pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 538 of 601.
#26851 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If the plan I made does get implimented, I'll be sure to do some testing and post in here with the results.

Sweet!! Keep us posted if you do it..

Was thinking of splattering a bit of green acid on the black tunnels to make it more OEM..
( Kidding of course)

Next step on this game for me is getting a legit metal apron made. Reminds every time I pop the top what a POS that thing is!!

#26852 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yep....and these parts won't be any easier to come by.....
It's the little things - Noticed no grounding braid for the first time today, just simply connected wires to the cab brackets (yellow at that). Added to my list....

Thanks for the idea. I went to the hardware store today and got some shop vac hose and shop vac ends. On the bottom of the vac ends I used a rubber weather strip in the middle to seal around the air intakes at the bottom of the cabinet. I put a piece of Velcro on each end and then stuck a Velcro strip to the bottom of the cabinet so that the vac ends had something to attach to. A couple of zip ties and done. It looks pretty good if you ask me.

Super easy to do and it all cost about $45. Thanks MK6PIN.

QSS
20200628_145659 (resized).jpg20200628_145659 (resized).jpg20200628_145741 (resized).jpg20200628_145741 (resized).jpg20200628_163029 (resized).jpg20200628_163029 (resized).jpg20200628_163035 (resized).jpg20200628_163035 (resized).jpg20200628_163730 (resized).jpg20200628_163730 (resized).jpg

#26853 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Thanks for the idea. I went to the hardware store today and got some shop vac hose and shop vac ends. on the bottom of the vac ends I used a rubber weather strip in the middle to seal around the air intakes at the bottom of the cabinet. I put a piece of Velcro on each end and then stuck a Velcro strip to the bottom of the cabinet so that the vac ends had something to attach to. A couple of zip ties and done. It looks pretty good if you ask me.
Super easy to do and it all cost about $45. Thanks MK6PIN.
QSS
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bam!! Looks great....your cooler Alien thanks you!!

#26854 3 years ago

Remember it's an ALIEN, it's using the air ducts to move around the ship!

#26855 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I think someone in this thread cut the cab to create proper flow..I didn't want to take that approach

That was me: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/483#post-4935187

Meanwhile I changed the power supply for the fan: It is always silently running with 10V (obtained from 12V using 3 diodes) and switched to 12V with the temperature control circuit.

#26856 3 years ago
Quoted from skyknight320:

Remember it's an ALIEN, it's using the air ducts to move around the ship!

And now we've given them a covert way to attack MU/TH/ER!!!!!

Added over 4 years ago:

Or "Mother"...regardless tunnels now have a way to the core, lol

Added over 4 years ago:

or " MU/TH/UR".....I'm now tasking razorsedge to call out the acronym....

#26857 3 years ago

Well before I post it in the for sale section, anybody interested in my Alien SE? About 500 plays on it. Will come with a couple of extra face huggers, 2 spare I/O boards, some spare LEDs, metal gear and mouth servos for the Xenomorph. $15,000. Just updated it about 2 weeks ago to version 1.3. Absolutely no issues with it. This is a later version machine. No red boards, no prototype stuff. Text me. 843-301-2521. If posts like this are not allowed, let me know and I’ll delete it. Thx. Dave

00C1A6CE-CC63-4F1C-9F26-0D1C6F1BAABC (resized).jpeg00C1A6CE-CC63-4F1C-9F26-0D1C6F1BAABC (resized).jpeg0ADA9424-44F4-422D-B12D-63601FEE693D (resized).jpeg0ADA9424-44F4-422D-B12D-63601FEE693D (resized).jpeg1EDB2B0D-9211-48F2-A515-8D145AF93542 (resized).jpeg1EDB2B0D-9211-48F2-A515-8D145AF93542 (resized).jpeg216CD838-9D40-4D77-B3D2-2818460C4252 (resized).jpeg216CD838-9D40-4D77-B3D2-2818460C4252 (resized).jpeg3399F00E-63C5-45C4-B2B8-4FC38C2717EB (resized).jpeg3399F00E-63C5-45C4-B2B8-4FC38C2717EB (resized).jpeg42C70CB8-F355-48C4-988D-FCA80882671D (resized).jpeg42C70CB8-F355-48C4-988D-FCA80882671D (resized).jpeg487E0347-F490-47F7-9F15-35D2A4B717A9 (resized).jpeg487E0347-F490-47F7-9F15-35D2A4B717A9 (resized).jpeg6A8382B9-2B0E-4BF3-A8E4-9E01861A2807 (resized).jpeg6A8382B9-2B0E-4BF3-A8E4-9E01861A2807 (resized).jpeg744E71BB-589F-4E2B-A8FE-4752768EE666 (resized).jpeg744E71BB-589F-4E2B-A8FE-4752768EE666 (resized).jpeg896D0C4A-EC48-4EFA-9832-0BED8279626A (resized).jpeg896D0C4A-EC48-4EFA-9832-0BED8279626A (resized).jpeg9FD79F78-514E-49EF-A98D-4A09A87917E4 (resized).jpeg9FD79F78-514E-49EF-A98D-4A09A87917E4 (resized).jpegC0DECFE0-E20E-4786-A772-C6D28ED1C9E4 (resized).jpegC0DECFE0-E20E-4786-A772-C6D28ED1C9E4 (resized).jpegE248DB75-D77E-4476-9982-2FB21CA7521B (resized).jpegE248DB75-D77E-4476-9982-2FB21CA7521B (resized).jpeg
#26858 3 years ago

Dude.......for the love of god, rotate your pictures 45 degrees counter clock wise. Your pictures are giving me a head ache and I'm an Alien owner.

QSS

#26859 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And now we've given them a covert way to attack Mother!!!!!

* MU/TH/UR !

That computer built in, within the machine there.... with Ducts, running either side of it!!?

#26860 3 years ago

Version 1.3 doesn't work properly, due to the effect that you cannot win the Tunnel Hunt.
Even you start with Vent 1, 2 or 3 it doesn't matter, Dallas will always die.
Coil Swap doesn't work also.
These and some other issues will be corrected in Version 1.4.

#26861 3 years ago

Anyone have the source and directions for installing the 70v power supply? I have the older power supply in my machine and would like to get it swapped out at some point. I have seen some information here and there but nothing consistent.

#26862 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

* MU/TH/UR !
That computer built in, within the machine there.... with Ducts, running either side of it!!?

corrected the acronym..my bad...got a laugh out of prior duct response and lost my Alien etiquette momentarily (I will not be held accountable for an infestation, giving them a straight shot).....too funny!!!

#26863 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Dude.......for the love of god, rotate your pictures 45 degrees counter clock wise. Your pictures are giving me a head ache and I'm an Alien owner.
QSS

My thought exactly (lol)...hurt my head after a few of them....

#26864 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Well before I post it in the for sale section, anybody interested in my Alien SE? About 500 plays on it. Will come with a couple of extra face huggers, 2 spare I/O boards, some spare LEDs, metal gear and mouth servos for the Xenomorph. $15,000. Just updated it about 2 weeks ago to version 1.3. Absolutely no issues with it. This is a later version machine. No red boards, no prototype stuff. Text me. 843-301-2521. If posts like this are not allowed, let me know and I’ll delete it. Thx. Dave

Really should post an ad in the marketplace as well, giving the machine more exposure, and allowing the site to make a few bucks w related donation if (when) you sell it. Just my take though....

#26865 3 years ago

Rough market ... the "onliest real Alien super Special" is now on 15K also

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1198-wwwretroarcadese/02565-alien-le-no-426-new-in-box-new-price-

#26866 3 years ago

Didn’t realize you could rotate the pictures to correct them prior to posting. My bad. And I’ll post it in the marketplace. Was just checking to see if y’all knew a person first. New, inbox LE for 14,900? I should’ve waited a month! I would’ve taken it.

#26867 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Version 1.3 doesn't work properly, due to the effect that you cannot win the Tunnel Hunt.
Even you start with Vent 1, 2 or 3 it doesn't matter, Dallas will always die.
Coil Swap doesn't work also.
These and some other issues will be corrected in Version 1.4.

Still learning all the rules on this game. What is coil swap?

#26868 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Still learning all the rules on this game. What is coil swap?

One of the bits mentioned that doesn't work in 1.3.

There was an assignment balls up where the left flipper and sling were each prescribed the unintended different style of coil control for each other. It is this that causes the "beep" while holding Left Flipper. The setting is to swap Left Flipper and Sling devices to solve the squeal, which is from driving the flipper through components intended only for the sling. It is caused by Flipper Hold Pulse Width Managment operating through a non noise protected control circuit. Requires swapping wires as well... but doesn't quite work yet anyway. Corrects the assignment balls up and resulting squealing noise, when finished.

ie. if you were to activate this without re-wiring, Left button would then fire sling, and Left sling switch would fire flipper.

#26869 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

One of the bits mentioned that doesn't work in 1.3.
There was an assignment balls up where the left flipper and sling were each prescribed the unintended different style of coil control for each other. It is this that causes the "beep" while holding Left Flipper. The setting is to swap Left Flipper and Sling devices to solve the squeal, which is from driving the flipper through components intended only for the sling. It is caused by Flipper Hold Pulse Width Managment operating through a non noise protected control circuit. Requires swapping wires as well... but doesn't quite work yet anyway. Corrects the assignment balls up and resulting squealing noise, when finished.
ie. if you were to activate this without re-wiring, Left button would then fire sling, and Left sling switch would fire flipper.

Might also be mentioned that not all games are affected. Mine has never exhibited this problem. I've been running 1.3 for a while, as it did bring some polish to the code. My skills on Ambush mode are limited to start with, so hasn't inhibited my enjoyment of the game thus far.....

#26870 3 years ago

Ambush is not involved, Tunnel Hunt Mission is not playable in Version 1.3 - believe me.
I've reinstalled Version 1.2 and it works.
Brian will correct this problem with the next release.
Coil Swap in Version 1.3 affects all coils during gameplay, firing the left flipper then gives an impulse to all the other coils - but it's solved already.

#26871 3 years ago

Has anyone had the magnet blow the fuse? Just tried to play a test game. If the magnet is briefly activated, no issue. IF the magnet tries to hold the fuse it blows. This is for section 2 and takes out the upper flipper and drop target reset. My game had a 4amp fuse in there. Not sure if that is the correct size, but I can replicate this on command.

#26872 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

Didn’t realize you could rotate the pictures to correct them prior to posting. My bad. And I’ll post it in the marketplace. Was just checking to see if y’all knew a person first. New, inbox LE for 14,900? I should’ve waited a month! I would’ve taken it.

Didnt you just buy this? Any particular reason for selling?

#26873 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Ambush is not involved, Tunnel Hunt Mission is not playable in Version 1.3 - believe me.
I've reinstalled Version 1.2 and it works.
Brian will correct this problem with the next release.
Coil Swap in Version 1.3 affects all coils during gameplay, firing the left flipper then gives an impulse to all the other coils - but it's solved already.

My bad...meant to say Tunnel Hunt. I'll try it tonight

I thought coil swap was required on games experiencing the beep or errant action. What does "solved already" mean? Thanks..

#26874 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My bad...meant to say Tunnel Hunt. I'll try it tonight
I thought coil swap was required on games experiencing the beep or errant action. What does "solved already" mean? Thanks..

Solved already means I know what the problem is and the next release will fix it, along with the other bugs reported.

#26875 3 years ago
Quoted from bcd:

Solved already means I know what the problem is and the next release will fix it, along with the other bugs reported.

Ty Brian...amazing game, and truly appreciate your dedication to it!!!

#26876 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Didnt you just buy this? Any particular reason for selling?

I mean I like it. It’s my favorite movie franchise. If Im gonna be completely honest, Im just not in love for the expense. Heee’s mu full “review”. Its still a little “buggy”. More so than I like. If I loved the rest about it, I could live with that. But I’ve got issues with the rest of it. I loved the idea of the switchless sensors throughout the game. But they’re not always accurate and and “miss” the ball sometimes. Especially during multi ball, they don’t keep up always. Playfield layout Seems like it was done by someone who didn’t have too much experience Designing widebody playfields. The shots are not very rewarding and aiming the shots is really difficult. I just don’t think it’s a good layout. Doesnt seem to flow well. Needs more toys throughout the game rather than just the one Xeno (which is really cool tho). Rhe ramps remind me of the old, metal slide In elementary school. Would be a lot cooler if they looked like the floor of the ship or something. For a widebody, they could’ve done a lot more with the playfield I think, AND spent more time making it flow better. I think it was really silly to put the lighting in series so that when one blows you have to search and replace. It’s like a Christmas tree and thats been a bad idea since I was a kid. They made the side panels removable but if you’re not using surgical precision to remove them you’ll scratch the fool out of them. And then the lighting doesn’t want to stay in place always when you put them back so you have to screw with that. I just learned not to mess with those anymore after trying it once. I think the air lock screen is really cool and unique but It’s kind of boring. Doesn’t do enough. Should be more video happening there. Should’ve lit the hallways or put mini beacons throughout and maybe added a few flashing strobes to follow the theme of the movie to add more immersion. Great concept and this game should be remade FOR SURE. Heighway just did a crap job in my opinion. It was a good start. Cabinet is great quality and I love the one piece framed glass. For the money, I was expecting a lot more. I’d rather find something else Or wait and hope that somebody remakes it. I’d buy it again absolutely! I had my eye on one since 2017. I’d probably keep it if I paid its original price tag.

#26877 3 years ago

Well, good luck to you, thanks for stopping by!

#26878 3 years ago

I think you did not understand Alien ... maybe you got bad luck with your machine. Mine is running out of the box with no bigger issues. Sure ... to have a Alien with a good flow you have to invest some work, but you will get a "one of a kind" game.
Maybe you should buy a new STERN and get more happy. Dont buy American Pinball ... you have also to work on the machines and you will have the same problems with the design.
What pins do you own and like really from gameplay ?

#26879 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I think you did not understand Alien ... maybe you got bad luck with your machine. Mine is running out of the box with no bigger issues. Sure ... to have a Alien with a good flow you have to invest some work, but you will get a "one of a kind" game.
Maybe you should buy a new STERN and get more happy. Dont buy American Pinball ... you have also to work on the machines and you will have the same problems with the design.

I have Stern Elvira HOH and jersey jack Willy Wonka LE, black knight, f-14 tomcat. All good games. All good flow. I hope nobody is mad, lol. Someone asked and i just gave my opinion. Its ok to have a different opinion. Its still a good game I think. Maybe I am misunderstanding it. How do you correct the flow?

#26880 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Dont buy American Pinball ... you have also to work on the machines and you will have the same problems with the design.

What?

#26881 3 years ago

Read the thread about "Houdini" , I had very massive issues with the powersupplies. Got new ones from the US, did all and sold the game for this reason.
I also played other games with no problems but I got a bad machine.
Also the design ... left was very wide open, in the middle the lane was smaaaaal to hit.

However, a nice machine but the technical problems (harder than Alien) brought me to sell the game with a fine financial loss ... thats live.

BTT: ALIEN ...

#26882 3 years ago

Update: so guessing just a bad pack of fuses. It is no longer blowing. The game is however kicking in the circuit protection of some sort. I need to bypass it on my lower pcb and power supply pcb still. After that my next guess is that the leds to the right of the magnet do not detect the ball and leave the magnet on high power? Game kills the circuit so it doesn't melt anything? That is a guess only.

#26883 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Read the thread about "Houdini" , I had very massive issues with the powersupplies. Got new ones from the US, did all and sold the game for this reason.
I also played other games with no problems but I got a bad machine.
Also the design ... left was very wide open, in the middle the lane was smaaaaal to hit.

Okay, but you said to avoid the entire company. You know that American Pinball has two games besides Houdini, right?

#26884 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Okay, but you said to avoid the entire company. You know that American Pinball has two games besides Houdini, right?

I actually love Houdini. LOL. I guess we just have different opinions on Game flow which is fine. America’s most haunted I totally dislike.

#26885 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

I have Stern Elvira HOH and jersey jack Willy Wonka LE, black knight, f-14 tomcat. All good games. All good flow. I hope nobody is mad, lol. Someone asked and i just gave my opinion. Its ok to have a different opinion. Its still a good game I think. Maybe I am misunderstanding it. How do you correct the flow?

I don't think anyone has to apologize about liking or not liking a game. "Flow" and "immersion" are probably 2 of the most overused phrases in our hobby though. Doubt anyone is "mad" you don't like the game (or even cares, really).

Alien is a unique, amazing game, and for me, it stands easily w (or above) any title you put it against (but that's just me). It is not, however, for someone who doesn't enjoy or feel comfortable working on one, as well as embracing a non-fan layout (just my opinion again). Playing different doesn't make a game bad. Some of your takeaways are accurate to a degree, while others I strongly disagree with (again, who cares). Can definitely say that in a dark room, by itself, the game absolutely brings you in like no other. The machine still blows me away.....

All machines break, need attention, and always things that could have been done better. Alien is no exception, except it got abandoned due to a poorly run company at the finish line.

Good luck on whatever you're choosing to pursue next.....

#26886 3 years ago
Quoted from dpeck3:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you keep the Alien 2 weeks? It’s really fast for a resale. I hope you’ll find a better game for you.

#26887 3 years ago

From the questions I asked, this game is in fact ALE#350, only with a different plastic plaque to put on the front. None of the other labels are provided to go with it... which is not quite what I assumed the ad was saying.

Could anyone be certain what is actually inside the unopened box, as well? .... It could be super rare Blue, even though it was shipped as green? ... that could actually be a kinda cool surprise!

#26888 3 years ago

Magnet fixed. Side loop no longer recognizing and swapping the switch had no affect. Will mess with it more but question.

The upper right or it shot in switch test, does it exist? Mine has none. Has anyone made a map of the switch locations?

#26889 3 years ago

Why should the Blue one super rare?
I thought the black star ninja edition was the rarest?

#26890 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Why should the Blue one super rare?
I thought the black star ninja edition was the rarest?

In the other way, green is the color for Alien. Don’t know why there was a blue model. Had the choice and went to green one.

#26891 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Yep a bad machine doesn’t mean a bad company.
Do you want I enumerate all issues I had with my Dialed In? Certainly bad luck (compared to other owners).
It can happen but what counts for me is the service after sales of the company.
JJP, AP are pretty young companies compared to Stern, they have great ideas, great toys in mind, but maybe too much ambitious for their skills of engineering.
decades of experience and expertise cannot be acquired in 3-4 years

#26892 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And now we've given them a covert way to attack MU/TH/ER!!!!!

Hate to be a stickler meeseeks, but since the thing has got all rolling now, might as well follow through!!

My mate had a bit of trouble way back, as well, although the whole thing is a bit grey and causes confused discussion since it seems to be the case that "Mother" is used as a written nickname for the AI Lol . As it is with the Insert on the Playfield.

Here is a Video of us playing some earliest games after getting the Aliens... Notice Rocket Pointing Out each letter when Mother is being awarded! Ha ha

So now there is need to have another go at updating postie for "accuracy sake"!

#26893 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Hate to be a stickler meeseeks, but since the thing has got all rolling now, might as well follow through!!
My mate had a bit of trouble way back, as well, although the whole thing is a bit grey and causes confused discussion since it seems to be the case that "Mother" is used as a written nickname for the AI Lol . As it is with the Insert on the Playfield.
Here is a Video of us playing some earliest games after getting the Aliens... Notice Rocket Pointing Out each letter when Mother is being awarded! Ha ha

So now there is need to have another go at updating postie for "accuracy sake"!

Ha...now you're killing me!!!!...

#26894 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ha...now you're killing me!!!!...

Lol ... soz

My silly getting off track appears to have Added confusion.... the bit I was looking at was actually only the "/ER" instead of "/UR" in mu/th/ur.

I guess.... things come in threes Lol

Love that sequence though... such a great game! .... even greater in the right setting!

#26895 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Lol ... soz
My silly getting off track appears to have Added confusion.... the bit I was looking at was actually only the "/ER" instead of "/UR" in mu/th/ur.
I guess.... things come in threes Lol
Love that sequence though... such a great game! .... even greater in the right setting!

Too funny!!! I've added the 3rd version to my post....I task you to now call out the acronym (I know it stands for something, but worn out now)...

Agreed......game is just a blast to play (hard to pick a favorite spot)...love this thing!!!

#26896 3 years ago

So, problem is not the protection circuit. The problem appears to be a weak power supply.

Magnet hold works fine in test. In game it would disable all coils on circuit 2. Reducing magnet power to 25 percent weaker, no issue. Further play showed that the pop bumpers cause similar problems. On normal power, one or two hits will cause some lights on that board to go out. Some coils will temporarily get disabled. Multiple hits to the pop bumpers, firing the coils, turns off the io board. Sometimes it will come back on after a few moments, sometimes not. Reducing coil power increased the number of pop bumpers firing to 3 before it would start having issues.

Early game so i do not have the 70v power supply. My power setup looks like this. I do want to try replacing the 12v with an upgraded first to see if my upper pcb io issues go away. After that dunno. Maybe try adding the caps people talk about?

e730c549cc0b5dffff36a17eccee1f98f54dc63d (resized).jpge730c549cc0b5dffff36a17eccee1f98f54dc63d (resized).jpg
#26897 3 years ago

Is this the Alien owners thread? It appears to be an “all things Alien” thread, and I’m hoping to connect with other owners. I’m joining the club tomorrow, adding a HUO Alien in excellent cond. I passed on one in 2018 and regretted it. Now I finally get to own one. Hopefully I have good luck with reliability and don’t need much help. It comes with extra boards and parts, so that helps. Any recommendations for ownership/upkeep?

Thanks very much! Can’t wait to crank the volume and play in a dark room!

#26898 3 years ago

Welcome aboard! Your joining the most intelligent and dedicated pinheads in this here universe. We even know what "MOTHER" stands for, or is it MU/TH/UR?
I suggest you get a six pack or a bottle of whatever your poison is, and read up on this site. A ton of info can be gleaned off these pages and questions answered you haven't even thought of yet. DON'T start at the beginning, go about a year and a half back. Don't ask why and write down a parts list. You have other members of the original crew who dedicate themselves to improving and bullet proofing this machine.
Again, welcome to the club.

I can't lie to you about your chances, but.............you have my sympathy!

#26899 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

g) Heat has a direct effect on the life on electronic components. I hope some of you find this useful

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bam!! Looks great....your cooler Alien thanks you!!

... and this Alien thanks you!

1B40711B-202A-4B25-A33E-337FDC9783AD (resized).jpeg1B40711B-202A-4B25-A33E-337FDC9783AD (resized).jpeg1E17AC65-D6CC-4201-B5AB-ED282590B60F (resized).jpeg1E17AC65-D6CC-4201-B5AB-ED282590B60F (resized).jpeg
#26900 3 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

... and this Alien thanks you![quoted image][quoted image]

Your welcome...tonight is Alien AND Bourbon night!!!! Very excited to get another week behind me...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 538 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/538 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.