pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 9 years ago

Andrew, we all appreciate how you are doing things different from the "others"....But in regards to your different pre-order model, would it be possible to give us realistic updates on how many Alien le pre-order spots remain? I understand the feeling of not knowing how much time is left to get in will compel many to pre-order this pin so i'm sure i just answered my own question here with a no!
But how about a compromise of letting us know when all of the 500 spots are filled and you begin to start putting folks on the backup list?

2 weeks later
#539 9 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

The whitewood will be built within the next 2-3 weeks, and then testing will begin.

Not trying to stir the pot here and i don't know if anyone else has already caught this, but this quote was from the first post on this thread from HP 1mo,3weeks ago...With the whitewood being pushed out several more weeks from here, that makes it 2 or more months late at least. This is inline with D.N. claims about missing deadlines.

BTW. Im in, No plans on cancelling yet, and would rather wait a year for this thing to be made right instead of a rushed product and false deadlines which do nothing but fuel the fire.

#573 9 years ago

I feel we are in good hands here. That other hot topic thread should be a grave warning as to how swift things can change when you play with peoples $$$...

#595 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

HA!
You, my friend, are 100% correct. New Avatar coming up...

Nice! What if all us pre-o folks put it on like a cod clan tag...the whole left side would lite up the same..your call...just tell me if im being lame

#606 9 years ago

Some nice Alien updates on the heighway website forum www.heighwaypinball.com

#624 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Definitely makes sense when it's put that way. Less time fixing, more time earning.

or more time playing

1 week later
#638 9 years ago

that gloss red is slick!!

#641 9 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

If there is enough interest they should
Ship directly to the West Coast
Run through my warehouse and save
On shipping and way faster
Any west coast pre orders?

im in...norcal...wouldnt mind picking it up

1 week later
#650 9 years ago

is this a case of no news being good news?

#652 9 years ago

Everything is going well, and according to plan.
Ball guides are about to be made, The ramps are being profiled now.
We will be busy for the next 10 days preparing for the EAG trade show, and our Launch Event and Launch Party at the end of next week. Alien development will continue during this time.
We are aiming to have all parts assembled, and to begin whitewood testing, around 23rd January.
We will keep you updated that week as to our progress.

wow! responded to my post on a forum in under 20 minutes after 3 weeks of silence...

3 weeks later
#689 9 years ago

DSCN3618.JPGDSCN3618.JPG

#717 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

.if it's a little behind schedule wise, no worries on my end...I want it to be amazing and complete as possible when it arrives, so if that takes a little more time, so be it....

I feel the same, too bad a certain someone was losing sleep over this...would have been nice to have that stamp on it...

5 months later
#1139 8 years ago

I hope everyone understands that this is heighway's "halo" pin. They are going above and beyond on this thing to attract major awareness to their brand. You've got rotating beacons, neon ramp, extra interactive toy being added because they felt the other one just wasn't enough, a freakin smoke machine hookup, Aurich on the art! and this thing hasn't sold out of this GIFT of only 500 LE spots yet!?!

A couple years ago this would have pre-sold thousands but the pain over those 2 years has been without precedent. And those vapor pins of pain were expected to be the next BBB, tron, cactus canyon, etc...I think Alien Le might just fall into the A+++ class!

2 weeks later
#1522 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I've never been more excited for a pinball machine! The new shot layout looks awesome!
If the art and code can match the shot map, then this game is going to be killer!
No pressure on Heighway!
LE #444

Did you request #444 or was that what they gave you?

#1599 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Prometheus was OK. Just seems like it was over-developed into something not as interesting as it could have been.

It was just "ok" in the grand scheme of it all, but iv'e still watched it like half a dozen times...next time any of yall watch it, tell me that the bridge ship control deal that Mr. Elba is behind the whole movie doesn't look like a treadmill...

2 months later
#2385 8 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Like this. You can apparently retro fit if you have already bought
20151015_192727.jpg

Ironic that Heighway's original vision were pins without any backbox at all, to a backbox with 2 screens...Like my daughter always tells me, "Words have power!"

#2396 8 years ago

Seems like hands were tied by Fox on using the egg and ALIEN script...but in regards to the border, the bottom portion starts off asymmetrical and becomes more symmetrical along the sides into the top...Starts to look kinda mirrored, especially with the skulls in relative positions. I think more randomness within the border would be fun.

1 month later
#2975 8 years ago

boy, someones salty.jpgboy, someones salty.jpg

1 week later
#3034 8 years ago

I'm torn on getting either backbox screen that simply mirrors the playfield one. If Heighway could share some concrete plans (even if its just a planned update down the road) as to whether that screen will have unique content, it would make this decision easier.

#3038 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm torn on whether or not to get the large LCD if it only mirrors the PF one, I would almoost rather see the backbox art with the smaller extra screen, its really only me playing the game 90% of the time so I don't care about on lookers, I guess its pointless until we see animations and all that anyway.

Exactly! I'm the primary player as well. The small one does make more sense as it would seem easier to glance up and take in vs. a huge monitor. But still seems kind of pointless to a home gamer if it's just a mirrored image.

I've actually decided to carve out a spot in my shop for this one so i can go out there in the middle of the night for a smoke pumping, beacon flashing, sub pounding Alien adventure without waking the whole house up!

#3039 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

if you don't put the big screen in the backglass area something's wrong with ya

Funny, I just scrolled up and saw this....hope something doesn't end up being wrong with me...

2 weeks later
#3274 8 years ago

So I'm a virtually day one le pre-order...probably one of the first 10....before the Nordman blowout....before Aurich....before any of the hype for a pin that will be well over a year, year and a half late for delivery.

I haven't bitched or complained not even one time...Always have been a defender and pumper of this company.

If I were at the helm of this company, I would offer a small consolation to those like myself by way of maybe a free backbox screen or least a discount on one.

I don't agree with the mentality that we should just accept delays and broken promises because that's just the "industry standard"

#3279 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Your consolation prize is the lesson you've learned on preordering. Knowledge! It's better than materialistic things.

Just my opinion...I run a couple small businesses. Anytime I feel that I've inconvenienced a customer, i'm quick to send them a small refund or free upgrade. I've never even been asked, just take it upon myself to throw out tokens and it always seems to come back my way twofold by building up a loyal customer base. I wouldn't expect my customers to "learn some lesson" because they trusted my word and then I under delivered.

#3283 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I didn't hear the initial announcement but all sorts of media set a tentative date and then move it because of delays. Video Games, movies, and even pinball aren't immune to it. Stern, the biggest manufacturer, is having supply issues from what I hear and GOTs aren't coming out as fast as people would like. If you wanted to pay for a game and take it home same day, maybe you should have waited for the dealer to have some in stock. Otherwise the definition of preordering is paying for a game before it's ready and waiting. I don't mean to sound harsh but it's the truth.

I get what you are saying here, but we aren't talking about a $60 video game or $10 movie ticket that's late by a month or two.

We had the lead designer publicly blow out on pinside because of a majorly unrealistic release date and not wanting to have his name attached to such. I don't feel like playing detective right now but I kind of remember Andrew trying to downplay Dennis's claims which have turned out to be all but true.

#3398 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Even if it's to say he's alive

He's alive...

#3400 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thank god, I thought he might have bit the dust the last several months!

Not to sound ominous, but iv'e always wondered about the succession plan of these pinball companies...hopefully a woman takes over one someday so I can get "my little pony" MLPLE

#3406 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Did he have a key man policy!

I know, this is the same way I feel every time I pop open my safe and feel like Dutch from commando, I think what the hell are my girls gonna do with all this someday...Oh Wait, Commando pin Andrew? "What happened to Sully?....I let him go!" "I eat green Berets for breakfast" "Let off some steam Bennett"

#3423 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Think he's ignoring me

ya think?

#3427 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Come on Aurich

Quoted from kaneda:

Aurich, curious

Quoted from kaneda:

I love when Aurich talks

Quoted from kaneda:

I still think Aurich

Anyone else find this disturbing? This was compiled from this one page alone, imagine if someone compiled every single one from this thread and all other threads...It would be enough to compose a multi page thread itself.

#3448 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

We're talking about the art and he did the art. Should I call him by another name?

It's the unrelenting one sided conversations you keep trying to have with someone who ignored you. It just makes me feel kind of dirty every time I see it and its not even directed towards me.

But the rest of you are correct, I am getting played by responding to and quoting this guy which is creating nothing but noise in this thread and others. For that I apologize, and promise not to do it anymore in 16' and beyond.

Looking forward to the pf reveal! Fox not wanting to change a single thing sounds very positive!

#3452 8 years ago
Quoted from Kylo_Ren:

How many of you guys have deposits down? Think the LE will sell out once art is revealed? Trying to decide on this pin.

I'm in.

Surprised someone hasn't started one of those lists yet..

#3508 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What else could I have gotten away with?

After seeing an Alien shooter game on location the other day, I'm guessing quite a bit. It was horrific, something I could have probably pulled off on my laptop running vista.

In regards to the pf review, is it anything in the realm of TBL? That one seemed to go over well with the crowd.

#3539 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm not so convinced there are a ton left at this moment, to be quite honest......

The fact that any are left is something that really trips me out when you consider that other pin that sold out with a backup list 2 times bigger than the run itself...I think an official U.S. office/distro with heighway sample games avail. to play would help move enough units to justify the cost...I know, walk before you run...

#3633 8 years ago

And how about posting that simulated gameplay video we used to hear about?

That and the pf reveal would be a one-two punch!

#3646 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's really out of date now, is full of unapproved assets that were just in for testing purposes, and would give the wrong impression of the game. Wouldn't be a good idea to post it, sorry.

cool, thanks...and damn you guys....been waiting to see that thing for a year!

#3732 8 years ago

kind of a dick move to post the flyer...I mean if it was weeks ago and kind of a sneak attack like the gb leak, it would have been kind of cool....But right in the moments before the artist having his little moment to put it up in a fun way he had planned out for everyone is pretty shitty!

#3774 8 years ago

Well ya know that seems to be my mo in life, always the advocate for integrity...

just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should...

back to Alien...I like the top half (screen area up)

Bottom area compared to say Hobbit is a meh...But better than the lower of RZ, imo...

waiting on population and lighting to make a final decision about how I feel.

Still in!

#3795 8 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'm not sure if you're recently out of kindergarten, but not everyone is looking for pointless melodrama and willy waving. I can't speak for Aurich (or Heighway) but somehow doubt he was put out. This was and is not priveleged information. They're sales flyers. A couple of the staff had stacks of them to give away to anyone who was interested. Andrew didn't press it into my hand, making me swear on my mother's life not to show or tell anyone. It's not under NDA. It had already launched. You and more than 99% of the people looking at the thread aren't or won't be at the trade show. People are constantly begging for more information. I was in a position to share what they did have at the show, which people were obviously interested in given the short time since approval. If I'd posted about what was (and wasn't) at the show without the flyer (which I made sure was a decent enough photo to show detail) I assume you'd have been crying and calling me a liar. If you have no idea what a 'leak' is, try not to expose your stupidity.

Kinder was 30 something years ago for me so some of you here may think that's fairly recent....But I just kind of pictured Aurich, head down, hands in pockets, kicking a can down the street after your big poster reveal...Enough melodrama for you there?

#3862 8 years ago

Are you able to adjust brightness/contrast in the lower playfield for instance, without fox approval?

If so, would that be considered?

#3874 8 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Especially Alien vagina.

Alien_Vag_(resized).jpg

uh oh, here come the Illuminati conspiracies...

#4011 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yeah, I don't think anyone here wants to add a Hobbit kind of delay to Alien just so we can let the art cook longer.

Hobbit revised more than just the art...so a few more months of approvals to get the art right on this one wouldn't bother me...

Can't tell you how many times iv'e redone my work to make it perfect, but with some of Aurich's comments about this being the last license job, i'm getting the hint of him being a bit burnt out on this.

I'll probably get flak for this, but if I had his position, Pinside would have been turned off, aside from a simple post here and there to let you know i'm still breathing, and I would have thrown myself into this project with as few distractions as possible.

#4345 8 years ago

There are two issues here.
We wouldn't necessarily want various actors placed all over the playfield. Because we are representing both movies, we want the playfield art to sit "neutrally" between both movies. Obviously that isn't always possible - with "APC" for example. But I personally think that Aurich has struck a very good balance between both movies here. Aurich has stated that he couldn't use Ripley at the time he was doing the playfield art - that is also true.
Secondly, we will officially announce what the situation is regarding actors/callouts/music etc... closer to the release. The reason for this is that it is an ongoing process with our licensor and therefore it is not something that we can comment on at this point.
What I can tell you is that we want what you want. Whether we get all of it or some of it is the real issue, and one that we will clarify at a later date.

Ugh! Drama fest has completely tainted the love fest!

Any chance we can just scrap the whole Alien thing...Re-theme this awesome table to something unlicensed and let the Aurtist have free reign?

You did it with the Animal house deal to Full Throttle...

#4347 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can we go back to Animal House? Would love that.

It did sound cool didn't it?

#4353 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

After having Heighway screw up my LE order

Do tell, please..

#4376 8 years ago

Assets - we have a HUGE wishlist of assets, including many video segments from both movies. These have now been compiled and will be submitted for approval this week. We would assume that we will get approval for what we are allowed to use, before the end of January. These assets can then be dropped into our software for this game. Work on assets that we will create, such as the screen dashboard, will begin in January - and continue until the the game is complete.

Flashbacks from 1 year ago

#4377 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

HA!
You, my friend, are 100% correct. New avatar coming up...

Flashbacks

#4378 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Super curious to see this! Art is going to be a real make or break for me on this one, there's just so much awesome potential.

lol flashback

#4441 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No one said there are no actors in the game. Apparently some moron is podcasting this now like it's a fact, but he's an idiot who doesn't know shit from gold, and has zero inside information, so please just put him on ignore like the rest of the sensible world.

Now you have just shed light on his activities which is the exact opposite of ignoring him, and he just won by finally getting a solid reaction from you. Plus you more or less just admitted to listening to his podcasts, which i'm sure you will shoot me down as saying, "No, somebody just told me what he is saying" Nevertheless, you know the content of his podcasts and it has affected you enough to break pinside rules by calling another pinsider " A moron, idiot who doesn't know shit from gold"

Come on dude, ignoring someone is just that...IGNORING!

Agreed that most of what he spews is filthy, but if you sift through it there are some flakes of truth to be found....For instance, is there another pinball art designer who comes onto pinside bashing the art of the competition? I get it, you're freelance, not an employee, but you did take the stage with heighway & pass the mic., which does carry some weight Aurich. It's not fair to leave Heighway in the wake of your turbulence!

#4457 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If it turns into a headache I'm gonna just clam up and do the work without sharing, because I honestly don't need any more drama in my life. Up to you.

Well if that's the best response you have to my post, then by all means, please make me the pvt. Pyle eatin his jelly doughnut while everyone suffers...Clam up...Drain this thread.....And knock this F-ing Alien out the park instead of worrying about Kaneda's podcast!

#4458 8 years ago

pvt.pyle_(resized).jpgpvt.pyle_(resized).jpg

#4461 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

How about the loader grabbing the ball and putting it in a captive ball lock? Too late in the game for that? Then the bitch line when they release the balls

Ya, definitely a deal breaker for me if we don't secure these assets...Make it happen Andrew!!

#4478 8 years ago
Quoted from voodle:

No Robots? One loses his head and the other is cut in half by the alien queen. I don't see any reference to these iconic characters.

Sure hope so man! Old Lance may come a bit cheaper than big time avatar Ripley...He was in that gem of a screenplay called "Pumpkinhead" afterall...

#4485 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Ok I'll make a guess here. I can think of 7 different weapons from the films. All they really had in Alien was that weak cattlepod & the flamethrower, so I'd guess that all the weapon references will come from Aliens.
Perhaps certain modes will require certain weapons (Tunnel Escape = Flamethrower, Bug Hunt Multiball, etc), so you may have to collect the weapon first before the mode will start? Or perhaps you may start a mode with a limited amount of ammo & have to knock down the drops to reload? If the mode is timed that might get pretty stressful, especially with the motion tracker sound getting faster.
1) M41A Pulse Rifle - No brainer here
M41A_PULSE_RIFLE_(resized).jpg
2) M56 Smart Gun - LET'S ROCK!!
M56_SMART_GUN_-_LET'S_ROCK!_(resized).jpg
3) M240 Flame Thrower - For keeping Aliens at a distance & torching eggs/facehuggers
M240_FLAMETHROWER_(resized).jpg
4) Ithaca 37 Shotgun - For close encounters......EAT THIS!!
ITHACA_37_SHOTGUN_-_EAT_THIS!_(resized).jpg
5) VP70 Handgun - Pretty weak weapon, not sure if they'll include this one or not
VP70_HANDGUN_(resized).jpg
6) Pump Action Grenade Launcher - Part of the Pulse Rifle, so technically not a standalone weapon
GRENAGE_LAUNCHER_(resized).jpg
7) UA571-C Remote Sentry - I think these have their own multiball mode so you probably won't have to collect it.
UA571-C_REMOTE_SENTRY_(resized).jpg

So were talking about modes for the guns in every one of your pictures here, what about the folks holding these weapons?

Is it more about me as the player using these weapons against the Aliens?

So for instance, when I'm in Smart gun mode, do I yell out, "Let's Rock!"

4 weeks later
#4735 8 years ago

Nice! Looking forward to the "Heighway clearcoats 4 playfields podcast"

#4761 8 years ago

Would have been nice to see the classic queen profile with the iconic elongated skull & the extendo dentures thing shooting out the mouth...

#4795 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

There will be a mechanical toy in the top center of the playfield that will fill that void! It will snap out & grab the ball with a magnet hidden in it's mouth! It should look pretty Sick! I can't wait to see it!

Oh wow! I must have missed that post...looking forward to that now!

Quoted from Aurich:

If you don't like it the don't buy it, I couldn't care less.

Could you imagine the Horley art guy coming onto pinside & snapping on customers to not buy it when his playfield was getting trashed?

#4812 8 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

How many Alien movies was she not in?

Not the 2 that this pin is based on...Apparently the mood around here is to just be happy with what you do get, and if you don't like it, Don't buy it!

1 week later
#4913 8 years ago

USB for now. New game software will be released on new USB sticks.
Software updates in the future will be available via wifi download

So all games will have wifi out the gate?

1 week later
#5006 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Can you please not post that shit in here? I don't care what he has to say about me, I'm never going to listen.

You are far too prolific of a poster and reader and listener of all things pinball to not listen to a podcast with your first name in the title.

Please be honest with yourself and to the rest of us...

#5011 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Hey all let's try to stay on topic here. If you want to discus certain podcasts please do so in the appropriate threads. Don't bring it here with the sole purpose of being inflammatory and driving this thread off topic.

Understood and apologies sir.

Just have to call bs on things sometimes...yadadamean!

2 weeks later
#5278 8 years ago

the game is still deep in development

still on course for summer 2016 production

Is it possible to go from deep in development to production in a few months?

1 month later
#5675 7 years ago

The spectacle of this once great thread is well deserved of a company who hasn't delivered on their word many times now....Much respect to Nordman who tried to warn us.

#5735 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

call me a skeptic

Nah, I call you someone who can see clearly in this dark room filled mostly with folks bumping into each other looking for the light switch...

#5739 7 years ago
Quoted from Expletive:

I see that a bunch of the guys who already put money down on the long delayed Alien pin gave you thumbs down.

The irony of it being that i'm one of those money down guys too....my mom tells me stories of how I used to spit out the pacifier all the time...

#5839 7 years ago

How about we lock this thread up...Andrew has walked away for months in terms of showing anything substantial. Nothing good will come about here as the trajectory is clearly crash and burn territory.

Let Heighway start a new one, clean slate in August where he gives truthful updates and realistic timelines.

#5842 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Easy, just drain it and don't come back anymore!

Easy what? You don't think all this porn crap is 10 times more disrespectful to Heighway than anything i've ever posted which collects rampant down votes?

Imagine a new customer, never hearing of pinside, Googles this alien pinball machine which they just found out about, and Google brings them here for the first time...

#5853 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

he's already given truthful updates and realistic timelines

Ok, then which of these should I believe? How does that fool me once saying go?

Everyone involved with this game is in agreement that we are going to target the UK Pinball Party, on 21st-23rd August 2015 (at Heighway Pinball’s factory in Merthyr Tydfil, UK) as the global launch of this game.

We are still pushing hard to show working prototypes at the UK Pinball Party at our factory on 21st-23rd August.

(2015)

Regarding timelines, we want working prototypes by the end of August and finished games by October. Production should therefore start September/October with the first games being shipped by the end of October

(2015)

We want to show a working version of Alien within the first quarter of 2016 - and this could even be in January.

Development is definitely at an advanced stage and we believe we are absolutely still on course for summer 2016 production

we are pushing to have the game finished mid August

(2016)

I don't care about JJP delays, jpop/skit b scams & pinball is hard etc...

Conversely, I don't care about the efficiency of Stern & Spooky...

This is Heighway Pinball, Andrew Heighway told me things that were untrue which compelled me to give him my $$, and the above statements are his words to us all...

#5862 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

WOW.... ramdom guy owns 1 (one) pinball machine: ALIEN!!!!

This is true...sold off my collection to have a collection of all Heighway titles so you can look forward to me in future Heighway threads...

#5904 7 years ago

I remember...And I also remember Andrews response to this

Dennis's announcement is unfortunate but it is his prerogative to move onto other projects.
Are we behind schedule at the moment? By approximately 1 1/2 weeks, yes..

If he were to come out and say, "Hey guys, Dennis is right...we are way behind on this one but doing the best we can"

I would have respected that...

I know some of you think I'm trollish and need some kleenex or whatever...But my agenda is simply nothing more than holding Andrew accountable for bs'n us and compel him to be a straight shooter going forward...I'm done...see ya'll in August

#5924 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I see my buddy Random is still laying down a path of truth bombs as he posts.

This is completely consistent with the information I have heard as well. I have heard that Stern will in fact make Elvira 3 based on Nordman's design.

Holy shit!! Welcome back!!!!

#6128 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I'd just like to know if that shit about A getting to K's boss is true or not....

How could one snitch if they never even listened...?

Quoted from Aurich:

I don't care what he has to say about me, I'm never going to listen.

#6155 7 years ago

That's a cool word...I like it

Sooo, Since you went there...are you going to address the snitching on Chris claims?

It's kind of a serious thing to some of us...

#6167 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Over 10 fuckin' paragraphs and you still dodged the question.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Did you call another man's workplace to tattle or did you not?

It's cool man...dodging the ? and ignoring both yours and my requests have given us the answer to this one...

4 weeks later
#6540 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:signs of potential issues

And here we go...

#6566 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

More Newt? Really? I cant take anymore as time and again this thread has proven that this title is in incompetent hands. I never saw the elusive video and Im sure its cool but I've seen tons of great movie trailers that were ultimately better than the actual movie. Requesting a refund today. Oh wait, I wasn't foolish enough to put down a deposit.

Damn...you just ran in here like a spewicide bomber...

spewicide_(resized).jpgspewicide_(resized).jpg

#6631 7 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Since my last post, I have been in contact with Andrew. He was very upfront and reasonable. I have also seen video of the game. I can confirm that it looks impressive. The pop bumper/eggs look great. Rotating beacons on the back box are striking. Audio clips seem to be well integrated. Modes in the video seem intense, in keeping with the theme. Most importantly, "game over, man" is used appropriately.
I was impressed enough to stick with it. I think this will be a great game.

Oh really! Well then, Andrew I would like to cancel my pre-order as well & can you please send me to the customer retention department for my screening of the secret video so I can decide if I want to "stick with it"

#6657 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

and that magic comes from all printing presses!

Buy Silver!

1 week later
#6720 7 years ago

Not sure what I'm looking forward to more...
This pin or the prequel sequel

1 week later
#6737 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I'm very seriously considering Alien LE for my next NIB after GB LE. I know that putting down a deposit before that "secret" first gameplay video comes out will be important in order to lock in an LE spot. I have two questions that I would please like some Pinside wisdom on.
Is early 2017 a realistic estimate for delivery if ordered now? (I have no problem waiting for quality.)
Should I order from Cointaker or right from Heighway?
Thanks; please feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Pre order without any expectations!

I preo'd direct early on and looking back at all the missed release dates made me a little bitter...not from an impatient standpoint like mk6 always tries to pitch at me, but more from an expectation of honesty and integrity especially from a new startup trying to build trust!

I like Andrew Heighway and the enthusiasm he brings, and I really hope his talk of "consolidation in pinball" doesn't become a statement of irony...

2 months later
#7447 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Andrew would be a fool to leave money on the table

I say hold off on putting those type of thoughts into Andrews head...this could be a trick to make everyone raise prices just so they can drop them back down on the next title to undercut everyone again.

This is a pinball war as far as I can see.

1 week later
#7527 7 years ago

So everyone is dropping bombs..stern, jjp, spookay, and now some jpop game...cmon Andrew, show us your missle!

#7529 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

this is a family site

I'm trying to find the emoticon of the little guy rolling around on the ground in hysterics

#7572 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

So Expo should be on, still.

Should or Will?

Should sounds a little back door openish

#7661 7 years ago

Just a shaming device which promotes censorship...Why can't it be something more friendly like a sliding scale?

oh wait, tried that and everyone was acting like stern just asked $15k for a vault.

1 week later
#8070 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow, Alien compared to Dialed in!
There is no comparison. One is an epic fail.
If my LE just went down to $7100 then thats great
Heighway just blew away JJP and Lawlor.
Still LOVE my BM66LE

Its still $8150...you guys aren't looking at the USD price

or $7850 for us early guys

#8080 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Nope its USD $7100
Pound $6360
Euro $8150
They are obviously working on the site so who knows, I'll wait till next week.

I found the correct USD pricing on one of those screens I was clicking through...Can't remember which one though

#8120 7 years ago

I felt the same way...the strangest thing came to my mind when that stick shot out...the rip cord on my he-man road ripper

ripcord (resized).JPGripcord (resized).JPG

#8234 7 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Ripley (Sigourney Weaver) isn't in the game. The player is Ripley and so you experience first-hand everything she did in both movies.

DSCN5459 (resized).JPGDSCN5459 (resized).JPG

#8293 7 years ago

How do you feel about this grossly late pin being ready for its worldwide premier at expo only completed "to a degree" ?

Because supposedly the only thing holding it all up was fox...I'm a preorder same as you and have no problem admitting that I have been completely bullshitted

Oh and your Aimee email was sent a month ago talking about production in 3 weeks...again, more bullshit

#8298 7 years ago

So, I am supposed to defend myself against a coward who hides anonymously behind a keyboard?
Your comments are BS and specifically timed to do as much damage as possible to my company. You clearly have alterior motives - whoever you are.
No, I am not going to reply to your comments - unless you reveal your true identity.
Otherwise this is nothing more than slander.

Andrew, you do realize that you are getting played right? Coming into your own thread and calling a pinsider a coward.

Poor form sir.

#8301 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

They talked a lot about how FOX did cause significant delays, but have gotten what they need now.
I wanted the game in my room a year ago worse than potentially any of you ( maybe a few exceptions). I'm just convinced they've done a lot to this pin since inception to improve it, which also sucked time ( no one knew about the lit inner panels, and he went into great detail as to how hard it was to do). FOX did impede the timeline greater than they had expected.
It's taken longer than he or any of us wanted, period. But what was shown is incredible ( for me).
Back to square one....we all knew this some time back...his timelines are overzealous. Game is living, it will be tweaked and done soon. We will get billed when it's being produced. If you're uncomfortable, get the refund ( stated a thousand times previous).
I don't call bullshit ( usually done w intent) , I call " overoptimism" with unforeseen obstacles, some can be managed, some can't......shit...I've got an early flight back tomorrow...wtf am I doing....peace....mark

Fair enough. Have a safe flight.

#8310 7 years ago

We always said that production would officially start when we had full game approval from our licensor. That has now happened.
Our payment terms have always been 50% when we begin production and the balance prior to shipping.
We are now ordering parts to build real Alien games. Some parts are in stock now. Many of the games' parts are 'production-ready' now and will be delivered within weeks.
Some parts need to be tweaked. Some parts need more testing. Software will be enhanced and tweaked. It is all part of the process.

At this point I need more than just words.

Nothing like some good pictures of parts & games on the line to instill confidence in customers. Do that and the 50% money will roll in.

#8312 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Ahem... Predator had prototypes and lots of pictures of parts.

Nuts and bolts in bins is not what I'm talking here...I want some 100's of painted Smaug heads on a rack type pics.

2 weeks later
#8992 7 years ago

I believe the intent of this thread to build hype and secure pre orders has failed.

The first several dozen pages of this thread realized that intent. However, at this point it seems to be doing more harm than good.

Just imagine a new customer who knows nothing about this project, coming into this thread now at this point.

This thread has become speculative mess with people arguing about how many full throttle units have moved....Really?

Lock it! Let someone else start some speculative alien thread in the meantime...at least it won't be the the manufacturers own "Alien Pinball Official Game Thread"

Start new with games on the line, games in containers, birds eye view promo videos of actual gameplay & a simple statement of "Games are shipping now!"

#8998 7 years ago

Mining my posts to cherry pick these quotes and alter the context of my post.

#9002 7 years ago

No worries man...not offended...200+ down votes in this thread and I'm still here

#Alien pre order lives matter

Btw..awesome bike!

#9163 7 years ago

I know the spotlight is on us.
At this point - we must deliver. Everyone on our team knows that.
We are pushing very hard at this point.
We have missed some deadlines in the past, and hit some deadlines in the past.
Shipping as many Alien games this year, as possible, is our number one objective.
We aim to give you regular updates over the coming days and weeks. This will include parts arriving, cabinets being assembled, playfields being assembled, etc...
Our prototypes arrived back this afternoon - finally. We will shoot some gameplay videos as soon as possible and then post them accordingly.

Seems like a humble & honest post...thanks for acknowledgeing the missed dates instead of just throwing out new ones.

Sorry if I've let my disappointment in things get the better of me at times.

I know you guys are workin hard over there.

1 month later
#9426 7 years ago

"Hickok45 here"

#9448 7 years ago

Hi everyone,
Not the production update today - but a sneak preview of one of the 'Alien' modes.
In this short teaser video we show you the mood, and some of the shots, of the "Find Jonesy" mode.
This short video is just a teaser video, and does not reveal the true depth of this mode.
» YouTube video

These little edited snippet videos are cute and all...but when will we get to fill our tummies with a meaty full on gameplay one?

I mean why not? The first 20 games are about boxed up and ready to go right?

release the first 20 Alien Pinball Standard Edition games in early December.

#9463 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

That being said, Andrew, update the timelines for us as soon as you can

He has already updated your request...30 games done in the next 9 days....100 more next month.

release the first 20 Alien Pinball Standard Edition games in early December. 10 more games are due to follow before our 2 week Christmas/New Year shutdown (16th December - 2nd January).
These 10 games may or may not be LEs - depending on progress in the coming weeks.
100 LE games are scheduled for January, and every month thereafter, as a minimum. This means that we will be able to deliver games much faster to our customers in the future.

#9493 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks for the update Andrew. But at this point, I really do think that you would be better served by saying that you are "running a few months behind schedule" rather than "a few weeks behind schedule" given the various issues that you list in your post. All PCB's were rejected? Do you have replacements yet? If not, when? What were the issues with the playfields that were rejected? Has the issue been resolved?
What were the "other few parts" that were delayed? Have they been received yet?
Just seems unlikely that these issues will result in only being "a few weeks behind schedule." Give yourself some breathing room.

Some solid questions you asked here! It would have been nice to see these answered along with the other questions which were answered quickly.

2 weeks later
#9734 7 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Hmmm. Replace airlock can with something else...maybe something nobody has seen before...something innovative...how about...another screen? Brilliant!

I'm sorry but you guys are too serious in here...I mean did anyone else notice the screen on the xeno's forehead??

Comedy freakin gold pacman...

#9802 7 years ago

These heighway games have been stroked into American standards peice by piece. Their original concept was swappable everything, widebody, in playfield lcd, no backbox at all.

Now we have an afterthought-ish looking backbox (because it is), an indecisive push for a backbox screen (big one, small one), and now this new mini screen.

Will Andrews vision be continually filtered out over the next few titles?

#9805 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

HEIGHWAY PINBALL MISSION STATEMENT
"Our goal is to make pinball mainstream again, by producing fun, innovative, reliable and affordable pinball machines, packed with the latest technology."
Best to give the people what they want... right?

Innovative yes, but they are going in a traditional path.

Give people what they want? Absolutely!

There is a huge untapped traditionalist market which have posted many comments on pinside about such things as deletion of the in pf screen and having regular decal artwork.

Since these games are evolving more and more into jjp territory, then why not take it all the way?

Or create a line of standalone non-swappable pins and see which sells better.

Edit. I posted this before reading andrews...sorry

3 weeks later
#10311 7 years ago

Andrew, catching up on this thread makes me wonder why you have no PR manager.

Managing things such as refunds & timelines seems to be such a challenge.

1 week later
#10447 7 years ago

It's beginning to seem like the complacency which once defined this thread is starting to wear thin...

#10467 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

hys·te·ri·a
/həˈstirēə,həˈsterēə/
noun
exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, especially among a group of pinball people.

kind of insulting towards Ted, Rob & Rc...Why not recognize them as being concerned for the safety of pinside members?

Just imagine how many pinsiders I could quote & label from this thread underneath this definition...

de·ni·al
dəˈnīəl/
noun
: refusal to admit the truth or reality

the action of declaring something to be untrue.

the refusal of something requested or desired.

#10469 7 years ago

.it's just frustrating to read stuff like the guy from October/Nov going through undue stress of documenting things for his credit card chargeback...Help me understand that instead of blowing it off as hysteria

#10472 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Let me be clear. People that need a refund are not what my comment was directed toward. It's the group think that gathers like a storm cloud that can exaggerate the issue.
I'm getting more eager for the Alien pin as we seem to be getting close. Andrew, despite his past enthusiastic timelines, has never before projected a ship date so close before. My take away from his most recent announcement, he knows he's very near!

We know, my point was simply that this "group think" should be viewed as concern for customers more than what you suggested.

I'm sure both of the camps in this thread (cheerleaders vs. Pissy pants) want Heighway to thrive, knock Stern off their high horse and all that fun stuff...

But again, please help me to understand Heighway's selective refund process, because I know of at least one actual factual customer who not only requested their refund after the "undue stress chargeback guy" but also had it back in 45 days or less!

Andrew can be so quick to respond to things in this thread and others...even nonsense questions from me have been answered with light speed while some poor dude is at home, 90 plus days in, faxing a bunch of BS emails to Visa with his fingers crossed!

#10474 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Does that help you?

No offense, but not really wicker...

I think a real clear and transparent post from the man himself would...

Because so far in my book it takes quite a few more keystrokes & mouse clicks to create the average post from Heighway than it would to click the refund button a couple times for those deserving folks...

#10659 7 years ago

and on the other hand you've got over 40,000 upvotes...

#10673 7 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

stop associating or attacking Aurich

Sorry, but after a month of not posting here, he shows up passively ranting about the state of the country, why he hasn't been posting, and getting a couple of downvotes because of "Typical pathetic Pinside attitude" when all he needed to or should have done is show up posting a few pics of the LE art package (which everyone has been asking for) and drop the mic...

#10679 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Sorry, you are way out of line

I respect your opinion even if you don't mine...but let me just ask you and everyone here a real simple ?

If I, randomguyoffcl, referred to the state of this country in a negative manner and then proceeded to insult a few downvoters who didn't agree with that by basically calling them pathetic, what kind of bloodbath downvote reaction do you think I would receive?

Last I checked it was no politics & insults, but if you get enough upvotes then full steam ahead I guess...

So let me give it a spin...Not trying to be political but, this is great country! I'm proud to be here and proud of those who keep it safe so we can do things like play pinball! Nothings perfect & it never will be...our problems have been a long time coming and are of no fault of whomever may be in charge at the moment. In my opinion, the good outweighs the bad & I enjoy driving Buicks because the hood ornaments are RED, WHITE & BLUE!

#10692 7 years ago

im done

2 months later
#13072 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

LE art is great. Thrilled that the backglass was done by someone else

Well I suppose that will generate another one of those slanderous podcasts...

1 week later
#13448 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

Our standard refund policy is to refund your payment within 30 days

Quoted from chrisnack:

this process maybe delayed up to 60 days

Unacceptable!

No excuse for this!

2 weeks later
#13983 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How do you survive trickling games out with Skitb and old dude putting these pins together? I don't get it.

By spending other people's money silly...

#14113 6 years ago

Geez...pinsiders ripping each other to shreds...

can we just just re-theme Full Throttle to Alien and load up the trucks already?

git er done (resized).jpggit er done (resized).jpg

#14166 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They keep saying its going to happen but I'd like to know HOW. $$$, materials and labor?

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Yes I'd like to from Heighway 1) are the games being shipped considered final-final 2) how many games were shipped last week, this week and planned for each of next two weeks 3) is anything still being engineered and what is the prognosis 4) are there any parts outstanding and what is the prognosis 5) are there any other impediments to production.
While other questions linger, the answers to these would help explain what's happening.

Hey guys... some good ?'s that deserve great answers!

Here's to hoping that they don't get washed over by "ramp talk"

#14512 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Porsche Cayenne he just bought

You gotta be shitting me...60 day refunds so he can buy a Porsche?

#14521 6 years ago

You should know that there are some Pinsiders here with ulterior motives - with an interest in bringing our company down.

And you know what Andrew Heighway...F! Every single word in the above quote!

Don't you dare try to place even one lick of blame on any of us who are trying to do nothing more than keep each other safe!

Only one person at the helm of this company which can decide it's fate is you..and you alone!

I mean you have 2 moderators currently posting with a high degree of skepticism for Petes sake...

#14526 6 years ago

Just saying man...we all dream of you punishing stern in so many ways...we really do want you to succeed!

Just don't fuck with us!

1 week later
#15087 6 years ago

Nobody sent a deposit to Heighway to "invest" in their company and do the "limbo"...

#15161 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Time! (me 1995)

Horsepucky! Remember the smokin bowflex grandma?

Just gotta up your resistance...

BOWFLEX GRANDMA (resized).jpgBOWFLEX GRANDMA (resized).jpg

2 months later
#16144 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The more I read of your posts, the more certain I am of who you are

perhaps this test may work...

2 months later
#18334 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Just go away, please

Hey relax man! He was just going through up vote withdrawls...

#18402 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not much interested in this thread much anymore

Was it this?

jts (resized).jpgjts (resized).jpg

1 week later
#18612 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm certain I'm not the only one biting his tongue in this thread.

All I have left is a bloody stump of where my tounge used to be...

#18752 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

just an extended JJP parallel to me (from across the pond)

Wouldn't full throttle have to be the sales hit that WOZ was for this to be the case?

Don't believe we would have JJP today if not for WOZ.

4 months later
#20936 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

And could you please explain all of the dissolved company's from your past going back to 1995 with Heighway Leisure LTD?
Those website don't show anything successful or even sustaining for any length of time.

Remember the good ol days when due diligence and raising an eyebrow towards this company was the recipe for 35 down votes?

#20947 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

what changed your mind?

Imagine the good will if he were to donate it to some type of good cause like that Pinball raffle thing...

Quoted from jlm33:

Or abuse reports. I was reported for simply quoting Andrew...

Lol...betcha I racked up a few of those

#20995 5 years ago

Aren’t they all?

#20998 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That was my thought!

Beat u to it?

#21001 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I had bigger fish to fry, like trying to figure out once and for all if me or Alien Guy has more class!

Classy pinsiders

That should be an achievement

#21072 5 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

tow the total sunshine rainbow line,

9DB9D325-D035-457E-9A9C-DB0CCC886050 (resized).png9DB9D325-D035-457E-9A9C-DB0CCC886050 (resized).png

#21262 5 years ago
Quoted from AndrewH:

Statement From Andrew Heighway
I am truly sorry to hear about the turn of events announced today.
In June 2017 I sold my controlling stake in Heighway Pinball Limited – including its commitments and liabilities - to a group of investors who claimed to want to put significant funds into the company, achieve mass production and deliver part-paid and fully-paid games to customers, as well as new machine sales.
Throughout the five years that I ran the company, we developed and sold games up until the time of my departure. This was never a ponzi scheme, as some have suggested. A mix of technical problems, supplier quality problems and unrealistic timeframes resulted in delays that financially crippled the company. We were all committed to delivering games to all paying customers. I personally apologise for the unrealistic timeframes.
There have been suggestions that I stole or diverted company funds for my own ventures. These are very serious accusations and never once have I been interviewed by the police for any alleged wrongdoings. The company’s accountants have never suggested any wrongdoings by me. It can be proven that the company owed me significant monies and not the other way round. I would therefore advise people to refrain from making any libellous or slanderous statements about me – as I will defend myself and my integrity.
I very much regret that the company’s owners have closed the company without honouring its commitments to all paying customers and I wish everyone the best in pursuing their claims against the investors or via the insolvency practitioners.
This situation has appalled me and I am extremely sorry for the anguish that it will inevitably cause.
Andrew Heighway

0DCB9A36-CBE4-4255-AD79-A0F547EB3F78 (resized).png0DCB9A36-CBE4-4255-AD79-A0F547EB3F78 (resized).png

#21276 5 years ago

I’m enjoying watching this rocket higher with every refresh...

5D5EDB62-EBDD-4352-BBFD-59BCD7338277 (resized).png5D5EDB62-EBDD-4352-BBFD-59BCD7338277 (resized).png

#21292 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Where's Waldo?

Here I am

#21299 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:Deleted post

Go rip a bunch of us off and then come on here and tell how it’s not your fault and you’ll get your unmoderated thread...

#21617 5 years ago

So reading some posts about not blaming pinsiders for pumping, being excited, etc.
I see that most agree with this stance based on the upvotes to those posts and people quoting in agreement.

But at the same time it seems to be so fashionable to pile on Hilton, calling him shillton, get away freely with breaking pinside rules, and digging up endless posts from the past to ridicule with.

Personally for me over the years during my alien ride, there are a few pinsiders who are kind of my “Hilton” but if I were to drag them through the mud right now I could surely expect massive downvote & moderation

Popularity contest?

#21706 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I recall being ridiculed last year when I reported issues with Alien after playing it at the Allentown show.
Ball launcher was lousy, loud, clanky and had trouble launching balls.
Xeno head, the main gimmick of the game, was 100% broken and non functional.
The ramps and other metal parts were of dubious quality and shitty cosmetic appearance for an $8000 game.
I was simply reporting on my experience with the game and the Alien fan boys didn't want to hear about it. Many chuckles were had at my thoughts of the game quality.
But I'm not the type to say, I told you so, to those fan boys.

9D5CB0D4-0A46-4AB1-8F35-C1C440201975 (resized).jpeg9D5CB0D4-0A46-4AB1-8F35-C1C440201975 (resized).jpeg

#21743 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

post deleted

Add bringing out the worst in folks to Andy’s lifetime achievements...

2 weeks later
#22159 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

most people can probably name 3 Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift songs thusly most people are douchebags and I'm sure a few of the terrible pop artists today play to big crowds and sell plenty of records. I'm with ya that a Queen pin would sell, its not for me but niether were AC/DC, Aerosmith or Metallica and while I love the 1st 5 Iron Maiden albums what I wouldn't be able to do is name 3 songs from them past Powerslave. I get it but to insinuate that Maiden lacks melody, harmony and talent is where I have the problem and is that what really makes for good music, sometimes yeah but sometimes simplicity and raw talent can have the same power that highly technical music delivers. Like super deep rulesets in pinball and simple fast fun rulesets I'm glad theres both.

I’m game...

Anaconda
Your love
5 star chick

Look what you made me do
Blank space
Shake it off

To be fair, I did just go to a Taylor Swift concert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RandomGuyOffCL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=RandomGuyOffCL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.