zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 438 of 601.
#21851 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

If someone owes me money and has a track record of scamming folks - I’m posting their address and any other details I have. Next.

Nothing scarier then the pinball tuff guy group..

#21852 5 years ago
Quoted from ExarKun:

No. Just no. Andrew is to blame. If something were to happen to his family then he is NOT to blame. No family should be put in physical risk because of a failed business under any circumstances.

Yeah but isn't that how a feud works?

Whatever your grandpappy did, your father is responsible for; and then if your father could not settle it, then it becomes your responsibility.

You have to respect the feud.

#21853 5 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Lol?
You posted up his home address?
That's pretty f'd up right there and your laughing about it.
Maybe you should just post up your address? I'm sure there may be a few crazies that might want to stop over.

If you believe Andrew is naming and blaming others including me for innocent purposes then I think you're being naive. It's likely to try to silence people, as well as deflect blame, after having elicited an outpouring of people telling their stories (none flattering) with his investors-are-to-blame-not-me statement. It blew back in his face. If he's the victim of his own tactics, what does he have to complain about?

Also, he's doing this when supposedly taking legal advice, in an interview where he essentially acknowledges knowingly misleading people (I was among them) and then goes on to claim ethical justification for it. Not sure courts recognise his moral superiority.

This is unbelievable to me. What lawyer advises that ... or citing fear of him defaming people in an unscripted interview, as an excuse for not doing it, whilst he's accusing others of the same?

It's pretty significant from a legal perspective, and he continues to dig his pit.

#21854 5 years ago

People are still voting on Andrew's comment so I'm giving it a bit more time before I do the class photo.

If you wish to be included: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/426#post-4364220

#21855 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

People are still voting on Andrew's comment so I'm giving it a bit more time before I do the class photo.
If you wish to be included: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/426#post-4364220

Only 7 more votes needed to hit 300 thumbs down.

#21856 5 years ago

"Dave and I have been friends for nearly nine years. Dave shared the company dream from the very beginning. At the start, Dave had the option to be directly involved with the company – including shares – and he declined."

OK, first the obvious. No matter what personal state they're in, nobody, but NOBODY, decides to up and move away from their family and move hundreds of miles to a new area to help set up a major new venture, for the sake of 'voluntary' work. I won't go into things that started going wrong once we got there; that's irrelevant. And yes, I did turn down the option of shares but then so would anyone whose personal issues have left them reliant on the state safety net for a long time that said venture is their shot at getting off of. Shares count as savings, and savings are used as a cap towards benefit calculation, so it would have been a pretty big deal if I ever had to leave for any reason and thus worse than useless if I couldn't cash them out. It wasn't a risk I was prepared to take, plus I wasn't prepared to accept any potential liabilities in a company that wasn't mine. Multiple people told me at the time, in my position, don't take shares.

"One big reason that I can discuss is that Dave wanted the freedom to come and go as he pleased – with no set working days or working hours as an ‘employee’ would have. Dave always preferred working from home... In 2015 I told Dave that the company’s finances were much healthier and asked him if he would consider becoming a paid employee. Again Dave declined."

This is true. I have major sleep issues in that my sleep pattern just does not work (I believe that's an Asperger thing), and anyone familiar with me from the Visual Pinball days knows that I get engrossed in a project, I tend to work long and hard well into the night. But you know what that's called, utilising your own time and hours to get a job done within an allocated timescale? Freelancing! How hard would it have been to put some manner of freelance contract in place that would have suited us both? That's how I intend to continue from this point on.

"Of course, Dave wasn’t going to do all of this for nothing – but he wanted to be paid retrospective royalties for his design work in the future."

No, that's what you wanted to pay me, every time the subject was broached. A royalty on every game produced, whether by myself or another designer. Potentially great if you were, say, Stern; but as I told you more than once, you weren't. You were selling me a dream. And that's what was really irking me; straightforward royalties meant my work held no value on its own merit. I would receive no money *unless* the manufacture and sales side of the company unrelated to my work were also up to the job. You wanted me to assume the same risks as the company, but weren't prepared to take any 'risks' for your designer in return.

Look, just ask yourself this: if you really thought we had a mutual arrangement in place, why did you never contract me for it?

#21857 5 years ago

Dave, you really need to go to a police station and ask to make a statement. I know it's unpleasant and possibly frightening for you but you need and deserve support that this or any group online probably cannot give. Even if it's just to get you supported in housing and benefits.

#21858 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Dave, you really need to go to a police station and ask to make a statement. I know it's unpleasant and possibly frightening for you but you need and deserve support that this or any group online probably cannot give. Even if it's just to get you supported in housing and benefits.

Agree 100%. Especially after doing a little bit of reading on Modern Slavery law in the UK, after first NeilMcRae and then jlm33 made posts on Pinball Info concerning it. To me it sounds like this is something the police should be interested in. Repost of my post there:

Being curious, I had a little look at the following:

Modern Slavery Act 2015

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/30/section/3/enacted

Section 5a, 5b/c and 6a are particularly relevant, given both the nature of Dave's allegations, including Andrew purportedly trying to induce him to make false representations to claim benefits to which he would not otherwise be entitled, and that Dave is likely to qualify as a vulnerable person (Asperger's).

-----------

Securing services etc by force, threats or deception
(5)The person is subjected to force, threats or deception designed to induce him or her—

(a)to provide services of any kind,
(b)to provide another person with benefits of any kind, or
(c)to enable another person to acquire benefits of any kind.

Securing services etc from children and vulnerable persons
(6)Another person uses or attempts to use the person for a purpose within paragraph (a), (b) or (c) of subsection (5), having chosen him or her for that purpose on the grounds that—

(a)he or she is a child, is mentally or physically ill or disabled, or has a family relationship with a particular person, and
(b)an adult, or a person without the illness, disability, or family relationship, would be likely to refuse to be used for that purpose.

----------

#21859 5 years ago

That 1 upvote is really ruining the post reaching a nice rounded 300 downvotes!

#21860 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That 1 upvote is really ruining the post reaching a nice rounded 300 downvotes!

Yeah but it sure was funny/classic bangerjay

#21861 5 years ago

And as if by magic 300!

He may have more failed businesses than Snow White has dwarves, but he’s up there now with the great pinball assholes like Jpop & ShitB!

FF5560A1-C911-4877-802A-57C5AB14C1EF (resized).jpegFF5560A1-C911-4877-802A-57C5AB14C1EF (resized).jpeg

#21862 5 years ago

Serious question: anyone have an alien translite/backglass for sale?

#21863 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Serious question: anyone have an alien translite/backglass for sale?

I don't, but I do have one of the 28" limited edition LE Backglass posters from Brian Allen. Was really looking forward to hanging that in a room with an Alien pin. But, I don't think that's going to happen now. I wonder if there is any market for the signed & numbered poster?

#21864 5 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I didnt say he doesn't deserve everything he gets but putting his family and kids at risk because of some nut job with a "vendetta" by posting his home address IS f'd up. Next.

Different approach here in the UK, we don't have guns and stuff, just bailiffs and debt collectors...

#21865 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Different approach here in the UK, we don't have guns and stuff, just bailiffs and debt collectors...

Statistically London is apparently now second only to Bangladesh in knife violence so you do indeed have "stuff" that be used against somebody and their family.

#21866 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I don't, but I do have one of the 28" limited edition LE Backglass posters from Brian Allen. Was really looking forward to hanging that in a room with an Alien pin. But, I don't think that's going to happen now. I wonder if there is any market for the signed & numbered poster?

I also have 2 of these. I'm in Belgium so if anyone in Europe is interested then let me know..

#21867 5 years ago

In the meantime... a street artist has just repainted a technical building near my workplace. Love it!

IMG_8296 (resized).JPGIMG_8296 (resized).JPG

#21868 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I don't, but I do have one of the 28" limited edition LE Backglass posters from Brian Allen.

I have one as well. Nice art!

#21869 5 years ago

Pinside Class of 2018 photo

Sometimes good things can come from bad situations. Maybe we should all keep this image in mind when we go about sniping and fighting amongst ourselves. We do have a common bond here as Pinball enthusiasts and I think that often gets lost.

(Votes are still trickling in so I may swap this photo later)

Comment Link here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/426#post-4364220

zzzzzzzz123 (resized).pngzzzzzzzz123 (resized).png

#21870 5 years ago

Need 13 more to make it even!

#21871 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Pinside Class of 2018 photo
Looks like Bangerjay has declared himself Class Clown.
Sometimes good things can come from bad situations. Maybe we should all keep this image in mind when we go about sniping and fighting amongst ourselves. We do have a common bond here as Pinball enthusiasts and I think that often gets lost.
(Votes are still trickling in so I may swap this photo later)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/426#post-4364220

Someone needs to let BangerJay know that he clicked the wrong arrow by mistake.

#21872 5 years ago

The community has spoken Andrew.. EVERYBODY (-1) agrees that you are a complete douche bag and full of shit.

#21873 5 years ago
Quoted from Radagast:

Someone needs to let BangerJay know that he clicked the wrong arrow by mistake.

That could harm his street cred at the Clown Academy.

#21874 5 years ago

Is Cointaker refunding deposits??

#21875 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The community has spoken Andrew.. EVERYBODY (-1) agrees that you are a complete douche bag and full of shit.

Now let's see if we can get this up to 300 upvotes !

#21876 5 years ago

Shit! I had forgotten to downvote it! I'm in now though.

#21877 5 years ago

So, after 1 year of getting my deposit back, I finally had an opportunity to play an Alien. 20180506_134356 (resized).jpg20180506_134356 (resized).jpg

There are seemingly endless posts of shot analysis, game descriptions, and gameplay videos. I'll offer my opinion and it is this: it is a crying shame this is not getting mass produced.

I got to play about 10 games on one, Polk PSW10 sub rocking the already stellar sound system. All the room lights off, and this game has atmosphere like nothing I've seen. The sounds, videos, and call outside are SO well incorporated. Orchestra score/music was excellent - nearly the same quality as the OST of the movies.

I never did Alien gameplay, only Aliens. WeirPinball did the Alien gameplay, so I got to see both. Man, this game is just on its own level. I loved the "You Failed" videos on each ball, especially the Dallas tunnel clips - so well done. All the videos are integrated so well, and I never ever noticed all the switches missing and that they are UNDER the playfield. What a solid presentation. The Alien head picking up the ball is very cool to see IRL, and I loved that it opens and closes its mouth sporadically throughout gameplay. Like an alien TRex from JP .

Ambush MB, holy smokes, what a fantastic start to a MB. All the lights go off, Hudson drops the "how could they cut the power, man???" Line, the Aliens show up crawling on the ceiling.....just...wow.

This should have made it. It's not fair that so few made it out of the warehouse. This was something special and would have forced some pinball makers to seriously upgrade their game. I am in pure awe...WHEN the game is functioning properly. Unfortunately, the one I played did go down after about 2 hours of play, but those 2 hours were amazing.

If you have a chance to play one, it's not even a question. The question is "how many games????" because this is one everyone should get to experience.

Word to the wise: be tech savvy if you buy one. Some people dont know how to take the glass off their games, or they're too scared to even change a bulb. This is not the game for them. It is practically a prototype game, and it will require a lot more attention than any mass produced game.

Loved playing it. I would almost buy one of the $9k games, but I cannot justify that price tag for what is, in essence, an "exotic" in pinball. It just needs too much attention - at least the one I played on. Some will say "I did one adjustment and mine has been fine since". Trust me, I speak from experience, they are NOT all that way.

Such a shame it won't be given a long life of production. This was something different in all the right ways.

20180506_140848 (resized).jpg20180506_140848 (resized).jpg

#21878 5 years ago

If that Pinball News article is shown in court, Andrew is going to regret many of his statements.

(Affirmation of ownership, responsibilities, tax implications, contractual agreements, ....)

Thanks to Pinball News for posting the Q & A. Given they shared a room with Andrew, that had to be a hard message to send.

#21879 5 years ago

Looks like I will be needing to update the class picture at some point.

zzzzz Pinside H added (2) (resized).pngzzzzz Pinside H added (2) (resized).png

#21880 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So, after 1 year of getting my deposit back, I finally had an opportunity to play an Alien.
There are seemingly endless posts of shot analysis, game descriptions, and gameplay videos. I'll offer my opinion and it is this: it is a crying shame this is not getting mass produced.

It's sad so few have had a chance to play this game. Anyone near me who wants to play one; send a PM

#21881 5 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

If that Pinball News article is shown in court, Andrew is going to regret many of his statements.
(Affirmation of ownership, responsibilities, tax implications, contractual agreements, ....)
Thanks to Pinball News for posting the Q & A. Given they shared a room with Andrew, that had to be a hard message to send.

I'd love to hear him explain to a court what he means by 'juggling', and what it specifically entailed, given the context of the questions asked, and against the backdrop of the company accounts he signed off on ... and stonewalling refunds & order fulfilment, service requests, unpaid contractors, 'voluntary' staff and supposedly unpaid landlords ... all going back years.

#21882 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

be tech savvy if you buy one. Some people dont know how to take the glass off their games, or they're too scared to even change a bulb. This is not the game for them.

#21883 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I cannot justify that price tag for what is, in essence, an "exotic" in pinball. It just needs too much attention - at least the one I played on. Some will say "I did one adjustment and mine has been fine since". Trust me, I speak from experience, they are NOT all that way.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Honestly have never seen anyone drag on and on and on so ambiguously to try and claim he has uncovered some fatal flaw in the game...

Quoted from Whysnow:

you claimed the physical design seriously hampered playability...

Hilton, it was pretty clear you weren't going to be satisfied with my 'fatal flaw' analysis nothing short of something that was going to blow the game up. aren't you glad that, in the end, there weren't any under the hood issues to worry about.

#21884 5 years ago

Can you guarantee that none of the Heighway Pinball investor or pre-order money was spent on the Curl Curl or to help fund your hydrofoil venture?

Yes. Absolutely no funds relating to investors or the company were used in this venture.

- Doesn't mention pre-order money.

When the investor group made their investment(s) in Heighway Pinball, what changes did they demand in return for that investment?

Other than my forced departure from the company, I cannot comment on the specifics of my departure – for legal reasons.

What can you do or say to all those people who paid money to you for games they never received and are now never likely to receive?

I deeply regret this situation. I did my very best and understand that I fell short of most people’s expectations. I sold the company, in good faith, in the full belief that everyone would receive their games or refunds. I believed the promises of the investor group – like everyone else did. The end result is nothing short of shameful.

- Which is it sold the company or asked to leave?

Did you pay yourself a salary at Heighway Pinball?

Yes.

How much was that?

In year 4 it was £40,000 for the year and in year 5 it was £45,000.

- What about years 1 - 3?

If you were a customer who prepaid and never received a game, what would you do?

I would be asking serious questions of the investor group and how they apparently misled everyone for the reasons I have stated in this interview.

In hindsight, I very much regret that we took pre-orders for Alien.

- This money should have been ring fenced and never used for operating costs.

#21885 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

So, after 1 year of getting my deposit back, I finally had an opportunity to play an Alien.
I got to play about 10 games on one, Polk PSW10 sub rocking the already stellar sound system. All the room lights off, and this game has atmosphere like nothing I've seen. The sounds, videos, and call outside are SO well incorporated. Orchestra score/music was excellent - nearly the same quality as the OST of the movies.
I never did Alien gameplay, only Aliens. WeirPinball did the Alien gameplay, so I got to see both. Man, this game is just on its own level. I loved the "You Failed" videos on each ball, especially the Dallas tunnel clips - so well done. All the videos are integrated so well, and I never ever noticed all the switches missing and that they are UNDER the playfield. What a solid presentation. The Alien head picking up the ball is very cool to see IRL, and I loved that it opens and closes its mouth sporadically throughout gameplay. Like an alien TRex from JP .
Ambush MB, holy smokes, what a fantastic start to a MB. All the lights go off, Hudson drops the "how could they cut the power, man???" Line, the Aliens show up crawling on the ceiling.....just...wow.
This should have made it. It's not fair that so few made it out of the warehouse. This was something special and would have forced some pinball makers to seriously upgrade their game. I am in pure awe...WHEN the game is functioning properly. Unfortunately, the one I played did go down after about 2 hours of play, but those 2 hours were amazing.
If you have a chance to play one, it's not even a question. The question is "how many games????" because this is one everyone should get to experience.
Word to the wise: be tech savvy if you buy one. Some people dont know how to take the glass off their games, or they're too scared to even change a bulb. This is not the game for them. It is practically a prototype game, and it will require a lot more attention than any mass produced game.
Loved playing it. I would almost buy one of the $9k games, but I cannot justify that price tag for what is, in essence, an "exotic" in pinball. It just needs too much attention - at least the one I played on. Some will say "I did one adjustment and mine has been fine since". Trust me, I speak from experience, they are NOT all that way.
Such a shame it won't be given a long life of production. This was something different in all the right ways.

perfectly said - felt the same way. Once you get a chance to play one that is working you just get it. It's on another level yet it does require technical expertise which is a shame but when it works, it's one of the best. Although it will be a miracle if this machine were to be mass produced by a company with financial chops, I'll be there (again).

#21886 5 years ago

So what do you guys think will happen to Alien prices in the collector market in the long run.

Drop or rise?
Full Throttles you could not give away the past 2 years.

What now that production has stopped?

Will Heighway machines become collectable all of a sudden?

#21887 5 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

So what do you guys think will happen to Alien prices in the collector market in the long run.
Drop or rise?
Full Throttles you could not give away the past 2 years.
What now that production has stopped?
Will Heighway machines become collectable all of a sudden?

Who knows. Right now it seems like everyone is asking 9. so up slightly?
Afaik FT is way more rare...

Edit; I think the big thing will be io boards.. if you can get some kind of replacement; value up.. if you have a boat anchor when one dies, value down.

#21888 5 years ago
Quoted from Marv:

In hindsight, I very much regret that we took pre-orders for Alien.

- This money should have been ring fenced and never used for operating costs.

fantasy... The reality is companies need enough capital to expect to run in the red for several cycles of the business because everything will be operating in the red until you get established. The games were going to cost more than they took in regardless because of ramp-up costs and the reality that you had no economies of scale and every initial cost to absorb. You need massive capital up front, and savvy spending to ensure you don't run out of runway. HWP seems to have failed on both those points.

It maybe nice to think "you should keep all that money separate so you can return it if you failed..." - but it's no where near reality.

#21889 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Afaik FT is way more rare...
Edit; I think the big thing will be io boards.. if you can get some kind of replacement; value up.. if you have a boat anchor when one dies, value down.

Capcom boards are unobtainium... yet BBB still holds it's value. Same with other rare games. People say HWP is out of business... yeah well so is every other pinball company that was started prior to 1997

The Alien parts shouldn't contain anything that is unobtainium... it's just a matter of someone having the incentive to reverse and design new equivalent parts.

#21890 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Asking and sold for is two different things. Has any of them actually sold since the announcement? If so, for how much? Considering how many exists, seems there are a quite of few up for sale. - correction - only 2 currently listed, though there are a few more that were taken down over the last month because the owners decided to keep them or possibly sold elsewhere. One is listed as "sold for 9200".

I'm not sure FT is a good gauge, as its theme just lacks the same broad appeal of Alien, which was (is) a dream theme for many.

#21891 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Looks like I will be needing to update the class picture at some point.

I'd guess that Whysnow was just bummed at how quickly the conversation in this thread moved on from him to more pertinent topics.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde

#21892 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

fantasy... The reality is companies need enough capital to expect to run in the red for several cycles of the business because everything will be operating in the red until you get established. The games were going to cost more than they took in regardless because of ramp-up costs and the reality that you had no economies of scale and every initial cost to absorb. You need massive capital up front, and savvy spending to ensure you don't run out of runway. HWP seems to have failed on both those points.
It maybe nice to think "you should keep all that money separate so you can return it if you failed..." - but it's no where near reality.

The only thing pre-order money should be used for is parts for those machines, and the labor to assemble it, using that money to fund R&D, create an assembly line, overhead, lavish parties, etc. pretty much guarantees you wont have money to actually build machines, unless you sell more and use that money to build the first machines, and then sell more to fund those, etc. Obviously we saw Jpop do this and fail, Heighway do this and fail, JJP did this, but managed to get a cash infusion before it imploded under its own weight, jury still out on DP.

CGC took deposits on MMr, not sure how much if any want to R&D, AP took no money at all and spooky, I don't recall taking any money up front, but now takes deposits to get valid demand estimates and then uses the payments in batches to buy parts. I could be wrong, but I don't think multimorphic used customer money to get up and running either. So it can be done the right way.

#21893 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'd guess that whysnow was just bummed at how quickly the conversation in this thread moved on from him to more pertinent topics.
"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde

nah, just getting caught up and saw people were keeping track of thumbs. Just having a little fun and figured Kim would get a kick out of the thumbs up for the screenshot. I have been actively working to have a little more fun sort of ribbing with Kim rather than the diskish sort of ribbing we have both been part of in the past.

#21894 5 years ago

I think if you buy an Alien now and hold onto it for 20 years you'll probably do fine but I don't think it's going to go crazy in the short term... I mean, you're talking 8k-9k starting, unlike the people who went in on BBB for $4500. I think the whole "damn I missed out" really drove BBB sales for years.

#21895 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Quoted from flynnibus:

Capcom boards are unobtainium... yet BBB still holds it's value. Same with other rare games. People say HWP is out of business... yeah well so is every other pinball company that was started prior to 1997
The Alien parts shouldn't contain anything that is unobtainium... it's just a matter of someone having the incentive to reverse and design new equivalent parts.

It will come down to this. If they can be kept running then I think they will shoot up in value. If they can't then they will crash...so time will tell. That being said flynnibus is right and this community has kept some odd games up and running (we should include the pin2000 games).

FT might go up a little in the long run but will likely never command the price that Alien will. Theme is huge and while FT was a fun game (I thought) Alien is even better...so more collectible them and better overall game experience will keep it above FT (If they can be kept running).

#21896 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

He repeatedly claimed that all deposits, in part or in full, were fully refundable, and at least to me, that they were not used to fund development or ongoing expenses. Indeed, for the former to be true, so must the latter, especially in a company which was underfunded according to his own words.

They clearly weren't, they clearly were used, and that was the fantasy that he peddled.

If the company wasn't sufficiently capitalised, then no customers' money should have been taken. Not under the terms presented.

That is the reality, as you put it.

He states that the company was underfunded, he was 'juggling', and yet that it was not a Ponzi or pyramid. If it lacked funding, and pre-order money (some of it 50% or 100% paid) was spent and wasn't refundable, the company had minimal to no cash flow for long periods and large overheads, then surely that means by definition the company was insolvent, and a pyramid (needed the money from new orders to fulfil existing ones). There seem to have been plenty of fabricated or misleading reports on the part of the operator, and intent could be claimed on the basis of this interview. So would that not make it a Ponzi?

Is there any other credible explanation left?

#21897 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

How is there any other credible explanation?

Money grows on trees?

#21898 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The reality is companies need enough capital to expect to run in the red for several cycles of the business because everything will be operating in the red until you get established... You need massive capital up front, and savvy spending to ensure you don't run out of runway.

then why weren't people questioning/investigating Andrew as to whether he had sufficient funding to finance such an operation instead of assuming he had the situation covered? he wasn't going to be able to convert his thousands of up votes into pounds sometime in the future.

#21899 5 years ago

These games will never leave my collection. It's not going to be any problems repairing these games.

DSC_0023 (resized).JPGDSC_0023 (resized).JPG

#21900 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

then why weren't people questioning/investigating Andrew as to whether he had sufficient funding to finance such an operation instead of assuming he had the situation covered? he wasn't going to be able to convert his thousands of up votes into pounds sometime in the future.

You're a very cantankerous person. Are you the same IRL or just on Pinside?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
9,999 (OBO)
There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 438 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/438 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.