DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9151 Insight from Alien's programmer on tournament mode Posted by Ferret (7 years ago)

Post #9234 Update on distribution Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #9660 Here we show you a short clip from the 'Ambush Multiball' mode Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #10128 Photo of Alien at UK Trade Show Posted by unigroove (7 years ago)

Post #10230 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10231 game play video from EAG UK tradeshow Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (7 years ago)

Post #10914 Alien ships Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #10916 Alien ships Posted by HeighwayPinball (7 years ago)

Post #11230 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by ezeltmann (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 3pinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8704 7 years ago

Can you also add the big LCD for the backglass on a standard model? Didn't see that option on website.

1 month later
#9471 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I cant figure out WHY some people keep trying to inflate the perceived cost of the game?????
http://www.heighwaypinball.com/product-category/alien-pinball-machine/alien-standard-edition/
$6450... it says it right on the website.
This is a steal compared to other options on the market.

Any idea what the cost is adding the lcd to the backbox, Fiber Optic for ramps, and beacon toppers?

Was in on JJP #3 until they priced me out and Alien is really looking good. Like to play one to see how it compares to a Stern, Bally, JJP for feel.

1 month later
#10061 7 years ago

anyone know why the fiber optic ramp option is $800? that seems high!

1 week later
#10315 7 years ago

At first I didn't like the look of the playfield ....the bare wood pic without all the hardware.

I have to say with the hardware, LCD's, It looks Excellent! Great job everyone...well done!

1 month later
#11583 7 years ago

I thought the playfield LCD took away from the playfield art, but who cares. I think not having to look up to figure out what to hit as our eyes our on the playfield is great.

The BACK 27inch LCD is a must for bystanders too! Getting one after SM later this year.

1 week later
#11843 7 years ago

I own a ghostbusters premium absolutely love it but definitely buying an alien pin down the line as the quality looks a ton better and the shots and the artwork and the LEDs are phenomenal I won't be buying another stern new in the box ever

#11912 7 years ago

I just replaced my red trimmer on Ghostbusters with a coin taker regular Shaker motor as the red tremor was too violent and there's no adjustments in Ghostbusters that will change it although they are in the Diagnostics but unable to change the vibration from Full to minimal in software the new shaker from coin taker shakes 30% last and works perfect

2 months later
#14625 6 years ago

is there a problem with Heighway? Are they having financial problems?

2 years later
#26225 4 years ago

when is the next big show coming up where all companies are going to announce something...hopefully?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 3pinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=3pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.