• 24,892 posts
  • 990 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 minutes ago by Pale_Purple
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,874 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7F4123F8-8391-4ECE-AF11-E962ADD02580 (resized).jpeg
C653BBEA-0D6A-4AB8-B747-8AB03D8AB9A9 (resized).jpeg
A15EC5AF-B8AF-4747-B4C0-E2FF4E306E55 (resized).jpeg
DSCN6913 (resized).JPG
DSCN6918 (resized).JPG
DSCN6921 (resized).JPG
518EA3E1-9B40-4D09-9AF3-D08B83ACA387 (resized).jpeg
EC6E7BFE-1F99-4FAB-9410-B8F27C37F14C (resized).jpeg
DSCN6926 (resized).JPG
DSCN6925 (resized).JPG
IMG_4911 (resized).jpg
IMG_4910 (resized).jpg
Unbenannt (resized).JPG
36C12A21-ACB7-4C77-AA6E-93870258191D (resized).jpeg
12078675-4704659829489674 (resized).jpg
9A1AD931-4F86-4CAC-A73C-8318A968E54C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (2 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (2 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (2 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (2 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (2 years ago)

Post #11372 Nordman outline for Alien Posted by solarvalue (2 years ago)

Post #11389 CAD comparison of final Aliens vs Nordman drawing Posted by EalaDubhSidhe (2 years ago)

Post #11417 Gameplay from Heighway as of 2/28/17 Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13008 Andrew reveals the LE artwork and ramp installation in an alien day video Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13013 Andrew confirms LE art is finally approved by fox Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #13022 Andrew explains the artist difference for the LE backglass Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #14488 Andrew returns, hints at big announcement coming in a few days. Posted by HeighwayPinball (2 years ago)

Post #15501 Copy of update posted to Facebook by the new HP Posted by Dust2000 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boozemarlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1154 4 years ago

This has likely been answered before, but are all the Alien LEs sold out?

2 weeks later
1 month later
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

As a member of the Alien team, I can assure you that we are working hard on the game. We did show quite a bit at the UK Pinball Party to those luckily enough to attend. We will show more when we can but unlike Full Throttle, we are bound by licensing restrictions.

C'mon guys/gals, at least cut them the same amount of slack everyone cut JJP when they said the same thing about TH.

#1842 3 years ago

Any mention of a Sigourney Weaver toy?

3 weeks later
#2218 3 years ago

Remind me again what Heighway estimates the interchangeable tables to cost.

#2239 3 years ago

Meow

image.jpeg

1 week later
#2347 3 years ago
Quoted from JosephT:

Sigourney Weaver is soooo hot for not being your typical "hot chick". This is my dream theme and hope she is represented somehow... (I haven't read this whole thread)

Might wanna check a cpl of my previous posts in this thread. Just sayin'

#2399 3 years ago

Backglass is absolutely gorgeous!!! Good stuff guys...good stuff. Love what I'm seeing. Here's an Alien whitewood flipping vid Heighway posted back in Feb to give ppl a basic idea of the shots again (not saying this is an exact representation of the playfield shown at expo). Wish I was there! Enjoy and have a drink for me.

#action=share

1 month later
#2996 3 years ago

Alien LE #69
Just had my Seiko Ridley Remake delivered. Looking fwd to the progress of this pin. Hope it turns out well cause I'm not sure if I can return the watch.

image.jpeg

Added over 3 years ago: Addendum: Due to era by Heighway I was mistakenly given LE #69 after it was already allocated to someone else. Supposedly LE #54 as of now.

#2998 3 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Nice - ordered the watch about a week ago, shipped Monday, currently waiting. How long did it take for yours to show up, if you don't mind my asking?

Ordered 11/22/15 Shipped next day. Received around 14 days later. Tried looking for exact date recieved but couldn't locate. Came from Japan and had to clear customs.

1 month later
#3457 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If I had complete freedom would I have done it differently? Sure, why not.

Ok then...Why?

#3466 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Why what? I'm not following your question, can you restate it more clearly?

What are some of the things you would have done differently if given complete freedom and why?

#4244 3 years ago

So no Ripley and crew due to licensing restraints. Any chance we see a P-5000 anywhere on this pin?

#4352 3 years ago

As usual, trouble w/a theme like this is expectations. I was hoping for Ripley and a P-5000, but that's not happening. As well, I was hoping for a vivid and detailed Xenomorph/Alien on the playfield. What Aurich has done is nice, but it doesn't strike me as flat out Alien(s) yet. Too bad for me and I hope I'm in the minority. After having Heighway screw up my LE order I'm now on the fence. Going to think about it over the weekend and see how I feel come Monday. Aurich is undoubtedly talented and as far as playfiled artwork goes what the hell do I know anyway. Still doesn't keep me from feeling a bit let down, but again, that's the problem w/expectations....especially mine! Can't wait to see/play the final product!!

#4354 3 years ago

Nothing major just an aggravation. Was told that none of the 3 numbers I had requested were available so Heighway emailed me a list of numbers available. The one I chose from their list turned out to be part of a distributor's allotment. Found out 2 months down the road. Now I'm numberless

#4364 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#4368 3 years ago

Hey accidental, wonder how that'd look near the upper right flipper?

#4371 3 years ago

I believe once all the toys, plastics, ramps, fiber optics, etc are put on it'll be enough Alien(s) for anyone. Even me and my expectations.

#4372 3 years ago

"I'm altering the vector, now"

"Struts retract"

2 weeks later
#4613 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I wanna throw out a plug for Heighway to come to SFGE in Atlanta during June. If you come, I'll buy you at least a few shots.

Agree 100%! Here's a link to the badass new location/hotel SFGE will be held at this year. Please try to makes this happen Heighway. It's a first class expo from top to bottom. http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/hotel/

1 week later
#4733 3 years ago

Beautiful playfield and the clear looks nice and shiny. Prolly in the minority, but wish it hit me over the head as Alien. Doesn't do that for me as it stands. Can't wait to see it in person and populated with all the toys, mechs, etc. Look fwd to seeing the finished product. Keep up the good work guys!

1 month later
#5317 3 years ago

Today would be a great day for a major update Heighway. Just sayin'

1 week later
#5353 3 years ago

9c5d83b0f6a11b61147dc64f8885bc08_(resized).jpg

#5412 3 years ago

image_(resized).png

3 weeks later
#5826 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

if you find yourself in South Wales, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Florida or one of several other locations, then you can meet up with one of our team members who will be more than happy to show you the latest material.

How about SFGE in GA? Pretty please. I'm not above begging.

#6005 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#6624 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I love Newt, she's a huge part of Aliens, the relationship between her and Ripley is part of what makes the film work so well. I'm stoked that we're trying to integrate her into the game more personally.
If anyone tries to tell me that the the they come out at night mostly line isn't a famous Aliens quotable I'm gonna laugh at them!

I like the idea of more Newt so long as the pin has Ripley. Can't have an Alien(s) pin without Ellen Ripley. If Newt is a huge part of Aliens then Ripley is Alien(s).

2 months later
#7501 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Who is this Kaneda I see referenced throughout Pinside? Can anyone share context?

2 months later
#9382 2 years ago

Hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day!

6 months later
#15260 2 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

The Alien code is not yet complete, but it is much faster and more fun than any JJP game.

thedude (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 50.00
Sale Pending!
Denver, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middleborough, MA
$ 279.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 20.90
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boozemarlin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside