pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deadpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10847 7 years ago

So pardon the ignorance on my part, but have *any* of these shipped? Looks like a very cool pin, and I see they are still taking deposits.

2 weeks later
#11342 7 years ago

Ok - question.
Pre order differences between directly ordering from Heighway and Cointaker?
Any preferences?

#11407 7 years ago

Just curious, is the "35 Anniversary numbered game plaque" in/on/part of the machine, or is that a separate item altogether?

#11512 7 years ago

So I'm thinking about the LE, but some of the details are a bit murky.
Based on some of the pics, it looks like the LE has a the 27" screen in the backbox - I am assuming that's standard on the LE?
Or is that an add on?
I see on the Heighway site that many of the add ons are specifically mentioned as included on the LE, but the backbox screen is not mentioned..

#11515 7 years ago

Yeah ok, looking at the flyer posted on this thread makes it clear.... now if only that flyer was somewhere on their website! Definitely would make things clearer for folks....

#11558 7 years ago

So at this point how many have actually shipped?
2?

#11763 7 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Also, if he's got enough time to tell everyone when each pin walks out the door then he needs to get off the forum and back to work, just saying.

Seems like a legit question that's been asked several times without an answer. If they were flying out of the factory and people were receiving them and posting about it then it wouldn't be a question. The first two went out with fanfare and then....nothing. A little odd to be honest.

#11774 7 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Yes, to both points. They arrived last night and my guys worked till late last night to get boards assembled and onto games. This work will continue all weekend, as we push to ship 6 games out on Sunday

Now that's an answer that speaks to the question - and I think that's what most people were looking for.
They haven't shipped any more than the 1st 2, but they have the prod boards and hope to ship 6 more on Sunday.
Not exactly an assembly line, but at least some progress and transparency.

Thank you for speaking to the issue.

1 month later
#13273 6 years ago

Would be nice to see how the LE will look with the second monitor installed... wonder how that will play out with the newly revealed art...

Was it indicated that the full art would be provided, even if you order that second screen?

3 weeks later
#14102 6 years ago

The new movie had a lot of the look and feel from Prometheus. It also continued the story arch -I'm okay with both of those things, even though I know some folks aren't.
The problem with the new film for me was the compounded 'stupid'. Every character made stupid decisions... repeatedly. These folks are supposed to be trained flight crews / scientists whatever. This isn't a teen horror flick like Nightmare on Elm Street. I expect a little bit more. Unfortunately they used the 'stupid decision' mechanic to advance the plot repeatedly - and that was something that simply wasn't used in the first 2 movies. Bad things happened IN SPITE of reasonable decisions in those 1st two flicks....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deadpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=Deadpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.