DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 526 of 601.
#26251 4 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I just used some regular pliers and I had some rubber (like garden hose type rubber) acting to protect the metal.
Here are a couple of pics, not sure how helpful they will be, but.. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Appreciate you posting the pics! ...wanted to get an idea of how high you bent the top part back.

#26252 4 years ago

That plastic is removed for final install. The plastic actually is not lined up from the factory. I was just placing it on top for a quick photo.

Quoted from Faust:

I think this is a great design. The plastic under it that does not align fully, you can easily move a bit to the left and drill new holes, or leave it fully off. It doesnt fit anyway.
I'm in for one.

#26253 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I just checked the Free Play web site they don't have any available. Pinball Life still has availability on their site. They had been out of stock for a while but there were some available yesterday when I checked. I ordered 2 of them last night.
The IO Boards seem to be a little harder to come by these days and thus my reason for buying 2 boards.
QSS
Alien = Moneypit, but it's worth it.

Too late. I just checked again. Pinball Life is all out of the IO boards.

QSS

#26254 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

I asked Mark Ritchie some weeks ago regarding rumors about his involvement for a new ALIEN with CGC and he replies that is all not true.

That part is true but it is still being remade. There are lots of ways that can occur. Let’s see what occurs at month end / Texas.

#26255 4 years ago

The insert is just a piece of plastic.
It keeps the balls stacked.

49434A87-34EB-422C-8A92-F51B1643D84E (resized).jpeg49434A87-34EB-422C-8A92-F51B1643D84E (resized).jpeg
#26256 4 years ago

By the way an update on the panels: Things are delayed a bit and I have not received my batch of panels yet.
This week I’ve been told...

#26257 4 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

It keeps the balls stacked.[quoted image]

Did you already reassemble yours?

I was curious what the dimensions of the plastic part are or what the distance between the plastic piece and the "back plate" are?

I was toying with the idea of making a 3D printed replica to add to mine.

#26258 4 years ago

Yes its put back together....

I had all parts electropolished so thats why I took it apart.

I’ll take it out again and measure it if I get the time.

Im sure this will help the most because then all balls eject in the same angle.
11CD51E9-D28C-407C-BD2E-A4266ADA84F8 (resized).jpeg11CD51E9-D28C-407C-BD2E-A4266ADA84F8 (resized).jpeg

#26259 4 years ago

The plastic won't solve the problem with two balls into the airlock.
All the later ALIEN have this piece of plastic in the scoop and all have the same issues with that.
Without this plastic the airlock scoop will have much more problems to eject the balls, because the guidance of the balls is totally lost.
The problem is the small lane from the xeno to the scoop.
The exit of the ramp is too much above and if the popper tries to eject the balls the ball on top will be shoot back into the small ramp.
In my opinion the coil asssembly is in the wrong position.
It should be possible to improve or swap the plunger (longer version) in that way that the balls will not interfere each other.
I will investigate and reply to this later.

#26260 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

The plastic won't solve the problem with two balls into the airlock.
All the later ALIEN have this piece of plastic in the scoop and all have the same issues with that.
The problem is the small lane from the xeno to the scoop.
the exit of the ramp is too much above and if the popper tries to eject the balls the ball on top will be shoot back into the small ramp.
In my opinion the coil asssembly is in the wrong position.
It should be possible to improve or swap the plunger (longer version) in that way that the balls will not interfere each other.
I will investigate and reply to this later.

I'd agree that the coil position could be optimised. The VUK assembly could be improved alot as well. For some time I have been pondering this, and do have some ideas but none on paper so far.

Basically have a pseudo "trough" (no switches) in the bottom of the assembly so that balls can settle horizontally and the VUK only ever needs to shoot out one ball at a time...

2020-03-10 17.31.57.png2020-03-10 17.31.57.png

There is a Very rough and ready improvised digital sketch of the direction I was thinking...

I did draw the baffle plate a bit too long there, vision it extending 5-10mm past the scoop hole, enough to prevent two balls heading up and trying to fit out of the scoop simultaneously and getting wedged or causing damage. The "baffle" could also incorporate above it some kind of mantis style hole edge protector. Filling the place of the top part of the plastic insert, in a way.

The yet to be determined angle of the "trough" would be critical. With one ball on the VUK against the back face, another ball on top of it will always roll off because the back face leans forward at the same angle as the pitch of the playfield. A protector "baffle" plate would be needed to protect the underside of the playfield, for when the coil fires and a second ball is partly rolled off.

Will probably just be making this off-hand sometime, and see how it goes.

#26261 4 years ago

First we should try a longer plunger to prevent that the second ball can roll over the edge into the small lane if the first ball is already in.
For the moment I don't remember how the construction is and I have to take a closer look.
If the plunger can be raised to the edge, the distance for the second ball to the scoop housing could be reduced to such an extent that the second ball can no longer be pushed away laterally.

#26262 4 years ago

As far as I can remember, mine can handle two balls. I didnt try 3 yet.
But I'm not sure anymore. I've only played a few games before taking the whole game apart.

#26263 4 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

It keeps the balls stacked.[quoted image]

I will have to look at mine again...never had problems there so never took it apart. Can see that plastic in the pic, maybe its in mine, just never noticed prior ( don't fix if not broken my motto). Ive had many multiple balls drop in there and fire out fine....

#26264 4 years ago

My first Alien was a later build LE, which I ended up selling. No issues with multiple balls coming out of Airlock during mb. My new game is an SE that has had a few owners before me. I'd have to check, but think it's a bit earlier build. And airlock scoop with greater than 1 ball is trouble.

For anyone with this insert and 3D printing capabilities, I'd be more than happy to do business to acquire one of these!!

The look and sound of the "hiccup" of the balls in the scoop when the coil fires to try and try and get them out, looks like the balls are disorganized in there...makes me think that there's definitely something to ensuring they are 'lined up" well in there when there is more than one.

#26265 4 years ago

A couple of times the airlock hicups happened to us, every time there were 3 balls in there. Happens very rarely. Still.

+99% of the time the Airlock works great even with two balls in there. Scoop has insert.

It's a one percenter...

#26266 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

My first Alien was a later build LE, which I ended up selling. No issues with multiple balls coming out of Airlock during mb. My new game is an SE that has had a few owners before me. I'd have to check, but think it's a bit earlier build. And airlock scoop with greater than 1 ball is trouble.
For anyone with this insert and 3D printing capabilities, I'd be more than happy to do business to acquire one of these!!
The look and sound of the "hiccup" of the balls in the scoop when the coil fires to try and try and get them out, looks like the balls are disorganized in there...makes me think that there's definitely something to ensuring they are 'lined up" well in there when there is more than one.

Agree, I would happily buy a plastic insert which lines up the balls in the trough. Was a problem on my late run LE but +25% on the coil means that 2 balls are always ejected - 3 is a problem and having had a look at mine with machine off and playfield up with 3 in, they are definitely not aligned very well which is not helping.

#26267 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

So now that I know I have good power supply as it appears I have Kneissl's capacitor mod already installed, any ideas on how I can improve my Airlock scoop??
Again, as soon as more than 1 ball gets in there at one time (during mb), there's a 85%+ chance neither of them are coming out...and then after it stops trying on ball search, I have to magnet them out.
I've tried increasing the scoop coil power incrementally, but similar results.
Has anyone installed a different scoop altogether? Has anyone tried a different coil?
Could it be that the balls are not lined up well in there (i.e. staggered) and that's the issue? I know some have added an insert, but it's not clear to me...
Any suggestions??
Thanks!!

Had a lot of problems like yours. They became more and more bad until it was not possible to play multiball without removing glas and fish out the balls.

My MAIN problem was a bad bent switch lever.
This lever made a shelf for the ball aprox 15mm over the scoop bottom.
When the next ball went down the hole it placed it self halfway in the side scoop stacking them at 45 degree angels, witch meant that al the force from the coil punch was moving the balls in all directions but upwards. Also the plunger only hit the ball in the very end of it's stroke weakening the push even more.

Second problem was the plasticpiece. This does make the balls stack up but it also moves the ball away from the centerhole in the bottom of the scoop wich in turn prevent the plunger from hitting the ball correct and instead, when hitting off-center, makes the ball spin like crasy comming up on the playfield.
Also when the first ball get all the way down to the bottom the stacking is no longer a problem as second ball is preventing anny ball
from the side scoop to block the way up.

I made the following changes to get all this fixed:
- New placement of the switch and also exchanged for a "fork-style" making it more robust and also more reliably.
- Rasped/filed down the plastic so the ball will acctuallly get all the way down in the cut-out in the bottom and also get the maximum force from the plunger and does not spin nearly as much when coming up on th playfield.(compare it to the picture from faust)

This changes gives me a perfect function in the scoop and even a couple of times has been able to push out 4 balls in 2 atempts at -20% coilpower.

I would advice you to check the switch lever first thing...

I do not tink that a 3d printed piece can handle the force from the plunged balls...

ORF...

IMAG1005 (resized).jpgIMAG1005 (resized).jpgIMAG1007 (resized).jpgIMAG1007 (resized).jpgIMAG1008 (resized).jpgIMAG1008 (resized).jpgIMAG1009 (resized).jpgIMAG1009 (resized).jpg
#26268 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why are you saying this? Because you know, or because you dont want it remade?

We know ... will we bet ?!

100 dollar that there will be no new Alien (except maybe some more regular Aliens made of rest of parts) within the next 12 month !
Deal ?!

#26269 4 years ago
Quoted from ORF:

Had a lot of problems like yours. They became more and more bad until it was not possible to play multiball without removing glas and fish out the balls.
When the next ball went down the hole it placed it self halfway in the side scoop stacking them at 45 degree angels, witch meant that al the force from the coil punch was moving the balls in all directions but upwards. Also the plunger only hit the ball in the very end of it's stroke weakening the push even more.
Second problem was the plasticpiece. This does make the balls stack up but it also moves the ball away from the centerhole in the bottom of the scoop wich in turn prevent the plunger from hitting the ball correct and instead, when hitting off-center, makes the ball spin like crasy comming up on the playfield.
Also when the first ball get all the way down to the bottom the stacking is no longer a problem as second ball is preventing anny ball
- New placement of the switch and also exchanged for a "fork-style" making it more robust and also more reliably.
- Rasped/filed down the plastic so the ball will acctuallly get all the way down in the cut-out in the bottom and also get the maximum force from the plunger and does not spin nearly as much when coming up on th playfield.(compare it to the picture from faust)
This changes gives me a perfect function in the scoop and even a couple of times has been able to push out 4 balls in 2 atempts at -20% coilpower.
I do not tink that a 3d printed piece can handle the force from the plunged balls...
ORF...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work!!

#26270 4 years ago
Quoted from ORF:

ORF...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for this detailed explanation!!
I will certainly add looking into that switch.
That fork style looks very cool...not sure I've seen switch like that before, but I like it!

#26271 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Thanks for this detailed explanation!!
I will certainly add looking into that switch.
That fork style looks very cool...not sure I've seen switch like that before, but I like it!

They live in my TSPP vuk, and some others...

#26272 4 years ago

I disassembled the scoop and my first impression is that not the switch is the problem, but the height of the small ramp that supports the ball from the xeno into the scoop.
My idea is to put in a plastic (90x32x5mm) to raise the edge to the scoop.
The balls should be guided much better for the eject then.
A longer plunger doesn't work.

#26273 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

They live in my TSPP vuk, and some others...

In my LOTR also - it is a Stern thing

Acctually i wanted and will install the "lasso-style" next time i am working on my Alien.. as i had to trim the "fork" to get a proper fit and function and it isen't at its full strenght annymore.
It has been working 100% for aprox 75-100 plays so far.

(Picture borrowed from Free-play)

ORF...

20847352-origpic-d9c88c (resized).jpg20847352-origpic-d9c88c (resized).jpg
#26274 4 years ago

I dont understand what you mean. The sub has nothing to do with 3 balls being at the same time being shot into the scoop? I may be wrong.

I will at least check if my plastic piece is maybe as ORF made; so that ball fall really down to the bottom.
I think it does.

#26275 4 years ago

This is the situation with three balls inside.

DSCN7870 (resized).JPGDSCN7870 (resized).JPG

And this is the reason why the balls fall back into the small ramp.
My idea is to use a plastic on the small ramp and a small sheet of metal higher on the scoop housing to guide the balls in the scoop.

DSCN7871 (resized).JPGDSCN7871 (resized).JPG

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

This is the latest construction and different from early versions regarding to the switch.

DSCN7872 (resized).JPGDSCN7872 (resized).JPG

#26276 4 years ago

That's it...I'm going to look at mine in the next day or so, but haven't experienced problems to date...

Averell , what is the manufacture date on your machine, and any connection to pinball bros? Just curious (in a good way), as I never saw you in the threads until the plexi speaker frames. Admire your enthusiasm...

#26277 4 years ago

My ALIEN is one of the latest production, but wasn't finished at all.
Some parts were missing and some really bad craftmanship was done on the machine - it's all fixed, complete and working.
There's no relationship to the PBs but I got in contact with some good guys from HP and so here I am.

#26278 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

My ALIEN is one of the latest production, but wasn't finished at all.
Some parts were missing and some really bad craftmanship was done on the machine - it's all fixed, complete and working.
There's no relationship to the PBs but I got in contact with some good guys from HP and so here I am.

they should of hired you to lead them in quality control right from the start! Great job all the way through!

#26279 4 years ago

I've heard that more than once - thank you.

#26280 4 years ago

Guys, I have a couple of maybe dumb questions:

-I noticed that the screws to hold the ball guide to the backboard are piercing through the EL foil. It has 130V (or something like that), so how come that is not a problem (or is it?).
-I want to try my new power supply, I guess I can just power on the machine without the playfield or any of the IO boards connected without any issue?

#26281 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I got an updated scoop, but it was one of the first “production” machines to the USA.. so could be other stuff involved. I seem to recall late games having pinball bros on the circuit boards.. mine definitely said Heighway and had a number of “corrections”

#26282 4 years ago

I have insulated the area at the backplex so that the screws have no contact to the high power foil!
At all the entire backboard is a new construction with PET-G, powder coated trims and improved fasteners.
For testing you can switch on the cabinet without connected playfield but take care and don't interchange the connectors for playfield and BB monitor!

DSCN7354 (resized).JPGDSCN7354 (resized).JPG

DSCN7355 (resized).JPGDSCN7355 (resized).JPG

DSCN7356 (resized).JPGDSCN7356 (resized).JPG

DSCN7358 (resized).JPGDSCN7358 (resized).JPG

#26283 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's it...I'm going to look at mine in the next day or so, but haven't experienced problems to date...
averell , what is the manufacture date on your machine, and any connection to pinball bros? Just curious (in a good way), as I never saw you in the threads until the plexi speaker frames. Admire your enthusiasm...

On mine previous owner change the scoop switch on purpose. I don’t know what he did exactly but it’s working ok with 2 balls. Haven’t tested with 3.

#26284 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

This is the situation with three balls inside.
[quoted image]
And this is the reason why the balls fall back into the small ramp.
My idea is to use a plastic on the small ramp and a small sheet of metal higher on the scoop housing to guide the balls in the scoop.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
This is the latest construction and different from early versions regarding to the switch.
[quoted image]

You should do your self a favor and check that the ball is going fully down the cut-out in the bottom of the scoop before doing all this construction work (not solving the real problem imo).
If the ball is not centered to the plunger it will never be consistent nor getting the full power from the plunger force...

...it's like playing pool - if you hit the ball on the sweet spot with the cue, you can "shoot it straight and all the way to the moon"
if you dont hit it correct, the ball will deflect to the side with powerloss and spin as a result - this is what is happening inside the scoop if the ball is not centered to the plunger.

My Alien is a late production game - same as yours, and the plastic in the scoop will not let the ball place it self correctly in the mentioned cut-out.
If this is solved the ball will get the full force of the plunge and easily push 2 balls up on pf even with a ball in the side channel thus making your new construction idea obsolete.

After shaving down the plastic and adjusting the angel on the scoop "roof" i have full consitency every time it plunges one ball.
2 balls, not so much and this will not be possible unless the balls are perfectly aligned which can not be done in this scoop..
Try It - I recommend it

ORF...

#26285 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

I have insulated the area at the backplex so that the screws have no contact to the high power foil!
At all the entire backboard is a new construction with PET-G, powder coated trims and improved fasteners.
For testing you can switch on the cabinet without connected playfield but take care and don't interchange the connectors for playfield and BB monitor!

Ok but the screw goes through the isolation and through the EL-foil. Hence, the isolation in between doesn't do that much, because then there is via the screw a connection between ball guide and EL foil.

I guess it is not an issue for some reason, because I think every single pin is made that way just with screws through the EL foil...

#26286 4 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Ok but the screw goes through the isolation and through the EL-foil. Hence, the isolation in between doesn't do that much, because then there is via the screw a connection between ball guide and EL foil.
I guess it is not an issue for some reason, because I think every single pin is made that way just with screws through the EL foil...

Correct, and not an issue as the surface of the foil is coated. When the screw goes through the coating follows. I use the stuff on several games. Only time you get the 100v is on cut edges if you don't tape or seal w a polish of sorts. My IMVE is heavily EL modded on the rails...only "tingly" spot is hidden under the lockdown bar where I've got a piece of tape that can be removed where it was soldered to wires. Had to do it once just to see if it was bad (shock wise)...

worst thing about the paper is it fades over time....

#26287 4 years ago

The foil is punched around the screws and the screws do not touch the foil.
We are talking about ~140 volt altenating current in combination with very sensitive IO-Boards regarding interferring potential!

#26288 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

The foil is punched around the screws and the screws do not touch the foil.
We are talking about ~140 volt altenating current in combination with very sensitive IO-Boards regarding interferring potential!

Nice work, but unnecessary, imho. You can measure any voltage that may hit the screws ( I've never had it happen, but not impossible I suppose) due to the coating that covers the paper.

There is EMI for sure ( it is audible), but emanates from the entire surface area of the paper, including the lit sideblades. Minimal risk of transmission as amperage is so low.

The coils, pf screen, and natural magnet in the woofer driver are quite different however....major contributors to the "noise" that gets in the electronics...primarily through cheap cables given their massive surface area for exposure and lack of rejection.

Again, appreciate your attention to detail, regardless.

#26289 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

We know ... will we bet ?!
100 dollar that there will be no new Alien (except maybe some more regular Aliens made of rest of parts) within the next 12 month !
Deal ?!

No deal. I wish it were being remade. Ive never even seen an Alien and feel like it could be the most immersive huo pin ever. I imagine playing at night, lights off, volume full blast! I love your guys dedication to this pin, as it seems worth it!! I continue to follow this thread from afar!!

#26290 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Ive never even seen an Alien and feel like it could be the most immersive huo pin ever. I imagine playing at night, lights off, volume full blast!

It Is

#26291 4 years ago

So with the "Alien" mode inserts on the left, and the "Aliens" mode inserts on the right, i opted to place the respective spacecraft placards on the front of the cabinet (The USCSS Nostromo on the left, and the USS Sulaco on the right (attached reversibly with double sided tape)). I think this adds adds integration of the ships into the game and gives a cool look to the face of the machine.
Also I wanted to share a couple other playfield additions, namely Jonesy the cat hovering over on the right mocking all the shots you miss while you try and catch him, and a Micro APC vehicle that i attached to a hovering aluminum strip above the APC targets.
I think these additions look cool, are non-obstructive to gameplay and add some additional integration to the whole experience.
IMG_20200314_180311 (resized).jpgIMG_20200314_180311 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200314_180347 (resized).jpgIMG_20200314_180347 (resized).jpgIMG_20200314_180416 (resized).jpgIMG_20200314_180416 (resized).jpg

#26292 4 years ago

Here's my solution for the problems with the scoop in the airlock.
I will cut a piece of stainless steel with a 28 mm hole and weld it by laser to the small support ramp to close the bracket on top.
Then it's impossible that the balls may fall back from the top into the support ramp even if four balls were inside.

DSCN7882 (resized).JPGDSCN7882 (resized).JPG

#26293 4 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Here's my solution for the problems with the scoop in the airlock.
I will cut a piece of stainless steel with a 28 mm hole and weld it by laser to the small support ramp to close the bracket on top.
Then it's impossible that the balls may fall back from the top into the support ramp even if four balls were inside.
[quoted image]

Looks cool, and good idea!
With this idea, one thought to avoid the chance that the ball from the xeno > scoop doesn't gets trapped at the lower sides of that circlular cut, is to keep the circular arch up top (which satisfies the idea you had in your earlier post to keep the upper most balls in the scoop from falling into this ramp), and bring that cut straight down (forming a shape like an arch).
You can still add that piece of plastic at the base as you mentioned in your earlier post, allowing ample room for the ball to pass from the xeno to the scoop, while still preventing stacking balls in the scoop from falling back into that xeno platform.
Keep us posted!!

#26294 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

So with the "Alien" mode inserts on the left, and the "Aliens" mode inserts on the right, i opted to place the respective spacecraft placards on the front of the cabinet (The USCSS Nostromo on the left, and the USS Sulaco on the right (attached reversibly with double sided tape)). I think this adds adds integration of the ships into the game and gives a cool look to the face of the machine.
Also I wanted to share a couple other playfield additions, namely Jonesy the cat hovering over on the right mocking all the shots you miss while you try and catch him, and a Micro APC vehicle that i attached to a hovering aluminum strip above the APC targets.
I think these additions look cool, are non-obstructive to gameplay and add some additional integration to the whole experience.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like your additions, I have them to add to mine as well!

#26295 4 years ago

Ive added the spaceship in this corner.

14E88BAE-7C4E-420D-A621-0A332C5599DD (resized).jpeg14E88BAE-7C4E-420D-A621-0A332C5599DD (resized).jpeg
#26296 4 years ago

UPDATE ON THE SPEAKER PANELS:

Things were delayed a bit (for those who don't live in the EU;we have some mild flew issues here).
Today I received a partial delivery of the acrylics, machined and ready (didn't have time to look at it).

Grills were already there and I will assemble the coming days the first sets and ship them to those who ordered first.

Thanks for your patience all.

#26297 4 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Ive added the spaceship in this corner.[quoted image]

That ship looks cool there!

#26298 4 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

UPDATE ON THE SPEAKER PANELS:
Things were delayed a bit (for those who don't live in the EU;we have some mild flew issues here).
Today I received a partial delivery of the acrylics, machined and ready (didn't have time to look at it).
Grills were already there and I will assemble the coming days the first sets and ship them to those who ordered first.
Thanks for your patience all.

Thanks for the update

#26299 4 years ago

Can someone take a pic of their drop Target opto board plug? I swapped in the correct style but it just says opto 1 is active. Wonder if i wired the plug wrong.

#26300 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Can someone take a pic of their drop Target opto board plug? I swapped in the correct style but it just says opto 1 is active. Wonder if i wired the plug wrong.

Does it help you?

8F016788-C3D4-4AE2-9D85-22634053640D (resized).jpeg8F016788-C3D4-4AE2-9D85-22634053640D (resized).jpegE086E074-A93F-4FDF-BDE6-24DCFF49EEB1 (resized).jpegE086E074-A93F-4FDF-BDE6-24DCFF49EEB1 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 526 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/526?hl=vpv1rgin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.