pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuickSilverShelby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9240 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Hi Andrew,
One quick question; in 2012 during the Uk Pinball Party you unveiled the prototypes of circes animal house which became full throttle,there was one machine that had a transparent lcd screen that was used instead of playfield glass. Could we see this technology resurface on future games because as time goes on this technology will become more mainstream and prices will plummet ?
» YouTube video

Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Absolutely. We are always looking at new technologies.
When the products are available at the right price then we will look seriously into it again

Why not implement this technology now?? We've seen that 80 people will pay $15k for a basic BM66 SLE machine so I'm sure they would pay $15k for an Aliens game with the transparent LCD.

I'm a home builder and about 12 years ago I had a customer who paid $14,000 for a 36" plasma TV for his new house because it was cutting edge. Now a 36" LCD TV costs $400. My point is he wanted the latest and greatest and he was willing to pay for it.

Why not spend $5,000 per game on this technology and build 20 Aliens Super Hi Tech (SHT) or Transparent LCD (TLCD) games that include a transparent LCD screen. That would be so cutting edge it would set Heighway on a pedestal so high that it would take a decade for the other pinball manufacturers to catch up. That would put Aliens SHT at $14k witch would still be cheaper than Sterns offering. They'll sell...... BM66 SLE has proven that.

QSS

#9241 7 years ago

Here's a follow up to my previous post. What if you were to use a full sized transparent LCD TV in the head and have an Alien translite behind it. When the game was up and running the LCD would be showing video clips and game interaction but when the game was off the transparent LCD TV would be off and the Aliens translite would be visible.

OR,.... what if you had a transparent LCD TV with a regular LCD TV behind it. Can you imagine the layering effect you could have with both TV's running at the same time. It would appear as a 3D effect and the sky would be the limit on the effects you could display.

Damn, I've got shivers at the possibilities. I get game #1 when you implement this

QSS

#9266 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Or Super Hi Invisible Tech (SHIT)

Quoted from Frax:

S hi T ? : P

Ha, ha. I didn't even think about that acronym when I posted but heck..... why not. "Heighway Pinball,..... our new games with revolutionary technology are The SHiT!!"

I like it.

QSS

5 months later
#13579 6 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

What's missing in this pic?

Did both games come to YEG pin like this?
What's up with that?

QSS

4 weeks later
#14938 6 years ago

Here's what I have a hard time understanding:

- Say there are 100 paid in full customers waiting for their game.
- 60 of them ask for their money back.
- So 60 x $6,500 = $390,000.

The new owners have to send $390,00 back and still they have to produce another 40 games at say $6,000 each so another $240,000.

That means the new owners would have to shell out at least $630,000 before they can even start to turn a single cent of profit.

They need to sort out the existing issues and spend hundred of thousands more for parts and labour to get new games done. Are these new owners willing to spend well over a million dollars to try and make this all happen?

I have a hard time understanding it but I hope they get it done.

QSS

2 months later
#16183 6 years ago

I agree. There's no way I'm gonna read all of that.

QSS

1 month later
#16939 6 years ago

This is gonna be hot!!!

1 month later
#18710 6 years ago

You complain when there is little communication and then you complain when they do communicate. Is there anything positive you can find in their post?

QSS

1 month later
#19425 6 years ago
Quoted from wizzard:

LE #070 has arrived.

Are you sure it is LE #070? Why does it say SE-0118 on the box?

QSS

1 month later
#20329 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I have a beacon mod for Alien for sale.
Made by Libtech 60.00 Can.
I no longer have the Alien games to put it on.

Waaaaaaaa? You sold both your games Dan?

I think that speaks volumes about this game.

QSS

#20351 6 years ago

Holy Chr!st. Can't even get the ball out of the shooter lane

QSS

3 weeks later
#20500 6 years ago

That's what She said.

Alright Ted, I think your funny as hell but the old "that's what she said" shtick is so 2016. Time to post some boob or cigar shots. That stuff is timeless.

QSS

#20520 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I heard that the new investors signed a contract with an old business partner of theirs and the next batch was shipping via hydrofoil...should arrive in 2 weeks.

That's F#cking funny!

Except, of course, if that POS owes ya $8,500. Then that joke isn't so humerous.

QSS

3 months later
#22537 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Most my collection are LEs,... my first standard edition

How do you manage to continue going on in life? Your courage to face each day is truly an act of extraordinary courage.

QSS

2 months later
#23329 5 years ago

Does anyone know of any LE's that are still available for purchase from a vendor?

QSS

2 months later
#23622 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Probably the same odds as getting Bill Paxton's auto...lol

You take that back. Bill Paxton is a god and it's blasphemy to make a joke about Bill Paxon. Bill Paxton would not approve nor do I.

QSS

3 weeks later
#23697 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

If anyone wants to get on the list for a new/replacement computer for alien (drop right in includes memory and ssd loaded with software), let me know. I'd like to get another 3-4 people to make the order so I can turn them for $375 each again.
Scott

Hey Scott. What's the reasoning for the new/replacement computer? Is it preventative and to have a back up "just in case" or has there been cases of an original computer crashing?

I might be interested in getting one.

QSS

#23716 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

150-200, sources close to Heighway state closer to the 200 number.

I think that number is a decent amount higher than that.

QSS

#23724 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

If you count the first cobbled batch that came through, maybe 40 more tops....otherwise, nothing I've seen would dispute the
#'s stated. Company gone, some parts around, but that's it..incredibly sad as the machine is really getting sorted out and would have sold many, many units, imho...

Not sure what this means but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.

QSS

Alien 267 (resized).jpgAlien 267 (resized).jpg
#23727 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Means nothing in relation to games produced...they cherry picked #'s that weren't spoken for...mine is #139, and definitely didn't make that many...a #426 exists...is what it is...cool you got one though....

Makes sense.

Yup, very cool that we have one. Really unique and incredible game.

QSS

#23736 5 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

It isn't. Around 200 is right.

OK, good to know. Thanks for setting me straight.

QSS

#23748 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe the most “badass” pinball experience ever
Not kidding

I agree with you 100%.

I personally think the title of this thread should be changed again. I think it should now read:

ALIEN PINBALL - "LETS ROCK"

QSS

#23750 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I agree with you 100%.
I personally think the title of this thread should be changed again. I think it should now read:
ALIEN PINBALL - "LETS ROCK"
QSS

Or how about:
ALIEN PINBALL - "Let's get it on!"
This seams a most appropriate homage to Bill Paxton and his legacy as a part of this game. Yeah I like it.

QSS

#23754 5 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Dang. Just... dang. Those photos are terrific.

I agree. The photos' convey the feel of the game and the movies. Darkness, suspense, intrigue, terror...... amazing shots.

QSS

1 month later
#23845 5 years ago

That doesn't sound right to me.

QSS

1 month later
#24239 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How many people would be in for a full petg plastic set?
I missed the last free play notice.
I've got the files to get some made if its feasible economically.

I'd be in for a set.
QSS

2 weeks later
#24387 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's what I had referred to as "unused video assets" for a potential home use code drop. I think Kelly had mentioned some time back he wished he could have incorporated more of his video ideas...as is it's unmatched in pinball world.
Not many of these things even live, but quite sure there would be support (fiscal and other) to pursue. I'd be way in.....

I'd be in for that as well.

QSS

1 month later
#24517 4 years ago

Congrats. Is your picture upside down or was your game delivered upside down?

Your gonna love it.

QSS

1 month later
#24762 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's going to look like shit FYI. I did the best I could with stills, but they're pretty low rez for print, and then they're converted from RGB to CMYK and dithered onto the plastic. A scan will look pretty iffy, and printing the result of that scan will be even worse.
Find a reputable shop that can print the plastics and will be willing to provide them anyone who wants to buy them and I'm sure there's a way the original file will surface.

"there's a way the original file will surface"

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

QSS

1 week later
#24870 4 years ago

I want a set of panels too.

QSS

#24919 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Hello,
I still have 5 sets left for the US market. With shipping one pair costs 160 dollars.
If you are still interested please write me a private message with the recipient address.
I will then send the bank details.
The production will start next Friday and will take 10 days.
Then the sets can be send directly.
[quoted image]

I'll take a set but will you ship to Canada?

QSS

2 weeks later
#25063 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Anyone have a source on petg plastic set ?

I know someone here was talking about reproducing them. I'd be in for a set for sure if they were redone.

QSS

#25104 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Hello Guys,
the first shipment to the States leaves tomorrow.
Of course, all parcels are insured and tracked by an extra service.
1 x Alberta (Canada)
1 x Arizona
2 x California
1 x Indiana
1 x Michigan
1 x Missouri
1 x Pennsylvania
1 x Virgina
regards
Averell

F#ck yeah..... Alberta, Canada!!!!!

QSS

#25106 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Now say sorry!

No way!!!

Alberta, Canada....... f#ckin eh!!

QSS

#25116 4 years ago

I'd take a set.

QSS

#25127 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Awesome!
Welcome to the best Pinball game out there

Alien is an awesome game indeed but I'm not sure it's "the best pinball game out there". It is an amazing immersion into the Alien universe via a pinball experience and the production of the game is top notch. I find the game really incredible but I don't think I can rank it as the "best ever". It is way up there in my opinion.

However,.... the game has some incredibly tight shots which are feakin hard to make consistently and some of the modes are nearly impossible to beat when set on factory settings. I checked my audits a while back and a couple of the modes only had one successful completion out of 70 attempts. Yeah, I'm no Keith Elwin on the game but I don't suck ass either. It's a tough game but it's a cool game.

That's just my opinion of the game and I understand your opinion. We both agree that it is a great game.

QSS

#25210 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

New information regarding shipment of the speaker panels.
All parcels have reached the united staates on saturday at 13:27 PM.
So, today they will be delivered to the local distribution centers.
regards
Averell

But what about Canada man?

QSS

2 weeks later
#25335 4 years ago

Got mine a couple of days ago. Thanks.

QSS

#25345 4 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Thanks for the suggestion - yes, I have raised the power a bit to deal with the two-ball syndrome - I guess it might be the reason, why the scoop now shoots the ball frequently to the middle of the flippers... I guess I should experiment with the power setting.
I read on the forum that someone had made holes larger with which the scoop is attached to the bottom of the playfield and this way he got some additional room for scoop orientation adjustments, but if I can avoid going to that direction, it would be good. I had to do it with my Houdini and it was a PITA.

I had the same problem with my scoop shooting the ball straight down the middle. It drove me nuts as it was happening so often. I finally stuck a piece of drop dead foam on one side of the scoop, down inside the scoop. The ball now pops out randomly to various parts of the play field but it never goes sdtm.

Way more enjoyable now.

QSS

#25351 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

The ball should go straight to the left flipper !

Mhh ... not really good. Maybe loosen the unit and weld alittle around, play with the coilsettings. I played several Aliens and all bring the ball to the left flipperbat.
On 2 balls my Alien need some tries but get out both balls. Between the tries is always a 5 second break, I think this is programmed.

I tried to loosen the 4 screws that hold scoop and re position it. I must have tried this 10 times in ten different ways with no effect. I messed with the coil settings as well but was still was getting a ton of sdtm balls. Finally decided to try a piece of foam and it has been great ever since. Even when two balls are in the scoop they both pop out with no issues.

QSS

4 weeks later
#25523 4 years ago

I'd buy a set for sure. Count me in.

QSS

2 weeks later
#25683 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Got it.
You will make a bet that they will be remade, but you don't know when they will be remade because you don't give a F when they will be delivered because you're not the one making it.
And you want to lock in the bet by 12/31 without first stating a date by which they will be remade which is the whole point of making the bet.

What!!?? I think that Iceman is betting that the games will be made by 12/31/2019. It seems pretty simple to me. The over under date he proposes is December 31st, 2019 to see this game remade. This isn't that hard. Put your money where your mouth is.
Place your bets. Jeeze..... why is this such a big deal?
QSS

1 week later
#25750 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Totally awesome! Happen to do this for others?

Yeah! I want too!

QSS

3 weeks later
#25810 4 years ago
Quoted from Per_:

Yes, the Xeno flasher mod is available and I sent the first batch to German Alien owners. If their feedback is positive I will offer the mod here with shipment to the US.[quoted image][quoted image]

Canada too please.

QSS

2 weeks later
#25851 4 years ago
Quoted from budroosker:

For some reason I like the harsh bad weld dilapidated ramps it came with. LV-426 abandoned outpost subject to moisture. It seems right. Also hit from seismic charges. Must have been a hell of a fight.

I agree. I personally don't feel glossy, polished ramps fit the game. I feel the tarnished ramps are a perfect fit for the theme and feel of the Alien world.

QSS

#25853 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Sure, but I don't want to have unfinished parts in the game and the untreated stainless steel can cause corrosion sooner or later.
In addition, the surface is not compacted and more and more unsightly scoring and macking occurs.
This results in abrasion, which damages the pitch of the playfield the more the game progresses.
Was there any game in the past as final release with unfinished ramps?
It's not a discussion about high glossy, black chrome or similar galvanizing processes, it's a matter of protection for a long lifecycle of the entire game.
Electro-polihing is the most effective process referring to workload and costs against all others.
Let's take a closer look when all the parts are finished and rebuild into the ALIEN, then we can start a new discussion.

You have a good point. I was only looking at the visual aspect of the raw looking ramps. I hadn't really considered the long term effects it might have on the physical wear and tear on the game. I may have to reconsider buying the new ramp set for the game.

QSS

1 month later
#25968 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDoctor82:

Just stopping in to say that I've been a ghost here for months due to health issues (vertigo is real and awful). Things have eased up and I'm in the mood for pinball, so firing up my Alien LE is my first matter of business this afternoon. I cannot contain my excitement. Coming here and reading all of the new posts I missed since things went to hell was refreshing too. I'm so glad there's a group of people here who care so much about this pin.

Damn!!!! Sorry to hear about your bout with vertigo. I went through the same vertigo train wreck a few years ago. Very nasty. Glad your getting back on your feet (literally) and back to playing some pin. Especially Alien.

QSS

1 week later
#26065 4 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Also, anyone have the issue with the ball ejecter being to strong? When the ball is ejected into the shooter lane it literally bounces off the wall and goes right back into the hole and then is ejected again. I’m get and over until 5-6 tries later. It’s especially noticeable during multiball. Should I bend the valve of the kick out? I’m on code 1.02 and I’m aware I need To update. I’m an you adjust coil strength in new code?

I had this same problem on my game. It was relentless.

I installed a gate to keep the ball from bouncing back into the shooter lane and it works 99% of the time.

QSS

2 weeks later
#26139 4 years ago
Quoted from chrishoyle99:

Is there anyone with a spare PETG set for sale or anyone willing to do a run of these for the Alien owners - I imagine there may be quite a bit of interest.......

I'd like a set.

QSS

#26149 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I see that I have an other 5 sets in a couple of weeks BUT I will only sell them to1 person in the US and ship only with UPS !! Had many many trouble with the PET-G backboards.
If someone buys 5 sets and distribute we will find a way !

I can back up SDpinballer as a North American distributor. I'd be happy to buy all 5 sets and ship them out to others ad needed.

QSS

#26171 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Oh boy .. there is such a high request. I ordered material for enough sets and will sort the orders within the next days.
Also people are willing to have more sets send to them.
Please be patient it will take a longer time to produce. Price for a full set including both plastic ramps will be around 250 EURO.
mk6pin Glad that it went well with the backboard swap. PET-G is much more stable than acylic/plexi but it is, also, not unbreakable.

Thanks for doing this.

QSS

1 week later
#26247 4 years ago
Quoted from cactusxav:

Hello Everybody
some I/O board are available on Free Play Web site

I just checked the Free Play web site they don't have any available. Pinball Life still has availability on their site. They had been out of stock for a while but there were some available yesterday when I checked. I ordered 2 of them last night.

The IO Boards seem to be a little harder to come by these days and thus my reason for buying 2 boards.

QSS

Alien = Moneypit, but it's worth it.

#26253 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I just checked the Free Play web site they don't have any available. Pinball Life still has availability on their site. They had been out of stock for a while but there were some available yesterday when I checked. I ordered 2 of them last night.
The IO Boards seem to be a little harder to come by these days and thus my reason for buying 2 boards.
QSS
Alien = Moneypit, but it's worth it.

Too late. I just checked again. Pinball Life is all out of the IO boards.

QSS

1 month later
#26616 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Also, I know a lot of people have had issues with the ball kickout into the shooters lane. The prior owner also made adjustments to this and I have not had one issue there?

I had this same kick out issue with my Alien game. I even installed a gate to stop the ball from bouncing back into the ball trough. I finally determined the problem with my game was a simple leveling issue.

Typically, I level my games with a 4 foot level by placing the 4' level along the back of the cabinet by the head and then at the front of the cabinet by the coin door. I always leveled all my games this way and it seemed to work fine but it doesn't work worth a shit on Alien or The Big Lebowski . I got a leveling app on my phone and once I had it properly calibrated I checked all my games for level directly on the play field. All my Sterns and Williams game were nearly perfectly level on the play field when I used my 4' level technique. The phone leveling app confirmed this.

Alien and The Big Lebowski were so far out of level on the playfield that it was causing problems with kick outs and a bunch of other shots and general game play. Once I properly leveled these two games all my issues went away.

Level you games directly on the play field. It's the only way.

QSS

#26619 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yes man I went through this same thing. Ball eject issues, and the ball would hit the side then back in trough.. turned out to be simple leveling. Once game more level haven't had a single issue.
Crazy.

Yup, we both had the same simple problem.

QSS

1 month later
#26797 3 years ago

I bought an Alien Plastic from faust in February. I figure as we were at the start of Covid and the fact he is over seas it might take awhile to get. Hell, I thought it might not even make it due to what was going on in the world. I forgot to ask for a tracking number but from what I recall the plastic was sent by regular mail so there was no tracking number on the envelope. It did indeed take a couple of months to get here but it made it just fine. Over seas mail delivery is nothing like USPS. You mail something with USPS and it get to you in a couple of days. Amazingly fast. After 37 days I doubt the guy rowing the mail boat from Europe to the US is even half way across the ocean.

I think you might have to just be patient, it'll show up eventually.

QSS

#26852 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yep....and these parts won't be any easier to come by.....
It's the little things - Noticed no grounding braid for the first time today, just simply connected wires to the cab brackets (yellow at that). Added to my list....

Thanks for the idea. I went to the hardware store today and got some shop vac hose and shop vac ends. On the bottom of the vac ends I used a rubber weather strip in the middle to seal around the air intakes at the bottom of the cabinet. I put a piece of Velcro on each end and then stuck a Velcro strip to the bottom of the cabinet so that the vac ends had something to attach to. A couple of zip ties and done. It looks pretty good if you ask me.

Super easy to do and it all cost about $45. Thanks MK6PIN.

QSS
20200628_145659 (resized).jpg20200628_145659 (resized).jpg20200628_145741 (resized).jpg20200628_145741 (resized).jpg20200628_163029 (resized).jpg20200628_163029 (resized).jpg20200628_163035 (resized).jpg20200628_163035 (resized).jpg20200628_163730 (resized).jpg20200628_163730 (resized).jpg

#26858 3 years ago

Dude.......for the love of god, rotate your pictures 45 degrees counter clock wise. Your pictures are giving me a head ache and I'm an Alien owner.

QSS

3 months later
#27640 3 years ago

No they don't. Unless you want their plastic pieces, 95% of their parts haven't been available for at least 6 months.

QSS

2 months later
#28055 3 years ago

I'd be in for a couple of sets as well.

QSS

1 week later
#28209 3 years ago

With the recent announcement of the remake I am wondering if anyone is thinking of selling their game and/or extra parts they might have acquired for their games? I'm not looking for a game as I already have one but I am looking to get a few backup parts for my game so I thought I might ask here.

PM me with what you have and what you'd sell it for. I'd be looking for:

- 5" Backbox Screen
- 27" Backbox Screen
- Backboard plastic
- Complete ball trough assembly
- Complete flipper assembly (left and right)
- Complete drop target assembly
- Complete pop bumper assembly (1 or 2 assemblies)
- Complete up post assembly
- Pop bumper egg (open version)
- 2 Facehuggers (New and improved version)
- Stepper PCB
- Single LED's (Looking for more than 1)
- Xenomorph Assembly
- Game computer
- Plastic Part 16 & 17
- 3 large black PCB boards (under the playfield)
- Playfield screen plastic
- Playfield monitor
- Target switch board with LED
- Low Power Coil
- High Power Coil
- Inductive switch

I already have a playfield, I/O boards, Power supply board, PETG plastics so I don't need those items.

I may have missed a couple of important items from my wanted list so let me know what else you might have.

I'd prefer to make a bulk purchase for a bunch of these items so let me know if you might be looking to move these parts.

QSS

1 month later
#28429 3 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

Played a 45 minute game. Twice I had a scene bonus of 1,2 billion. Got to all out war twice. 30 Weapons collected what helped alot to revive a ball with the flame thrower or smart gun.
I believe the 12x scene bonus what scored the 1.2 billion twice is a scoring bug. I hope this exceptional scoring can be reduced in an update. Also because I have no idea how I got the scene bonus and the multiplier. Some end of ball bonus do have a scene bonus and others don’t.
[quoted image]

4.36 Billion!!!! What the fuck dude, are you a Witch??

QSS

1 year later
#29274 1 year ago

I'd be interested too.

QSS

2 weeks later
#29298 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

All Out War is the final wizard mode. You'll need to play all 10 movie scenes and the other 4 multiballs to qualify AOW.

Yup, I'll get that done just as soon as I complete Valinor on LOTR which should happen any day now..........any day

QSS

1 year later
#29671 10 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I have some original Heighway facehuggers

PM sent.

QSS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuickSilverShelby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=QuickSilverShelby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.