zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1131 8 years ago

Nitro is proud to be an official distributor for Heighway Pinball. We will be taking care of all Canadian orders going forward and be able to offer reduced shipping based on volume. Pricing will remain the same as if you ordered direct. One (1) year warranty, customer support & Nitro pack is included with purchase. As with Heighway, a deposit is required and balance just prior to shipping.

Feel free to contact me toll free at 1-855-366-4876 (#1) [email protected]

Thanks, T

1 month later
#1678 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

You're killing me, smalls.

the-sandlot-20th-anniversary-1157_rgb.jpgthe-sandlot-20th-anniversary-1157_rgb.jpg

3 months later
#2971 8 years ago
Quoted from bstyles:

Pfft. Just pony-up another $4,400 bucks and get a 7'-7" model to stand behind the game from MonsterGalaxy.com
Lifesize-Alien-Prop.jpg

Holy moly!!!

1 month later
#3650 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I ordered direct from the website. Either way it's shipping from the states for me. Cointaker pricing may fluctuate, but direct you are getting the benefit that the price now will be locked in. Other than that, it's all the same.

Nitro is the Canadian distributor for Heighway. Not only is the price same, but we include shipping, 1 year warranty & tech support to customers nationwide. Ordering direct provides no additional benefit + you pay for shipping. I should also note, based on our discussions with Cointaker in the USA their pricing does not fluctuate either.

#3658 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Would be nice if this was listed on their site! Shit.

Although we're listed on Heighway's website as Canadian distributor, I can see how you might not know that unless you were specifically searching for it. The online ordering system also does not help either. I'll be addressing this first thing and effort to switch you over.

8 months later
#7479 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Direct from Heighway is cheaper, even including shipping to the US.

Incorrect. Nitro pricing is the same as Heighway. I'm pretty sure Cointaker's is as well.

#7483 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Nitro would be cheaper for Canadian customers once local taxies are levied, I think.
However, direct from Heighway is the cheapest option for US customers.

Cointaker includes the 27" upgrade on FT's ...a $550 upgrade. I think with the free shipping you'll find it works out the same.

1 month later
#9086 7 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

Just waiting for release to order both a Full Throttle and Alien conversion. Pretty excited and watching Alien now.

We're Canada's distributor for Heighway Pinball. We have Full Throttle in stock and are currently taking orders for Alien. Let us know when you decide to pull the trigger. We're pretty excited as well!

Tommy Floyd
www.NITROPINBALL.com
Toll Free: 1-855-366-4876

3 months later
#11202 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Question for those who have sent a deposit for alien... Have you been asked to send your deposit money via EMT or via paypal as gift?
The distributor in Canada will only accept paypal if the customer eats the merchant fees. Seems odd to me as they are not a friend or individual, but a company. Also, surcharges for accepting PayPal seem to go against the paypal user agreement.

Ken, we've been over this with you and have offered virtually every payment method for your purchase. However, we can't absorb the ridiculous Paypal fee's on a purchase of this size. We will accept CC, and any number of other payment methods that would still offer buyer protection. Contact me if anytime, Tommy

#11205 7 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

You should not be paying for a pinball machine via PayPal as a gift. It is against the terms of service, and a company shouldn't be endorsing this.

Our company does not endorse this, and certainly not for a pinball machine purchase. It was suggested as a deposit method only to accommodate the customer. However, full payment of pinball machines is available via CC (no charges), Direct Deposit, EMT, Cheque etc.

2 months later
#13547 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

You've taken over the market for Alien pinballs in Canada! I might need to make a trip up north again!
I hope this doesn't hurt the NW Pinball shows chances of getting an Alien!

Alien will be at the Nitro booth at NW Pinball Show!

1 month later
#15235 6 years ago

At the NW Pinball Show. In David's studio....no one can hear you scream!

TommyFloyd&DavidThiel (resized).JPGTommyFloyd&DavidThiel (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#15525 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Good news,where's mine

Yours is shipping to Nitro! You won't need it...you're taking the David Thiel model...complete with autograph! Lol

#15527 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yes I am,thank you Tommy
would be nice for you to have it in there right away to.
How's that going,I heard he has added a lot now.

I heard from David before he left for Pintastic. He's added over 100 sound clips and communicated any bug fixes to the team. His input has been absolutely invaluable.

#15589 6 years ago

Nitro received the required Xeno heads, parts & upgrades recently for our Alien customers in Canada that had received their game (during Andrew's tenure), but had outstanding issues. The communication between Heighway & Nitro has been fantastic. This is a welcome change from the previous management. Very much looking forward to getting Alien pins out to everyone soon!

1 month later
#16620 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What is Roman/PDI glass and why do people prefer it so much more to other anti reflective glass?

at Nitro Pinball in Canada we sell it as Roman Glass.

roman-glass-logo-wb (resized).pngroman-glass-logo-wb (resized).png

3 months later
#19266 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

If you liked mine the colour codes from prismatic are:
PMB-4104 with PPB-6016 on top

Gorgeous!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,999 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=FlipperFreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.