DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 444 of 601.
#22151 5 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Kind of. The original concept was much darker and scarier than the final game. I wanted to scare the player shitless.

I wanted the screen to display 'Bug Hunt' attacks with the player facing off against the Aliens and having to shoot them with the ball, like an arcade gun game. It could be done fairly easily with just the screen and a row of sensor switches above and below. Ball crosses both switch rows from the bottom flippers, the switch hits triangulate the point between them on the screen, anything in that general screen area gets hit.

#22152 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Welp, what’s your measure then? Queen has sold more than 200 million records, and basically stopped making them 30 years ago. Of Stern music pins, only ACDC is close in album sales, and they still trail Queen.

Queen has had multiple #1 hits and albums, and yes, in the USA too. For a brief time, Queen was arguably the biggest and most successful band in the world.

Queen has played to some of the largest crowds in concert history, and was heralded for one of the best festival performances in rock history.

Queen has had at least TWO iconic songs that people of all ages all around the world know: Bohemian Rhapsody and We are the Champions/We Will Rock You. We are the Champions has been used regularly in stadiums and on TV as the anthem to celebrate the victors in major sporting events. For decades.

Most people can name at least 3 Queen songs.

So yeah, Queen is a “good band”. Lulz.

most people can probably name 3 Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift songs thusly most people are douchebags and I'm sure a few of the terrible pop artists today play to big crowds and sell plenty of records. I'm with ya that a Queen pin would sell, its not for me but niether were AC/DC, Aerosmith or Metallica and while I love the 1st 5 Iron Maiden albums what I wouldn't be able to do is name 3 songs from them past Powerslave. I get it but to insinuate that Maiden lacks melody, harmony and talent is where I have the problem and is that what really makes for good music, sometimes yeah but sometimes simplicity and raw talent can have the same power that highly technical music delivers. Like super deep rulesets in pinball and simple fast fun rulesets I'm glad theres both.

#22153 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

My point is the quality of the band has no effect on the resulting pinball.
I don't think Queen's music fits pinball. Neither does the Beatles. Guess we'll see.

If I were to do a music or band-themed game from scratch of my own choice, if I had the freedom to I certainly wouldn't rely solely on the music to illustrate the gameplay; I'd use it as the starting point for a tangential theme related to the band, and the iconography and imagination associated with that. I personally wouldn't do 'Beatles' per se, I'd do Yellow Submarine.

#22154 5 years ago

I'm curious why Andrew maintains his Pinside account.

#22155 5 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

I personally wouldn't do 'Beatles' per se, I'd do Yellow Submarine.

We all like different music so its impossible to please everyone, I don't see any excitment at all in playing pinball with Yellow Submarine as the BGround track but hey this is what I really want and probably will never get it.

or this

don't think thats my only taste either, this has been getting the most play in my house latley but its not pin music.

#22156 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm curious why Andrew maintains his Pinside account.

To help protect his good name & reputation.

#22157 5 years ago

awesome job on getting code out for this game. I'm sure it makes what was one of the best codes out there even better,

#22158 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

most people are douchebags

Mostly.

#22159 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

most people can probably name 3 Nicki Minaj or Taylor Swift songs thusly most people are douchebags and I'm sure a few of the terrible pop artists today play to big crowds and sell plenty of records. I'm with ya that a Queen pin would sell, its not for me but niether were AC/DC, Aerosmith or Metallica and while I love the 1st 5 Iron Maiden albums what I wouldn't be able to do is name 3 songs from them past Powerslave. I get it but to insinuate that Maiden lacks melody, harmony and talent is where I have the problem and is that what really makes for good music, sometimes yeah but sometimes simplicity and raw talent can have the same power that highly technical music delivers. Like super deep rulesets in pinball and simple fast fun rulesets I'm glad theres both.

I’m game...

Anaconda
Your love
5 star chick

Look what you made me do
Blank space
Shake it off

To be fair, I did just go to a Taylor Swift concert

#22160 5 years ago

You're all forgetting the first and most important criteria for any music or licensed pin: the *designer* has to give a shit. :p

#22161 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I was being unfair to Iron Maiden with my flippant comment. Of course they have talent. Vid saying MJ didn’t must have still been on my mind.

I do have some trouble with metal though, in terms of harmony and melody. I just don’t hear it enough in general in the modern metal I’ve heard or its numerous offshoots. I have heard metal that I’ve enjoyed, it’s just not something I’ve ever gravitated to.

I think the music I’ve heard in the Iron Maiden pin is fine. Good pinball music. Maybe I’ll give Iron Maiden’s music a closer listen. I like Black Sabbath and Deep Purple. That’s the classic heavy metal, right?

#22162 5 years ago

If I were to do a music or band-themed game from scratch of my own choice, if I had the freedom to I certainly wouldn't rely solely on the music to illustrate the gameplay; I'd use it as the starting point for a tangential theme related to the band, and the iconography and imagination associated with that. I personally wouldn't do 'Beatles' per se, I'd do Yellow Submarine.

Yellow submarine doesn’t work for me. But a *mostly* black and white line art Revolver pin, with some bursts of psychedelia mixed in, would big time.

I disagree with Ben. So many good options for tunes in a Beatles pin. Unfortunately they probably wouldn’t use Helter Skelter, which would be over the top awesome.

Dave, loved your interview with Voldemort. Interesting stories, good insights, well spoken (you, not him). Could have listened to you talk on anything for another hour, easy.

#22163 5 years ago

Yellow Submarine would be a movie license, a piece of pop art and pop culture, a decent slice of the Revolver / Sergeant Pepper / Magical Mystery Tour song catalogue, and you could pull off some marvellous and original things with toys and features. What's not to appreciate?

#22164 5 years ago

Im unstable in a night club on my third martini using a tiny and blurry keyboard.

Could someone please Google Voldemort for me.

#22165 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Im unstable in a club on my third martini using a tiny and blurry keyboard.
Could someone please Google Voldemort for me.

Seriously Kim? Come on! He’s the evil wizard in Harry Potter that’s supposedly dead, but is he? Good wizards won’t say his name aloud, lest he hear them or they conjure him up. So he’s literally called “He who shall not be named”. Kinda like our friend Special K with regard to pinside.

#22166 5 years ago

Yellow Submarine would be a movie license, a piece of pop art and pop culture, a decent slice of the Revolver / Sergeant Pepper / Magical Mystery Tour song catalogue, and you could pull off some marvellous and original things with toys and features. What's not to appreciate?

Dave, you’re up late!

I just don’t dig the movie Yellow Submarine at all. It bores me, and the art is so cheesy IMO. It just doesn’t say “Beatles” to me. It’s like the art you’d see on the children’s show Zoom, or the Electric Company back in the early 70’s. It just feels like low grade psychedelia to me. Not the real thing. Plus the soundtrack is really weak, with the exception of Hey Bulldog, that totally rocks (and needs to be on a Beatles pin) and All You Need is Love, but which would suck for pinball.

#22167 5 years ago

Ah, a Hobbit reference. Thsnks

#22168 5 years ago

Rumor has it they’re talking about the Alien pin and the newest update on the Iron Maiden thread forum. I’m so outta here!!!

#22169 5 years ago

Best post in thread

#22171 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Yellow submarine doesn’t work for me. But a *mostly* black and white line art Revolver pin, with some bursts of psychedelia mixed in, would big time.

They could base the pin off of the Magical Mystery Tour movie.

That sucks slightly less than Yellow Submarine

Mezzanine_491 (resized).jpgMezzanine_491 (resized).jpg

#22172 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/146

Another one bites the dust.

Meanwhile Stern are cranking games out like there is no tomorrow....

#22173 5 years ago

At Stern:

"My God, Star Wars was the worst license we've ever had to deal with!"

"Hold my beer" (contacts Beatles agent)

#22174 5 years ago

IMG_4615 (resized).JPGIMG_4615 (resized).JPG

#22175 5 years ago

This thread needs pics!!!

IMG_4625 (resized).JPGIMG_4625 (resized).JPG

IMG_4630 (resized).JPGIMG_4630 (resized).JPG

IMG_4635 (resized).JPGIMG_4635 (resized).JPG

#22176 5 years ago

I'd rather see pics of Andrew behind bars
(Sweet game tho!)

#22177 5 years ago

What's different in 1.2 then? Or does it not really matter anymore?

#22178 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

(Sweet game tho!)

I'm still so pissed I was LE #2 and never got my game. Any owner of Heighway meaning Andrew or The Pinball Brothers will never get another cent of my money and I will fight to make sure others know not to trust them ever unless I am made whole.

#22179 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

What's different in 1.2 then?

Version 1.2
May 9, 2018
Checksum 07141244

Changes since 1.1:

Bug Fixes:
- Improved ball handling logic when an extra ball is kicked from a ball device by mistake.
- Fixed switch processing bug that could cause switch levels to become inverted when the switch bounces between states very rapidly.
- Fixed occasional lamp bug when entering test mode during a game. Sometimes the game lamps would remain on. They should now always be turned off, except for GI.
- Fixed bug that would cause status of modes played to be lost if test mode was entered during a game.
- Fixed Ambush MB Super Jackpot lights not going away correctly at the end of multiball. The jackpot could not be scored; this only fixes a lighting problem.
- Fixed skill shot not starting if a game is restarted and a ball is already on the shooter.
- Fixed some bugs in the high score table module that would cause a player to be skipped entirely, or for their initials to appear somewhere else in the table.
- Fixed the Reset HSTD action; it was not resetting the game-specific achievements.
- Added some retry logic into the Xenomorph tongue movements to fix occasional problems where it would get stuck until the next ball search.
- Fixed Mother's "Advance Combo Value" award so it actually advances the combo value.
- Fixed bug where aborting the Mother Mystery display effect would not score the mystery award itself.
- Fixed bug where ball would never end if a tilt occurred after a ball was requested from the trough, but before it was actually ejected.
- Fixed bug where incurring a tilt warning at the same time the ball drained would prevent bonus from being awarded.
- Cancelled ball save attempts when the ball is already tilted, or the playfield wasn't validated.
- Skill shot timer will not start until the playfield is validated.
- Increase beacon pulse time during test mode.
- Ball search now runs the xenomorph through a complete ball capture sequence. This should improve the chances that it will reset correctly if a ball is stuck in the jaw or on the magnet.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes clip some of the counters displayed during Ambush MB or Sentry Guns MB.

System Features:
- Added blinking marker on the playfield diagram during Switch Tests.
- Render Pound Sterling, Euro, and Yen currency symbols.
- In Tests > Coils, the Start button can also be used to activate coils.
- Prevent games from being started if the Tilt bob is stuck closed. An appropriate operator warning message will be shown if this situation occurs.
- Changed text of "Top Playfield Lighting" to "Not Used".
- Added "INSTALL QUAKER" preset to optimize shaker actions for Quaker brand shakers.

Game Features:
- Partial credits accumulated are now displayed on the Dashboard.
- Pressing and holding either flipper will now show the main dashboard while the ball is on the shooter. This is not permitted on ball 1 when the flipper buttons are needed to select a movie. This will allow the player to see status prior to launching the ball.
- Added adjustment "Magnet Fling Pulses", which controls the number of times that the magnet is pulsed after a center shot. Default is now 2 (previously it was 1). Also adjusted default values of other adjustments to improve magnet responsiveness.
- Display timer on Airlock LCD during Loader Battle and Self Destruct.
- Moved point countdown display for hurry-up modes to the Airlock LCD.
- Added "Ambush MB Super JP Timer" adjustment. If set to a non-zero time, this controls when the next Ambush attack wave begins if the Super Jackpot has not been collected. Super Jackpot remains lit but has reduced value. Setting this to zero enables prior behavior where the Super Jackpot must be collected to start the next attack wave.
- Changed behavior of Recharge during Hypersleep Multiball: it now spots a lit jackpot (not Super) instead of increasing shot multipliers.
- Tweaked Hypersleep Multiball scoring.
- More orbit shots are now diverted to the top lanes when Vent 3 is lit for a mode or multiball shot.
- Improved display effect for combo awards.
- Changed text for some Mother and skill shot awards from "advance" to "increase".
- "Increase Combo Value" award now adds more value than before to make combos more lucrative.
- Combos and skill shots are now stopped on any ball drain.
- Skill shots are now stopped by shooting the Airlock.
- Reduced default strength of the Trough Release coil. This can still be customized via Adjustments > Coils.
- Increased duration when exercising the backbox beacons in Coil Test.
- Added Xenomorph loop test.
- Tweaked center magnet behavior to hopefully be better at catching the ball.
- Improved choreography of attract mode.
- Improved choreography of Mother Mystery awards.
- Improved choreography and callouts of Ambush Multiball.
- Improved choreography of Self Destruct.
- Improved choreography of Loader Battle.
- Added fanfares for All Out War lit arrows/weapons/vent shots.
- Added attack & repel lamp and display effects during All Out War.
- Increased brightness of GI lighting during modes, especially near the flippers.
- Rescue hurryup paused while the ball is held up.
- When collecting Extra Ball on the upper ramp, the ball will be briefly held during the Extra Ball animation.

#22180 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm still so pissed I was LE #2 and never got my game. Any owner of Heighway meaning Andrew or The Pinball Brothers will never get another cent of my money and I will fight to make sure others know not to trust them ever unless I am made whole.

Agreed, I was promised 149. Shouldn't they update their website? http://www.heighwaypinball.com/

#22181 5 years ago

I’ve not read this whole thread but it seems so random where some people have game and some have nothing. While people who didn’t pre-order can buy a game without risks. Just goes to show the pre order model is terrible, DP, Skit-B, Zidware, and HW all fe’d up. JJP was a long wait for Woz and often people could walk in off the street and get a game months ahead of pre-orders.

Only Spooky seems remotely good but then they are making TNA so slowly that if I was to order one today it’d be next year before they build it. That’s plus minus because in one year it’s more likely than not I’ll see a nice pre owned TNA for less than nib.

#22182 5 years ago

I remember Andrew wanting a hidden 'adult' mode in Circe's Animal House, with the central hostess showing her cleavage to get the punters in.

Was it also Andrew's idea for Circe to have 2 left legs on the original promotional flyer?

Lack of attention to detail in the very first release, and it just went downhill from there.

#22183 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

+100 ... I will do everything in my power (along with the help of many here I'm sure) to keep anyone involved with this fiasco from ever getting a dime from anyone in the pinball community... grrrrrrrrrr.....

#22184 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Only Spooky seems remotely good but then they are making TNA so slowly that if I was to order one today it’d be next year before they build it. That’s plus minus because in one year it’s more likely than not I’ll see a nice pre owned TNA for less than nib.

Don't forget about American Pinball -- never took a dime of pre-order or deposit money, have shipped close to 300 games (based on last serial number I saw posted) and sounds like the machines are well built and got a lot on them. They do what they say, and seem to communicate well (which I guess is easier when things are going well). Seems like they learned from the mistakes of others. Time will tell if the machines hold up and if they can make a second game and survive.

#22185 5 years ago
Quoted from spoke:

Don't forget about American Pinball -- never took a dime of pre-order or deposit money, have shipped close to 300 games (based on last serial number I saw posted) and sounds like the machines are well built and got a lot on them. They do what they say, and seem to communicate well (which I guess is easier when things are going well). Seems like they learned from the mistakes of others. Time will tell if the machines hold up and if they can make a second game and survive.

I played the alien machine at golden state this past weekend. The overwhelming comment was that it was a shame you can't even buy one.

I was trying to explain why when a lady asked me about it while I was waiting to play. I stopped trying to explain after two sentences and summarized instead. or tried to.

It would be nice if the one that was here at the golden to state pinball festival keeps coming back.

#22186 5 years ago

Keep it simple for those not following all 444 pages of this thread--they went bankrupt. Any non-collector gets the basic idea and you can get back to watching the game in action.

#22187 5 years ago

What are The Pinball Brothers planning. Will they close shop completely? Or reshow their face and pull some maneuver despite letting down the community.

#22188 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What are The Pinball Brothers planning. Will they close shop completely? Or reshow their face and pull some maneuver despite letting down the community.

I dont think its wise to give any pinball company money that isnt on US soil. Dream theme's included. Just dont. Your better off betting 10k in vegas on long weekend. Sadly, better odds in vegas than getting a preorder pinball overseas.

#22189 5 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Version 1.2
May 9, 2018
Checksum 07141244
Changes since 1.1:
Bug Fixes:
- Improved ball handling logic when an extra ball is kicked from a ball device by mistake.
- Fixed switch processing bug that could cause switch levels to become inverted when the switch bounces between states very rapidly.
- Fixed occasional lamp bug when entering test mode during a game. Sometimes the game lamps would remain on. They should now always be turned off, except for GI.
- Fixed bug that would cause status of modes played to be lost if test mode was entered during a game.
- Fixed Ambush MB Super Jackpot lights not going away correctly at the end of multiball. The jackpot could not be scored; this only fixes a lighting problem.
- Fixed skill shot not starting if a game is restarted and a ball is already on the shooter.
- Fixed some bugs in the high score table module that would cause a player to be skipped entirely, or for their initials to appear somewhere else in the table.
- Fixed the Reset HSTD action; it was not resetting the game-specific achievements.
- Added some retry logic into the Xenomorph tongue movements to fix occasional problems where it would get stuck until the next ball search.
- Fixed Mother's "Advance Combo Value" award so it actually advances the combo value.
- Fixed bug where aborting the Mother Mystery display effect would not score the mystery award itself.
- Fixed bug where ball would never end if a tilt occurred after a ball was requested from the trough, but before it was actually ejected.
- Fixed bug where incurring a tilt warning at the same time the ball drained would prevent bonus from being awarded.
- Cancelled ball save attempts when the ball is already tilted, or the playfield wasn't validated.
- Skill shot timer will not start until the playfield is validated.
- Increase beacon pulse time during test mode.
- Ball search now runs the xenomorph through a complete ball capture sequence. This should improve the chances that it will reset correctly if a ball is stuck in the jaw or on the magnet.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes clip some of the counters displayed during Ambush MB or Sentry Guns MB.
System Features:
- Added blinking marker on the playfield diagram during Switch Tests.
- Render Pound Sterling, Euro, and Yen currency symbols.
- In Tests > Coils, the Start button can also be used to activate coils.
- Prevent games from being started if the Tilt bob is stuck closed. An appropriate operator warning message will be shown if this situation occurs.
- Changed text of "Top Playfield Lighting" to "Not Used".
- Added "INSTALL QUAKER" preset to optimize shaker actions for Quaker brand shakers.
Game Features:
- Partial credits accumulated are now displayed on the Dashboard.
- Pressing and holding either flipper will now show the main dashboard while the ball is on the shooter. This is not permitted on ball 1 when the flipper buttons are needed to select a movie. This will allow the player to see status prior to launching the ball.
- Added adjustment "Magnet Fling Pulses", which controls the number of times that the magnet is pulsed after a center shot. Default is now 2 (previously it was 1). Also adjusted default values of other adjustments to improve magnet responsiveness.
- Display timer on Airlock LCD during Loader Battle and Self Destruct.
- Moved point countdown display for hurry-up modes to the Airlock LCD.
- Added "Ambush MB Super JP Timer" adjustment. If set to a non-zero time, this controls when the next Ambush attack wave begins if the Super Jackpot has not been collected. Super Jackpot remains lit but has reduced value. Setting this to zero enables prior behavior where the Super Jackpot must be collected to start the next attack wave.
- Changed behavior of Recharge during Hypersleep Multiball: it now spots a lit jackpot (not Super) instead of increasing shot multipliers.
- Tweaked Hypersleep Multiball scoring.
- More orbit shots are now diverted to the top lanes when Vent 3 is lit for a mode or multiball shot.
- Improved display effect for combo awards.
- Changed text for some Mother and skill shot awards from "advance" to "increase".
- "Increase Combo Value" award now adds more value than before to make combos more lucrative.
- Combos and skill shots are now stopped on any ball drain.
- Skill shots are now stopped by shooting the Airlock.
- Reduced default strength of the Trough Release coil. This can still be customized via Adjustments > Coils.
- Increased duration when exercising the backbox beacons in Coil Test.
- Added Xenomorph loop test.
- Tweaked center magnet behavior to hopefully be better at catching the ball.
- Improved choreography of attract mode.
- Improved choreography of Mother Mystery awards.
- Improved choreography and callouts of Ambush Multiball.
- Improved choreography of Self Destruct.
- Improved choreography of Loader Battle.
- Added fanfares for All Out War lit arrows/weapons/vent shots.
- Added attack & repel lamp and display effects during All Out War.
- Increased brightness of GI lighting during modes, especially near the flippers.
- Rescue hurryup paused while the ball is held up.
- When collecting Extra Ball on the upper ramp, the ball will be briefly held during the Extra Ball animation.

Looks great, where's this link to v1.2? Heighway Facebook page is offline.

#22190 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I dont think its wise to give any pinball company money that isnt on US soil. Dream theme's included. Just dont. Your better off betting 10k in vegas on long weekend. Sadly, better odds in vegas than getting a preorder pinball overseas.

I think that you should remove your "that isn't on US soil" clause. for a reason why, just ask all of the people who lost money on predator 'cause last time I checked michigan has not become a sovereign state and is still part of the united states

#22191 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I think that you should remove your "that isn't on US soil" clause. for a reason why, just ask all of the people who lost money on predator 'cause last time I checked michigan has not become a sovereign state and is still part of the united states

JPop comes off like a moon unit, but I believe Illinois is still in the continental US as well.

#22192 5 years ago

How is the dude from the Show Me State coming along?

VDee (resized).jpgVDee (resized).jpg

Vonnie D (resized).pngVonnie D (resized).png

Research and Development (resized).PNGResearch and Development (resized).PNG

#22193 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

(Sweet game tho!)

Only downvoted cause the game and what it is and could have been is bigger than the douche know as Andrew. Happy owners posting sweet pics is much better.

#22194 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How is the dude from the Show Me State coming along?

Lol, this immediately made me think of the movie Step Brothers. "putting in the work blah blah, Black leather gloves" . Yeah, not pre -ordering from them either!

#22195 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

They could base the pin off of the Magical Mystery Tour movie.
That sucks slightly less than Yellow Submarine

Not sure why you got downvoted, it is the Beatles after all, and more interesting than 4 wee lads with bowl cuts..

#22196 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I think he's talking about starting acid burn goes something like "that's gonna burn through the god damned hull" I haven't turned on family mode, but that's the only time I've heard it.

Quoted from Pinballpal:

That would be really cool if you could add the option to censor that line in family mode. It does not bother me but when certain people are playing I would love to be able to turn that off.

Did this family mode fix make it into 1.2? I didn't see it mentioned, but wasn't sure since it's a minor tweak.

#22197 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Did this family mode fix make it into 1.2? I didn't see it mentioned, but wasn't sure since it's a minor tweak.

That's been in since that last revision I think.

#22198 5 years ago

Yes, I thought we went through all the callouts and made sure any "questionable" ones were blocked if Adult Content is disabled... hopefully we didn't miss any.

#22199 5 years ago

I got an email from the bankruptcy attorney that Heighway sold the Alien intellectual property to a third party before declaring bankruptcy. That is just another example of fraud committed by these scoundrels.

#22200 5 years ago

OMG!!

Guys, I know there's a WIDE mixture of emotions surrounding this pin. For those who've been burned by HP, I really do sympathize greatly, but please forgive me this indulgence..

ALIEN PIN IS AWESOME!!

...when it's working. At the moment, mine is 100%.

I was two shots away from Newt Multiball. I needed the chestbuster (super hard shot), and then a shot to the xeno. Well, I shot it up to the pops - and it starts popin' around - hits the chestbuster and keeps on popin' right out to the xeno and BAM!! Newt screems, the ball is grabbed and eaten and multiball begins.

Sooooooooo Coooool~!~!~!

Yes - that's the xeno eating my ball (hehehehe).
IMG_4630 (resized).JPGIMG_4630 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 444 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.