zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9638 7 years ago

Sweet video! This game is making me rethink preordering dialed in standard. And the priceing is so much better too...

#9661 7 years ago

^^^^how did someone beat you too the post?? Lol.

Looks awesome keep up the good work!

1 week later
#9889 7 years ago

The question is would you pay more for non swapable side art?

#9897 7 years ago

I dont have a problem with how they look but i do understand why some people would just want a standard cab. Like nwpinball said that the pinball community is slow to like change. They want the latest and the greatest but when it has big changes its too much!

Heck there are probably people who didnt want a dmd on the back box, or wire form ramps, or maybe some are still mad that they added flippers to the machines!

In the end they should still make a standard cabinet for those who want it to match their decor

2 weeks later
#10075 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Instead of a smooth pristine finish on the coloured LE models, a worn weathered look could be a great fit for the feel of the films where the environments always looked very lived in and used, after all Alien isn't about being New and shiny it's about claustrophobic dark dingy environments this ain't no Star Trek

Haha kind of like acdc side art. Someone came and saw my acdc and said what happened!! Then realized its made too looked chipped on purpose. It would be cool to see it look purposely worn out like it was in a battle of something.

#10078 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I wonder how a hammered texture look would come out using the green or blue. That effect is awesome on The Hobbit LE and SE armor.

Imagine getting your brand new alien in and grabbing your 5 pound sledgehammer. "Sorry honey just need to go into the basement and add some texture to my brand new machine!!! Btw where do you keep your gun...this this could use some bullet holes!"

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#10998 7 years ago

Will there be an alien at pintastic this year?

1 week later
#11308 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Why people REFUSE to create a Facebook account when so many videos they end up wanting to watch are there, is beyond me. I get it, FB has a stigma from the "older" crowd (which I'm a part of). I literally don't understand why people use FB. But they do, so get over it.
There are things posted there that have nothing to do with "using" FB that you want to see. Regardless, people are on here almost daily saying "screw FB, when will someone post that video somewhere else?!?!" Get over yourselves.
I have a FB acct with EXACTLY zero friends. I don't "use" FB, but I have an acct so I can see this sort of stuff I want to see that people post there. It's free, took seconds to sign up for, and I still get to tell people I don't use FB. That's right people, you can have a FB acct without actually "using" FB.
Or I suppose you can keep torturing yourself and complaining while you wait for someone to post the video somewhere you feel is worthy of you accessing. So be it.

I DONT have a fb, twitter, instagram, pintrest ect. account. Too much politics, people showing you how awesome they are and BS. In fact, the only social media i use is pinside and i just joined less than a year ago. Im 26 btw so its not just older people who say scew facebook.

1 week later
#11599 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'd be interested to see if anyone actually orders one of these games without the big LCD in the backbox. It should really be standard but I guess having options isn't a bad thing. I know it's not technically necessary but it just makes the game that much cooler to play! And $550 is only $150 more than a ColorDMD. Seems like a bargain considering it's a 27" full HD display!

550 seems like a lot for a 27 in HD TV. Bought a 55in Samsung for 650. Still worth it though and will definitely add to the awesome atmosphere of the game

#11628 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

they cant give stuff away. they are making pinballs. i hope they make plenty of money to put out great pins and stay in business. most markups are 33 % - 50 % in an item like this anyway.

I completely agree. I probably should have added that I understand the price because there is a lot more involved than just adding a TV in. Coding brackets and they obviously need to make a profit to stay in business. I was just mostly referring to the post that said 550 was cheap for a 27 in LCD monitor. In the grand scheme of things it seems like it is worth it considering the totally sweet atmosphere of the game and the bigger screen will only make it that much better.

2 weeks later
#12127 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

actually, I am now wondering if you could put them on their sides and fit 2?

I thought they said somewhere you can fit 2 or 3 under the machine. Can't remember but I know it's at least 2.

#12178 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I'm fond of sick back handable shots in games. That to me makes ooh and ahh shots.

Yes I get so mad when I can't backhand cetain shots. Lotr and Totan come to mind. The way the ramps twirl makes it almost impossible.

#12194 7 years ago

Ya if they did make a hard plastic case I think people would like it better as it will look slot nicer than a wooden crate.

They should make it look like a breif case so you can carry it like a boss. " I'm off to work honey. No name bar down the street needs a new playfield!"

2 months later
#15276 6 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

A serious collector is one who buys the best titles

O good you have a medieval madness, you must be a serious collector. Teach me your ways...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=Mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.