• 22,637 posts
  • 946 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Damonator
  • Topic is favorited by 273 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,351 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0117 (resized).JPG
EF7ACBBB-EB6F-49F8-8B4F-12574A5FB3A5 (resized).jpeg
4F6C5452-EED2-4F4A-B7FD-84B88C2AD245 (resized).jpeg
EFDB044C-6569-4EB8-A357-AC39F36BF309 (resized).jpeg
hottoysripley2 (resized).jpg
20180527_182351 (resized).jpg
20180527_182358 (resized).jpg
425-3105-B (resized).jpg
Fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739 (resized).jpg
3100-a_2_1 (resized).jpg
3100-a_2.jpg
D05091EF-0E38-463C-9EEB-84BE0AE3C7BB (resized).jpeg
IMG_0855 (resized).jpg
hwwww (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
B61tYhiIgAA6waI (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 22740 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 455.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Blondtall is right

Who is Blondtall?

HA! My turn now.

#252 3 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting you upgrade info.

So, here is the pricing info:

Full Throttle - Standard Edition Upgrade

2 x Cabinet Sideart
1 x Printed Backbox Artwork Panel
1 x Fully Populated Playfield
1 x Game Software

Prices:

UK: £2,800 (including 20% VAT) + Delivery
Europe: €3,600 (including 20% sales tax - this may vary depending on country) + shipping
USA/Canada: $3,750 (net - no sales tax added, but may be applicable) + shipping from USA warehouse

Alien Pinball - Standard Edition Upgrade

2 x Cabinet Sideart
1 x Printed Backbox Artwork Panel
1 x Fully Populated Playfield
1 x Game Software
1 x Shooter Rod Plate Assembly (if this appears on the finished game)

Prices:

UK: £2,900 (including 20% VAT) + Delivery
Europe: €3,700 (including 20% sales tax - this may vary depending on country) + shipping
USA/Canada: $3,900 (net - no sales tax added, but may be applicable) + shipping from USA warehouse

Ordering for SE Upgrades will be available via our website next week

Limited Edition Upgrades, for both games, are a little more complicated as there are different options depending on trim, hardware, etc...

We will post more information, including pricing, on LE upgrades next week

#253 3 years ago

How much to Australia? Is there an Australian distributor?

#254 3 years ago

An important question that was asked recently - will settings and scores be retained when playfields are swapped over?

The answer to this is "yes they will be"

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

How much to Australia? Is there an Australian distributor?

We are due to announce Australian pricing and distribution next week

#256 3 years ago

I hope this works out. As a Full Throttle owner getting a full-blown game like Alien with multiple toys, LCD screen, LED lights, etc. for $3900 is pretty sweet. Hell the all-in-one price of $6100 is pretty darn good.

I would think the shipping costs would be significantly reduced as well, thankfully.

I hope you can keep titles #3 and beyond below the $4k... that is a good psychological threshold to stay below.

#257 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I hope this works out. As a Full Throttle owner getting a full-blown game like Alien with multiple toys, LCD screen, LED lights, etc. for $3900 is pretty sweet. Hell the all-in-one price of $6100 is pretty darn good.
I would think the shipping costs would be significantly reduced as well, thankfully.
I hope you can keep titles #3 and beyond below the $4k... that is a good psychological threshold to stay below.

Yes on all levels frolic! The shiping of playfields should be able to go Ground instead of freight, which equals lower shipping costs & much faster delivery times. Might I suggest FedEx Ground.

#258 3 years ago

I'm really excited about this game as a big Alien film series fan. While I won't preorder a game (yet!) I'm looking forward to reading about the game and seeing what is released next for it. The layouts shown a few pages back look great.

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I hope this works out. As a Full Throttle owner getting a full-blown game like Alien with multiple toys, LCD screen, LED lights, etc. for $3900 is pretty sweet.

Has it been officially announced that the swappable PFs will be $3900.00?

#260 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

See post #252 for details from Heighway.

#261 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Look up, about 9 posts.

#263 3 years ago

So, what does everyone think of the pricing on the playfields? You can own 2 pins, 1 cab for roughly $10,000.

#264 3 years ago

Also, here's some Alien eye candy I posted in the other thread. It's a 9' foot tall all metal Alien made from motorcycle parts! It's owned by a cool pinsider ( V8chopper )

239.jpeg 244.jpeg
#265 3 years ago

For the benefit of the group, here's some further details Andrew sent via PM. All good news except perhaps busting basement height, may have to rig a side mount

"...without topper, the height is 2000mm
With topper, the height will be between 2,100-2,200mm, depending on the beacons that we use

The topper assembly and ramp fibre optic light add-on will be available to purchase later

Code will be compatible, yes"

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from ozuba:

For the benefit of the group, here's some further details Andrew sent via PM. All good news except perhaps busting basement height, may have to rig a side mount

Was the PM sent in invisible ink?

#267 3 years ago

My iPad seems to have problems typing on Pinside lately, I'm totally sober, please see above edited post

Quoted from RobT:

Was the PM sent in invisible ink?

#268 3 years ago

Very excited about this pin and really happy with the info that Heighway has been putting out.

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from ozuba:

"...without topper, the height is 2000mm
With topper, the height will be between 2,100-2,200mm, depending on the beacons that we use
The topper assembly and ramp fibre optic light add-on will be available to purchase later
Code will be compatible, yes"

2000mm
2,100-2,200mm

baxster-spanish-1.jpg

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from AloneMordakai:

Very excited about this pin and really happy with the info that Heighway has been putting out.

He answered my order and each email quickly. Very impressed and happy to be a customer. Now make my game!! : )

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

He answered my order and each email quickly. Very impressed and happy to be a customer. Now make my game!! : )

What's the current ETA for Full Throttle to be delivered?

#272 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What's the current ETA for Full Throttle to be delivered?

They said being built Dec-Jan.

#273 3 years ago

Sounded like they won't be having much of a christmas holiday at heighway, trying to get those games out and get some money coming in.

#274 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

2000mm
2,100-2,200mm

6 feet, 6 ¾ inches.

6 feet, 10 ⅔ inches to 7 feet, 2 ⅔ inches.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Sounded like they won't be having much of a christmas holiday at heighway, trying to get those games out and get some money coming in.

Welcome to being in business for yourself! My last vacation was 19 years ago, on our honeymoon. Lol

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Welcome to being in business for yourself! My last vacation was 19 years ago, on our honeymoon. Lol

Vacation?....I leave the states once a year to physically disconnect from my company, but am ALWAYS dealing w it, one way or another.

#277 3 years ago

Hazoff! You're killing me with that Super Sprint! That's near the top of my hit list...gawd damn I didn't need to see that.

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Vacation?....I leave the states once a year to physically disconnect from my company, but am ALWAYS dealing w it, one way or another.

And my cell phone is on 24/7/365. I've had calls from clients come in on a Sunday and you know it's important if they are calling you on a Sunday!

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

And my cell phone is on 24/7/365. I've had calls from clients come in on a Sunday and you know it's important if they are calling you on a Sunday!

Mines on silent 24/7....then return as I can...otherwise, I'd never get anything done.......like playing pinball!!!.....or imagining the Alien playfield populated!!

#280 3 years ago

Wish I had more closet space !

#281 3 years ago

Just watched Aliens last night with the gf (and currently playing Alien: Isolation on console), and there are just a million lines I'd like to see from the movies make it into this pin. Literally a million (not literally).

Such a great IP.

#282 3 years ago

Hi,

Just an update about our cabinet dimensions. It seems I made a mistake when answering a question about the height of our machines.

I stated before that the height of our game, without topper is 2000mm but it is in fact 1900mm. The Alien topper is expected to be 150mm, so the overall height, including topper, should be 2050mm, although it could go as high as 2100 depending on the size of the beacons that we finally use.

Apologies for any misunderstanding

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

although it could go as high as 2100 depending on the size of the beacons that we finally use.

Go with bigger beacons. It will look more authentic. Besides, bigger is better! Right?

#284 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Hi,
Just an update about our cabinet dimensions. It seems I made a mistake when answering a question about the height of our machines.
I stated before that the height of our game, without topper is 2000mm but it is in fact 1900mm. The Alien topper is expected to be 150mm, so the overall height, including topper, should be 2050mm, although it could go as high as 2100 depending on the size of the beacons that we finally use.
Apologies for any misunderstanding

For those who do not use the metric system...

1900 mm = 74.8 inches = 6 ft 2.8 inches
2050 mm = 80.7 inches = 6 ft 8.7 inches
2100 mm = 82.7 inches = 6 ft 10.7 inches

Marcus

#285 3 years ago

Andrew,

The height is fine with me. Just measured my FT and it is 2100mm anyway. I still have over 300mm left to the ceiling so for me even at 2200mm would be great.

#286 3 years ago

8Cd0b.png

#287 3 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

For those who do not use the metric system...
1900 mm = 74.8 inches = 6 ft 2.8 inches
2050 mm = 80.7 inches = 6 ft 8.7 inches
2100 mm = 82.7 inches = 6 ft 10.7 inches
Marcus

i resemble that comment...

ron-pick-1.jpg

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

8Cd0b.png 625 KB

I can't say it for sure, but I guess all communications during the moon missions were given using the metric system!

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

I can't say it for sure, but I guess all communications during the moon missions were given using the metric system!

You don't land on the moon by guessing.........KABOOM!

#290 3 years ago

remember this

http://www.wired.com/2010/11/1110mars-climate-observer-report/

1999: A disaster investigation board reports that NASA’s Mars Climate Orbiter burned up in the Martian atmosphere because engineers failed to convert units from English to metric.

A NASA review board found that the problem was in the software controlling the orbiter’s thrusters. The software calculated the force the thrusters needed to exert in pounds of force. A separate piece of software took in the data assuming it was in the metric unit: newtons.

“The units thing has become the lore, the example in every kid’s textbook from that point on,” Cook said. “Everyone was amazed we didn’t catch it.”

#291 3 years ago

Andrew,the toppers are optional nap to set on the backglass. Correct? I personally have 76" for the backglass not 80+ for the toppers. I might want to mount them the wall to go to the left and right of the backglass.

PinBalt

#292 3 years ago

I can't stop looking at the playfield design and thinking how nice of a layout that is. Why do I need to be sooo poor!?!?

#293 3 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I can't stop looking at the playfield design and thinking how nice of a layout that is. Why do I need to be sooo poor!?!?

It is one of the coolest looking layouts I've ever seen. And knowing it's Nordman, you know it will be a great shooter with some sweet ramps. I hope the artwork and software can live up to it. I'm excited to see how it turns out. If I had the cash, I would have to take a chance on this one.

#294 3 years ago

Just ordered the LE. Very excited! Glad to be part of the club.

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from Brentslane:

Just ordered the LE. Very excited! Glad to be part of the club.

Welcome!!!......#212 here....

#296 3 years ago

Need to pick my number. Wrote to Heighway and hope hear back tomorrow.

#297 3 years ago
Quoted from Brentslane:

Need to pick my number. Wrote to Heighway and hope hear back tomorrow.

Andrew has been very responsive when I ordered mine......

#298 3 years ago

cool. I wrote to both Info@ and Sales@.
I'm sure i'll hear back soon

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from Brentslane:

cool. I wrote to both Info@ and Sales@.
I'm sure i'll hear back soon

Yep....probably tomorrow ....hoorah!!!

#300 3 years ago

I printed the form on the webpage, filled it out and sent it back and they were very quick. Even when i decided to change how i wanted to pay my deposit they were very quick with responses which is even more impressive considering the time differences. I now have my deposit payed and #013 confirmed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, VIC
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
€ 4.99
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 37.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
There are 22740 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 455.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside