pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 601.
#3551 8 years ago

So...you're not allowed to love what you do for work? Or love the IP you are working on? Or be excited because you think other fans will be excited by what you have done?

Kaneda, I think you might be downright stupid.

#3552 8 years ago

I think aurich is only talking about what he is allowed in accordance with progress.

#3553 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Rare, what do you even do for a living?

Watch Fox tonite at 9/8c to find out!

#3554 8 years ago

Wow, you're actually crapping on his work before you've seen it. He didn't reveal anything other than a second unnamed programmer came on the help, there was no name dropping at all. I for one am happy to get the few vague details that Aurich has provided because it is keeping interest alive in a pin that was revealed way too early. He's been nothing but respectful to both Heighway and the properties he is working with and you should not turn it into something other than that. Hope you don't still wonder why he blocked you.

#3555 8 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I think aurich is only talking about what he is allowed in accordance with progress.

Then why is he asking Andrew mid thread if he's allowed to say something? Wake up guys.

#3556 8 years ago

Le ordered

#3557 8 years ago

I just put my deposit down on an LE! I've been mulling it over, and to be honest, it just has to be comparable or better to Stern and I'll be happy.

#3558 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Wow, the big Aurich translite reveal is a studio image egg. You guys need to wake up. More to come in my podcast....

Ok, you win...got my downvote, and the attention you crave for some reason. Now, why not stop being an antagonist, play your machine, or stfu with stupid rants.....weird....sometimes you post things that actually have relevance, but most of the time, designed strictly for a reaction ( don't think you care which).....give it a rest....thanks....

#3559 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Rare, what do you even do for a living? Aurich is a hired artist by Andrew and he constantly just says what's on his mind without even checking with his employer first. That's unprofessional. Down vote me all you want, it's the truth. He also wants to play both sides. Fanboy and Heighway employee. It's effin unprofessional how he acts and I don't care if you want to slam me. He knows it.
I'm out of control? He's the one revealing stuff about a pin before he even has permission to. That's unprofessional.
I love how he stated he would love to have an empty playfield to work with. He's a designer not an artists. He can't draw a playfield out. And he knows it. He's doing EXACTLY what stern did with SMVE and dropping studio assets onto the playfield. Wow, the big Aurich translite reveal is a studio image egg. You guys need to wake up. More to come in my podcast....

you need to go see a therapist if you dont already. you have 2 user accounts here you use and i wont offend a troll by calling you one cause you are much worse. you were thrown out of klov twice. you are thrown out of every facebook forum you join. you destroy every interesting thread. when people block you, your constant posts makes it hard for them to follow threads. smh. at the very least change your avatar pic. just so friggin annoying!

#3560 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I just put my deposit down on an LE! I've been mulling it over, and to be honest, it just has to be comparable or better to Stern and I'll be happy.

Welcome to the Club!!!....an awesome machine and good times on the horizon...

#3561 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

you need to go see a therapist if you dont already. you have 2 user accounts here you use and i wont offend a troll by calling you one cause you are much worse. you were thrown out of klov twice. you are thrown out of every facebook forum you join. you destroy every interesting thread. when people block you, your constant posts makes it hard for them to follow threads. smh. at the very least change your avatar pic. just so friggin annoying!

So you agree with me? Thanks bro.

#3562 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Welcome to the Club!!!....an awesome machine and good times on the horizon...

Thanks! I don't know if I got the last one, or they haven't updated the site, but I'm only worried that at this point they were all already spoken for and I'll get an email from Andrew saying I either have to wait for someone to drop or go with a standard. But, I'm not too concerned, people always end up bailing on these things.

#3563 8 years ago

Le ordered

#3564 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I just have an issue with him always making it about him.

Like you've done with this thread?

Pot, meet kettle.

#3565 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Like you've done with this thread?
Pot, meet kettle.

I just ordered an Alien LE. Why? Just in case. haha you guys are so silly. Go watch football and get the F off Pinside right now.

#3566 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Thanks! I don't know if I got the last one, or they haven't updated the site, but I'm only worried that at this point they were all already spoken for and I'll get an email from Andrew saying I either have to wait for someone to drop or go with a standard. But, I'm not too concerned, people always end up bailing on these things.

welcome to the club. i am glad they are selling out. and like you said there will probably be a few bailouts so you will get your spot.
i am glad to be seeing the details as they trickle out and then to one day own the finished product.

#3567 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I just ordered an Alien LE. Why? Just in case. haha you guys are so silly. Go watch football and get the F off Pinside right now.

Mods...please!!! Now, in addition to berating Aurich, he is antagonizing an excited BUYER.....poisoning this, as many other threads....

#3568 8 years ago

Popped my ignore button cherry! Do I get a cake with candles?

#3569 8 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Popped my ignore button cherry! Do I get a cake with candles?

You and me both.

#3570 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Makes me Not want an Alien!

#3571 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Just ordered! Mohahahhaha

#3572 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

He didn't order one, just making fun of another Pinsider who did......needs an eject....

#3573 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

He didn't order one, just making fun of another Pinsider who did......needs an eject....

I did. Photo proof to come later. Can't share via phone.

#3574 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Quoted from kaneda:

Just ordered! Mohahahhaha

Quoted from kaneda:

I did. Photo proof to come later. Can't share via phone.

Wow......I've wasted 10 minutes of my posting life w this bullshit.....done...

#3575 8 years ago

LE ordered. Nothing the mods can do.

#3576 8 years ago

Laces out guys. Laces out!

#3577 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So you spent $1500 assuming it will allow you the privilege to keep posting in this thread... Wow.

#3578 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'll end with this...we all need to police ourselves better. And the mods also need to step up a bit. There's been lots of personal attacking going on and no thread ejects or warnings seem to happen anymore. Let's all be more positive moving forward. Can we try?

Quoted from kaneda:

Nothing the mods can do.

I'll do my part to help out by making this thread a bit more positive right now. Due to multiple reports and claims, and the fact that the last page or so is more about Kaneda than the game, I think it's time for a little break. If anyone disagrees or wants to discuss, please start a mod feedback thread.

Everyone... play nice. If someone bothers you, ignore them. Literally. There's a button for that. Let's keep this official game thread about the game please. Personal attacks, threats, and non-stop bickering will not be tolerated, and if you see it happening please report it.

#3579 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'll do my part to help out by making this thread a bit more positive right now. Due to multiple reports and claims, and the fact that the last page or so is more about Kaneda than the game, I think it's time for a little break. If anyone disagrees or wants to discuss, please start a mod feedback thread.
Everyone... play nice. If someone bothers you, ignore them. Literally. There's a button for that. Let's keep this official game thread about the game please. Personal attacks, threats, and non-stop bickering will not be tolerated, and if you see it happening please report it.

Kaneda is pinside's Cubeta.

#3580 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Let's keep this official game thread about the game please.

Agreed. There is only one person who would turn an official game thread into this. He needs to be frozen.

#3581 8 years ago

You guys that have ordered an LE, are you ordering from Cointaker or direct from the website? Or is there another preferred method?

#3582 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Sigh, will just use the letters HPD and see if anyone else has any clue what I may be inferring.......

#3583 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

You guys that have ordered an LE, are you ordering from Cointaker or direct from the website? Or is there another preferred method?

I ordered direct from the website. Either way it's shipping from the states for me. Cointaker pricing may fluctuate, but direct you are getting the benefit that the price now will be locked in. Other than that, it's all the same.

#3584 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Ordered direct from Heighway.

#3585 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Ordered from Heighways website.

#3586 8 years ago

I ordered straight from the site as well. Price lock option is nice in case it bumps up at all before release.

#3587 8 years ago

Direct for me too.....agree on the plus side of locking in your price.....I was in early @ $7850.00....extra saved will be going towards the large monitor.....

#3588 8 years ago

I ordered direct from Andrew.

#3589 8 years ago

i bought kaneda's

#3590 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Direct for me too.....agree on the plus side of locking in your price.....I was in early @ $7850.00....extra saved will be going towards the large monitor.....

Me too. Looks like it's gone up $200 since then. Sweet.

#3591 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

What was the lowest # available when you got in?

#3592 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i bought kaneda's

Hey!!!...you're supposed to be guarding the TRON thread..based on Flanks latest avatar, we could be in trouble over there...( btw, you NEED this pin, as well...)...

#3593 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

When I ordered I was asked to choose 5 numbers spread out across the whole range. I don't think it was ever done as first-in-lowest-number type thing.

#3594 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Not sure....a lot of #s were gone even way back then....I took 212 because it matches my TRONLE ....

#3595 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

When I ordered I was asked to choose 5 numbers spread out across the whole range. I don't think it was ever done as first-in-lowest-number type thing.

Exactly my suggestion.....I do know some key #'s were gone.....

#3596 8 years ago

Are you guys going CC and eating the surcharge or bank wire transfer?

#3597 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Are you guys going CC and eating the surcharge or bank wire transfer?

Wire here....solid company, zero concerns, smooth transaction....no surcharge....

#3599 8 years ago

Bought direct from Heighway, Aliens LE #110

#3600 8 years ago

Maybe should start a separate thread w these #'s...might be fun to gauge how many gone already, and give us something to talk about until the reveal......Ill do one now.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,999 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.