DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LoveNeverDiesGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10693 7 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

just curious.... how can you order one? standard or le

I have this same question. Who do we send email to?

2 months later
#12798 7 years ago

Been noticing a ton of Alien stuff lately. SF Bart just got scarier.
Can't wait to see this game at Pin a Go Go! IMG_1039 (resized).JPGIMG_1039 (resized).JPGIMG_1040 (resized).JPGIMG_1040 (resized).JPG

1 year later
#22579 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I did an LE backglass (cobbled together from whatever assets I had, was told it was all I could use). Andrew was a child and had another artist redraw what I did for some reason without telling me. Apparently he didn't like it, but liked it enough to have the concept recreated. That was the final backstab that sealed me having no interest in working with him further, he can fuck off to the moon for all I care. I didn't talk about it at the time, but happy to air it all out now.
The redraw got approved by Fox even though Andrew had claimed we weren't allowed to draw our own stuff, just another example of how far his head was up his ass with all of this, not to mention all the things on the drawing that were off model. Wrong number of fingers, random addition of rows of little horns on the head, just goes to show that apparently we could have had anything approved.
Later the new owners asked me to talk to Fox about getting my original LE art approved so they could use it instead, though obviously it all got chopped up for the big LCD screen becoming standard (another head up ass move). That was the story of the phone call I've told before, was about this art. The redraw never shipped, as far as I know all of the LEs have the version I did.
As for number of games, I have no clue. Less than 200 more than 100 is all I've been told, if there's an official number it's never been revealed to me.
This is the original version I did:

I'll buy one. PM me for more details. Where do I send my money? Looks awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LoveNeverDiesGuy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=LoveNeverDiesGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.