DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Just thinking to jump on the train, especially that game would look great next to Predator.
But as the Predator still haven't been delivered yet, and there is a huge silence from SkitB I hesitate to spent the next couple of thousand dollars without a detailed plan. I know, different people, different company, different story, but ....
Are you sure they can held April 2015? Guys, that's just 5 months, so from my point of view the game should be now more or less right in front of the assembly line. I don't believe that. If they could really I guess it will be delivered much earlier than Predator where I jumped on the train from day 1 onwards.

Check out Andrew's presentation from EXPO. He is fast and has a track record of getting things done. I believe he got 251 custom pinball machines created and shipped to Bacardi in less than 6 months. He may be off by a month or two, but not much more.

Jim
Full Throttle #3
Alien #3

6 months later
#1026 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

If it's anything like this, we're all in for a treat. A guy who works for Heighway helped with this table in Future Pinball (sounds, clips, development). Also a great guy like Aurich, and talented.
» YouTube video

I would take something like that. Pretty damn cool!

1 year later
#10377 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

When i played the FT at Sanctum (4 times in 24 hours) i commented how it might be the best flowing game of all time.
The only real issue i have with it is the ball return (when going through the outside lane) on the left seems to almost forces players to "pass it over", due to the ball speed not allowing a decent shot aim from the left flipper.

It might be the best "Geometry" on a game in history. Whether you hit an inside loop, outside loop, ramp, or combination, the ball always flows smoothly (with speed) to one of the flippers.

301 (resized).jpg301 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#11415 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The plaque comes with the LE model but I'm not sure where it's being mounted to. Here's a picture of the LE plaques for a Full Throttle LE. I'm not sure if Full Throttle shipped with both plaques or just one of them.

Not sure how you got pictures of those, but those are my plaques. The game came with both.

1 month later
#13136 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So, I'm just going to say it. I got my money refunded - my #3 slot is open for whoever wants it if it is still available.

I am very confused. I reserved LE #3 on Day One and paid for it. It matches my Full Throttle LE #3. Here is my email from Andrew from 10-21-14.

Hi Jim,

"It was also great to meet you at Expo.

Please accept my apology for the delay in replying to you, as I have had a mountain of emails to get through since Expo finished.

We have reserved number 003 for you.

When you get a chance, can you please download an Order Form from the site, fill it in, and send it back to me?

Thanks again for your order.

Kind regards,

Andrew"

UGH, trying to figure this out will be a waste of time for me today.

Jim

#13144 6 years ago
Quoted from conester:

Yeah, I don't think the #3 he was talking about was LE #3, I think it was a standard edition #3 off the line if I am not mistaken.
I'm still hanging in there (only have a deposit + $ for LCD and PDI glass)....the LE art looks amazing and I am pumped for this pin! I'm not sure what more info people want as Andrew has given us most every information he can, other than daily updates on issues they are working out and how many pins were made each day etc, which no manufacturer will do....hell, if this was a Stern, we would be getting ZERO information! Ok, yes, I agree they need to start ramping up production, but they are tweaking/improving boards etc so the pin is reliable and functions 100% as it should. Would you rather wait a while longer or get a pin with issues and then be pissed....and no doubt bash Heighway which is what Andrew is surely trying to avoid....I know I would based on the conversations here....I was getting a little concerned with the delay in getting FOX's approval on the art and showing it and the ramp lighting, but they showed that, so I'm good. It's summer anyway and I have a TON of other things to do besides play pinball in my basement, so I will keep busy and not wish away summer....Go Heighway!!
Brian

Yep, Andrew already contacted me. Sorry, I guess I was confused. I still have Alien LE #3 reserved. Glad to have that clarified early this morning. Hopefully, LE's will start shipping soon. I want mine for League play at my house in July.

Peace!

1 year later
#22354 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

For what its worth I bought this from Jim and would have paid up to 15k for it. Since this one is yours, if you were to add a signed translite or something I'm sure you could get over 15k.
With that said, I understand your position but if I were you and had a hand in something as big as the Alien franchise I would keep it. Thats something to possibly tell your kids about and screw any mention of HP.
Best wishes, either way and thanks for your contribution to this game.

I wish I would have known that...I'm Jim.

Just kidding - I hope the game brings you 1000's of happy plays.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=backflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.