhaps a second hand sw riiight before tax season is in my future...time will tell.

Now I'm planning on a fkn giant opening party with all the naysaying punters invited... they are my buds after all.....

#15792 6 years ago
Quoted from nman:

So they are for-sure offering real pdi/roman glass as an option now? I recall there was some mixed info about this back when Andrew was around so i would love to know if it got sorted out.

Confirmed today via email

real roman glass coming with my order

1 week later
#15978 6 years ago

A few things to confirm.

Indeed they will be shipping to cointaker. I brought up the prepayment I made about already paying and they seemed agreeable about an arrangement for that.

If you have pdi/roman glass it won't ship out in this current container to CT as they wait for their roman glass shipment. After seeing the reports if glass DOA, trying to get a non roman switcheroo to speed up delivery.

4 weeks later
#16609 6 years ago

I asked Morgan if my order still was coming with pdi glass and he said that it was. I asked 3 or 4 weeks ago

2 weeks later
#16943 6 years ago

those of you who got the address confirmation email who paid the extra 350 for air shipping:

Can you confirm if any compensation/deal was made for the 350 that was supposed to get the game to my/your door?

1 week later
#17099 6 years ago

Great news! I can't seem to get a response from HP if I'll be in the next container or not. 2 emails with zero response.

Still great news that they are on the way!

1 month later
#18513 6 years ago

Can anyone post a non Morgan email for contact @ Heighway? I have been emailing him to no avail. 3 emails unanswered in last 6 weeks or so. Just trying to add the LCD screen to my order and can't get anything sent back to me. Thx

#18515 6 years ago

Bought from them direct. They are shipping it to the CT folks. Also I have been inquiring about the 300$ door to door shipping fee, and what's going to happen to that $.

2 months later
#19643 6 years ago

Pretty sure he was calling me a crumb bum.... and I loved that! Seems like he was a little angry at our friend green hornet too.

I'm still in for a tricked out SE, but the waiting/following of this thread is painful at times. I keep telling myself " these folks are working out the bugs now, so I won't have too"

2 months later
#20510 6 years ago

According to HP they only ship to cointaker in the USA. I did pay the extra door to door 300 bucks when I first pre ordered, but later after the shake up they let us know they were shipping all games to cointaker only.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buju.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.