DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ben1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7233 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Assuming Fox approvals go smoothly I don't think anyone will be disappointed in the audio work David Thiel has done for this game

In case someone has not seen this:

I think aurich is absolutely right.
Just small clips but you can imagine the awesomeness
Cheers

1 week later
#7305 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I really want to throw caution to the wind and place a pre-order, but I need to at least see pics and preferably video so I have a thin veneer of justification. Really hope it comes soon.

So true, i'm in the same boat, having this exact thought since months! but it's the home stretch right now, just a few more weeks

1 month later
#8451 7 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

5800 euro for the standard edition That cant be right....

I'm wondering about that number too! About 1k less than the last quote from my distributor before expo. Would love to get clarification about the pricing for standard.
Game looks killer!
Cheers

1 week later
#8882 7 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I really wonder if someone, who has no space for 5 pins, can even afford 5 pins.

Every pinhead living in a major city might disagree strongly

Quoted from Plungemaster:This way 1 single pin could have a ton of games. All the same layout, but different rules, you can adjust the toys if you like.

Interesting ideas but the fact of having the same layout would kill it for me. That's the reason for having different machines!

#9032 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I know you are very busy Andrew, but some of us really looking forward to watching that presentation video. Just another friendly reminder to upload when you have time

Not a video but very close: the whole seminar as audio file (many many others on pinballnews.com too)
http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2016/heighway_pinball.mp3

Cheers

2 weeks later
#9348 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I've said before, I'm hoping ALIEN is the most immersive pin ever, with the clips and Thiel sound it certainly could be, especially with headphones.

Just played the protoype at the hungarian pinball open for 30 minutes straight on saturday early morning (the only time there were not 10 people waiting behind
Don't know if there's been a software update since expo but it felt there were more light effects than on the videos i have seen. The one thing i can definitely assure you is that immersion and sound are on a level i've never experienced on a pinball machine before! The audio effects in combination with the awesome videoclips gave me sweaty hands and a higher heart rate after 10 seconds of playing the machine.
Shots felt awesome too, same caveats as the expo crowd already mentioned, left ramp will be redesigned and that's a good thing.
Cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ben1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=ben1981 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.