pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by TomDK. You are on page 1 of 2.
#22771 5 years ago

There are also illuminated starposts out in the shops .... replace the 2 lower starposts from the slings and swap with warm white illuminated ones .. thats what I am planning ... or just 2 pinball spots on the apron like on some Stern machines.
The stadium lights are too bright for me ... dark is the atmosphere in the movies ..... but I would like to see the ball in the lowerpart ...

#22815 5 years ago

If wanted I can pass the files to

https://www.playfield-protectors.com/

He makes good quality and the price is okay. The files would make his live much easier.
Great to get protectors even this will not help the guys with the broken plastics.

#22865 5 years ago

Please count me also in for 10 pieces.

My machine should arrive today or tomorrow ... yesterday my facehugger arrived and I will let you know if this are exactly the ones from the machine

#22887 5 years ago

Alien LE # 439/??? landed this morning well in my gameroom

Thank you to RS Pinball in Austria for checking the game before shipping !
Everything works well ! Xenomorph, balltrough ... no problems on the first 2 games !

Will play some games and start bringing mylar in front of the VUK and the frame from the playfield monitor.

Bad news: My facehugger are not the same as in the machine, bad luck.IMG_0184 (resized).JPGIMG_0184 (resized).JPG

IMG_0173 (resized).JPGIMG_0173 (resized).JPGIMG_0192 (resized).JPGIMG_0192 (resized).JPGIMG_0195 (resized).JPGIMG_0195 (resized).JPG
#22889 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

What is your built date?

Where to find ?
On the serial sticker on the backside is no date.
But seems to be a very late production: VUK protector and right ramp plastic with a larger cutout.

And ... I was too fast .. the playfield monitor is stottering .. will check cables later ...

IMG_0198 (resized).JPGIMG_0198 (resized).JPG
#22892 5 years ago
Quoted from wizzard:

Or good luck? Maybe your facehugger don't break so fast as the original ones?

At least I can order them in China for 7 Dollar .....

@Avverell: Danke

#22895 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Speaking of face huggers.. I seem to recall the ones on the early (prototype) machines seemed to break rather easily. Did they change the face huggers or are the home machines just not getting the play that the location machines where?
I guess I'm getting to, is there a source for replacements?
If they are prone to breaking, I'd almost rather take out the originals and put in some cheap ones from china or wherever if replacements aren't available.

Little smaller, better than nothing

ebay.com link: Alien Covenant Movie Toys Alien Chestburster Alien Facehugger Action Figure

2 weeks later
#22981 5 years ago

1000 Euro more expensive than RS in Austria !
I was in contact but got no answer why he raised the prices within 8 weeks for 1000 Euro

RS still has some and he test every game before shipping
Mine is working out of the box

#23028 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Replacement LED boards are in production. Should be available from tomorrow.

Woaahhh .. this little machine wil kill 25 jobs in China Great !!

@oneangrymo : Thanks for the pics ... too much LED for me but sure, intresting to play an Alien in the dark **AND** see the balls.

@all: About pinballbrothers, nobody has contact to this guys ? To ask for all available documents would cost 30 seconds .. maybe with success !
If they will or can make no money with the rest of HP there is no need to keep all documentations, etc secret.
I am just wondering that Wayne is selling different parts for Alien. Is he a "brother" ?! On the internet I saw that there are a german couple and someone from Austria belongs to the pinballbrothers.
I feel sad for them, they are not responsible for the theft Andrew did with the pre-order customers and I am sure they tied to save HW and, for sure, make money with it.

Good news: Got my first extraball today There were rumours that there is no way to get an extraball on Alien ... wrong ..

#23040 5 years ago

I added an active subwoofer .. not really needet ... factory sound is great.

Darkness is okay on this pin, maybe the lower starpost from the slings should be a LED one to lighten the area from the flipperbats a bit ?? Just an idea ...

#23045 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

Hi guys ! I thought I saw a post b4 but couldn’t find it.
Does anyone know how to adjust the pf monitor.
Thank you to all

There is nothing to adjust ... if you mean brighness, etc

If you want to level it to the playfield you have with the 4 screws. My monitor is on top a little to high so I loosended the 2 upper screws, pressed it a little in .. thats it. No way to do more because for an extra washer it is too minimal.

#23058 5 years ago

Sling contacts is greaaaat ... now we need the clear 3D target on the list

I am still working on the whole plasticset in unbreakable VIVAK and not Plexi like original.
Printing on Vivak and lasering is tricky but possible. We have good files but even here we have to work on every single plastic and work on the edges, printer settings and laser. But ... it will go on ...

Picture: First test ....

6a61d25d-b8f9-4822-abca-2224e8711e52 (resized).jpg6a61d25d-b8f9-4822-abca-2224e8711e52 (resized).jpg
#23076 5 years ago

Today I recieved the first plastic made of Vivak from my buddy.

It looks perfect and it fits perfect.
As the original we did not print WHITE on the backside like on other pinballs plastics.
The Vivak is a little thinner than the original plexiglas plastics.
End of the week we will print a plastic with more colors to check out the colormanagement.
This plastics will not be sold commercial, only to ALIEN owners.
We plan to make a full set and a smaller set without the rampplastics. Cleart plastics will be included.

So see this as a first little succesfull test !

Pic1
Original and Repro front
Pic2
Original and Repro back
Pic3
Compare thickness Plexi vs. Vivak
Piv4 and 5
Repro build in

IMG_0412 (resized).JPGIMG_0412 (resized).JPGIMG_0413 (resized).JPGIMG_0413 (resized).JPGIMG_0414 (resized).JPGIMG_0414 (resized).JPGIMG_0415 (resized).JPGIMG_0415 (resized).JPGIMG_0416 (resized).JPGIMG_0416 (resized).JPG
#23087 5 years ago
Quoted from onedeath:

So I have been out of the loop on all the Alien stuff lately but are there any updates on replacement IO boards?
Two of mine are bad, I'd even send them out to get fixed if possible.
My game has been down since last September......

PinBackpacker sold some weeks ago 2 boards to me for 225 Dollar each.

Plastics:
Second test was made today and will be shipped to me asap. If the colours do match we think about producing the first full set and put it in my machine.
0fe9b27d-ad6d-4a88-a23e-497e3d533b67 (resized).jpg0fe9b27d-ad6d-4a88-a23e-497e3d533b67 (resized).jpg

It seems that there will be space enough to make also some plasticprotectors for under the "most breakables". But this will follow after the plastics itself and depends on demand.

#23103 5 years ago

[Plastics]
Next try: recieved one plastic and a print muster for colors.
Thanks to jvspin for remarks on some plastics. During production at least 3 plastics were changed.
We found one of them , the form is a little changed and a 5th hole came in for a post with a nut.

Question: Has someone this plastic with only 4 holes ... so no nut between the white stars ??!!

I made the necessary changes on this plastic with my dremel .. in the run it will be lasered as well.
In my opinion the colors are great and better than original. This maybe because we print color >> white >> color.
The blue is not so dark as original, I like it this way but we might swap to darker blue.

Pic1: Original build in
Pic2: Comparsion
Pic3: Colortest slingshot
Pic4: Repro build in
IMG_0474 (resized).JPGIMG_0474 (resized).JPGIMG_0476 (resized).JPGIMG_0476 (resized).JPGIMG_0483 (resized).JPGIMG_0483 (resized).JPGIMG_0485 (resized).JPGIMG_0485 (resized).JPG

#23108 5 years ago

Thanks
So it seems all have 5 holes ....

#23116 5 years ago

Very cool !
It seems that the area in front of the slings will become much much brighter !!

Great work .. I am looking forward for the next video of your little machine making those pcb´s !!

#23129 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

20 seconds of rolling the ball around. I think you can see it from space, haha.

Perfect ?
Too much ??
Still too less ?

Looking forward for the targets !! Great job again !!

#23181 5 years ago
Quoted from bcd:

Speaking as the programmer on Full Throttle, and as someone who also disconnected his shaker...
Soon we'll be finalizing the shaker code for Alien. I plan to backport all fixes to Full Throttle, and add adjustments to tune it to your liking.
So, in a future Full Throttle code update, you'll have a better shaker experience.

Very old post quoted but .... in test menu my shaker (standart shaker in Alien LE) works but in game ... mhhh.
Is there any tweak or something to get the shaker in motion in game ? Or is it just so "lame" in the game ?

Thanks
Tom

#23183 5 years ago

I made just 2 games with open door but the shaker did not react one time ... so it seems that there is so far no situation in the game to shake ... In test it works. So in game I should "feel" the motor at least trying to move ...

#23187 5 years ago

Maybe I should connect a bulb to the shakermotor and place it outside the cab to see if the shaker should be active

#23210 5 years ago

I bought both as spares.
IF I will keep the machine longer its nice to have some spares.
IF I sell the machine I can sell the parts to the machines buyer or as single parts.

Better have, than need ... Last pin I bought is a sopranos. I needet plastics but they are not on the market anymore .. expect on ebay for 300 Dollar plus shipping, plus tax. So bought in the right time the set was 140 Dollars. With Alien parts it will be the same in some years. Maybe we have repro of this part or we will have to pay hard money.

I am looking for years for 2 wireramps from BBB .. they were at PPS years ago for 80 bucks .. now its no chance to get even one for 300 dollars.

So far I collected:
1 x pc working and comüplete
1 x I/O board
1 x power Board
2 x facehugger original
2 x facehugger repro
16 x LED remake

Coming soon .... slingshot pcbs ...

Targets and reed-contacts would fit fine in this collection ...

#23229 5 years ago

Congrats to the 2 new owners !

tatapolus Sounds like Juves machine

angusb About Vegas-Store: In June/July he offered the Aliens for 1000 Euro less. While I was looking for one in August I asked him if there are different or optional parts in, asked this twice but got no anser on this question. Therefor I bought from RS in Austria. payed 9200 with invisiglass in the magazin plus shipping. I would never ever buy from Vegas-Store as other dealers have NIB in stock or a used game . Charging 1000 Euro extra ... mhhhhh.

#23230 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

bcd Is there a way to tell what weapon(s) you have available during multiball and choose one?

The display tells you what you have, with the second button on the cabinel left (the lower one) you select the weapon and use it with launch button.

1 week later
#23268 5 years ago

Update
A full set of plastics in Vivak is done and my friend comes sunday to my home with it. So we can compare and swap some of them.
This is still a test-set ! The right ramp will cut out for the wireramp and the graphics will be fixed.
However ... looking forward !

17a6d211-7683-4ce9-b290-7dfb1a5f257a (resized).jpg17a6d211-7683-4ce9-b290-7dfb1a5f257a (resized).jpg33115f52-a143-46e0-a79f-2a0eec38908b (resized).jpg33115f52-a143-46e0-a79f-2a0eec38908b (resized).jpga9a5a27f-b367-42c2-93d2-4f6373a02879 (resized).jpga9a5a27f-b367-42c2-93d2-4f6373a02879 (resized).jpgbe813617-1475-4288-be6f-ebc7579eb7e5 (resized).jpgbe813617-1475-4288-be6f-ebc7579eb7e5 (resized).jpg
#23283 5 years ago

News from the plastics:
My friend was on my place today with a full set of plastics. They are still on testmaterial for costs reasons. The print is like on vivak but the lasered edges will become better on original Vivak. However .. this plastics are looking way way better than original.
Little showstopper: The templates we are working with are from a very earlie machine. We swapped today slingshots, some small plastics and tryed the ramps. there are several differences in the plastics. Example: The production end of the right and left ramp are with an extra post where the ball drops to the playfield. There is a rubbersleeve to stop the ball and let it fall on the playfield. Our template was without that rubber. Also the first version of plasticramps were designed to be mounted with a hexpost to the upper post from the slingshots, this was changed in production for any reason.
The plastic left top in the corner is other than our template. We can see that they had many many problems with the plstics fitting in the game in the beginning. We will make the left top plastic like prototype with print on it .. looks better.
So we are trying to sort all this differences out before making one batch. Due to costs we might be offer 2 sets: A full set and one with all expect the ramps. There are hell lot of plastics in Alien.
So I will swap some more plastics the next days, my buddy will fix the small problems we figured out so far.

Some pics ...
IMG_0910 (resized).JPGIMG_0910 (resized).JPGIMG_0912 (resized).JPGIMG_0912 (resized).JPGIMG_0915 (resized).JPGIMG_0915 (resized).JPGIMG_0918 (resized).JPGIMG_0918 (resized).JPGIMG_0919 (resized).JPGIMG_0919 (resized).JPGIMG_0923 (resized).JPGIMG_0923 (resized).JPGIMG_0924 (resized).JPGIMG_0924 (resized).JPGIMG_0928 (resized).JPGIMG_0928 (resized).JPGIMG_0929 (resized).JPGIMG_0929 (resized).JPGIMG_0931 (resized).JPGIMG_0931 (resized).JPG

#23290 5 years ago

Thanks for the comments and "in´s" !

knockerlover : Can you post some pics from your "early" ramps ? We were discussing this today how this looked !! Due to the rivets on the lower layer of the ramp to connect the wireramp we did not swap this on my machine. Therefor the middle and top layer are now "old style" and I figured out that the balls start swirling on the end of the ramp before falling down. On the "newer version" the ball plopps to the rubber sleeve and falls down, no swirling.
Also in the new model ramps there is only a hole for the ball. In the old style there is a slot lasered.

@all: Our plan is to have one fitting set here before starting all sets. The first set will be send to a specific person to mount the full set in his machine. If he gives the okay, we start making all ordered sets.

After full sets are shipped out we will also make single plastics or rampsets if needet. Will take some time but we will help all Alien owners !
Maybe there will be also several original plastics out after the first guys swapped.

Funny thing: I have a very late Alien but you can see on the original plastics already a colorchange in the clear areas. See the pics ...

#23326 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Crikey, There's only one set left.
I'll be making more, but I ran out of LEDs again today. About ten days until stock is refilled.

Count me in !!

Now we need the target-pcb and the switches

#23332 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Does anyone know of any LE's that are still available for purchase from a vendor?
QSS

Maybe RS Pinball in Austria or, for sure, Vegas Store in Hamburg/Germany but this guy asks 1000 Euro more just for profit.

#23343 5 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Here’s 50 seconds of video that will change your expectations for the GI.

While testing with the new plastics I figured out , as shown in your video, that the left plastic is hold only by screws. So you have to fiddle the rubber in .... bad work.

here is my solution with posts .. looks little strange due the posts are longer.

IMG_0961 (resized).JPGIMG_0961 (resized).JPGIMG_0962 (resized).JPGIMG_0962 (resized).JPGIMG_0963 (resized).JPGIMG_0963 (resized).JPG
#23357 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I thought all the hardware was metric?

No ! I also had to remove some parts .... used inch tools like on all other pins. Heighway only used several normal phillips screws .. I guess they were cheaper and work also ...

#23379 5 years ago

Mine is working "out of the box" but only around 100 games so far ! The Xeno becomes "noisy" so time for some lubricant next days ...

1 week later
#23439 5 years ago

I had the same once but I opened the door and tested something in a game, afterwards I started a multiball and the balls came out over and over until I shut off the whole machine and rebootet.
I guess I confused the game with opening the door and testing arround. Never had this again (but other strange behavior).

Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I got to work on the machine at the Museum of Pinball in Banning California this weekend. It has a peculiar problem that I think I temporarily fix, but I’d like to find a better solution. The issue is the game gets stuck in a ball save loop when ever the Ambush multi-ball starts. We fixed this by turning off the ball save, but I’d like to know what targets when hit will enable the ball save during the mode. I noticed the movement tracking graphics would stick with the movement at 19m when we had the ball save issue.

#23446 5 years ago
Quoted from take2-take5:

Anyone know what causes this? Does every game have it?

Welcome to the club ... my Alien has it also. Specially if the glasmagazin is removed ...
But now we read why its noisy .... we have to live with it ...

#23455 5 years ago

I am not familiar with electronics, but in the german community they had also to copy a pic from a Stern CPU. They tried several CPU´s and .... voila ... one was not protected. So maybe you should try several sensors, maybe you get also an unprotected.
Good luck and happy code hunting !!

2 weeks later
#23551 5 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

Hello people,
I have an Alien Le with some issues and am wondering whether someone actually has a manual?

You have to live with the communities support ... but its working great

#23570 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

So I haven't checked this thread in 521 posts. Did someone all of a sudden come into the picture and decide they want to give me my money back....?
Assuming not, any other significant news I might have missed?

Very sad to read that. However ... even it hurts, you would not be the first guy who was scammed but bought later on a real existing Alien !
So far I was in the lucky position not to invest in any new firm except JJP with WOZ. TBL I was hard, very hard on paying ....

#23571 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ill post a review ! Check out my youtube channel full of Star Wars goodness!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJE2NBhlqLAvAF2IZ1IPDGA?view_as=subscriber

Crazy .. we NEED your Alien tutorial !!!

1 week later
#23578 5 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Do they have any plan for more videos or game modes for this pin ? I hate that it got so so little videos from the movie.

You understand that the producer Heighway Pinball is no longer exist ?! I am pretty sure rthere will no more updates or extended versions ... be happy with what you have

1 month later
#23730 5 years ago

There was one for 11 K DOLLAR in Finland or Sweden .....
The blue LE is from the austrian dealer I bought my machine. He is pretty slow in communication but the machine was pre-checked and running perfect until today ! he is also long enough in the business, so your money is safe.

#23735 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Are these playing relatively trouble free?

I have no troubles so far from unboxing til now.
Friend of mine has a very early machine and he had to fix many things .. therefor he payed 2K less ....

1 week later
#23756 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Wow! Last night the guys and I were talking about adding souround sound speakers to Alien, and in a dark room like that!! SO CREEPY!!

Why ?
I think the sound is pure Stereo ???? Or did I miss something ?? I have also a full set 5.1 speakers left over but it makes no sense to me to use them ...

Other idea: 4 orange warning lamps in the corners of the room, connected to the pin ..

#23762 5 years ago

Thank ddt ! was a pleasure to meet you in Germany last year !!

A friend of mine has a very early Alien with a bigger bass in the cabinet.
My Alien is very late and came with a smaller bass in the cabinet so I added a active subwoofer which was former in the homecinema. Fantastic.
But with this informations now I will try the left over 5.1 system on the little amp !

And yes ... the little amp need very very fine tuning ... I played a little bit around with it ... very sensible ...

2 weeks later
#23795 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Alien upkeep looks like it’s more of a headache than Stern and Bally Williams. Is this the case?

B/W maybe ... I never had a game NIB.
STERN ... nope ... I have had so much trouble with new Sterns ... it was in a bad way amazing. GoT LE for around the €uro ammount of a brand new, small car was weeks open with a raised playfield waiting for spareparts ! Alien ... no (bigger) problems so far !! But many many spareparts on hand

1 week later
#23808 5 years ago

Very well done, Sir !

Looks good ! Funny, 2 weeks ago I bought a Munster, will be sold coming week. Just boring. Alien .. will stayyyyy ....

#23816 5 years ago

We need the large pcbs .... most other needet stuff seems to be available ...
And lets build it in a standart cabinett .. with all the nice innovations HP had

#23821 5 years ago

Depends on the price I would be also in ... background:
I have a spare playfield, spare playfiels monitor, spare pc unit ..... so with the large boards I would be able to make a very very nice wall hanger decoration running the original attractmode ....

#23829 5 years ago

Do you have a "shopping list" for the needet USB cables ? Good idea with the support ladders .. have several as spare here and will do also !
So far I had no problems with the USB cables.

#23836 5 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Fyi
[quoted image]

Very special high price ....

1 month later
#24016 5 years ago

Lucky you !!!

Would love to get lamp pcbs ...
Can swap with plastic sets.

#24018 5 years ago

Nope ... I mean the 3 or 4 large pcb´s .
The single lamp pcb are not the problem and available as repro for a fair price !.

#24021 5 years ago

A friend of mine importet my Alvin G. "Dinosaur Egg" for me from NY to Cologne/Germany. Shipment was 450 Euro .. as the word tells you , by ship in a container ....

1 week later
#24161 5 years ago

The shaker is IMHO not important ... can not remember when I feel it last time ... its only on some missions lightly active ...

#24194 5 years ago

Out from experience I can tell you:
If you geht files, check if they are from the first sample machines or from later production machines. There are many differences !! That means a lot of work on the pc setting the cutlines.
PETG is the material of choice. If you laser it, everyone will hate you .... PETG stinks, burns and smokes. Milling would be better but than you have to remove all the little crumbs.
Printing .. you have to print 3 times: First colors, second 1 layer white, third colors. Than you have plastics much miuch nicer than the easy breaking plexiglas originals !!

#24237 5 years ago

There is a difference in the subwoofers !
A friend of mine has a very early Alien and it has a very powerfull bass in the cabinett !
I have a very late LE with an other, not so powerfull bass. So I put a active subwoofer from Yamaha under the cab .....
hammer !!!!!!

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg
#24248 5 years ago

You should ask freeplay.se if he can backorder the sets. If you buy from outside Europe with no VAT a set is 200 EURO. This is a very very good price for a full set !!

#24274 4 years ago

Check the manual from Capcom FlipperFootball and BBB.
Both machines have opto spinners !!

Do not look on the price

https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/capcom-parts/big-bang-bar/a-00169-2.html

#24280 4 years ago

Uhh .. did I miss something ??!
There is a Software 1.3 B3 ?

20190417_164239 (resized).jpg20190417_164239 (resized).jpg
#24283 4 years ago

Uh .. I hope I did not spoil something ... bad situation.

A german pinhead visited me some weeks ago to play my Alien. He was very intrested in buying one and finallly ... 2 weeks ago he bought one from a german dealer. He has problems with his new pin. One coil burned and a fuse is always blowing. Very bad luck .. so he asked me about the software and I told him 1.2 is actual. He wrote back that his machines shows 1.3 B3. I could not believe it and asked for a pictures .. here we go .....
So he asked me if that software version may responsible for the burning coil and fuse and if it is possible to go back to 1.2

I adviced him to join us in this thread becaus e I can not help him with his problems but maybe others might ... so we came to the pic of 1.3 B3

Story ends ...

Sicherung (resized).JPGSicherung (resized).JPGSpule 1 (resized).JPGSpule 1 (resized).JPGSpule 2 (resized).JPGSpule 2 (resized).JPG
#24317 4 years ago

Oh boy ...
Rumors, hearsay, maybe´s, some of you guys sound like it is a fact that there will come more Aliens.
Pinside is a very big gossip factory
Other hand .. why did they produce more plastics in PETG ?? Conspiracy ...

1 week later
#24407 4 years ago

With the Xeno ... this seems top be the onliest way to buy new !

I bought here on pinside from a very nice guy an old Xeno and he told me several times: No way to get this to work !!

#24409 4 years ago

@mavatnix: Do you know if the "head" and "mandible" , the black outer parts from the xeno, will fit in a newer Alien ?
Background: I bought a older complete xeno and would like to airbrush the blackparts a little and bring them in my Alien. Therefor would be great to know if it will fit ...

EDIT: Oh boy .. I am 51 but feeling very very old: I bought this Xeno from you

1 week later
#24442 4 years ago

No resets so far, pin out of the box.

#24446 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does this caps mod work for both SE and LE?

Sure, no differences in tech specifications ...

3 weeks later
#24561 4 years ago

Nice story told but ..
Mhh .. I know you are a businessman and need to make some cash. But making 10K profit ... wow.
Okay .. you had also a big loss on the first order.
Sorry, I am sure that this is not the last Alien NIB and I am also sure that you can get a NIB much much cheaper.
The last HUO Aliens LE, as far as I know, were sold in germany for 9K to 10K EURO in great shape.

Quoted from royneblom:

The last Alien New in box ??
Well there are one more Alien LE new in box left in my warehouse.

#24562 4 years ago
Quoted from gold1:

Interesting to see how many people on pinside have an LE just to see how many may have been made.Mine is 126.

ALIEN LE 439 in beautifull green here

IMG_0174 (resized).JPGIMG_0174 (resized).JPGIMG_0198 (resized).JPGIMG_0198 (resized).JPGIMG_0206 (resized).JPGIMG_0206 (resized).JPGbf871ec7-c9e4-4525-9f84-c8fc1562d683 (resized).jpgbf871ec7-c9e4-4525-9f84-c8fc1562d683 (resized).jpg
#24605 4 years ago
Quoted from royneblom:

The last Alien New in box ??
Well there are one more Alien LE new in box left in my warehouse.
Not only is it properly the last one in the world its also the most wanted one LE NO 426.

Quoted from Cigaretteman:

I was the Danish distributor for Heighway and got my order of 3 of the last produced LE’s out just before they closed the doors. All 3 are green and all 3 are still in Denmark. I sold 2 and kept one for my own collection. It is LE #200 and it is still sitting unopened in the box.
It is a fantastic and very special game there are no doubt about that(yes I have played the game a lot). Taste varies and I say if you have an Alien and don’t care for it sell it to someone who want one!

There will be more !! Also under 18.000 Dollar

#24632 4 years ago

The lower plastic cover needs a foil on the nderside ... otherwise the green LEDs from the fuses wil disturb the playfield ... will shine trough ...
In my Alien they did not remove the white coverfoil ...

IMG_0215 (resized).JPGIMG_0215 (resized).JPG
#24640 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Err... do you have the shaker motor accessory?
(I'm also a little sad about the lack of flashers.)

I kicked my shaker out yetserday. First moved the lame Alien shaker to my BK and still .. lame. Brought an other one in the Alien. Now in test it works a little harder but in game ... still powerless and lame, could not identify one scene where the shaker was working.
All settings are on normal, shaker is "on" power is on high.
So I was missing the working shaker in BK and swapped back. The broken (??) shaker is the one which was delivered with the Alien.

Any ideas why my game is not supporting a shaker ?! Settings ??

IMG_3414 (resized).JPGIMG_3414 (resized).JPGIMG_3415 (resized).JPGIMG_3415 (resized).JPG
#24642 4 years ago

Thank you Ferret !!

I never ever saw in 1.2 "Install Quake" .... ?! Where is this hidden ??
I will see to get such a "Tremor" and try again !

#24651 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Actions > Presets > Quaker

So I reinstalled the shaker on a board outside the pin to saee its movement .. if there is any movement
I had a real goos ALIEN(S) game with all missions (expect LoaderBattle) and 3 multiballs (HyperSleepp, Senetry, Ambush) and the shaker moved one very short time when i hit in the "MuThUr"-Lane left. All the rest .. silence ....

Here a movie from Shaker-Test-Mode
https://www.dropbox.com/s/49kmo0b2v4uxx03/Alien_shaker.MOV?dl=0

Maybe the power is missing ?!

#24670 4 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

I supplied the shakers. Check the weights are not hitting the cover (just run it briefly with them removed). If it is binding, file off the coreners of the weight. All the shakers are tested before despatch.
It will run on 18V if that can be achieved.

Thank you for your replay !
Pretty cool design the shaker with the 2 covers.
The arms are moving free but I will measure the power, maybe that is the problem that I do not get 18 Volts on the shaker.
Maybe that is also the reason that the shaker was working bad in the BK due Stern has 12 Volts for the shaker ... I guess.

#24672 4 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Shaker runs at 12V. In some applications I have people running off a flasher at 18V. I'm suggesting this for your bench test only!

Ah okay .. missunderstanding. On 12 Volt it is ... lame. In Alien and in BKSOR.

#24674 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is there a pre-made undercab lighting kit that is easy to install for Alien? I wouldn't mind having a green light underneath. can someone point it out for me?
Key word being "easy"
thanks

No.

Just buy on eBay or Amazon RGB LED with a remote and connect to 12 Volt .. thats it ... around 10 dollar
If you have too much money ask in other forum here on pinside and all this "modder shops" will sell it to very very special "my frieeeeend" for 120 Dollar ...

1 week later
#24697 4 years ago

By the way .... I have bought the following pcb from PinballLife

Alien Top PCB
PB-PCBT
$149.95

Bottom PCB
PB-PCBB
$119.95

Total $358.10

Due the high shipping costs to Germany I would sell the 2 pcbs if someone wants them.
The buyer has to pay me the boards (already payed) and also for shipping from PinballLife to his place directly to PinballLife!

Would be nice if someone wants them and help me out .....

1 week later
#24738 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

The latest pinball video on YouTube shows them playing and fixing an alien se. this happens to be the machine I sold ! Haha! I recognize it because of a very small crack in the play field just left to the upper right flipper and I sold it with the pinstadoum lights . Looks like they put new flippers ? It looks like it plays awesome

I **NEEEEEED** this ramp lightning in rgb !!!!

#24807 4 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Still looking for the illuminated side panels if anyone is holding/selling. Have a brand new lcd and led color dmds I could trade.

Last source you should hurry up !!

RUN, RUN ....

https://www.pinballlife.com/alien-interior-panel-plastic-set.html

#24809 4 years ago

Isn´t there just El-Foil under ?!

But of course , very expensive for only the plastics ...
Sorry I thought its plug and play ... maybe ask this guys here selling artblades for several pins as a modding for the illumination part !

#24876 4 years ago

Very nice work !
Maybe try some tape around the speaker cutout, the white light looks strange there. A green electrivcal tape should make the light "greenísh" ...

Looking forward !

Quoted from Averell:

Good morning guys,
these panels are already working pretty well.
There is still room for improvement in manufacturing technology.
The holes for the speaker screws are slightly enlarged so that the original screws fit without the acrylic bursting or the screw tearing off.
The gluing of the parts needs to be done better so that there is a clearer picture.
The pins at the bottom are currently a problem, because the panels cannot be drilled mirror-inverted. The left side seems to be about 5 mm offset. If this is the case in all ALIEN, it wouldn't be a problem, but if the wood holder varies at the top, there might be problems with the fit at the bottom. The translite can't be shifted sideways, so the brackets should all be screwed into the same place?
Here's a result of the mounted panel on the left side in action.
You can see the glue is not really clear, I try to improve this but for the effect it's not a problem.
The original grill is also at it's place again.
The light is not complete in the Backbox because ALIEN is out of order, so I improvised with a fluorescent tube - it works.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

#24880 4 years ago
Quoted from megaladon:

For the Alien community! I was brave enough to pull the plastic backboard off. Going to Find a place they can scan it in. You can see where the corner right side is cracked maybe you can clean up digitally?[quoted image][quoted image]

Mhhh .. I have a file and I have a guy lasering PETG to help out with the backboard.
So you need one due its cracked ?
Or are there other pictures on some machines ? My Alien has exactly that backboard in.

Can someone provide the measurements ? I will not fiddel out my backboard ....

#24888 4 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Guys...I have already taken this piece off and scanned it. I just have to get the time to go sit down with my production guy and try to get it squeezed into their busy schedule. Hang tight and I’ll get it for us. Mark, as you know , I’ve had it for a bit, just finding the time is killing me...lol

So than it is your turn ! Also shipping within the US and Canada would be cheaper than from EU.

megaladon : Thanks for measurements.

#24925 4 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

this looks good but not cheap for plastic brackets (I feel broke with all the money I've aleady spent on spare parts ).
I wonder if it's possible to just re-route the LED stripes to the front and what it should look like. I might make some tests in the future for that (not top priority now)
tks for sharing.

This is *NOT* a plastic bracket .. it is 3 layers of PETG or acrylic, lasercuted, milted and drilled. Than glued to the form of the original bracket exactly 1to1 ...... so nothing with "plastic" and diy in this form for a hand full of Euros ! Sometimes it is better to write nothing.
Forget about re-route the LED.

Sorry, just my 5 cent ...

#24926 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

This is *NOT* a plastic bracket .. it is 3 layers of PETG or acrylic, lasercuted, milted and drilled. Than glued to the form of the original bracket exactly 1 to 1 in size ...... so nothing with "plastic" and diy in this form for a hand full of Euros ! Sometimes it is better to write nothing.
Forget about re-route the LED.
Sorry, just my 5 cent ...

#24931 4 years ago

Our frenchy noitbe1 will make you a set for 10 bucks former ashtray from a Citroen car

Maybe Averell has a chance to make a set more or use the prototype ... if there is a unused prototype I would take it and pass my set to Ferret.

#24938 4 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

To TomDK.
I didn’t remember being disrespectfull to you, that is not your case.
This is a hobby forum (at least I thought it was...) so you might relax with your bracket and move on...

You are right .. I am sorry !

#24948 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man I tried updating my new io board to ver .9 and now I get this does anyone know what to do ? Put back the old io board ?
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&q=heighway+login&include_basement=0#results

As far as I understood a re-install would be helpfull *AFTER* you tried some reboots !

#24958 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

What was the "insider" rumour "Pinball Brothers Alien" all about? ... a few weeks ago. I never heard the specifics.

I am wondering ... dealers in Germany and/or Austria are still offering new Aliens .. actually a used earlie black standart and, again,again,again ... a blue LE.
For me it seems that there were some Aliens build from the PinballBrothers ... why did they sell suddenly PETG plastic sets ?!
I love rumors ...

#24996 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So much for these carbon steel balls, but so far machine working fine with current balls no more trough problems I hope and all switches operational !
[quoted image]

Looking like the used balls I replace after some years in homeuse !!
Send them back !!

#25007 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

[quoted image]

Also check the thin cable from the monitor going out of the box. On my Alien the insulation from the cable was ripped of by the metalbox. Just a little tape around and it worked again.

3 weeks later
#25270 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So I used Novus on the plastic piece, no go. But somehow, and I have no idea how, these two hazy circles showed up on my playfield! I tried waxing, nothing works. Any suggestions, you guys were right should have just left those stupid small scratches alone[quoted image]

This is in the coat ! I have the same on an other area !! Nothing to do woth "bad balls", wrong cleaning or so ... it is an issue in the coat !
Too bad we have no one responsible to contact We have to live with it. I have an other playfield bought as an "decoration only" witch has other issues but the coat is okay.

#25272 4 years ago

It is a pinball machine, is a pinball machine is a pinball machine ...

I have ordered a spare plastic for the playfield and even a spare playfield "for later". I also just play my pin.
But I could not polish this area in my cc out. But does not matter.
I do not use a playfieldprotector on Alien ...

#25282 4 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Guys...I have already taken this piece off and scanned it. I just have to get the time to go sit down with my production guy and try to get it squeezed into their busy schedule. Hang tight and I’ll get it for us. Mark, as you know , I’ve had it for a bit, just finding the time is killing me...lol

Please give some feedback on the backpanels !

1 week later
#25347 4 years ago

The ball should go straight to the left flipper !

Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

............... The ball now pops out randomly to various parts of the play field but it never goes sdtm.
Way more enjoyable now.
QSS

Mhh ... not really good. Maybe loosen the unit and weld alittle around, play with the coilsettings. I played several Aliens and all bring the ball to the left flipperbat.
On 2 balls my Alien need some tries but get out both balls. Between the tries is always a 5 second break, I think this is programmed.

#25364 4 years ago

+ 1

Great !!

#25375 4 years ago

I have a normal Cliffy on my game and it works great !
It was not sold for Alien ..... but magnetcore is a standart size !!

#25380 4 years ago

:DCompletely off topic but a burner .....

I am looking forward for december 17th. This is my birthdya and my wife ordered this sneakres for me ...

https://sneakernews.com/tag/reebok-alien-stomper

reebok-alien-stomper-release-date-price-09 (resized).jpgreebok-alien-stomper-release-date-price-09 (resized).jpg
#25406 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

That's easy, but I have doubts at the position of the beacon left next to the ramp and on the right in opposite to the upper flipper finger.
One airball could destroy the beacons, so we have to consider about another place or a protection in that area?
If I install the beacons, I will decouple the bases additionally with rubber washers.
I remember some issues with the opto electronics of the ball trough, that later was solved due to use rubber grommets between assy and circuit boards.

You need a Cliffy all around

B104D_01 (resized).jpgB104D_01 (resized).jpg
#25415 4 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I was intrigued by the beacon lights from Walmart, but after a little checking, looks like they are 6V, If I'm not mistaken they need to be wired into the 12V circuit to go off at the same time as the head beacons. So unless there is a way to wire them into the lower voltage light circuit I don't think they are going to work, and as cool as they look, I don't think you would want them going all the time.

A resisitor and we are on 6 volts ??

I saw the expensive german ones in natura ! Awesome work !! Yes, high priced but looking like real surroundlights !

#25429 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:Anyone wanna do a trade towards a new out of box TBL? Let’s work it out. Has to be picked up in Richmond VA though.

Never

#25450 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

It's all nonsens, mo more investors, no more copyright, no more ALIEN!

.... but there are still machines for sale ... used and also NIB. Just a matter of money ... if you really really want an Alien you can grab one.
I also do not think that from the PinballBrothers a re-release will show up. Never throw good money behind bad money ...

#25465 4 years ago
Quoted from Franking1302:

I never say it’s cheap...

Yep ... cheap was after Heighway break down the SE versions for around 7 K ... that was cheap but long time ago.
You want cheap ? I have a BKSOR for you .. 5750 EURO

My Alien ? NEVER

#25489 4 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

See post # 25108, how about a shout out for the mini beacons.......I have a list going for these and was in the middle of designing a drop in system 2 months ago. But if Franking and everyone else is jumping in on it then I will offer it later. I just dont want anyone saying I copied anything when i start selling it as I first posted the idea and proto.

Order them in Germany, take 2 hours time and the mod is finished.
2 month ago and not set so far. Maybe you should speed a little up

It is not easy here: Some people asked for a backboard plastic. I told that I am able to make them. Other guy shouted louder that he also can do them for small ammount of money. Due this guy is in the USA shipping would be much cheaper than from Germany. So I stopped all action but .,,, from the other guy comes nothing, just blahblah ...

So make your think but be not pissed if people will not wait montah for 2 small lamps ...

#25492 4 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Not pissed, just asked to clarify on who posted the idea first as mine was so that when I do get my stuff done people arent saying "why did you copy so and so" " thats messed up you didnt credit so and so". I have a full time job as a Gunsmith, and then I run an arcade afterwards, while also running a distribution company for Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming, then I go home and get to work on my pins/arcades/house....so you know, sorry its taking time lol.

Clarify: It was your idea and it is a very nice and good idea !

1 week later
#25552 4 years ago

Backpanels

Due to the fact that no other guy will make them, I can offer them in some weeks.
I will make a small run in 2 mm PETG printed digitally from the back ... like plastics.

The price will be 120 EURO each plus shipping (around 35 EURO with UPS) ! Expensive I know .... I am sorry but no cheaper way in lasercutted PETG and it seems that the other source is dead.
With some plasticsets we did it this way: I send all to one intrested guy who spreads in the US to save up on shipping.

This will be a one time run , max 10 pieces.
Orders via private message please !

#25558 4 years ago

Yes, this is a lot of money. Shipping might be less but the backboard pricing is what it is. I have only one firm willing to laser PETG due it smokes like hell while lasering. In the past here was a guy telling to make them in the US, for 2 month we hear nothing about it .. maybe due to the fact that lasering PETG is not sooooo easy.
My own backboard is not broken yet but I know of about 4 pins with broken backboards, therefor this is just a offer to be prepared. But sure, you can also glue a broken corner back. I am talking about a pinballmachine for 10.000 Dollar and a sparepart for 150 Dollar.
All PM are answered, my laserguy is checking the colors and hopefully we get a slot on the laser within 3 weeks. First we make one proto to compare.

Thanks for all your interest.

#25605 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

This week I took a closer look to the tongue and the mounting of the small magnet.
My ALIEN was also damaged there and the magnet was already broken and just held by the shrinking hose.
I think about another solution with a screwed magnet that can easily changed when damaged.
There're loads of magnets in the market, but first the gear rack has to be modified.
The idea is to drill a thread into the gear rack and use a small magnet with the same specification of the old magnet but screwed to the gear rack... no glue or else.
Here's an example...
[quoted image]

Very nice idea. My magnet came also down and brought chaos in the ball through due it stucks between two balls.
The magnet was glued and shrinked to the gear rack as you wrote. I just remounted and shrinked in with 2 layers. Maybe it holds.

However .. I have also a old style Xeno here, on this there was a special rubber to hold the magnet !
Watch out with this new super magnets, if it holds the ball to tight the ball will magnetize faster and the gear will get problems to remove it !

#25616 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Yeah. sorry but we lost each other. I am not some diaper wiper who thinks everything has to be perfect. things break and being someone who collects the rare and obscure, so what?
This is a toy. A big, expensive, toy. It is nothing more. It is not an art piece. It is not a museum piece. It was an amusement device intended for kids to beat the snot out of. The only thing we can agree on is that only the weirdest pinheads will understand you.

Quoted from dung:

Problem is the replacements will break very easily too. I had a spare set get ruined by forgetting they were in the cabinet and placing something ontop of them. Long term would do us well for someone to make a mold of them.

So why give money for such a useless mod ... its just a pinball machine and it will play with or without a facehugger with a tail .. or no tail.
So read this thread .. I found on ebay some cheap replacement, does not look like the original but good enough ...

#25630 4 years ago

Check this thread, I posted a link already here. They were a little smaller and from China but for the cheap-guys a good replacement.

EDIT:

ebay.com link: Alien Covenant Movie Toys Alien Chestburster Alien Facehugger Action Figure

Sorry ... 9 dollar, hopefully not too expensive for just a toy.

8,54 Dollar:

ebay.com link: 4in Toys FG028 Alien Facehugger Model Fire Girl Toys Action Solider Figure

#25668 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

USB is such a poor transmission method for a pinball machine ( that vibrates quite a bit).
Had to be a non pinball person that made that choice, as using cat6 along w locking RJ45 connectors would have bulletproofed the topology, and probably even cost less.
Always been a head scratcher to me on this game

Please follow Averells "find outs" on Alien.
He finds on this machine every morning a headscratcher.
So far he nearly rebuilds the whole machine with replacements and in better quality.

Mine just plays fine so far , but I will fix if needet.

1 week later
#25710 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What an I looking at not seeing the tape

On the flipperbats ...

I prefer the slingshot lightning from TimeBandit

#25743 4 years ago

Flipper-airbrush

Great work ! Looking forward to my Xenohead !
BTW: On the first picture you see that the head of the guy in the gunchair is cutted by the metallframe .. soon there comes a solution to see the whole head

Flipper-one
Congratulation on the pin. Please check the threads about Alien there you will find pictures how to connect the beacons!
And no .. there is no official manual but member PER made a very very good pdf-file about the pcb´s and how they work together !

You see .. a lot to read here on pinside in the Alien-Threads but this questions and many many more are answered.

#25751 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-one:

Thank you TOMDK !
I'm searching everywhere but i don't find the pics.........i have to visit with patience every page of the 515 in this post. I hope that i will survive

Mhh ... costs me 3 minutes to find:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-away-from-her-you-bitch-alien-club-all-members-expendable

Ever wondered about the "search" button and funtion on pinside ?!

#25766 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

So I installed the Beacon lights following swenny instructions and when they are always on while the game is on. Is that normal? U thought they were tied to a mode?

They should not be on all the time !
Check your wiring

2 weeks later
#25792 4 years ago

Mini-Beacons are real nice and added to my game.

BIG-Beacons are also nice and added to my game

This beacons are from former DDR manufacturer and are normally on trucks.

#25794 4 years ago

The first Backboards are ready for shipping now, the others will follow next week.
The first board will go to Averell for quality check
The point is: This boards are made from PETG and the graphic is moved a little deeper. So the black trim will no longer hide the head of the guy !
Also the colors and print are much better than the original plexiglasboard.
There will be no more drills in the boards , I send small pieces of self-adhesive tape, so no more screws are needet !

IF someone from the US is willing to distribute the boards and all others agree I would send the board to one adress. Maybe shipping costs will be a little lower than !

EDIT: Shipping one board is 36 EURO with DHL. UPS is over 60 EURO. So for USA I will ask for 30 EURO shipping.
BUT .. shipping for 5 boards would be the same ! So if someone is willing to collect and distribute shipping will be 6 EURO plus shipping within the USA !

Quoted from TomDK:

Backpanels
Due to the fact that no other guy will make them, I can offer them in some weeks.
I will make a small run in 2 mm PETG printed digitally from the back ... like plastics.
The price will be 120 EURO each plus shipping (around 35 EURO with UPS) ! Expensive I know .... I am sorry but no cheaper way in lasercutted PETG and it seems that the other source is dead.
With some plasticsets we did it this way: I send all to one intrested guy who spreads in the US to save up on shipping.
This will be a one time run , max 10 pieces.
Orders via private message please !

#25797 4 years ago

Calling

VividPsychosis ... please answer me on my PM´s concerning the new backboards !
So far I have only some replies but sit here with all the ordered backboards

#25816 4 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Is there a topper? Seems like it.

Facehugger pillow I guess

2 weeks later
#25845 4 years ago

For the minibeacons .. you have to be brave now:
You have to read/search this thread and you will find the link to the store.
There is also a function in pinside, to search a specific thrae for keywords.

BackBoard PETG:

ALL payed orders are out now !
Due to the christmas and newyear days there might be a delay, but all boards are send out !
Remember on arrival: There is a protective foil on one side to be removed.

3 weeks later
#25897 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Kaneda keeps saying this game is getting remade and will be at TPF. Putting all the rumors, hopes, dreams aside... does anyone have proof this game will be for sale at TPF? If so who's doing it? Is this all speculation or will someone have the games for sale on the showroom floor of TPF..

If you take a week leave and read this post from the beginning ... there will be no remake ! Maybe the PB will make some single games from NOS parts. This is what happened in the past, also withi the machine with the SW 1.3B3 ... it looks that they have plenty of spareparts and can make, time by time, some more machines. The machines with the SW 1.3B3 comes from a german dealer who is in contact with the PB, therefor this machine "slipped out".
I do not believe that there is a remake in the pipe. As PER told, the platform from Heighway is gone, a reproduction would need a new platform and new programming. This is not done within some weeks !

3 weeks later
#26010 4 years ago

Concerning the speaker panels:
You should only offer shipping with UPS ! As you remember I started selling a batch backboards made out of PET-G. I shipped most of them on december 17. 2019. From 6 boxes 3 are still in transit with no movement. I am happy that all the buyers are patient and wait for delivery but for me it is a nightmare. At least in Germany you have nearly no chance to get money back if boxes are lost. DHL does everything not to pay your lost !
So far I asked for a investigation for the 3 boxes. This can take up to 8 weeks to get *ANY* information. IF the boxes are lost it will take month to get maybe some moeny back.
For me it is for sure that I will payback the people, but this would mean that I tried to help the community with this backboards but will have a loss of 450 EURO if someting went wrong.

One other box was send out december 1. , 2 weeks ago I payed the money back, 2 days later the box arrived. So we will see. But I will never ever sent to the US with DHL. A box to Australia made it within 2 weeks.

#26055 4 years ago

For the monitor issue:
My playfield monitow was totally out. I removed it and saw why: a thin cable was squashed between the 2 metall parts of the monitor housing. So may be the cable get damaged and therefor the red.
I just made some tape around the monitor cable and it works for month now.

#26082 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, any views on the latest Kaneda podcast?
Aliens being made by CGC? Mark Ritchie design.

Before or after BBBr ?!

#26089 4 years ago

Very nice work !

#26130 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

That looks cool!
While I do t have a 3D printer, I always thought it would be a cool idea to also create some sort of dome-like sleeping chamber to lay over the back left plastic, give that area some dimension.

Too late .. already there.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-hypersleep-chambers-3d-

I have this but not installed, no time to make some illumination.

1 week later
#26143 4 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

+ 1 just in case someone thinking about doing a run of these.

I see that I have an other 5 sets in a couple of weeks BUT I will only sell them to1 person in the US and ship only with UPS !! Had many many trouble with the PET-G backboards.

If someone buys 5 sets and distribute we will find a way !

#26169 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I see that I have an other 5 sets in a couple of weeks BUT I will only sell them to1 person in the US and ship only with UPS !! Had many many trouble with the PET-G backboards.
If someone buys 5 sets and distribute we will find a way !

Oh boy .. there is such a high request. I ordered material for enough sets and will sort the orders within the next days.
Also people are willing to have more sets send to them.
Please be patient it will take a longer time to produce. Price for a full set including both plastic ramps will be around 250 EURO.

MK6PIN Glad that it went well with the backboard swap. PET-G is much more stable than acylic/plexi but it is, also, not unbreakable.

#26194 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Will the new Alien be at the Texas show

Yes, hundreds of new Aliens. The Bally Williams version but they dont know under which brand to bring it out.
The AlienRemake after MBr a very good seller , Heighway also brings some games.
The Alien version from Capcom will become lausy, its nearly the same gameplay like BBB only with Aliens. Boring.
Spookys Alien ... yes, that is a great game !!

Second new title will be "Corona, the pinball adventure" ... maybe it will crack the Texas show .. we hope not !

#26268 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why are you saying this? Because you know, or because you dont want it remade?

We know ... will we bet ?!

100 dollar that there will be no new Alien (except maybe some more regular Aliens made of rest of parts) within the next 12 month !
Deal ?!

1 week later
#26341 4 years ago

Attention:
2 backboards made of PET-G with perfect colors are available.
Plasticsets will follow latest end April.

Price is 110 each for this last 2 backboards ! Plus shipping.
Last chance.

#26377 4 years ago

Seems we have to order again from europe .... too bad, several month ago I ordere "normal eggs" from Matt .

#26380 4 years ago

For sale is:

1 Full set of plastics, icluding both ramps, made of PET-G plus backbaord made of PET-G ... perfect print, better than original.

Last set available: 350 EURO plus shipping (only!!) UPS.
Only as set !

#26382 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

For sale is:
1 Full set of plastics, icluding both ramps, made of PET-G plus backbaord made of PET-G ... perfect print, better than original.
Last set available: 350 EURO plus shipping (only!!) UPS.
Only as set !

SOLD !

#26397 4 years ago

Ohh yes ... Alien is something special.
Needet a new car, sold half of my pins, Ice Cold beer and Bowl-O-Rama and my Husqvarna bike. Pins only newer Sterns and Houdini. I do not miss them at all, still have my Alvin G.`s and some Lawlor Pins plus the Alien. Alien is the star in my little collection ... and 3 pinball fellows were infected and bought also an Alien after playing mine.

#26399 4 years ago

Vegas Store in Hamburg, Germany sells right now a very late LE for 14000 EURO NIB and/or is willing to trade with other pinball.

#26463 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Mine was bought from RS-pinball in Austria, green armor too. All were working perfectly (but jaw, the cable was just loosing). (Maybe) I was lucky (enough to get one of the last built). Stefan is also a great buddy, I think he has a blue armor remaining but not sure. NIB of course.

I bought my Alien also from RS. The communication was a nightmare, like an old chewinggum **BUT** at the end I got my Alien and Stefan prepared it well ! It works out of the box with no issues. Some forspoken parts never arrived ... as I wrote: bad communication.
I bought a green LE with everything in.

A friend of mine just ordered Samplegame number 3 from RS. It will arrive with a new playfield to swap and actual Xeno-Unit and all boards replaced.
Looking forward for this. So my guess is, RS has no more Aliens available.

Vegas Store is, as I know, a friend of a "German Pinball Brother". If you follow the threads there is also a german guy and his wife involved buying heighway in the old days. From Vegas Store came also the "fabled" Alien with the Software 1.3 (?! I wrote about that in this thread earlier).
Vegas Store still have at least one game left. My opinion is that there were many many spareparts and after the UK production anywhere in this world someone made from this parts some more games. My opinion !!!
I also asked Vegas Store before buying my Alien from RS but Stefan (Vegas Store) raised the prices on a day by day basis for several 1000 Euros and I was not willing to pay that.
Right now in the german forums he offers still a swap: NIB Alien against ......

Cheers
Tom

EDIT: Right now on RS homepage is only 1 Alien, the Number 3, and that is sold to a friend of mine.
Vegas Store has, still, 1 Alien Blue LE for sale . That is the machine I wrote about. So it seems that this is , with the machine in Sweden, all in Europe right now.

#26491 4 years ago

One for my hypersleep chamber !

#26514 4 years ago

... or number two:
The thin cable from inside the monitor chassis rubbed blank on the chassis. . Some tape and if the cable cores are not damaged it will work again.

1 week later
#26563 4 years ago

:applause:Its not a pinball machine .. its a Alien from Heighway
Strange things will happen ...

#26574 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Buddy came over today and after 5 hours we now have all the leds in the game running except one. There is a single led board to the left of the alien jaw. If you put an led in it, it fries the led instantly. I ended up just disconnecting it.
Also have a dead io board. Does anyone repair them or is it trash? Still don't have working drop targets, but at least something is done.

Do not trash it !!
I am sure our electronics-Alien-guru Per_ would be happy to have a "dead" board to work with !

1 week later
#26597 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

If there anywhere documentation on how the LED strings are organized on the PCBs?.............

I know this thread is a very large, confusing swamp. But there is anywhere a posting from Per_ with many many very good technical explanations and, dont know who made it, a lamp matrix.

Most topics are discussed but it is a nightmare to find them on pinside.

Alien Lamp Matrix - Sheet1.pdfAlien Lamp Matrix - Sheet1.pdf
1 week later
#26625 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

How about this.
ALIEN. is lighted
[quoted image]

A little smaller but ... YES !!

Instruction and pricing ... most Aliens are in private Gamerooms , who is silly enough to place such a machine in a Coin Op ?
Instruction is on the monitor and in the great rulesheet ! Pricing .. there is no pricing my friends and me play free in my garage.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Alien doesn’t hAve enough monitors need another one in the apron too

YES ... in the apron a monitor showing both movies ...left Alien, right hand ALIENS

#26629 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Myself.... and a number of others afaik
Perhaps most are never going to see public use, but that is not "all". They were still intended to be commercial machines, I believe.
Also, the game is too great to keep locked away for only a few to experience
Mine will be used for tournaments as well as the "good" public locations. Definately gunna be glad to have those PETG plastics when it does go out mate!
Is fine though, if the remade apron ends up with no card slots, I am in a position to make my own.

Cool !
Maybe times changed ... but if I remeber in my youth sidearts on the cabinet like on Alien the acyrlic artwork would be destroyed within days.
Even in this days, in the german forums a guy running a very big pinball location was pissed that guests made scratches in new machines.
So on Sterns ... okay , so what. But Alien is very special.

But ... your machine is played a lot. Do you have no issues ?
My Alien is running once a month or so, so far only small issues. But if I read others here, they have just trouble with Alien.

Cheers
Tom

Still working on PETG stuff !

#26638 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Check out all the cool Alien stuff from my buddy at Amok Time!
https://www.amoktime.com/hiya-alien-covenant-eggs-and-facehuggers-set.html

Too complicated

"One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.amoktime.com"
... and click 1 million pictures ....

Someone success ??

2 weeks later
#26665 3 years ago

I have such a 3D printed hypersleepchamber but the cover I made ... uhmmm .. looks pretty cheap and is .. lausy.

Someone has a nicer idea ?!

IMG_7178 (resized).JPGIMG_7178 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#26684 3 years ago

If you are not able or willing to work on the machine, order parts around the world and raed a lot in THIS thread you should not buy an ALIEN.
If you want a unbelievable pinball machine with a backgroundstory and a real living community .. than BUY.

So far I think most problems are solved ..... I would sell my car, all other pins but at last .. the Alien. One of a kind, out of competition with other pins.

#26692 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Want to custom paint my xenomorph. I got the head off, but what's the trick with the jaw? The screw on the right side seems easy enough, but the left side has a bolt with a nut and the nut just spins and I can't seem to find with bolt head. Can you remove the jaw without taking the whole unit out of the game? If not, how involved is removing the unit?
Thanks

As I rem,ember there are 4 screws for the lower part of the head. Backside of playfield fixed with T-nuts ?! Hold the spining nut with a plier.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Tried to hunt through this Long thread but figured I could just ask. Where can I purchase some replacement green targets as well as the square clear targets in front of the Alien. Mine are not looking great... Really appreciate any direction. Thanks.

The clear target here

https://www.free-play.se/search/alien?twsList-no-slot=g-manual-d-24-4

Seems that the green targets are sold out ... also on

Pinball Life

#26721 3 years ago

It is a low power coil, I would try 23-800, 23-1500 ... something like that

https://www.flippers.com/coil-resistance.html

1 week later
#26818 3 years ago

If you make some .. I am in ! Great looking item !!!

#26826 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Spent some time working on mine tonight. Leds are fixed. Game seems to play correctly minus the head not being connected and the switch for L on the upper roll overs. Did manage to drop the pf on my hand from 4-6 inches, do try to avoid that.

Outschh !!

#26865 3 years ago

Rough market ... the "onliest real Alien super Special" is now on 15K also

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1198-wwwretroarcadese/02565-alien-le-no-426-new-in-box-new-price-

#26878 3 years ago

I think you did not understand Alien ... maybe you got bad luck with your machine. Mine is running out of the box with no bigger issues. Sure ... to have a Alien with a good flow you have to invest some work, but you will get a "one of a kind" game.
Maybe you should buy a new STERN and get more happy. Dont buy American Pinball ... you have also to work on the machines and you will have the same problems with the design.
What pins do you own and like really from gameplay ?

#26881 3 years ago

Read the thread about "Houdini" , I had very massive issues with the powersupplies. Got new ones from the US, did all and sold the game for this reason.
I also played other games with no problems but I got a bad machine.
Also the design ... left was very wide open, in the middle the lane was smaaaaal to hit.

However, a nice machine but the technical problems (harder than Alien) brought me to sell the game with a fine financial loss ... thats live.

BTT: ALIEN ...

1 week later
#26971 3 years ago

Thank you to ChipScott (decals) and Vimtoman (3D print) for your great work !!

Looks superb !!

IMG_7858 (resized).JPGIMG_7858 (resized).JPGIMG_7860 (resized).JPGIMG_7860 (resized).JPGIMG_7861 (resized).JPGIMG_7861 (resized).JPGIMG_7862 (resized).JPGIMG_7862 (resized).JPG
#26973 3 years ago

Contact ChipScott ... he will send you the files via EMail.
Let them print in a online store as a sticker and cut them out ... easy doing. I like them because the graphics are very well done, fits perfect to the machine.

#27009 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure on what these extra parts are worth?

Ask for whatever you payed, that would be fair. I am sure all parts will be sold soon.

#27034 3 years ago

I think the I/O boards are very complicated to copy. The original producer would be intresting, I bet he is on alibaba.com as most parts came from China.
So the task is to get plans from the boards or the producer !!

#27040 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Would be interested in buying some i/o boards if we ever get a group buy going.

Where will you "group buy" ??
I think we are on a point were the dealers are out of stock / low stock and more pcb´s are in collectors hand.
Or you have the chines factory found ?

#27044 3 years ago

Yes, Per did a lot of very good investigation on this board.

Our experiences in the community so far:
Mostly the USB port will break on the pcb, second .. some driver melted. Both damages were reparable even it is SMD.

So at least ... is there realy really a need ? I dont think so.
I have 2 spares and this will be kept by the game. I know guys havin more spares , before re-doing this pcb I am sure they would be willing to sell a board.

#27071 3 years ago

I have still 2 backboards made of PET-G with highclass print left over.
Each for 95 EURO, both for 175 EURO plus shipping.

This will be the last chance for this year due we do not have the printer anymore !

-SOLD-

#27091 3 years ago
Quoted from skyknight320:

The internal "woofer" is NOT a subwoofer and go down to 60hz. Check your onboard amplifier for its crossover point. Just daisy chain the speakers!

Thats what I did.

The first run of ALIENS had larger, chrome subs. This subs had much more power than the later on used subs.
I just hooked a active bass cube on the original sub (I dont write woofer ) The sound is very very good.
Combined with my original sized bacons in the corner of my gameroom you get a creepy feeling while playing ALIEN, you always lurk over your shoulders for a xenomorph Need this wall decoration ......

1 month later
#27493 3 years ago

Addet open egg and the scanner for the shooterlane.
Great looking mods !!

Vimtoman :
Maybe it would look great if a ball is in the shooterlane to see only the scanner ! However .. great job !

IMG_8267 (resized).JPGIMG_8267 (resized).JPGIMG_8270 (resized).JPGIMG_8270 (resized).JPGIMG_8272 (resized).JPGIMG_8272 (resized).JPGIMG_8275 (resized).JPGIMG_8275 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#27584 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

IOBoards have been remade?

A guy is Germany bought a very earlie Alien and needet all boards.
He got 2 boards from Australia, I think Mr.Pinball, and the dealer stated there can be made more if needet .... therefor it seems like with the light-pcb, if the chinese maunafturer "pops up" ... they can be remade.

1 week later
#27615 3 years ago
Quoted from May:

I get more balls all the time, what should I check?
Everything looks normal.
Vincent

Balltrough might be possible ....

1 week later
#27626 3 years ago

Read this post carefully, at least the last 30 pages .... Vimtoman is the guy you are looking for.
As far as I remember he gives the 3D file for free and you can print it locally and paint.

1 week later
#27658 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

PM send, I’m the guy you’re holding I/o boards for.

dpeck3 : It is a pleasure to deal with ToucanF16 ... very smooth transaction ! Everything will went okay !!!

BTW: I heard that Mr.Pinball has still or can get I/O Boards if more are needet.

1 week later
#27680 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

With all of the talented folks on here making aprons, mini beacons, etc.....if anyone is interested in retrofitting an EL Light kit for the side art, lmk. I know the parts are available but quite frankly, each time I remember to buy it, something comes up and I rather not spend the time if not needed. I'm sure you can make some extra cash too!
PM if interested. I've had a number of alien owners already reach out to me for my help on it so I know there is a market.
Thanks!

*IF* there is a demand of at least 25 for each side I have a firm to make them. But preparing the tools for that size is expensive.
And I need a muster, not willing to remove my working El-Lights for that.

Cheers
Tom

1 week later
#27720 3 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

What kinda bs is that statement for. Better than a jack wagon who stole other peoples ideas and sold them without asking or giving any credit. Id gladly pay for someones product whos proven themselves as a true fan of this pin since the beginning like me and has shown the capability of making something passionately that does this pin justice....unlike others who just copy and paste or simply make quick and easy stuff to make a buck off of. Nice cheap shot there.

Maybe I missunderstand your post, but:
Indeed, it was not very clever to compare the planned ElFoil with the aprons.Point.

For the rest ... the ElFoils are not copyrighted or so. It is a simple ElFoil for mounting under printed acrylic for a nice effect. No big development, Capcom used this 20 years ago on BBB.

I have the connections to let this ElFoil produce but it will become a hugh investment on 15 to 25 sets of this ElFoil. Therefor I passed this offer to ministryofpinball.com . If they are intrested to sell this product and pay the minimum needet 50 foils , they will be available.
For me as a single person with no business running it is too much money to invest and too much money for deal with for customs and tax authorities.

If there is a demand, we all should be happy to get 1 copys of the ElFoil. To make perfect fitting ElFoils a tool is required, its not possible to make single foils for a good pricing.

1 week later
#27741 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

I have a spare Xeno assembly (without the head)
razorsedge what type of Beacons are the ones that make no noise?
Mine are very noisy.

I have a perfect head as spare.

I bought a fulls et Xenomorph the "old style" but needet only the head for airbrushing. The heads are the same !
But for shipping cost reasons it makes only sense to ship within europe.

freeplay.se had complete assemblies some weeks ago.
https://www.free-play.se/en/playfield-parts/figurines/alien-complete-xenomorph-head-assembly.html

#27746 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Hi Group. I have been noticing that green light is shining up through the inserts on the aliens mode inserts. It's coming up from the green lights on the board at the bottom of the cab below the inserts. Very distracting. Is this normal and can I do anything about it? Thx Brothers and Sisters.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A piece of cardboard will eliminate this effect ..... I have so many stuff and spareparts on the housing that no green light will show up.

#27752 3 years ago

I am very happy with my standart system. The sub is not as good as the first series but with an active subwoofer under the pin I have a great sound. Best sound ever, never had a machine with nearly great sound. TBL is very nice but sound on Alien is ... bummer. David did a very excellent job on this. So he is a sound professional with many experience in pinball sound.
I had the chance to meet him on an event in Germany, and David stated that working on Alien was much much fun even the payment was not a killer. You can feel and hear that the Alien Sound Project was something he did with heard and soul ! Thanks David for this great piece of sound in a pinball machine.

I played a early Alien with the old sub .. it sounded like my machine with the active subwoofer connected.
I have no reason to swap the system, even I like the Visaton series in other pins !

#27756 3 years ago

I believe they used a LANZAR proMAX but it's been awhile since I've seen a picture. It used a a paper cone with a foam seal, not the most ideal choice for a "hot" environment. It wouldn't last long and IMHO, bad sound.
This is what was used................. https://www.parts-express.com/lanzar-maxp64-65-600-watt-subwoofer--292-2590

This is correct

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/409#post-4300372

Quoted from Freedom:

I sold my alien some time back and I’ve had sellers remorse since. It went to a huge fan who posts a lot and it’s in a great home with love. So that’s good !
That said, I want to acquire one again. If this thread can help in anyway, and maybe keep me in mind, it would be much appreciated.

If you are willing to pay hard cash .. there is a NIB machine in Germany for 12K Euro available.

#27784 3 years ago

Gentlemen,
Just play the damn thing and enjoy it !

This would be too easy
My gameroom has a aircondition and the Alien never run more than 8 hours ... no problems so far. At least no real problems ...
But it is fun to see the cooling experts fighting for each degree down

Maybe watercooling on the IO boards. The green cooling liquid looks perfect ...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#27913 3 years ago

Me too .. only look on the screen on the playfield while playing !
A great idea.
If they build Alien .. great. I am still happy that I have an original LE and will keep it even the new ones will cost 5K shipped .

Pinballbrothers are , as far as I know, 5 persons incl. a german investor and his wive. They might have connections to get fresh money for this project.
The 25% tax will help them actually.

1 week later
#28038 3 years ago

Mhh .. I guess this will not help in any way ... what should the gate do ?

1 week later
#28126 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

The original was great but having a company still in business that can give you technical support, firmware updates and a steady supply of parts is priceless. I have been known to MOD my machines a lot better than they could think of at the factory. Just like some of the guys in this group, it will be made better by the users. I’m excited. I ordered one.

You write, you love to "mod" your machines ?
Buying expensive 3D printed figurines and glue them in a pinball ? Or work on the machine ?
*IF* you like to work on the machine there is no need for a "full 24 h service from manufacturer". We have a great Alien community solving and fixing problems, we had the programmer to do updates even no one pays him. So what do you expect ? Read the threads about "service" from other manufacturers and you see .. there is no need.
A german pinhead bought a very earlie machine for a fair ammount and got all needet parts to bring it up to date .. with no support from a manufacturer.

Are you sure the PB will stay on the market for the next 20 years ?
In one way it is more safe to have an Alien than a TBL .. the software is finished.

So I am looking forward for the Alien remake and hope that myna people get a game, aslo those who lost money in the past !!

#28128 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamoraldus:

Didn’t PB pay him all the way? They worked with him on the new game according to the podcast. I guess that might have taken a while.

I hope they did ... but he worked for sure not officially and paid on the code for our first edition games. We will see if on the hardware are changes ....

1 week later
#28231 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballoo:

Hi there,
where can i get the 1.4 code? The oddchange-link is unavailable.
Thanks!

Shoot me a PM with your email adress ....

#28260 3 years ago

Happy new year ..

A picture from the factory hall BuT Hamburg.
Posted with allowens from BuT Hamburg.

IMG_9769 (resized).JPGIMG_9769 (resized).JPG
#28288 3 years ago

Pinballlife had several (rare) parts for Alien.
Other sources are mr. pinball australia and .... sweden. No other resources yet.

#28330 3 years ago

For the monitor issues.
The monitor in the playfield is framed in a metalbox.
Heighway brought out a very flat cable of the box with no protection. It was squeezed in my Alien.
Just build it out, some tape around the cable and it works for years now. This is a very common issue.

So you see the sharp edges on the pictures. They cutted in my cables.

917713d5112d1dd41ed76821dbc7cfb06d943472 (resized).jpg917713d5112d1dd41ed76821dbc7cfb06d943472 (resized).jpgIMG_0217 (resized).JPGIMG_0217 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#28347 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

I've checked that issue with the beacons this evening and it's correct what Brain wrote.
First you have to play an entire game, than Amode Beacon is working.
Another issue appeard when opening the coin door while playing... after the third or fourth attempt, the game gets malfunctional and different IO-Boards won't be detected.
I'm not sure if this is a software bug in revision 1.4 only or have had earlier releases similar problems?

Its an old issue. I had a game with old software in the beginning with my Alien, opened the coindorr and afterward the pin gave balls with no end. I had to reboot.

#28371 3 years ago

All the Elfoils are mounted on a very bad way. Screws through the electified foils.

On request of the forums I took out my elfoils, measured them and passed the measuring through a firm making ElFoil. There was a high request from pinsiders. Due that high request I passed the whole think to https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/ .
So far I think was not enough request for a production.
Maybe this will change when the ReMake shows up and the new owners want ElFoil like we have .... so if someone wants ElFoil, contact ministryofpinball. It will be one call from him to start production but I understand that it only make sense with many pre-orders. The tooling is most expensive part.

1 month later
#28463 3 years ago

Wrong thread ?
New part ? I believe I do not have this is my Alien.

#28470 3 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I have been away for a few months, did a replacement EL blade kit ever get made? Did the Timebandit LED replacements ever get restocked? Got some work to do and it’s going to look good when finished.

I was in contact with a firm making the ElBlades but he makes only tools for at least ordering 25 sets.
This was too much for me and I passed this to a friends shop: ministryofpinball.com in netherlands.

IF he gets enough pre-orders he will sell the ElFoils ! In the beginning were many people who wanted a set, but I guess they never ordered them therefor: No repro elBlades.

1 week later
#28491 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

This is the communication I got from Ministry of Pinball a couple days ago -
Hi,
We asked the supplier to make us an offer for 30 pieces.
Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards, Sincères salutations, Herzliche Grüße,

THAT is the way to go and get the minimum orders required !

FYI I send the manufacturer of the foil already month ago in consultation with mop the measurements of my elfoils.
So it just needs enough orders to make them. I was out due it was too much money for a hobby project and I have only good experiences with Bertjan from MOP.

1 month later
#28581 2 years ago

Xenotargets = Standuptargets ??!!
Dont Understand.

#28605 2 years ago

The point on HP was: They brought so much innovations in the pin that they also had the feeling to "innovate" simple standup targets with microswitches. I did not realize this, mine are just working fine. But I think this was the point .. bringing new (maybe bad) ideas up. So the switches were no good idea. But must be possible to convert to "old style" targets.

1 week later
#28611 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

The files will be able to download from flipperforum.de

Sure ??

1 week later
#28660 2 years ago

News on ElFoil !!!

A first set from the manufacturer is on its way to me for testing.
If it fits , production will start and ministryofpinball.com will sell them.

I will post pictures from the advanced ElFoil. It will become more secure while screwing in the foils, no more screws through the high voltage area ...

1 week later
#28680 2 years ago

ElFoil proto arrived:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-alien-elfoil-replacement-is-coming#post-6323103

IMG_1325 (resized).JPEGIMG_1325 (resized).JPEG
The new repro ElFoil blades

IMG_1327 (resized).JPEGIMG_1327 (resized).JPEG
Front and back

IMG_1329 (resized).JPEGIMG_1329 (resized).JPEG
Original foil

IMG_1361 (resized).JPEGIMG_1361 (resized).JPEG
New foil

IMG_1370 (resized).JPEGIMG_1370 (resized).JPEG
New foil build in

I will post on vailability and prices at MinistryOfPinball.

The background: many people asked me to make a run of this ElFoil Blades since they are no longer available.
There was such a demand that it was out of my range for a Hobby project so I passed it to Bertjan from ministryofpinball.com
I did all the measuring and testing but they will be sold over him.

#28700 2 years ago
Quoted from Mik-ReadingUK:

That's useful to know, having had a bad experience trying to get some from gameroom.no - Paypal were quick to refund me at least. I was considering making my own via JLCPCB or whatever. Freeplay still don't have the whole target though and mine are close to breaking apart.

So is gameroom.no a fraud ?

2 months later
#28779 2 years ago

This is what you need, thanks to Averell for the pic !
image001 (resized).jpgimage001 (resized).jpg

You should excuse MoP , I organised the firm and gave them my blades as a muster.
The elfoil where meened as spareparts, Bertjan (the owner of MoP) has no Alien pinball so he does not really know what he is selling. But I passed the information to him, maybe he will also list the inverters.
Same fpr the blades ... they are not included

#28783 2 years ago

It would be a stupid idea to mount elfoil plus sideart to the "new Alien".
Heighway was so smart and clever to mill out the cabinett for the elfoil and sideart, I am pretty sure that PB will not have this milled out area ...
There are several reasons to have a original

#28791 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

Any idea how to swap out a face hugger on the slings? Mine came with spares and now a tail has fallen off one but looking at it I haven't a clue where to start!

A simple fix:

Take the fachugger tail and drill a hole with a needle in both parts.
Take a paperclip and weld it in correct position, some plastic glue. Press tohether both sides and let dry for 24 hours.

For me this fix took 10 minutes and is stable for over 30 games now.
On the next bigger action the facehugger will be swapped but so far. It works well.

2 weeks later
#28794 2 years ago

Yes

#28819 2 years ago

That is a good decision but .... the software is no argument. HW Alien is playing perfect, the software is on a better level than others !

#28829 2 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

I have just been dormant lately and have been focusing on my other pins now that Alien is running great. I still read the thread though. I have done so much to my pin with all of the fantastic help from this thread. The game runs fantastic now. I have to do some very minor things still but they are not critical or specific to Alien.

Very funny ... we have also in the german forums dicussion about HW Alien and PB Alien. One guy owned both versions in the past and he had less problems with HW Alien than the PB version. What a crazy world.
I bought my HW Alien and expected to have it many many times open for repairs and justage but ... nothing. Some little problems, all solved.
Therefor my TBL is very often open to clear a stuck target, a hanging ball, etc , pp.

So the HW Alien was, and is, a great pinball machine. It is sad that PB does not learn from the past, run in many problems. I never thought that only one person on planet earth ever would say: The HW is the technical better machine with less problems.

The new LE-version is also kind of a joke to me. We old pinheads with our HW Aliens have most of this features installed. The "open eggs" are a nice gimmick but to declare it a feature of a special version is kind of a joke. Also the sideblades and backboard with illumination .... not worth several hundred dollars.
Just my opinion ... still happy to have the HW with open eggs, cool apron, etc, pp

#28833 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Heighway LE version is so much better then this LV, What did the HW version cost???

I payed 9500 for a late green LE with everything installed. That was not normal this days due HW just build pins with material available. So some are missing shakers, others missing sideart ... My machine was imported from RS in Austria and he unboxed it and checked everything.
The result was a out of the box working Alien.
With the time some mods came and the wonderfull apron from Felix.
I remember the first HW Aliens were about 7K EURO.

1 week later
#28856 2 years ago

We are all happy that you did a update on Alien in the past and looking forward for other code.
From the past we know that PB has no problem with new code and now have their logo on the machines
If it is a matter of money, we also offered you a "fee" in the past for all your work. So if the PB agree that you work on the code but will not pay (due its not "their" machine) I am sure the community will donate your work.
For me (normal player) there is nothing wrong with the actual code butthe hardcore owners should have some more small issues.

Thanks for all your work !
Alien is a very special machine !! I have some other pinballs but Alien .....

Quoted from bcd:

Very true. There have been maybe two dozen minor bug fixes which could be applied back to the HW code. And nearly all of these are issues that I've never seen reported before by anyone. They are mostly rules/lighting bugs and won't do anything to make broken hardware behave any better.
There are two exceptions that I can think of: we changed the logic on the upper loop to score on a single switch instead of requiring both of them, so super jackpots are more reliable. And we improved the timing on the magnet ball grab so that it works more often that not. Both of those changes could be put on the old code.

I can't speak for Pinball Brothers. I have indicated to them that putting out another HW code version is possible, but it's up to them to decide what to do. I won't be releasing any new code on my own like before. Right now I'm just making an inventory of what could be done.
- Brian

2 weeks later
#28930 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Take care with these screens and use the option to buy the matching controller, too.
I have bought two of them and each screen was different in resolution and colors... it's not so easy.
The best way is to buy a screen with the same size and resolution and with controller!

I also bought a screen long time ago but never found the right controller. So a screen alone is useless.

#28935 2 years ago

I post this well considered in the original Alien thread
Yesterday I had the oppertunity to play the PB Alien at the DutchPinball production hall.
What a cheap and weak machine. The playfield looks strange without the display. The whole machine feels cheap, cheaper than Stern and no comparison to JJP, DP or even Heighway. Everything sounds and feels weka and noisy.
The owner told me that it is always a game of luck if the machine boots up .. or not.
I made only one game, after the second ball the left flipper bat got stuck in upper position and needet some seconds to come down (mechanical issue).
After this game I quit playing ... not worth the money and I am still happy to have the original. HW plays much much smoother and with more power even all signals go over USB ports ... a difference like day and night.
I am disappointed about this machine.

#28946 2 years ago

My HW Alien performed flawlessly over the recent UK Pinfest weekend (apart from a flipper rubber falling off!) - The PB one next to it had trough issues all through the weekend and drew a lot of negative comments. Mine has about 4000 plays on it after spending 2 years at Flipout London but did me proud.
[quoted image]

Oh boy ... you have a great overview about the 2 machines.
Nice to hear that we are same opinion. You are "allowed" to talk about this topic!! Very cool line up !

"trough issues all through the weekend"

1 week later
#29010 2 years ago

I already have the ramp decals installed ... they are a very nice alternate for the high gloss polished ramps ! I love them ! Looking great.

Thank you also for your work with the backbox decals and target decals.
I am looking forward to install them ..

Just waiting for the day someone make a regular backbox for the Alienwith this decals

#29020 2 years ago

Thank you so much !
Question: Why is there around the decal itself a large white area ?
Is this needet for any reason ?

Thanks
Tom .. will send them tomorrow to a online printer !

Quoted from AMSNL:

Oke here is the link. Please share but don’t sell any of these in your store or online!
I also included all the original apron files and promo stuff,flipper decals,ramp decals etc etc
For the backbox decals you have to measure your exact Size incl 2 mm on top/sides/bottom so you can wrap around the metal frame . Also cut the image size to what you want to see. So more the front or the back of her helmet. Don’t resize the image or her face will be stretched etc.you can make her a bit bigger if you want to have her more up or down. I love the looks how I got here now,she is the middle of the monitor look up. Use the original file it’s 1000x6200 resolution you will get verry crisp image when print.
https://we.tl/t-wqQLt8MxNJ
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#29023 2 years ago

Thats what I mean, but I will cut it !
Thanks again !! Great work !

Screenshot 2021-10-31 23.00.05 (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-10-31 23.00.05 (resized).png
1 week later
#29035 2 years ago

If I remember right it is this little, cheap part and no programming needed:

ebay.com link: itm

We bought a bunch of it for bad days later in our Aliens life

3 for 9 dollarlalala

ebay.com link: sch

1 month later
#29102 2 years ago

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwrrhwnu0rkxpgn/AADNTqgSGPcufNeiAIPhcp-6a?dl=0

Good luck ... and share the result.
Files will be removed within some days.

The point is, you have to redraw the whole plastic.
It is only possible to scan the printed side, not the shiny frontside. It is the same as scanning a backglas. The focus will be on the glass, not on the image.
So my scans are helpfull but me be completely redrawn with brighter colors.
But a good start anyhow !

#29107 2 years ago

Looks good !
For printing process check that you work with CMYK colors and bring black to "real" black (0-0-0-0).
Shiny side is the front ... due the acrylic is mirroing the scanner can not focus on the underlaying print.

#29113 2 years ago

What you still can do, is find the right fond and retype "limited edition" and the copyright part.
Special the copyright part will not show clear on a 100% print.
But I am sure the result will work for guys making a standart to the LE versuion ... and for sure, our LE are much much nice than the funny new PB LE

I like the brighter black !

1 week later
#29128 2 years ago
Quoted from chucky87:

Hello
Merry chrismas to all
do you know where we can find compatible beacons in europe and I am also looking for the motor shacker I can not find a sales link or a compatible reference. A big thank-you

Read this thread or search with google and you will find the beacons for around 12 Dollar on eBay or Alibaba ..... Shaker is a standart shaker. How to connect was also topic here. Look for the threads from @averell. There are also "how To" available.
The search function here is really poor, so with google you should find it.

You young gentlemen are always using google, why not on this ?

EDIT: I am too helpfull ....

ebay.com link: Rotating Beacon Warning Light Lamp Spiral Fixed ABS 12VDC 220VAC LTE 1101

The original shaker was a shaker with a blue housing called "Quake" but all others will work. No diode or something, just connect on the mainboard to SHAKER ...

Also connection of a knocker is possible ... but .. use google please

#29135 2 years ago

This is the reason why I do not yell in !
While playing I really look on the monitor in the playfield, the large one is for the other players to watch.
Therefor on the playfield monitor I wouldnt like to see aother animations / informations about the game.
Therefor I will wait to see what ideas you have ....

The airlock screen, for sure, would need some more function !

#29140 2 years ago

The elfoil for the sideblades can be found here :
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/alien-electroliminescent-el-side-decal-set.html

For the backboard you have to make yourself. Google for elfoil.

There is a transformer for the foil in the right back ofthe cabinett. This transformer got on primary side 220 Volts and is disabled with the coindoor open.
Read this thread, we talked about the right transformer in the past.

#29146 2 years ago

Jvspin : Very nice !!

#29149 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

I received the reproduction of several LED from Twister today - excellent work!
[quoted image]

My parts arrived as well ... enough now for the next 20 years ... !!
Thanks Twister

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

does anyone know where I can find replacement jaw boards?

If you mean the small pcb for the motor ?
There is a ebay link in several topics.

ebay.com link: itm

Or other pcb ??

1 month later
#29187 2 years ago

At least there is a sticker on the playfield ... better than nothing

#29189 2 years ago

I have #246 , that might mean that your Alien is not a very late model.

#29191 2 years ago

No one knows exactly, around 200 .... ??!!
That is what IPDB says ...

1 week later
#29208 2 years ago

MK6PIN
Thank you ... not for solving this problem, but to show that this was more than one time toppic in this thread.
I can remember that I also linked to a ebay sell some days ago. All information is in this thread.
It is hard to believe that people owe a Alien, the greates pin ever, and can not play it for 2 years due they have no time or intrest to read in the internet and find a solution for THEIR problem.

#29221 2 years ago

You will still miss the printed sideart.

IMG_1327 (resized).JPEGIMG_1327 (resized).JPEGIMG_1328 (resized).JPEGIMG_1328 (resized).JPEGIMG_1329 (resized).JPEGIMG_1329 (resized).JPEGIMG_1330 (resized).JPEGIMG_1330 (resized).JPEGIMG_1333 (resized).JPEGIMG_1333 (resized).JPEGIMG_1334 (resized).JPEGIMG_1334 (resized).JPEGIMG_1335 (resized).JPEGIMG_1335 (resized).JPEGIMG_1342 (resized).JPEGIMG_1342 (resized).JPEG
#29225 2 years ago

Price for the whole set ?
Including sideart and backboard in PET-G ?

Very good !

1 month later
#29279 1 year ago

Also in !
Looks Great !!

2 weeks later
#29302 1 year ago

If there are blank copper lines ... tape, tape, tape over it !

2 weeks later
#29359 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Oh, this one wasn't from that website you posted?

The site really looks like scam !!

A mod should delete the link !

1 week later
#29376 1 year ago

I recieved and installed my ElFoil for the backglas from chucky87

The PRO
Installations was on a fly, fits perfect and the BG is nicely illuminated.
All was plug and play, y-adapter is included.
If you dont have the acrylic speakerpanels mounted it is a very nice, professionell illumination also for the LE backglas.

The CON
*IF* you have already the acrylic speakerpanels instead the wooden ones and added some LED stripes the nice mod is not usefull.
The acrylic speakerpanels in addition with extra LED have the same effect for less money and you can work on the brightness dependig which kind of LED you use.
So in my case the foil is a nice add-on but not needet due the acrylic in my machine, for all others with no acrylic: A must have !

What I will do:
I will disconnect the LEDs in the backbox and go with the ElFoil

IMG_4275 (resized).JPEGIMG_4275 (resized).JPEGIMG_4276 (resized).JPEGIMG_4276 (resized).JPEGIMG_4277 (resized).JPEGIMG_4277 (resized).JPEGIMG_4278 (resized).JPEGIMG_4278 (resized).JPEGIMG_4283 (resized).JPEGIMG_4283 (resized).JPEGIMG_4284 (resized).JPEGIMG_4284 (resized).JPEGIMG_4285 (resized).JPEGIMG_4285 (resized).JPEGIMG_4286 (resized).JPEGIMG_4286 (resized).JPEGIMG_4287 (resized).JPEGIMG_4287 (resized).JPEGIMG_4288 (resized).JPEGIMG_4288 (resized).JPEG

#29378 1 year ago

On my game the speaker cutout area looks "white" due I still had the LEDs on and the acylic cutouts transport the light to the side. I am sure this effect will be gone after disconnecting the LED stripes.

2 weeks later
#29401 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

My Alien LE came with a blue shaker motor. It doesnt really do anything and I think its broken, does anyone know where I can find a replacement
Am really enjoying my Alien with the help of this community, please keep it up![quoted image][quoted image]

1.) Check as Averell wrote !!

2.) The shaker is less to not in it all integrated. Very very rare use of the shaker from the software.
In 1.4 better than all software before but still ..... not too much. In my opinion a good bass makes more sense than the shaker.

We still hope and pray for a new software !!!!!!!!!!

#29403 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Let me rephrase, the shaker works, its was just very very light. I replaced it with a red tremor shaker which is better, but its a very tight fit and I dont like the look of it. I kind of like the look of the blue shaker compact size better.
Also a couple more questions
1) Does anyone have an extra face hugger to sell
2) Does. Anyone have a PETg set ? I should have jumped on it before, those plastics definitely look nice

https://www.free-play.se/en/game-specific-parts/heighway-pinball/alien/?twsList-articles=g-articleNumber-a-48-2

At least PET-G sets are available, do not buy single plastics .. might be old stock acrylic crap.

#29405 1 year ago

As you pasted:
"Most plastics are compatible with Heighway version also."

The HW Alien plasticsets made out of PET-G came from me years ago.
There will be no rerun so far. Before buying the single acrylic single plastics it makes more sense to buy a PET-G set and see which differences are there.

#29414 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

-Didnt someone make some new LED bulbs to put near the flippers that increases the brightness near the drain?

See older posts, there are new LED for the slingshotblade available with 3 LED and no LED is hidden behind the switchblade.
That is enough light.
Also the upgraded aprons will make this area much much brighter ...

3 months later
#29523 1 year ago

razorsedge
I dont know what is shown on the video. My works without any modification the same way.

2 weeks later
#29539 1 year ago

That is the whole mech, but it might be my only option if it ever comes into stock...
thanks.

Oh sorry ! I did not see that they are out of stock !
If the same is in the remake you might ask PB or the italian manufacturer , but maybe they use normal plates.

This is what Mr Pinball Australia has:

all in australian dollars

IO boards $349

Xeno Board $80

Ball Trough Boards $80

Single Led Boards $10

Sensor Boards $45

Tall Leds $15

Alien Huggers used on slings $75

Target Switch Boards $30

Xeno Assy $550

2 weeks later
#29546 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

New record for sale price? Hey MK6PIN, it has your fabulous apron on it...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145552

You can ask for this ammount , but what you get is an other story. You can also offer a BBB for 40 K . You will still need the dumbass who will buy it for this ammount.

Nice LE should be between 10 and 15 K ....
A standart was sold some weeks ago in France for 8K.

#29559 1 year ago

As I understood is Brian also a owner of a HW ALIEN ... so it would also a good thing for him to finish the software

At least PB Aliens have the mechanic balllock and the "secret entrance" . So there must be a little more code.
Rest depends on if the PB Aliens have other hardware, nodeboards, etc ....

5 months later
#29600 1 year ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

As Faust states we are making a small run of the apron and beacon package for the original owners of the Alien machine. It can be found here in our pinside shop...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1440-evolution-mods/08164-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod-for-heighway-pinball
Thanks guys

Was´nt the price for the original run from Vimtoman/Faus around 500 Euro/ Dollar ?
I am glad to have already one. War in Ukraine and Covis kills all prices in pinball

I think the "original" from the USA was around 900 and Faust/Vimtoman was the cheaper alternate.
Long time ago.

#29606 12 months ago
Quoted from offworldon:

I have a few that are bad

A few ?
What happened ? Are the boards from PB usable ?
As far as I know only smaller fixes like USB connector or a driver can be repaired, if anything happened to a layer in the middle it is not to repair.
Wayne Gillard in AUS has still some to sell as I know.

3 weeks later
#29615 11 months ago

Will the PB facehuggers from the slingshots fit also our HW Alien ?
I am in need of 2 new ones.

#29621 11 months ago

Only 1 available .... I need 2. And ordering in sweden makes no sense for just 1 piece.

1 week later
#29634 10 months ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Will the PB facehuggers from the slingshots fit also our HW Alien ?
I am in need of 2 new ones.

I got 2 facehugger as a present from a well know member ... thank you !

This facehugger are for PB, anyone ever mounted them on Heighway ? It seems that the mechanik is different. So my plan is just to swap the rubber facehugger.
Did someone this before ?
Would be nice to know before I destroy them

#29635 10 months ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I got 2 facehugger as a present from a well know member ... thank you !
This facehugger are for PB, anyone ever mounted them on Heighway ? It seems that the mechanik is different. So my plan is just to swap the rubber facehugger.
Did someone this before ?
Would be nice to know before I destroy them

So I give the answer myself
The facehugger slings are compeletely different between heighway and PB. Good news: The kind of mounting is identical. With some power you can force the PB facehugger from the shaft and mount them, with the same power, to the old heighway shaft. Its hard work.
Other way would be to buy complete slingshot mechanism plus facehugger. Expensive way but also possible.

BTW: I just bought a HUO black LE and it was not fitted with the usefull sling lights

IMG_8457 (resized).JPEGIMG_8457 (resized).JPEGIMG_8555 (resized).JPEGIMG_8555 (resized).JPEGIMG_8556 (resized).JPEGIMG_8556 (resized).JPEGIMG_8557 (resized).JPEGIMG_8557 (resized).JPEG
#29637 10 months ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Another middle finger by PB

And not very userfriendly. The "old facehugger" have a screw to remove the facehugger from the top.
PB version is one piece. So you have to mount it under the playfield to the mechanic. No easy doing I guess.

However .. as described , with some power you can mount the facehugger also.

#29648 10 months ago
Quoted from enzare45:

does anyone know an address where I can buy the USB cables of the I/O cards because I want to change them to put better qualities.

amazon.com

3 weeks later
#29689 9 months ago
Quoted from calprog:

Game is just about done. Just changing out flipper mechs and she is finished!
[quoted image]

Watch out, someone has stolen your monitor from the playfield !!
Anyway, looks nice !

#29690 9 months ago

SOLD

1 month later
#29703 7 months ago

I found 2 new original HW Alien facehugger for the slingshots.
What is the best way to swap them ??

1 month later
#29704 6 months ago

Mhhh ... the Alien remake folks get pretty new software.
Any chance to make this available for the original Alien keepers ?

#29708 6 months ago

It's relatively easy to change the audio/video assets, just by booting with a Linux USB thumb drive and swapping the files with your own. I'm planning to have a proper go at it some time...

But will this change also the gameplay and new modes ??!!
I know from TBL that it is easily possible to swap video and audio but the corresponding gameplay ?! Mhhh ...

#29731 6 months ago

I accepted for me that I have a very unique ALIEN with a big story in the background. My Alien looks great, it has a lot of innovations, it has a monitor in the playfield. It has a fully playable software. I can make a topper myself (if I want to).
I am a happy HW ALIEN owner and there is no need for any update or help from PB.

It was nice that they allowed the 1.4 software. Thats it.

I understand fully that they will not support a game they did not sell and did not make any money on, nor will they earn money in the future from us HW owners.
Everything is fine, it is 2 different machines. I am happy to have the original in outstanding quality. My 2 Cents.

#29747 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Well, I've never seen an og Aliens. But I've played the new one and I like it and the price is very attractive.

Than you cant compare.
I played a new one , it was 1 day out of the box:
1. It did not boot all the time.
2. After 2 balls the left flipper finger got stuck and I switched it off.

The 2 balls were spooky, the machnics sounded like a old Stern Whitestar, very "clicky" and cheap. Nothing to compare with WMS, DP, AP or JJP. Just cheapish.

Would like to play the new code just to know what changed ... but I never want a repro from PB.
I might have a chance to play a Queen tomorrow. Will see how it feels and plays.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by TomDK. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=TomDK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.