zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 435 of 601.
#21701 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Yup!
The guys calling it shit played a poor example, or just don't have good taste.

It's clear now that a LOT of changes happened between the pre-production games that went to all the shows and out to locations vs the production games that eventually shipped. My game has been mostly trouble free. It's a great game with unbelievable code and sound integration. One of my favorites to play (all time).

#21702 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

It's clear now that a LOT of changes happened between the pre-production games that went to all the shows and out to locations vs the production games that eventually shipped. My game has been mostly trouble free. It's a great game with unbelievable code and sound integration. One of my favorites to play (all time).

Guys - we're talking about Levi here. Old boys club dweller who acts as if he's the pinball whisperer.

He can't believe people actually like Alien? Please. Not even worth a response. Owners of FULL production games should speak to that - the game is still one of the best (personal best for me) that's out there for the same reason other OWNERS mentioned. Unbelievable code, sound and gameplay integration.

#21703 5 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

WHEN YOU'RE A TAFF
YOU'RE A TAFF ALL THE WAY
FROM THE FIRST PONTYPRIDD
TO THE LAST CARDIFF BAY

I donated..please buy a pint or two with the funds!

#21704 5 years ago

Gofundme won't post my comment...
"Andrew heighway is a douche bag"

#21705 5 years ago

Unable to donate?

I tried multiple times from two cards..

"Here's a couple of bones from a silverball lover. I can't tell you how much Alien I played at Pocketeers while working in the buff for 4 months. You made me a better person, great game "

I'll try donating again tomorrow.

#21706 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I recall being ridiculed last year when I reported issues with Alien after playing it at the Allentown show.
Ball launcher was lousy, loud, clanky and had trouble launching balls.
Xeno head, the main gimmick of the game, was 100% broken and non functional.
The ramps and other metal parts were of dubious quality and shitty cosmetic appearance for an $8000 game.
I was simply reporting on my experience with the game and the Alien fan boys didn't want to hear about it. Many chuckles were had at my thoughts of the game quality.
But I'm not the type to say, I told you so, to those fan boys.

9D5CB0D4-0A46-4AB1-8F35-C1C440201975 (resized).jpeg9D5CB0D4-0A46-4AB1-8F35-C1C440201975 (resized).jpeg

#21707 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Alright, story time, strap in.
By the time I was really doing the playfield seriously the freedom lockdown had already happened. I was told I could use the assets I was given, and that was it, and if I did something 'original' it would be rejected and create problems. So I basically squeezed blood from a stone and did the best I could with what I had.
I should note that this was my first playfield design, and I never saw an assembled white wood, because one didn't exist, not to mention I'm here in Southern California and the game development was in Wales. So it was pretty challenging, I was flying a bit blind. If I did another playfield design I'd definitely lean on my first experience, and hopefully be better at some things. But what that means is hard to say, keep in mind that aside from the Expo prototype I've still never stood in front of the machine, let alone played it and gotten a sense of what might have helped players. I don't think I've really finished learning even the first lessons, if that makes sense.
Well lesson one, don't do remote pinball development.
Anyways, I figured Fox would come back with comments, and that at least in the give and take I'd get some sense of things and could hopefully push some things in directions. I wanted to see some more biomechanical stuff, you can see where I was trying to experiment with the slingshot plastics. But I didn't think I could really draw my own and have it approved with the way Andrew was telling me things.
What happened instead was Fox sat on the design for 2 months (well it seemed they did, remember I wasn't allowed to talk to them, and can only count on what Andrew told me, and I don't trust him for shit anymore, so who knows). And then the word came back, approved, don't need to change a thing.
Blink blink.
Okay? So first thing I'm thinking is "shit, they don't want a single dinky change? What else could I have gotten away with?!" Like, I was bracing for a long ass back and forth, seems like that's what happened with all the Stern stories I'd heard. I know that was the story with GOT, Keith Elwin has talked about Maiden wanting all kinds of changes. It was weird.
It's funny, but I was almost disappointed they approved it, if that makes sense. I thought there'd be a process, and we could grow it during it. And then I finally did see the game at Expo, and I could see what was covered by ramps or whatever that I couldn't before. And I would have loved to have a stab at revising some things, nothing specific I can name, just take some pics, sit down with it all, see what I could push a little further. But Andrew said nope, we can't risk them throwing a wrench in things, it's approved, it's done.
So that was basically that. And look, I'm just gonna be blunt about this part, around this point in time a lot of bullshit was becoming clear. This was before Andrew stabbed me in the back by hiring that artist without telling me to do that weird off model comic book backglass, that was some final straw shit, but even before that our relationship was dissolving. It's clear now I was just getting more of the 'real Andrew', but I didn't realize at the time just how f$&^d things really were, just that I was unhappy and it was getting shitty.
Keep in mind I'm in this for a couple years worth of time now. Not just doing art, but on weekly calls, trying to help manage the US team, in our Slack channels every day doing what I could to help this game come along. It wasn't just a 'hired gun' thing, do a couple photoshoppy things and call it a day, I was really emotionally invested. And I hadn't been paid a dime. I was out my costs from buying reference models, I had a Big Chap bust, I had a box full of toys and shit (this is when I thought I would be allowed to do my own original work), I bought my own plane tickets and hotel rooms for Expo two years in a row when I was there talking in front of audiences as a Heighway rep, it was starting to feel like some bullshit. My contract says that stuff should have been paid for, but I think everyone knows how that went.
Anyways, the blunt part was I was done. F— all this, I'm tired, I'm burned out, I'm not seeing shit for this, I'm not even getting to do my own process, WTF was I doing? And I checked out. I did what I could to see the rest of the game through, at this point I was just in it to support the US team, love those guys. I was the one who created the airlock LCD concept, I hated the stupid Queen Coffee Can. After Expo I fought to kill it and won that battle. I did the LE backglass, that Andrew then tried to screw me on by having that guy basically redraw it. And then of course it all went stupid when the LE switched to having the big LCD by default and the full backglass art became useless.
People might remember that I just stopped posting in this thread for months. I drained the thread, I couldn't deal, I was just depressed by it all, and bound by an NDA that meant I couldn't even speak up. I give two shits about any of that now, if Andrew is reading this I wouldn't wipe my ass with the contract you never honored. But at the time I was trying to stay professional in a jacked up situation.
Anyways, that's probably enough typing. Here, I went back through my old photo shoots, I've got tons of stuff like this. This was that bust I bought for reference, with polyvinyl slime dripping off it, was going to use stuff like this to paint over in Photoshop. Only thing that ever survived from all of that is if you check the LE art carefully there's Kane in his spacesuit amongst the eggs, that's an action figure, heh.

So knowing now how full of shit Heighway was it makes you wonder if he ever even submitted the playfield art?

Maybe Fox won’t notice the little internal details like erm.......the playfield

#21708 5 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

So knowing now how full of shit Heighway was it makes you wonder if he ever even submitted the playfield art?

That would be the best part of a lawsuit, the discovery, would love to know what actually went on all those years via email etc.

#21709 5 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

See my other story some who knows how many pages back about actually talking to Fox finally. Got some stuff for the LE backglass cleared. It's all legit, the license is, or was, real, they saw it all. Like I said before, was an easy phone call, I handled months of bullshit in like 10 minutes, no joke. Andrew was a control freak, should have just let me do my job, I'm used to working with big brands. Not saying I'm the damn Fox whisperer, who knows what would have happened, but at the end of the day Fox just wants the product to look good and right, and so do we, I'm sure we could have come to reasonable agreements about how to make that happen.

foxemail.jpgfoxemail.jpg

#21710 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Hopefully one of the GOOD pinball companies will consider picking Dave up given his proven track record.
Feel like moving to Chicago?

I know it's easy to suggest to someone to just move or change their life or whatever, but I hope Dave does find a home in the industry. It seems to me the passion for pinball is still there, so just needs to find the right outlet.

#21711 5 years ago

Just as an FYI, I tried to donate to Dave yesterday and it wouldn't take my card. Tried again today with the same card but made sure that the first name field was the same as on the card and it took it. It was a "Jeff vs Jeffrey" issue. Minor detail...... important safety tip. Much like not crossing the streams.

Also, I saw where Jersey Jack donated. A very cool gesture.

#21712 5 years ago
Quoted from sandersj:

Also, I saw where Jersey Jack donated. A very cool gesture.

I saw that too. Kind of classy of Jack. Kudos' to all that are kicking in.

#21713 5 years ago

Yeah, the names that are cropping up on the list - JJP, Ben Heck, Kaneda, and so many more - mean as much to me for support as the contributions do. I'm blown away.

#21714 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not even worth a response.

"so here's another redundant response where I restate the same stuff and lob personal insults. Also Iron Maiden sucks in case you haven't heard"

Look, I played it, I think it's a piece of shit. A bunch of other people (in this very thread!) played it and agree. THE PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED AND BUILT IT say it was poorly and cheaply engineered, and in industry terms, a piece of shit. All of the dirt coming out the last week or so confirms this. The game is a lemon.

I don't see why you take this so personally. We are all entitled to our opinions. I disagree with you but I don't go after you personally. And, I don't get my feelings hurt when you continue to pointlessly whine about Iron Maiden's music.

Lay off Judas Priest though. That will really piss me off!

#21715 5 years ago

I don't understand why there is such hyperbole when it comes to opinions about a game. If you don't like the game or don't enjoy playing it, why not say you just don't care for it or tell why you don't like the game. Saying the game is "a piece of shit" is really a terrible cut to the talented people that put hundreds of hours and years of their life making it. Express better!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"so here's another redundant response where I restate the same stuff and lob personal insults. Also Iron Maiden sucks in case you haven't heard"
Look, I played it, I think it's a piece of shit. A bunch of other people (in this very thread!) played it and agree. THE PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED IT say it was poorly engineered, and in industry terms, a piece of shit. All of the dirt coming out the last week or so confirms this. The game is a lemon.
I don't see why you take this so personally. We are all entitled to our opinions. I disagree with you but I don't go after you personally. And, I don't get my feelings hurt when you continue to pointlessly whine about Iron Maiden's music.

#21716 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I don't understand why there is such hyperbole when it comes to opinions about a game. If you don't like the game or don't enjoy playing it, why not say you just don't care for it or tell why you don't like the game. Saying the game is "a piece of shit" is really a terrible cut to the talented people that put hundreds of hours and years of their life making it. Express better!

No, it's not, it's a statement of opinion from personal experience, and a warning for anybody thinking of shelling out $10K or whatever insane prices people are going to want for this thing.

It's certainly not an insult to anybody, except blind fanboys. The people who built this thing are almost UNIFIED in agreement with me, so how is it an insult? They did their best work but were screwed by inept management and purposeful industrial sabotage in the form of blatant corner-cutting and disregard for quality that came from the top. Haven't you read the recent interviews?

The designers are as much victims as the people who bought the game or had their money stolen, and I appreciate their candor and honesty (despite their ridiculous NDAs) in the last couple of weeks as they let us all in on the true story.

#21717 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, it's not, it's a statement of opinion from personal experience, and a warning for anybody thinking of shelling out $10K or whatever insane prices people are going to want for this thing.
It's certainly not an insult to anybody, except blind fanboys. The people who built this thing are almost UNIFIED in agreement with me, so how is it an insult? They did their best work but were screwed by inept management and purposeful industrial sabotage in the form of blatant corner-cutting and disregard for quality that came from the top. Haven't you read the recent interviews?
The designers are as much victims as the people who bought the game or had their money stolen, and I appreciate their candor and honesty (despite their ridiculous NDAs) in the last couple of weeks as they let us all in on the true story.

Why are you (and others who seem to have little or no ties to this title) still here? Your opinion (as well as the others with no skin in this title) has been logged; you (and those same others--not trying to single you out) seem to have nothing else to add beyond the same snarky one-liners.

#21718 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Why are you (and others who seem to have little or no ties to this title) still here? Your opinion (as well as the others with no skin in this title) has been logged; you (and those same others--not trying to single you out) seem to have nothing else to add beyond the same snarky one-liners.

The post you quoted is at least 10 lines.

And it's a fair question, and I appreciate you not singling me out (unlike certain people).. But as long as certain people continue to go out of their way to personally insult me, I'll probably occaisionally chime in with a response. You would too.

Besides, I don't get the whole "why are you posting messages on a message board" thing. That's the whole point and the reason Pinside exists.

So I guess it's more of an existential question?

Quoted from Astropin:

That's fine... you can have your opinion. Just curious, did you play a pre-production game or a production game? Big difference.

I have no idea. Which one is at Pockateers in Buffalo?

#21719 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look, I played it, I think it's a piece of shit. A bunch of other people (in this very thread!) played it and agree. THE PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED AND BUILT IT say it was poorly and cheaply engineered, and in industry terms, a piece of shit. All of the dirt coming out the last week or so confirms this. The game is a lemon.

That's fine... you can have your opinion. Just curious, did you play a pre-production game or a production game? Big difference.

#21720 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The people who built this thing are almost UNIFIED in agreement with me, so how is it an insult?

#21721 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Levi - I have no problem with people having their own opinion. You're completely correct in saying that. What I do take offense too is your bombastic attempt of putting this game down by not only being over the top (calling it a piece of sh*t......really? You don't see what's wrong with that?) but at the same time, insulting those that find it to be a good game. That's totally uncalled for. I might not like Iron Maiden but I would never say the people who don't like it are idiots or wrong in any fashion.

What I've taken away from your style is that you're someone who's been on these boards, hustling the pinball game for some time and therefore you believe your opinion is better than others. I'm not having any of that. I don't care how long you've been here I'm calling that BS out and I'm glad to see others do it as well (not just in this thread) but a lot of the other threads where you're putting something down and complaining.

Keep running your mouth and I'll be right there telling you the same thing. I've suggested this before and I'll say it again - just be considerate on how you come across on a message board. I remind myself of the same thing too.

btw - the developers are not UNIFIED in saying this game is a mess. Not sure where you got that from. I've seen opinions here and there but unified? C'mon now son. Stop it.

One day Levi we will understand each other. One day....beer on me.

#21722 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Keep running your mouth and I'll be right there telling you the same thing. .

So what happened to your "Let's agree to disagree" line? I was pretty cool with that! I don't want to fight with you man! You are slimy and have an extra set of jaws!!!

And yes I confess I think my opinion is the right one. But...I mean...don't we all?

#21723 5 years ago

I thought History Today was outlined on the questions thread?

"You see an old shoebox, that a small child would use to store marbles in?"
"Would it happen to contain other items of youthful interest, such as buttons and cotton reels?"
"Yes, and a pencil stuck into each side."
"Then I am familiar with such a method of storage, yes."
"That's your pinball machine, that is. That's you getting to All Out War multiball."
"...I see. You see an old videocassette tape?"
"Would this be VHS or Betamax?"
"Betamax, with daytime soap operas recorded on it and worn to the point of constant video static."
"I recall how such media would degenerate over time, yes."
"That's your latest code update, that is."

#21724 5 years ago

People who have a game in their possession are going to be biased. They’re not going to say the game was compromised as they don’t want the value of it to decrease.

The bottom line is that the game design, license and manufacturing was compromised since that was done in UK. There seems to have been some significant restrictions on the art from the license but the code/sound seems to be highlights of the game.

We can debate and argue about this till we’re blue in the face though.

#21725 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

People who have a game in their possession are going to be biased. They’re not going to say the game was compromised as they don’t want the value of it to decrease.

I wouldn't say I'm "biased" as much as "experienced". The game is great (period). I don't really care what the value does as I have no plans to sell anytime soon...unless someone offers "stupid money".

Where exactly did they "cheap out"? The game is built like a tank...my Xenomorph has worked from day one...all my switches and sensors work...the code and sound are right at the top for any pinball game ever created (IMHO).

Yes they could have "cleaned up" the wiring a little better...doesn't affect gameplay. I have no ghosting or clear coat issues. My scoop has never slammed the ball down onto the playfield (as was reported by a couple people). Where are the "compromises"?

#21726 5 years ago

Meh, it looked, played and felt like an Alien themed pinball machine. It was purposefully dark, the video graphics looked like they came from the respective movies, etc. It did everything I would've expected an Alien pin to do. I think I would've been happy to have bought one, were one to disregard for a moment the chaos and drama of the companies and individuals behind it.

At no point playing or looking at it did I think "man this feels cheap", quite the opposite.

Full disclosure: I only played on one (an Alien LE) at a guys house from whom I was buying another pin, I have no idea about reliability (the ball launch was finicky on it, but everything else worked fine), etc.

EDIT: Astropin beat me to it.

#21727 5 years ago

Will Heighway/Andrew/Pinball Brothers be at Pinfest in Allentown?

#21728 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

#21729 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Where are the "compromises"?

apparently you received the real 'limited edition',
one of the few uncompromised examples.

#21730 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is this sarcasm or a serious question?

#21731 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I wouldn't say I'm "biased" as much as "experienced". The game is great (period). I don't really care what the value does as I have no plans to sell anytime soon...unless someone offers "stupid money".
Where exactly did they "cheap out"? The game is built like a tank...my Xenomorph has worked from day one...all my switches and sensors work...the code and sound are right at the top for any pinball game ever created (IMHO).
Yes they could have "cleaned up" the wiring a little better...doesn't affect gameplay. I have no ghosting or clear coat issues. My scoop has never slammed the ball down onto the playfield (as was reported by a couple people). Where are the "compromises"?

I would of liked Dennis Nordman to of designed the game from beginning to end. I would of liked Sigourney Weaver in it and i would of liked some more freedom with the art. It might be built like a tank and it might be “good” but it had potential to be “great”.

#21732 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Is this sarcasm or a serious question?

Serious. Obviously they won’t have a table/stand, but I wonder if any of them will be attending just to get involved in the community and enjoy the Pinball excitement and atmosphere.

#21733 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Serious. Obviously they won’t have a table/stand, but I wonder if any of them will be attending just to get involved in the community and enjoy the Pinball excitement and atmosphere.

Ok, I gotcha now. I was thinking something completely different when I read your question.

#21734 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

See my other story some who knows how many pages back about actually talking to Fox finally. Got some stuff for the LE backglass cleared. It's all legit, the license is, or was, real, they saw it all. Like I said before, was an easy phone call, I handled months of bullshit in like 10 minutes, no joke. Andrew was a control freak, should have just let me do my job, I'm used to working with big brands. Not saying I'm the damn Fox whisperer, who knows what would have happened, but at the end of the day Fox just wants the product to look good and right, and so do we, I'm sure we could have come to reasonable agreements about how to make that happen.

Cool, that looks pretty legit .

I remember back in the day being all excited as you was teasing the playfield art reveal then along came rubber ducks who gate crashed the party with that crappy flyer image

Was really mad at the time. Ha

#21735 5 years ago

post deleted by Pinside Staff

#21736 5 years ago

No, none of them have ever been to Allentown nor will they ever go to the Allentown show. The closest you'll you see of a Heighway pinball would be if cointaker brought the pre-production Alien for people to play.

Quoted from jonesjb:

#21737 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

post deleted

In before the red ink death ray strikes.

#21738 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

post deleted

Did you have posts edited by the mods? I looked back and your post laying out a crash and burn scenario -- which seems on-point in light of what actually appears to have happened -- is still there:

Quoted from Msch:

Guys, get your money out of heighway right now. They are crashing as we speak. The investors are going to sell all the assets and fold the company. Been saying this for months.

(This was only your second post in the thread, so I'm not sure who you'd been saying it to for months). You also later clarified that this was your opinion and not based on direct knowledge, and didn't cite any sources that might have verified your statements. I'm sure you had your reasons for keeping everything anonymous, but that does make it harder for people to put stock in your words.

#21739 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

post deleted

I isolated your posts and its a revealing read of warnings to get the fuck out of this game. Well predicted.

Another kind soul warned me as well last year at Pinfest and it took me a while to heed the warning.

#21740 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

post deleted

He seems nice.

#21741 5 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Another kind soul warned me as well last year at Pinfest and it took me a while to heed the warning.

#21742 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did you have posts edited by the mods? I looked back and your post laying out a crash and burn scenario -- which seems on-point in light of what actually appears to have happened -- is still there:

(This was only your second post in the thread, so I'm not sure who you'd been saying it to for months). You also later clarified that this was your opinion and not based on direct knowledge, and didn't cite any sources that might have verified your statements. I'm sure you had your reasons for keeping everything anonymous, but that does make it harder for people to put stock in your words.

Sometimes posts get completely deleted. Like they never happened.
BTDT, got the T-shirt & coffee mug.

#21743 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

post deleted

Add bringing out the worst in folks to Andy’s lifetime achievements...

#21744 5 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I isolated your posts and its a revealing read of warnings to get the fuck out of this game. Well predicted.

Does it even make a difference?

When was the last time anybody got an actual refund from Heighway? a year? 2 years?

Quoted from MrBally:

Sometimes posts get completely deleted. Like they never happened.
BTDT, got the T-shirt & coffee mug.

Our favorite Pinside sump pump owner has had what seems like hundreds of posts expunged from the record. No idea why.

#21745 5 years ago

Sorry if this has been mentioned as I've been trying to keep up. It seems Andrew had NDAs, (amoung other contracts) with many people and was happy to threaten legal action against anyone he felt was in violation or threatened his company. That said it seems he had breached many contracts with employees, vendors, landlords, etc. Is ANYONE considering legal action for his breach of contract(s)? It seems unbelievable to me that someone can burn so many people and sail away without any legal recourse.

My sincere apologies to everyone that had the displeasure of crossing paths with this guy. How a person like this can look at themselves in the mirror every morning and not feel total shame and remorse is completely beyond my comprehension.

#21746 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Does it even make a difference?
When was the last time anybody got an actual refund from Heighway? a year? 2 years?

Worked for a chargeback. Discover Card - No hassle.

There were some scattered refunds in the refund thread with Heighway 2.0 (the silent liquidation brothers).

ANDREW JUST SCAMMED HIS WAY OUT OF THE INTERVIEW - questions for andrew thread

#21747 5 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Sorry if this has been mentioned as I've been trying to keep up. It seems Andrew had NDAs, (amoung other contracts) with many people and was happy to threaten legal action against anyone he felt was in violation of threatened his company. That said it seems he had breached many contracts with employees, vendors, landlords, etc. Is ANYONE considering legal action for his breach of contract(s)? It seems unbelievable to me that someone can burn so many people and sail away without any legal recourse.
My sincere apologies to everyone that had the displeasure of crossing paths with this guy. How a person like this can look at themselves in the mirror every morning and not feel total shame and remorse is completely beyond my comprehension.

Andrew might have said things to people but, with few exceptions, he was acting on behalf of a company (Heighway Pinball). So, you, generally, can't take legal action against an individual, but you could against the company. That is if it existed anymore.

#21748 5 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Heighway 2.0 (the silent liquidation brothers).

This is excellent.

#21749 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Andrew might have said things to people but, with few exceptions, he was acting on behalf of a company (Heighway Pinball). So, you, generally, can't take legal action against an individual, but you could against the company. That is if it existed anymore.

Fraud is committed by individuals, as far as the law is concerned, not companies.

So if the allegations are true, then people certainly can take him to court, and yes he can be made to answer for the things he did.

Also, we're now hearing about stuff he supposedly did before he even started this company, including theft of property. btw Atlantis if you can, i'd dump all your communications and evidence of what went on into a zip or rar file and put it on dropbox or mega. That should remove any doubt, one way or the other.

#21750 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Heighway Re-Birth refunded my paid direct to Heighway LE machine cost in full last August or Sept. I had been in since Feb 2015. I was lucky, and their track record was not consistant obviously....but the new company was trying to make things right, at least initially.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 435 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/435 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.