pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 544 of 601.
#27151 3 years ago

A blast from the past.

Check out this old video........................

#27152 3 years ago

That fibre optic looks sick i'm surprised nobody has recreated a DIY version out kit.

#27153 3 years ago

Fibre optic lighting is crap on the ALIEN - I'm happy they had drop this!

#27154 3 years ago

The rumors are true

FB_IMG_1595712131872 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1595712131872 (resized).jpg
#27155 3 years ago

Not sure if others have done this already but I replaced the green rubber on the left orbit with a thinner version b/c the thicker one was going SDTM when coming in from the left orbit. It’s been a big difference resulting in the ball going right to the left flipper.

On a side note, I will be likely installing DIY EL blades for the side art from the original manufacturer. Someone already did this already but for those that haven’t been here since day 1, you might think this is something that can be reproduced. It can.

#27156 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

That fibre optic looks sick i'm surprised nobody has recreated a DIY version out kit.

Its in the works

#27157 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not sure if others have done this already but I replaced the green rubber on the left orbit with a thinner version b/c the thicker one was going SDTM when coming in from the left orbit. It’s been a big difference resulting in the ball going right to the left flipper.
On a side note, I will be likely installing DIY EL blades for the side art from the original manufacturer. Someone already did this already but for those that haven’t been here since day 1, you might think this is something that can be reproduced. It can.

DYI EL blades? Can you explain? Same art? And has anyone found a source for the original blades lighting kit? I only see electroluminescent panels on ebay that you would have to peice together.

#27158 3 years ago

If anyone knows someone who wants an Alien, I'm considering selling.

#27159 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

If anyone knows someone who wants an Alien, I'm considering selling.

Just put it in the marketplace and somebody will pick it up most likely. What do you have and what’s the price? I may know someone

#27160 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Everybody is so touchy when you mention the word “remake”, LOL. I’m not gonna say who from but I did hear it’s in the works. I was given some nice details on it. Personally I hope it’s remade because I’ll buy that one too if it’s any good! Me, im not scared of a remake. I welcome it! I don’t think it will hurt the value of these machines. Frankly, the value of these machines is what people are willing to pay and that’s about it anyway. Depends on who’s willing to sell one and the value goes up if there’s only one for sale, LOL. I paid 14k for mine. It’s not easy to find someone who’s willing to drop that much coin on a pinball machine so I’d probably come out on the losing side if I sold anyway. But It’s one of a kind, full of history and i like it! And if its in fact remade and they remove the playfield monitor or stuff it all into a smaller cabinet or change the sound, it’s going to change the game and won’t be as good in my opinion. But hell, bring on some crazy ass good remake! If it’s got some nicely added details, functions well and has some cool special effects and toys, that’s my jam. My favorite movie franchise and I’ll take one!

Uh, I’ll call bullshit. You “heard” it’s in the works. Right. I’ll bet there’s a few of us that know people fairly close to this situation, and no, there’s nothing happening on this end. It’s dead. But you’re not gonna say who, we’ll just need to take your word on it. Please. Stop stirring up the pot.

#27161 3 years ago

Lieutenant Officer Ripley: Did IQ’s drop sharply while I was away?

#27162 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

One of my favorite parts of the LE is the backlit blades. Not to mention that machine probably has the latest and greatest of everything before the company went out of business. And that is worth it’s weight. I’d wipe a dirty diaper for that. Oh, and you used the word mouth breather and diaper wiper in two different paragraphs almost back to back. With a screen name of dung. Just saying.

Have a non le, have lit sideblades. It is neat, but it isn't exactly custom hardware. Also for the posted list you got optional sideblades, powdercoat that is tbh gaudy. A plaque and a goody bag, wohoo... Also, glad you can read my screen name, so hard to find literate people these days.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

"And?"...."history" = latest build= less problems w almost EVERY new game that is released (mechs fixed, latest code, better playfields, overall general better build, etc.). Alien falls squarely in this caregory. Try as you may, the early games are mostly unfixable in some cases without factory help ( think WOZ). Alien didn't have the benefit of later revs, and first, second runs were mostly crap without alot of work and changing parts. I've also owned/ own several games.
History DOES matter, I play ALL my games (thousands of plays on most), and nobody wipes my ass but me. Sorry pinbud....

That does not seem to be the case. Typically the ones worth more money are samples/prototypes, ie early games in the long run. As for early games being unfixable, gonna disagree. Is it a pain? Sure. Is it expensive, definitely. Is it impossible? No. Even the later games suffer from issues and the main thing that I find unreliable about these machines (and full throttle for that matter) are not fixable. Its just baked into the initial design and heighway never addressed them.

Quoted from dpeck3:

DYI EL blades? Can you explain? Same art? And has anyone found a source for the original blades lighting kit? I only see electroluminescent panels on ebay that you would have to peice together.

The art blades are just a piece of plastic with a Electroluminescent Panels behind them. Sounds fancy, but el paper can be cut into any shape. It just runs off a little off the shelf powerr supply that is screwed to the cabinet. It is a very cool effect, but it is not magic sauce. The trick would be finding a source for paper that large at a reasonable price.

#27163 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Have a non le, have lit sideblades. It is neat, but it isn't exactly custom hardware. Also for the posted list you got optional sideblades, powdercoat that is tbh gaudy. A plaque and a goody bag, wohoo... Also, glad you can read my screen name, so hard to find literate people these days.

That does not seem to be the case. Typically the ones worth more money are samples/prototypes, ie early games in the long run. As for early games being unfixable, gonna disagree. Is it a pain? Sure. Is it expensive, definitely. Is it impossible? No. Even the later games suffer from issues and the main thing that I find unreliable about these machines (and full throttle for that matter) are not fixable. Its just baked into the initial design and heighway never addressed them.

The art blades are just a piece of plastic with a Electroluminescent Panels behind them. Sounds fancy, but el paper can be cut into any shape. It just runs off a little off the shelf powerr supply that is screwed to the cabinet. It is a very cool effect, but it is not magic sauce. The trick would be finding a source for paper that large at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the tip on the blades

#27164 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Uh, I’ll call bullshit. You “heard” it’s in the works. Right. I’ll bet there’s a few of us that know people fairly close to this situation, and no, there’s nothing happening on this end. It’s dead. But you’re not gonna say who, we’ll just need to take your word on it. Please. Stop stirring up the pot.

Discussing a remake is not “stirring the pot”. Most Alien owners say they are not gonna ever sell their game anyway so why does it even matter? And like 5 people ago said to create another thread to discuss this subject. Your about a week late on throwing your punches and adding to an already redirected topic. Chill.

#27165 3 years ago

Airlock frame is nearly finished, tomorrow some clear coating and it's done.

DSCN8163 (resized).JPGDSCN8163 (resized).JPG

#27166 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Discussing a remake is not “stirring the pot”. Most Alien owners say they are not gonna ever sell their game anyway so why does it even matter? And like 5 people ago said to create another thread to discuss this subject. Your about a week late on throwing your punches and adding to an already redirected topic. Chill.

Well, when you’re ready to put up or back down, I’ve got $1,000 I’ll put up on this bet. We’ll find an online escrow site that will hold Both of our funds. We’ll set a reasonable date of when this phantom machine will be available to see who’s right and who’s full of it, and it’ll be set. Sound good?

#27167 3 years ago

Well, when you’re ready to put up or back down, I’ve got $1,000 I’ll put up on this bet. We’ll find an online escrow site that will hold Both of our funds. We’ll set a reasonable date of when this phantom machine will be available to see who’s right and who’s full of it, and it’ll be set. Sound good?

I remember some bets on the other thread. It was supposed to end one year and a half ago (for the curious, you may take a look) and there was a plant, a manufacturer, ready to ship ....all BS.
The bet was lost of course for the remake.

#27168 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Disagree on several points....the early games could not be fixed due to design flaws, components that wouldn't interchange, etc. as documented in the earlier "keeping 3 alive thread". There was 1 in particular that could never be sorted (w torridal transformer) that changed in later revs. That team had (has) amazing talent, and they put crazy time in trying to resurrect it. Worth more? Not if you want to play it reliably. The later run games don't have the problems of early versions, period.

Think I even sympathized w you when you had to spend hours w a pro repair guy to sort the LED's, then recall you having all sorts of other problems the later games just don't have.

Bored w this banter (I don't even know how it started).....buy, play, fix what you like. Best of luck.....no ill wishes from me.....

#27169 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Lieutenant Officer Ripley: Did IQ’s drop sharply while I was away?

Yes...well, no actually...think my tolerance level is thin for some of this lately..time to just play the pins for me

#27170 3 years ago

Man, this is a really tough crowd. Very unnecessary crowd at that. I made one comment because somebody asked the question on a remake and like eight guys ago was told this is not the thread. I let it go at that point. But the late comers really want to dig their heels in. And I agree, let it go. This is not the thread. We don’t have to agree. And you can disagree and still be friends even! There’s no need to be rude or hateful in your responses. It’s OK to discuss things like grownups. I’m letting it go. Y’all really should too. Before I bought my machine, one of the other members of this group told me what a great group of people were here. It’s one of the reasons I bought the game. We are all adults still, right? It’s just a pinball game. Settle down. My last reply on this.
03070E21-1571-4C17-BFA7-04502A8D5D28 (resized).jpeg03070E21-1571-4C17-BFA7-04502A8D5D28 (resized).jpeg

#27171 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Disagree on several points....the early games could not be fixed due to design flaws, components that wouldn't interchange, etc. as documented in the earlier "keeping 3 alive thread". There was 1 in particular that could never be sorted (w torridal transformer) that changed in later revs. That team had (has) amazing talent, and they put crazy time in trying to resurrect it. Worth more? Not if you want to play it reliably. The later run games don't have the problems of early versions, period.
Think I even sympathized w you when you had to spend hours w a pro repair guy to sort the LED's, then recall you having all sorts of other problems the later games just don't have.
Bored w this banter (I don't even know how it started).....buy, play, fix what you like. Best of luck.....no ill wishes from me.....

And if you actually did your research you would find that someone has replaced the transformer with a 70v switching psu. Sorry man, but you know a lot, but not all of it. There isn't anything about an early game that cannot be converted to a later game. Its a question of time and money. So since you are *tired* let's agree to disagree.

#27172 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Its a question of time and money.

You win, you win!!! With enough time and money, I could turn it into a cheese sandwich (not needing any power supply, as I'd just gut the thing). All good...

#27173 3 years ago

Back on point...................
Asking for experiences with what is better for protection....MYLAR or CLING VINYL?
Especially on the field display. I have used both and I am curious as to what others found in using!

NO SEX JOKES PLEASE! lol

#27174 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Man, this is a really tough crowd. Very unnecessary crowd at that. I made one comment because somebody asked the question on a remake and like eight guys ago was told this is not the thread. I let it go at that point. But the late comers really want to dig their heels in. And I agree, let it go. This is not the thread. We don’t have to agree. And you can disagree and still be friends even! There’s no need to be rude or hateful in your responses. It’s OK to discuss things like grownups. I’m letting it go. Y’all really should too. Before I bought my machine, one of the other members of this group told me what a great group of people were here. It’s one of the reasons I bought the game. We are all adults still, right? It’s just a pinball game. Settle down. My last reply on this.
[quoted image]

Yes you keep saying you’re done, but then also the “let it go” or “settle down” comments are there as well with a cute picture for a 10 year old. Which is it. You said, your words, that you heard they were being remade, AND you got some details on it. Now you’re tucking your tail between your legs and want to just drop it. Fine, I’ll drop it, but I know you’re spouting BS. Late comer my ass, you just posted not too long ago. I know it feels like fun to have special news, but people following groups like this really follow it, man. You can’t just mouth off and not expect someone to say “huh?

#27175 3 years ago

Yes you keep saying you’re done, but then also the “let it go” or “settle down” comments are there as well with a cute picture for a 10 year old. Which is it. You said, your words, that you heard they were being remade, AND you got some details on it. Now you’re tucking your tail between your legs and want to just drop it. Fine, I’ll drop it, but I know you’re spouting BS. Late comer my ass, you just posted not too long ago. I know it feels like fun to have special news, but people following groups like this really follow it, man. You can’t just mouth off and not expect someone to say “huh?

People need to chill the F out. There are like 200 or less of us alien owners and the past pages are just BS bickering. Enough. No one cares. If the guy simply mentions the rumor (I've heard the same as well), breath in and move along. It's a pinball message board.

I suggest we go back to new mods coming out from the community, options for repair and other helpful posts. I'll even shout out Nethawk86 who provided a glimpse of his new mod and commenting on the EL wire. That's the interesting stuff.

Let's all chill out and celebrate the one thing we all have in common.....we get to enjoy one of the best (new) pinball games out there.

#27176 3 years ago

Does anyone have any good links on how to install cliffy stuff? Not the air scoop mine came with it

#27177 3 years ago
Quoted from skyknight320:

Back on point...................
Asking for experiences with what is better for protection....MYLAR or CLING VINYL?
Especially on the field display. I have used both and I am curious as to what others found in using!
NO SEX JOKES PLEASE! lol

For mine I chose neither of those.

Playfield Protector is definately the best way to go I think, providing one can handle the installation job.

https://www.playfield-protectors.net/products/alien-2017-highway-all-versions

1245_540x.jpg1245_540x.jpg

#27178 3 years ago

The picture I posted was exactly for you! Because you’re acting like a five-year-old. Figured you might understand with a picture. Obviously i was wrong. Its this kind of foolishness that makes the hobby not fun. Delt31 said it best. Don’t like when I mentioned, breathe and move on. It was one little comment. Grow up.

#27179 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

For mine I chose neither of those.
Playfield Protector is definately the best way to go I think, providing one can handle the installation job.
https://www.playfield-protectors.net/products/alien-2017-highway-all-versions

Thanks @razorsedge, I hadn't even considered that.
This cooperation is what the blog is for!

#27180 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:Does anyone have any good links on how to install cliffy stuff? Not the air scoop mine came with it

The playfield protector also makes some cliffys redundant, such as one for the magnet. Just adjust the magnet core height to suit the protector.

#27181 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Do you recall what some of the issues were regarding that one machine? I'm not jumping into or trying to resurrect the argument by the way. I'm actually curious. I have a prototype machine that runs pretty well and uses the torridal psu. Mainly checking to see if there is something I should watch out for. I'm actually going to be switching out the torridal with a new 70v switching psu in a few weeks. I'm mostly doing it because it's essentially the last thing I need to swap out for the upgrade to be complete. I'll let you all know how it goes.

#27182 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

Do you recall what some of the issues were regarding that one machine? I'm not jumping into or trying to resurrect the argument by the way. I'm actually curious. I have a prototype machine that runs pretty well and uses the torridal psu. Mainly checking to see if there is something I should watch out for. I'm actually going to be switching out the torridal with a new 70v switching psu in a few weeks. I'm mostly doing it because it's essentially the last thing I need to swap out for the upgrade to be complete. I'll let you all know how it goes.

You'll want to read this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weyland-yutani-dedicated-to-keeping-3-alien-specimens-alive. I read all of it, as that's all us early adopters could do, given we didn't have machines. Suspect your game is one of these versions.

#27183 3 years ago

To Waywinn check out these as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-away-from-her-you-bitch-alien-club-all-members-expendable
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-support-full-throttle-and-alien

This thread has good info, but its buried. A good way to find info is to look at the picture gallery for things you are interested in, then going to the post it was added in. When you switch you might skip the stock and look at something beefier. Some have tried to get around the lack of oomph from the switching by installing caps, but per one of the designers this could damage the machine.

#27184 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

The picture I posted was exactly for you! Because you’re acting like a five-year-old. Figured you might understand with a picture. Obviously i was wrong. Its this kind of foolishness that makes the hobby not fun. Delt31 said it best. Don’t like when I mentioned, breathe and move on. It was one little comment. Grow up.

Yes with your whopping 75 posts you definitely know the crowd. At least admit you made it up and we can all move on. Deflecting it and acting like a whiner doesn’t change the lies of “one little comment”, seriously.

#27185 3 years ago

Please stop this nonsens here, right now!
I'm fed up with these.

#27186 3 years ago

Yes with your whopping 75 posts you definitely know the crowd. At least admit you made it up and we can all move on. Deflecting it and acting like a whiner doesn’t change the lies of “one little comment”, seriously.

I didn’t make it up. Here’s the original post. I deleted most of it so not to incriminate the other person who posted it and him having to take a bunch of childish crap either. As I said originally, I don’t know if it’s true. I heard it secondhand. If you’re deciding whether or not to keep your machine based on whether or not a remake is happening, that’s your problem not mine. This is a Pinball thread. And like any other form of social media, don’t like what you read? Skip over it. But I’m done fighting with children. Stay away from my posts please If you’re just gonna rant and be rude or negative. Have a good one

776AEC9F-3834-4E26-A636-1E3B110E431B (resized).jpeg776AEC9F-3834-4E26-A636-1E3B110E431B (resized).jpeg

#27187 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Please stop this nonsens here, right now!
I'm fed up with these.

This could go for a lot of pinside sadly.

In other news did want to chime in. Amazon basic usb cables are not that great. Upgrading to monoprice for not a lot of money helped a few issues.

#27188 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

To Waywinn check out these as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-away-from-her-you-bitch-alien-club-all-members-expendable
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-support-full-throttle-and-alien
This thread has good info, but its buried. A good way to find info is to look at the picture gallery for things you are interested in, then going to the post it was added in. When you switch you might skip the stock and look at something beefier. Some have tried to get around the lack of oomph from the switching by installing caps, but per one of the designers this could damage the machine.

Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I will be installing a slightly beefier power supply. I'm not planning on installing the caps.

#27189 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I will be installing a slightly beefier power supply. I'm not planning on installing the caps.

Have considered this route. If memory serves there is a relay involved in installing the 70v powersupply. Off the top of my head cannot remember who was talking about doing it on theirs. Just that they were not int he us.

#27190 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

Caps work amazing if sized and installed properly. Zero sag during fierce multiball action. Kneissl has a great guide in here somewhere.

Mine have been in for 18 months... don't recall herg saying anything except " glad the power issue has been addressed". The 12v supply needs much love as well..used to get hard resets until I upped the amperage.

#27191 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

I didn’t make it up. Here’s the original post. I deleted most of it so not to incriminate the other person who posted it and him having to take a bunch of childish crap either. As I said originally, I don’t know if it’s true. I heard it secondhand. If you’re deciding whether or not to keep your machine based on whether or not a remake is happening, that’s your problem not mine. This is a Pinball thread. And like any other form of social media, don’t like what you read? Skip over it. But I’m done fighting with children. Stay away from my posts please If you’re just gonna rant and be rude or negative. Have a good one
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

To dpeck3: There is some infos on an old dicussion but if you dig it couple of pages before on this thread you will have all the true info. I understand everything is not clear.
The fact:

There is a prototype somewhere with a WMS cabinet and WMS coils parts and so on. No more central screen and probably some difference in the layout.
The best lead was CGC to manufacture it. They said no and will never do it.
It seems since then that no other manufacter that could be interested.

That’s it.
Does it mean there is a chance that it could be someday? Maybe
Is it likely? I personally don’t think so and there are a lot of roadblocks.

I hope you didn’t felt offended by the answers since it was a legit question. It’s just that time to time it come back and the dicussion come back again which bored some of us which is normal after a while.

Also when you think of it, there are a lot of prototypes which never made it and even done by major manufacturers such as pinball circus, wizard blocks (never remade) and a lot of old EM. All the time because the macket was not there or it was too expensive to build (like krull)

#27192 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

To dpeck3: There is some infos on an old dicussion but if you dig it couple of pages before on this thread you will have all the true info. I understand everything is not clear.
The fact:
There is a prototype somewhere with a WMS cabinet and WMS coils parts and so on. No more central screen and probably some difference in the layout.
The best lead was CGC to manufacture it. They said no and will never do it.
It seems since then that no other manufacter that could be interested.
That’s it.
Does it mean there is a chance that it could be someday? Maybe
Is it likely? I personally don’t think so and there are a lot of roadblocks.
I hope you didn’t felt offended by the answers since it was a legit question. It’s just that time to time it come back and the dicussion come back again which bored some of us which is normal after a while.
Also when you think of it, there are a lot of prototypes which never made it and even done by major manufacturers such as pinball circus, wizard blocks (never remade) and a lot of old EM. All the time because the macket was not there or it was too expensive to build (like krull)

Thank you for a reasonable answer and a kind discussion. I appreciate it.

#27193 3 years ago

Finished up a couple of mods. The mini beacons stay on all the time. I love the effect! Then I added the xenomorphs and put strobes on them that turn on with the main beacons during sentry guns and queens nest. I always thought the aliens with the strobes were one of the scariest part of the movie. It really adds to the game. Heres the vid!

#27194 3 years ago

The Airlock frame is done and it looks fantastic.

DSCN8165 (resized).JPGDSCN8165 (resized).JPG

DSCN8166 (resized).JPGDSCN8166 (resized).JPG

#27195 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

The Airlock frame is done and it looks fantastic.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice! Who did your xeno head? Cool

#27196 3 years ago

Airbrush was done by our german artist Juve.
Slime teeth by me with clear silicone.

#27197 3 years ago

If someone wants to try this, but not risk there own. I have a spare alien head plastics I'd sell.

#27198 3 years ago

Stupid confession time. When working behind my back glass, I noticed that my right hand speaker was not working. Checked the connections at the amplifier and it looks like that One of them was pushed in so far that the only thing making contact was the plastic coating the wire. Fixed that and oh my gosh! The sound on this thing is incredible! I’m embarrassed that I didn’t notice because I am way more text savvy than that but really impressed with the sound. It’s like a whole new game! Lol

#27199 3 years ago

David Thiel has done lots of great work throughout his career, but his effort on Allen’s audio package is truly remarkable.

#27200 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

David Thiel has done lots of great work throughout his career, but his effort on Allen’s audio package is truly remarkable.

It really is incredible. And I finally got to loader battle recently and I was so excited about it I didn’t want it to end, LOL. I didn’t win it unfortunately so I couldn’t see what happens but the more I play this game the way that I should, the more I enjoy it. It’s some good stuff.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,799 (OBO)
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 544 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/544?hl=chipscott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.