DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 543 of 601.
#27101 3 years ago

This is a Speaker Protection Board designed to eliminate voltage spikes when the machine is switched on and off.
It eliminates the "ugly" crackling in the speakers.
This one is the only version with 3 channels integrated, another guy here uses two 2-channel-boards for the same reason.
And this one can operate on AC and DC alternatively, so it's very easy to install.

And no: There's no more ALIEN production, reintroducing or else.

#27102 3 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Has anyone heard if this game will be reintroduced?

Short answer, no.

Long answer, not unless a company wants to:
Re-engineer all of the electronics under the playfield.
Update the code to work with the all new electronics.
Redesign the playfield and its art to use normal switches instead of the induction switches.
Build the original cabinets or modify an existing cabinet to fit the new playfiield.

All this to re-release one machine where you already have a number of people who already own it and won't rebuy it. So no, its not being reintroduced stop asking.

#27103 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

This is a Speaker Protection Board designed to eliminate voltage spikes when the machine is switched on and off.
It eliminates the "ugly" crackling in the speakers.
This one is the only version with 3 channels integrated, another guy here uses two 2-channel-boards for the same reason.
And this one can operate on AC and DC alternatively, so it's very easy to install.

Nice!!...Can you share the company that makes or distributes these? I'd like to give it a try on a couple of games that have particularly hard spikes on power on (JJPPOTC), and off (couple come to mind). My Alien, oddly, is quite tame on power cycle. Pirates is crazy, and will most certainly cause damage down the road......thanks.....

#27104 3 years ago

First I come back to triggering on LEDS:
We're testing this weekend, seems not that simple. If it does, I can make a LED with a wire attached for triggering.
The Leds have 5V and 0V on it and one DO connection for the signal to the LED; we need to do something with that, if this works some way

I have pricing for the small lighting mod for the ramps, I can offer a package for those who want to install also the mini lights.

I will order these lamps.
https://www.pistenking.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p113_rundumkennleuchte-in-1-16.html
This is the size that is in my video.
I just need to know the color your want, thats all

I can make a relatively plug and play set:
-1 PCB + cable 20cm to go on Heighway board (5V)
-cable + molex to hook up to the switch or the LED (if this works, need to confirm).
-cable + molex for the lights.

46 euro.

The lights are 37.50 each as on the website.
You need 1 print per ramp (you can drive 2 lights)

For those who have their own mod plans you can just get the PCB.
I only produce a set if we get a minimum of 20, and only one run. It will be hand made and a lot of work

Shipment can just be in an envelope. Depending on where you are something between 5 and 15 euros.

#27106 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

First I come back to triggering on LEDS:
We're testing this weekend, seems not that simple. If it does, I can make a LED with a wire attached for triggering.
The Leds have 5V and 0V on it and one DO connection for the signal to the LED; we need to do something with that, if this works some way
I have pricing for the small lighting mod for the ramps, I can offer a package for those who want to install also the mini lights.
I will order these lamps.
https://www.pistenking.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p113_rundumkennleuchte-in-1-16.html
This is the size that is in my video.
I just need to know the color your want, thats all
I can make a relatively plug and play set:
-1 PCB + cable 20cm to go on Heighway board (5V)
-cable + molex to hook up to the switch or the LED (if this works, need to confirm).
-cable + molex for the lights.
46 euro.
The lights are 37.50 each as on the website.
You need 1 print per ramp (you can drive 2 lights)
For those who have their own mod plans you can just get the PCB.
I only produce a set if we get a minimum of 20, and only one run. It will be hand made and a lot of work
Shipment can just be in an envelope. Depending on where you are something between 5 and 15 euros.

Why can't you use an opto-couple? ... decouple the led from any electical connection at all and just run from the light source? . This would be most prefered for the system, surely?

#27107 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Short answer, no.
Long answer, not unless a company wants to:
Re-engineer all of the electronics under the playfield.
Update the code to work with the all new electronics.
Redesign the playfield and its art to use normal switches instead of the induction switches.
Build the original cabinets or modify an existing cabinet to fit the new playfiield.
All this to re-release one machine where you already have a number of people who already own it and won't rebuy it. So no, its not being reintroduced stop asking.

Don't forget renegotiate the license with 20th Century, as the license to Heighway is almost certainly non transferrable. A company would need a plan to sell more than a couple hundred units for all that up front investment to make any sense. Given all the points already mentioned by dung, and the current economic climate dealing with the outcomes of a global pandemic for months (years?) to come, I wouldn't bet on this happening.

#27108 3 years ago

FOX is part of Disney right now - impossible to generate a benefit with these circumstances.

#27109 3 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Has anyone heard if this game will be reintroduced?

Everybody is so touchy when you mention the word “remake”, LOL. I’m not gonna say who from but I did hear it’s in the works. I was given some nice details on it. Personally I hope it’s remade because I’ll buy that one too if it’s any good! Me, im not scared of a remake. I welcome it! I don’t think it will hurt the value of these machines. Frankly, the value of these machines is what people are willing to pay and that’s about it anyway. Depends on who’s willing to sell one and the value goes up if there’s only one for sale, LOL. I paid 14k for mine. It’s not easy to find someone who’s willing to drop that much coin on a pinball machine so I’d probably come out on the losing side if I sold anyway. But It’s one of a kind, full of history and i like it! And if its in fact remade and they remove the playfield monitor or stuff it all into a smaller cabinet or change the sound, it’s going to change the game and won’t be as good in my opinion. But hell, bring on some crazy ass good remake! If it’s got some nicely added details, functions well and has some cool special effects and toys, that’s my jam. My favorite movie franchise and I’ll take one!

#27110 3 years ago

Has anyone done a pinstadium mod to their alien? Do you like it? And which version did you buy? How does it look with the blades? Photos? Thanks!

#27111 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Has anyone done a pinstadium mod to their alien? Do you like it? And which version did you buy? How does it look with the blades? Photos? Thanks!

Like PS. Don’t do it on Alien looks like crap. Alien is a Dark theme game not a circus tent.

#27112 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Everybody is so touchy when you mention the word “remake”, LOL. I’m not gonna say who from but I did hear it’s in the works. I was given some nice details on it. Personally I hope it’s remade because I’ll buy that one too if it’s any good! Me, im not scared of a remake. I welcome it! I don’t think it will hurt the value of these machines. Frankly, the value of these machines is what people are willing to pay and that’s about it anyway. Depends on who’s willing to sell one and the value goes up if there’s only one for sale, LOL. I paid 14k for mine. It’s not easy to find someone who’s willing to drop that much coin on a pinball machine so I’d probably come out on the losing side if I sold anyway. But It’s one of a kind, full of history and i like it! And if its in fact remade and they remove the playfield monitor or stuff it all into a smaller cabinet or change the sound, it’s going to change the game and won’t be as good in my opinion. But hell, bring on some crazy ass good remake! If it’s got some nicely added details, functions well and has some cool special effects and toys, that’s my jam. My favorite movie franchise and I’ll take one!

Yeah ok sure. Weve all heard it for the past 3 years now on people whove "heard" and also some who "swear". Normally its always followed by "soon" but nothing ever happens. Im almost positive youve heard this bogus rumor from one of the same people who just love to stir the pot and troll everyone on it as the more people they can buy their story, the more enjoyment they get out of it. Its all always "ive heard". This is why we keep getting people asking about it every couple months, because the 3 or 4 people out there keep messing with people for just the fun of it and to try and get the current alien prices down. 3 people missed out on buying an Alien pin because they believed the lies one was going to be released beginning of this year, never happened, and not going to.

#27113 3 years ago

I heard it from REO Speedwagon, Who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another they might remake Alien Pinball

#27114 3 years ago

Just a teaser on 1 of my 3 "environmental" mods im making to sell. The sub level and level will be EL Panel backlit like the movie. They will interchange with "A deck" or "B Deck" if wanting more Alien than Aliens. Still needs to be painted to match the elevator in Aliens and some other panels completed. They will go over the ball drops from the orbits to the flippers. Im working on more mods to spiff up the ramp return plastics more in tune with the movie as well as an el lighting mod since the fiber optics got pulled from the original design as they were done poorly. Stay tune....

20200723_221813.jpg20200723_221813.jpg20200723_221837.jpg20200723_221837.jpg

#27115 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

It looks absolutely terrible. Kills the mood and design of this game. Big time no..... And I own PS on many of my games

#27116 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It looks absolutely terrible. Kills the mood and design of this game. Big time no..... And I own PS on many of my games

Thank you!

#27117 3 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Just a teaser on 1 of my 3 "environmental" mods im making to sell. The sub level and level will be EL Panel backlit like the movie. They will interchange with "A deck" or "B Deck" if wanting more Alien than Aliens. Still needs to be painted to match the elevator in Aliens and some other panels completed. They will go over the ball drops from the orbits to the flippers. Im working on more mods to spiff up the ramp return plastics more in tune with the movie as well as an el lighting mod since the fiber optics got pulled from the original design as they were done poorly. Stay tune....
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking forward seeing it on the machine. I’m always down for some cool mods for this machine.

#27118 3 years ago

Looks amazing neth! Are you making some for sale?

#27119 3 years ago

Working on the Airlock frame... man, these water sliding decals are really hard to handle.
It's not finished yet, waiting for black decals and red locker decals.
After that the Airlock get a clear coating and that's it.

DSCN8131 (resized).JPGDSCN8131 (resized).JPG

DSCN8139 (resized).JPGDSCN8139 (resized).JPG

#27120 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Everybody is so touchy when you mention the word “remake”, LOL. I’m not gonna say who from but I did hear it’s in the works. I was given some nice details on it. Personally I hope it’s remade because I’ll buy that one too if it’s any good! Me, im not scared of a remake.

It has nothing to do with being scared. It has to do with being SICK of mouthbreathers claiming they have the inside scoop about the soon to be announced remake that never materializes. They crop up *knowing* but can never provide a lick of evidence and when the announcement fails to materializes they shut up only to reappear with a new rumor a few months later.

When someone actually reveals something start a new thread. In the mean time stop polluting this one because when you are actually trying to dig through and learn something from the post history, filtering out this shlock is ridiculous.

#27121 3 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool stuff....Alien minds at work... exciting!!

#27122 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

It has nothing to do with being scared. It has to do with being SICK of mouthbreathers claiming they have the inside scoop about the soon to be announced remake that never materializes. They crop up *knowing* but can never provide a lick of evidence and when the announcement fails to materializes they shut up only to reappear with a new rumor a few months later.
When someone actually reveals something start a new thread. In the mean time stop polluting this one because when you are actually trying to dig through and learn something from the post history, filtering out this shlock is ridiculous.

Agreed...not " scared" of anything, but everyone has varying insight to what amounts to nothing at this point. Kind of like the TronLE remake rumor. This stuff should live in its own speculation thread...not bogging down a legit one.....enough...

#27123 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Agreed...not " scared" of anything, but everyone has varying insight to what amounts to nothing at this point. Kind of like the TronLE remake rumor. This stuff should live in its own speculation thread...not bogging down a legit one.....enough...

Also agreed and given your comparison to TronLE long time rumors at least That rumor could be given a 1% chance since the company that made it is still in Business and Could do it. Toughest thing about these goofy rumors is they never have any fact other then "read it in another thread" or "heard it from a good source my brothers, neighbors, cousins, friend, heard" But I can't give his name cause that Too is a secret! lol

#27124 3 years ago

Silly question perhaps - but why has no one (who wants an Alien) purchased the NIB one at retroarcades or whatever the place is across the pond? I'd love to have an Alien someday, but just can't afford that one.

#27125 3 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

Silly question perhaps - but why has no one (who wants an Alien) purchased the NIB one at retroarcades or whatever the place is across the pond? I'd love to have an Alien someday, but just can't afford that one.

I have been offered 11000 euros for a NIB LE 5 months ago. I think it was a fair price. Unlike some guys in here, I don’t need 2 Aliens: one is fine

#27126 3 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

Best question in the thread to date. Kenneth in an awesome, honest individual when we did business. He addresses the games he got came straight from the Heighway factory before they shut down. That's as late of a run as you could ask. As far as the "3 games he found good homes for in the US" mine is one of them and are aware of the other 2. In fairness, he did sell it to me for less, but that was over 2 years ago.

There are so few of these true, final run games, it's just hard to understand this one still is for sale.

#27127 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There are so few of these true, final run games, it's just hard to understand this one still is for sale.

Not really buying the hype over *final run* games, but why its still for sale is the hassle of importing from europe. Another is that rumors of a potential remake scare of those who don't have deep enough pockets to take a hit should a remake come about.

#27128 3 years ago

All makes sense - was curious. Thx

#27129 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Not really buying the hype over *final run* games, but why its still for sale is the hassle of importing from europe. Another is that rumors of a potential remake scare of those who don't have deep enough pockets to take a hit should a remake come about.

Not hype, just history.....no biggie to me, except people are paying $15k for games from earlier runs w known problems, and/ or have passed through multiple hands.

I do get the Euro travel thing being a worry though.....that's legit

#27130 3 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

I picked mine up from retro aka Kenneth and also can confirm the guys an insane saint and all around amazing person. I was going to meet him at TPF this year before it got pulled as i owe him a pitcher and then some fo how much he helped me. Got one of his NIB LEs also just recently from Sweden. Yes, shipping and importing via ship was a huge PITA and just all around unpleasant, but luckily Kenneth was familiar with the process and made every attempt to make it as easy as possible. Just the importing company was uttery useless.

le 1.jpgle 1.jpg
#27131 3 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

These games aren’t cheap. Not a lot of people want to spend that kind of money on a game. Some flat out don’t have it. I would’ve taken that NIB one in a heartbeat if I didn’t buy the one I already have. Looking back on it, I would have waited had i known it was going to be for sale. I’d say grab it! Company seems legit and I think he offered shipping of 1000 euros which doesn’t seem bad coming from overseas. I’d sell mine for what I have in it just to buy that one but I still would like to have the game! 13k-14k seems to be the local price range for a nice Alien in the US right now. At least it was when I was looking a cpl of months ago.

#27132 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Not hype, just history.....no biggie to me, except people are paying $15k for games from earlier runs w known problems, and/ or have passed through multiple hands.
I do get the Euro travel thing being a worry though.....that's legit

And? Sorry not some diaper wiper who covets nib or one owner. I play my games. Condition matters but history is meaningless. Have owned enough rough huo games and pristine reimports to know better.

#27133 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Best question in the thread to date. Kenneth in an awesome, honest individual when we did business. He addresses the games he got came straight from the Heighway factory before they shut down. That's as late of a run as you could ask. As far as the "3 games he found good homes for in the US" mine is one of them and are aware of the other 2. In fairness, he did sell it to me for less, but that was over 2 years ago.

I have actually been tempted to buy that machine at times but decided against it for the very personal reason that I don't like the LE color scheme of the green or the occasional blue I have seen. The SE machines of all black look better. Again, that is just my personal preference. There are many that would disagree. I'm sure the machine would be awesome to own though.

#27134 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

And? Sorry not some diaper wiper who covets nib or one owner. I play my games. Condition matters but history is meaningless. Have owned enough rough huo games and pristine reimports to know better.

"And?"...."history" = latest build= less problems w almost EVERY new game that is released (mechs fixed, latest code, better playfields, overall general better build, etc.). Alien falls squarely in this caregory. Try as you may, the early games are mostly unfixable in some cases without factory help ( think WOZ). Alien didn't have the benefit of later revs, and first, second runs were mostly crap without alot of work and changing parts. I've also owned/ own several games.

History DOES matter, I play ALL my games (thousands of plays on most), and nobody wipes my ass but me. Sorry pinbud....

#27135 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

I have actually been tempted to buy that machine at times but decided against it for the very personal reason that I don't like the LE color scheme of the green or the occasional blue I have seen. The SE machines of all black look better. Again, that is just my personal preference. There are many that would disagree. I'm sure the machine would be awesome to own though.

I agree( though the green is sweet) and will repowder mine at somepoint. Doesn't change what's inside...the important part..to me

#27136 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

At $16k shipped, a little extra black powdercoat can't be that expensive...but it would be a shame, because the green is awesome, as are the blue and black machines.

#27137 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

At $16k shipped, a little extra black powdercoat can't be that expensive...but it would be a shame, because the green is awesome, as are the blue and black machines.

That is a very good point! I would have to eventually get rid of one of my machines or keep it around for extra parts. My current machine is an upgraded prototype that works pretty well for the most part. It is tempting at times to have a late model run though.

#27138 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

I was about to pull the trigger and pay to purchase this, having an invoice and all, last minute I discovered it is really 350 only and there are no serial numbers for 426, just the piece of plastic. Lost in translation I guess, but build #426 was a Main Driver for me, so I had to pull out given All the info. The point is that my questions were answered, Kenneth was straight down the line and good to deal with, but the particular game just wasn't for me. Also a premium price, and with no significant spares. I digress.

Also it was (supposedly?) green trim... I too prefer the black SE look, including the Egg art over the Alien on the backbox, I'll just stay with that.

#27139 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I was about to pull the trigger and pay to purchase this, having an invoice and all, last minute I discovered it is really 350 only and there are no serial numbers for 426, just the piece of plastic. Lost in translation I guess, but build #426 was a Main Driver for me, so I had to pull out given All the info. The point is that my questions were answered, Kenneth was straight down the line and good to deal with, but the particular game just wasn't for me. Also a premium price, and with no significant spares. I digress.
Also it was (supposedly?) green trim... I too prefer the black SE look, including the Egg art over the Alien on the backbox, I'll just stay with that.

Yeah, Ken and I had a good back and forth about it as we were the only ones personally promised by Andrew the 426 number and we both paid in full for it. We each have our invoices showing 426 as ours so it was great to share stories of Andrews fake/false promises lol. So when i found out he had that plate, i tried to purchase as well but found out about the 350 number and such, then seeing delt31 on here making fake LE plaques saying 426 and whatever number he wanted to say he has it really turned it into a crapshoot as now the waters are murky as hell. So at this point i was just trying for sentimental reasons to get that plaque as it was ever only one of us that should have that number since we both financially lost it all for it. I would just frame it and hang it next to my pin for a war trophy story, and as a reminder of never preordering a pin and paying in full before it ships lol. But yeah, the whole 350/426 thing really threw a wrench in the deal.

#27140 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Theory behind the "LE build" as was explained to me:

a) We know they never made 500 LE's
b) We know original preorder people weren't going to get their games
c) Heighway built LE's in the final run that didn't have conflicting preorder#'s ( i.e. I ordered #212 to match my Tron), but they never made that #)...I got 139 as no one had picked it
d) Kenneth got 426 because he had requested it early, and prepaid for alot of machines upfront.
e) So even though it was "born" 350, they made "426" plaque AT THE FACTORY for him to accommodate. It has factory serial ID stickers ( secret code, apparently) but the dots connect.
d) I got my game for substantially less than $15k, but again 2.5 years ago. I could of had my JJPOTCCE for 12.5k when released. Means nothing now.

All pointless, as the game is sold ( I believe) w someone waiting if deal falls through.

#27141 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

One of my favorite parts of the LE is the backlit blades. Not to mention that machine probably has the latest and greatest of everything before the company went out of business. And that is worth it’s weight. I’d wipe a dirty diaper for that. Oh, and you used the word mouth breather and diaper wiper in two different paragraphs almost back to back. With a screen name of dung. Just saying.

#27142 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

One of my favorite parts of the LE is the backlit blades. Not to mention that machine probably has the latest and greatest of everything before the company went out of business. And that is worth it’s weight. I’d wipe a dirty diaper for that. Oh, and you used the word mouth breather and diaper wiper in two different paragraphs almost back to back. With a screen name of dung. Just saying.

Later the physical knocker was deleted. To me that is One Thing Every Pin Needs.

#27143 3 years ago

If you want an ALIEN, you have to pay the price and for sure you have to work on it.
There's still a lot of improvement in progress, but as often said, it's worth all that affort.
And the community is getting better and better - an unbelievable positive evaluation.

There's another big surprise in charge soon... be patient.

#27144 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

One thing that seems interesting about my pin (to me anyway) is that it was a prototype that has the backlit blades. It's all been upgraded so it is black like a standard edition but with the lit blades. It's not something I think the previous owner added as it has a limited history and I don't recall him mentioning it. That LE for sale is tempting at times also to compare it to my existing Alien. I don't think I could justify owning two Alien machines so in the unlikely event I ever bought it one would need to be sold to offset the cost after some time. No pin is the same so it's entirely possible that I like my current pin better after all the work I have done to it. This is all assuming I buy it at some point in the future and it's still available. Whoever buys it will have an awesome pin though, no doubt.

#27145 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

If you want an ALIEN, you have to pay the price and for sure you have to work on it.
There's still a lot of improvement in progress, but as often said, it's worth all that affort.
And the community is getting better and better - an unbelievable positive evaluation.
There's another big surprise in charge soon... be patient.

Yes, the community for this pin is fantastic. The passion among the members is pretty incredible and is one of the highlights with owning an Alien.

#27146 3 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Yeah, Ken and I had a good back and forth about it as we were the only ones personally promised by Andrew the 426 number and we both paid in full for it. We each have our invoices showing 426 as ours so it was great to share stories of Andrews fake/false promises lol. So when i found out he had that plate, i tried to purchase as well but found out about the 350 number and such, then seeing delt31 on here making fake LE plaques saying 426 and whatever number he wanted to say he has it really turned it into a crapshoot as now the waters are murky as hell. So at this point i was just trying for sentimental reasons to get that plaque as it was ever only one of us that should have that number since we both financially lost it all for it. I would just frame it and hang it next to my pin for a war trophy story, and as a reminder of never preordering a pin and paying in full before it ships lol. But yeah, the whole 350/426 thing really threw a wrench in the deal.

There was a guy on here from Florida who had made a “fake LE” too, I think he even had Andrew sign the back of the game and put a number on there with sharpie lol he was salty when it was pointed out it wasn’t the real deal LE. I want to say that was #426 too. Joker.

#27147 3 years ago
Quoted from waywinn:

One thing that seems interesting about my pin (to me anyway) is that it was a prototype that has the backlit blades. It's all been upgraded so it is black like a standard edition but with the lit blades. It's not something I think the previous owner added as it has a limited history and I don't recall him mentioning it.

This was an option on the original order sheets. I ordered my standard that way. Another person I know did it also. i did that because I looked for the El blades online and ordering them from them was cheaper than doing it yourself. The 27' back box monitor was actually an option in the beginning also. Both were a no-brainer to me.

#27148 3 years ago

Here You go..................

Original Options (resized).jpgOriginal Options (resized).jpg
#27149 3 years ago

I don't remember ever seeing the Fiber Optic Lighting. I think they bailed on that didn't they?

#27150 3 years ago

Yes, and that is probably why some pre-orders were not honored as it was 800 dollars credit towards them when cancelled. That was a crushing debt decision on a legal front that I'm sure gave them pause on a income stream.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,799 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 543 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/543?hl=chipscott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.