zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 414 of 601.
#20651 5 years ago

HP must have a sweetheart deal for manufacturing space. When manufacturing starts, stops, barely starts etc, months and years drag on until the recurring costs suck every drop of air from the room, as the company becomes insolvent. On Pinside alone, we've seen many companies fail from up close. They mostly have the same qualities (high rent, too much space, ongoing salaries, expensive machinery, taxes and overhead). These destroy cash flow like a flesh eating bacteria if allowed to run on, and HP is not immune. Cash provided by HP owners covers some of these costs, yet it doesn't cover all. There's also money required for (inventory, work in process, shipping container deposits, insurance, unpaid bills, refund requests, high demand for replacement parts, increased shipping and currency fluctuations). There can't be enough to cover that because we haven't seen evidence of hundreds of games that would have shipped out, nor are they on the factory floor, nor are they steaming across the Atlantic.

If HP is having trouble raising cash to order parts they cannot dream of buying in bulk, that alone may add 50% to prices HP is being charged. Recent emails requesting LE guys pay up seems to be suspicious timing. Whatever the reason, if HP can't ship 25 Aliens a week at this point in time (and they haven't shown they can consistently make 5 a week) they are way under capitalized. So much so, it seems a certainty they'll close the doors before getting all promised games out. The writing is on the wall and I don't expect HP will be solvent on July 2019. Can someone make a death clock for me? The silver lining is that during the decline, HP will continue to build and ship games. More people will be getting them and that better include a lot of LE buyers who paid the first time.

#20652 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Are you going to make them without getting paid first? If not, how would it be any different to Heighway fessing up for all the parts to build them themselves. Why would you finance a competitor?

Wouldn’t you consider Planetary Pinball a competitor? I would.

#20653 5 years ago

I’m starting to wonder if HW can even make 25 100% working games at this point, not even in a week but over the course of a few months. I wonder how much longer CT will put up with this, and also keep stringing along buyers. Sucks for everyone involved, mostly to early HW direct buyers.

#20654 5 years ago

“The writing is on the wall and I don't expect HP will be solvent on July 2019“

Will they still be operating in July 2018? Shiiiiiiit

#20655 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

“The writing is on the wall and I don't expect HP will be solvent on July 2019“
Will they still be operating in July 2018? Shiiiiiiit

HaHaHa!

#20656 5 years ago

Boy, the ship that's carrying these to the states is travelling mighty sloooow......

#20657 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Interesting as multiple people here were told by CT to pay up and games would be shipping soon 4-6 weeks ago

It’s because they put their faith in these guys like they did with Jpop. Why do business with crappers? And to make a buck off new buyers that would be there anyhow if the current group had their shit together. They don’t and they suck.

I’m sure that’s why I got the email from Heighway asking if I wanted to complete my 2014 order when a green LE became “available”

I seriously don’t give a F if I ever see a pin. At this point here’s 2 middle fingers for Andrew and his hydrofoil

#20658 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s because they put their faith in these guys like they did with Jpop. Why do business with crappers?
I’m sure that’s why I got the email from Heighway asking if I wanted to complete my 2014 order when a green LE became “available”
I seriously don’t give a F if I ever see a pin. At this point here’s 2 middle fingers for Andrew and his hydrofoil

I feel gutted for everyone tied up in this mess, but one of the biggest problems surrounding Alien and Andrew was no one could say a bad word about him and his antics, without being shot down by the rabbid fanboys, who ironically don’t post in this thread anymore.

I was all for Andrew making this a success even with his shady reputation and at first he seemed to finally have his head screwed on but once the Hydrofoil rumours among other things started to do the rounds you knew something was going on, not to mention the delays and selling off prototype machines with the promise of a replacement production machine - that alone was insane, selling protos at a discount, to then ship a production game at no extra cost and ship the proto back? That’s not bad business, that’s bonkers or other wise none as flushing money down the toilet.

#20659 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

no one could say a bad word about him and his antics

Because they were under NDA ...

#20660 5 years ago
Quoted from CalibrunKnight:

Sadly, yes. I was looking into placing an order for a machine but there was so much that didn't add up.
I really don't care for the lack of information on the different versions, inconsistencies of the product images, and of course all the chatter about the machines here. Fortunately, CT is a legitimate business that understands not taking care of your customers is a great way to lose them. Until HW gets their program back I order, this ones gonna have to sit on the wish list.

If this is true, its over. CT was the last bastion of hope and HW may have just fucked that up. If I were cointaker, Id refund everyone's money even if they didnt want it and tell HW to figure it out.

#20661 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Because they were under NDA ...

Not *everyone*.

#20662 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I feel gutted for everyone tied up in this mess, but one of the biggest problems surrounding Alien and Andrew was no one could say a bad word about him and his antics, without being shot down by the rabbid fanboys, who ironically don’t post in this thread anymore.

It's an all too common pattern that you see with these wannabe startups.

Homepin and the local Aussie lapdogs that used to lurk around on pinside is another example. 95% of them have skulked back to the local AA forum hive safezone now that it has inevitably gone pear shaped and the official TBAG thread on here is a vacuum.

Devotee fanboy plebs in general are simply too stupidly servile to realise they are doing more harm than good with their slavish behaviour.

Quoted from Roostking:

If this is true, its over. CT was the last bastion of hope and HW may have just fucked that up.

No, there is another but he has his own agenda for now.

#20663 5 years ago

There is nothing on AA. I have one of these machines and can’t find anyone else’s experience with it in Australia except from the distributor.

#20664 5 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

There is nothing on AA. I have one of these machines and can’t find anyone else’s experience with it in Australia except from the distributor.

The distributor is a current paid up commercial sponsor on that forum.

He got reinstated through the Homepin loophole after being banned for life except that Homepin has subsequently been deemed persona non grata there so how to conduct commercial sales on a commercially biased forum without drawing the arbitrary ire of the Admin?

Machines are being sold locally in Australia (approaching 40 by last count) but to new money - those who are outside of the local pinball forum clique and either don't know the backstory or the risk of being able to obtain replacement parts in the future.

#20665 5 years ago

Obviously not everyone. I sure as hell was, that was my point, maybe I was too subtle about that for some people.

When I was being f—ed over, and I was watching other people get screwed it was pretty damn frustrating to contractually bound to not be able to say a thing. I couldn't even criticize Heighway in any way, language was written into what I signed. I wouldn't wipe my ass with that contract now, but there's no point in being able to speak anymore, clearly everyone understands how stupid things became.

Beating on Andrew won't help anything. Pinballs, freaking hydrofoils, whatever he's involved in, I want to be as far away from it as possible.

If you had a complaint about the work I did on the game there's a good chance I probably agreed with you and couldn't say anything. Did I ever share the story about finally getting to talk to Fox? Maybe I put it on Facebook. 3 years after starting on the project before I actually spoke to someone at the studio. Andrew was a control freak and didn't allow me any access. Couldn't even see emails from them.

For a long time I really did secretly wonder if this was Predator Part 2, and the license wasn't real. There were too many details to really think it was true, but I couldn't help but wonder still with the way I was kept in the dark.

Andrew kept making up new rules about what we were allowed to do with the license and assets. Went a complete 180° from what I was told at the beginning when I was brought on to later. All my attempts to just speak to someone at Fox or even just see an email with some guidelines got shot down.

Pinball art is just a side hobby thing for me, something I do for fun. Working with large companies and their brands is part of what I do for a living, I promise you that you're in no danger putting me on a phone call or email chain. I'm not going to screw anything up for the project. I'm a professional.

I just did the best I could with what I was given. What choice did I have? My only other option was to walk away, and screw over a team that I loved, and make things worse for the buyers.

Anyways, to finish the story, 3 years later the investors put me on an email chain with the studio. I suggested a quick phone call would make everything easier, since I'm practically in Fox's backyard. Crazy right?

Had a lovely chat with a woman in licensing, was easy, solved all the problems they had quickly. I swear, that 10 minute phone call was more illuminating than 3 years of playing telephone with Andrew. Makes me sad to wonder what could have been if I'd just been allowed to do my job and what I'm good at earlier. Maybe it wouldn't have changed the end much, but who knows.

As for what's going on now, I haven't a clue. I was promised a game, but now they're ignoring the emails about it, so maybe it's caught up in whatever container nonsense people are alluding to. If I had any information to share I would happily, it kills me that people are still in the dark and unhappy after all this time, but I just don't.

I'm told it's a fun game, I wouldn't even know. What a ride ...

#20666 5 years ago

Thanks Aurich. It's always interesting hearing the 'behind the scenes' stories - even if they are a bit painful in hindsight. The whole fiasco with the LE trans-light art really helped expose the operation for what it was.

#20667 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

For a long time I really did secretly wonder if this was Predator Part 2, and the license wasn't real.

Wow. This is an incredible statement and certainly an indictment of what all went on there, that these thoughts would even rattle around in your mind.

#20668 5 years ago

I was being subtle too.

#20669 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

When I was being f—ed over, and I was watching other people get screwed it was pretty damn frustrating to contractually bound to not be able to say a thing. I couldn't even criticize Heighway in any way, language was written into what I signed.

sounds like you missed an opportunity
to step up and become pinballs Edward Snowden.

#20670 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

sounds like you missed an opportunity
to step up and become pinballs Edward Snowden.

Yeah....worked great for him....

#20671 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I was promised a game, but now they're ignoring the emails about it, so maybe it's caught up in whatever container nonsense people are alluding to.

Hey, an update to this. Just got off the phone with a customs broker about my game, so apparently it's incoming soonish? I don't know if it's part of big shipment or not though. If I hear anything else helpful I'll pass it along.

Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

I was being subtle too.

The internet, king of great places to be subtle.

Quoted from frolic:

Wow. This is an incredible statement and certainly an indictment of what all went on there, that these thoughts would even rattle around in your mind.

Honestly the only reason I thought it was real was if it was a scam or something there sure were a lot of dumb hoops to jump through that no one would possibly make up if it was possible to skip them.

It really was like a game of Telephone though, I'd ask Andrew something, he'd ask Fox UK, who would ask Fox US, they'd talk to a lawyer or something, who knows, and then back to the UK, to Andrew, to me. Took days. Meanwhile I'm miles from Fox's offices, and a simple email or phone call could have solved it all right away. Especially given how nice and easy to work with they ended up being once I actually talked to someone, it was a huge contrast.

Compounding it all, these movies are old now. Unlike say The Hobbit or POTC, where I'm sure JJP had lots of their own headaches, at least there were buckets and barrels of nice high rez assets available. It was a crazy process just trying to get someone to hunt down a high rez version of the original 'egg' poster. I was literally scraping together every non low rez crappy jpeg I could get my hands on.

In the beginning I was told "there are no assets, we get to make it all from scratch" which was daunting but very cool. Then it switched to "actually, here's a folder of random images, most of which are useless, you can't do anything else but use this stuff". To be fair to Andrew I think he was getting a lot of shitty info from Fox UK and being put through the bureaucracy machine, but again, if he'd just let me talk to Fox I could have solved that. I do things like this for a living, just let me help!

On top of all that there was the distance. Not just the 8 hour time difference making meetings hard, but I couldn't see the game. EalaDubhSidhe was doing his thing, he'd send me CAD drawings, but it's pretty hard to visualize a 3D game with the ramps and everything staring at flat CAD. I'd never done a playfield before. And because there weren't real shooting white woods I couldn't even really see photos or videos of how it all came together. When the protos came to Expo in 2016 it was my first chance to see it all, and Andrew wouldn't allow me to make any real revisions because he didn't want to go through approvals again.

I don't think I did a shit job, it's just that there's a lot I wish I could have done differently, and it's hard for me to not see that when I look at the game. That's life, I'm far from the first pinball artist to be frustrated by a license, but maybe it didn't need to be that way.

What the future holds for this game I couldn't possibly say. Will I even keep the one that's sent to me? I dunno. See how I feel after getting it all set up and working.

#20672 5 years ago

Control freaks fall into three categories. I've run into all three of these in the Software and Consulting industries

One is the mad genius type. They want to control every aspect because they know they can do it better and faster, which is often true. Where they run into issues is that they can do the work of 3, maybe 4 people, but not a dozen or two dozen. They can hire great people who are lured by the genius, but anyone worth his or her salt, eventually loses interest and moves on.

The second type is the poster child for Dunning-Kruger. They think they are the brightest person in the room and, therefore, no one else's opinion or skill measures up to theirs. Unlike the first type that can attract excellent people for short periods of time, these guys tend to attract incompetent people.

The last is the con man. The one that must control things in order to keep the truth hidden. People who work for these types tend to be very trusting and/or naive. Some hang onto the very end, others figure out things aren't as they seem and jump ship before it blows up.

I wonder which of these is Andrew? Perhaps a mix or none of the above?

#20673 5 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Control freaks fall into three categories. I've run into all three of these in the Software and Consulting industries
One is the mad genius type. They want to control every aspect because they know they can do it better and faster, which is often true. Where they run into issues is that they can do the work of 3, maybe 4 people, but not a dozen or two dozen. They can hire great people who are lured by the genius, but anyone worth his or her salt, eventually loses interest and moves on.
The second type is the poster child for Dunning-Kruger. They think they are the brightest person in the room and, therefore, no one else's opinion or skill measures up to theirs. Unlike the first type that can attract excellent people for short periods of time, these guys tend to attract incompetent people.
The last is the con man. The one that must control things in order to keep the truth hidden. People who work for these types tend to be very trusting and/or naive. Some hang onto the very end, others figure out things aren't as they seem and jump ship before it blows up.
I wonder which of these is Andrew? Perhaps a mix or none of the above?

The 3rd.

#20674 5 years ago

Finally some good news. Hope you actually get it, you've been super patient.

Quoted from Aurich:

Hey, an update to this. Just got off the phone with a customs broker about my game, so apparently it's incoming soonish? I don't know if it's part of big shipment or not though. If I hear anything else helpful I'll pass it along.

#20675 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What the future holds for this game I couldn't possibly say. Will I even keep the one that's sent to me? I dunno. See how I feel after getting it all set up and working.

i figure about 30 pounds of tannerite, a few beer, & and a hi def camera (to watch over and over!) should do the trick for you and the game if it ever arrives!

#20676 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

i figure about 30 pounds of tannerite, a few beer, & and a hi def camera (to watch over and over!) should do the trick for you and the game if it ever arrives!

I dunno, the emotional satisfaction of it blowing up might not beat trading it to someone who would enjoy it for a stack of cash

#20677 5 years ago

Well looks like CT is out. Got an email from Melissa asking if I’d like to move funds to another game or a refund. She said they’ve been waiting on parts for some games for more than a year and can’t send them money for games if they’ll all end up busted with no help available. I thought HW would do all they can to keep their relationship with CT but it seems to be over.

Nobody in their right mind would order direct from HW at this point, is this it for the company?

#20678 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Well looks like CT is out. Got an email from Melissa asking if I’d like to move funds to another game or a refund. She said they’ve been waiting on parts for some games for more than a year and can’t send them money for games if they’ll all end up busted with no help available. I thought HW would do all they can to keep their relationship with CT but it seems to be over.
Nobody in their right mind would order direct from HW at this point, is this it for the company?

Damn, guess that means pre-CT people stand no chance now.

#20679 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

This needs to be clarified. Just spoke personally with Melissa. A more accurate description is that CT is suspending accepting orders at this time until HP can resolve the existing issues with their games. Melissa stated that she will not hold customer funds in good faith and wait for games that may or may not work to be sent to the US. When HP gets their act together, CT will begin taking orders again.

#20680 5 years ago

It also raises a concern about the Aussie distributor who effectively queue jumped and do have stock and are now openly selling units to the general public under the guise that there will be long term parts and technical support for the product.

At least those consumers will have the Australian Fair Trading Act to fall back on.

#20681 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Can't blame Cointaker and I'm surprised they stayed in this long. But wow, assuming this is true and with no way back, that is a huge psychological blow to all of those patiently waiting.

#20682 5 years ago
Quoted from swenny:

This needs to be clarified. Just spoke personally with Melissa. A more accurate description is that CT is suspending accepting orders at this time until HP can resolve the existing issues with their games. Melissa stated that she will not hold customer funds in good faith and wait for games that may or may not work to be sent to the US. When HP gets their act together, CT will begin taking orders again.

She also told me she honestly doesn’t know if the company will survive, so I don’t know if she has much faith in HW getting their act together.

#20683 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

She also told me she honestly doesn’t know if the company will survive, so I don’t know if she has much faith in HW getting their act together

Yep. Wouldn't disagree with that. HP needs to figure out their problems in short order. In my conversation with Melissa her thought is that if you can't put out a working game, can't get parts or can't get a manual, how long can a company survive? She still hopes they will get their act together and get the issues with the games straightened out but until then she's not taking new orders on Alien. She will offer refunds, allow customers to switch their funds to a new game or stay in if they are still committed.

She told me that HP did have the container ready to ship but she refused to pay them because she didn't have assurances that the games would work and that spare parts would be available. She didn't want to put any additional customer's funds at risk with a questionable game.

I can't blame her. If these games fail she's the one at risk, not HP at that point. I talk with Melissa weekly because I've had a non-functioning game for approx. 6 months now. HP tried to fix it initially, but everything we tried failed to work. Their still trying to figure out how to resolve the problems. Melissa has been great with her assistance. HP initially was helpful. Lately, not so much.

#20684 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

She also told me she honestly doesn’t know if the company will survive

How can they with shipping machines you have to be a tech to own, little to no communication, no parts, no service....they should hire someone from Pinside to go over and oversee the company.

#20685 5 years ago

We're talking about SPARE PARTS. They honestly can't produce SPARE PARTS, and if they can't produce and sell SPARE PARTS then yeah... what is there left to do?

#20686 5 years ago
Quoted from swenny:

She told me that HP did have the container ready to ship but she refused to pay them because she didn't have assurances that the games would work and that spare parts would be available. She didn't want to put any additional customer's funds at risk with a questionable game.

#20687 5 years ago

Well shiiiit!

game-over-man-game-over (resized).jpggame-over-man-game-over (resized).jpg

#20688 5 years ago

The begining of the end.....or was that 2014?

#20689 5 years ago

It's sad. Just last night my wife was showing her Alien queen tattoo. We would love this pin. I'm sure a lot of people would. It is killer. So wtf went so wrong, especially in the last 10 months since Andrew left the building. Or is it still his fault they aren't producing spare parts today or supporting their customers?

#20690 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

The begining of the end.....or was that 2014?

This day was the beginning of the end.
http://www.pinballnews.com/news/heighwayexit.html
circe2 (resized).jpgcirce2 (resized).jpg

#20691 5 years ago

The theme is so great SOMEONE will pick it up and do it right. Look at how many machines there are 2 versions of including POTC.
A great game for American Pinball.

#20692 5 years ago

Wow. I've been following this thread for a while. Really liked what HW was doing design wise and thought Alien was shaping up to be a really good pin. Awesome theme, great atmosphere, interesting layout, 4 flippers, great display, cool toys, etc. Since HW already produced one pin and had the platform, it sure seemed like doing another pin would be easy. Sad to see guys get screwed over in this mess. I don't get why people preorder vaporware games but this was different.

#20693 5 years ago

Well even tho Ive been waiting for 4 years im glad that Melissa is going to force their hand. It doesn't sound like CT is out for good and if Heighway can get the parts for the existing machines sent over and resolved then there is a chance.

This move may be exactly whats needed to get Heighway to listen up and support existing customers. With $360,000 (45 X on the table it would certainly get my attention.

--Jeff

#20694 5 years ago

Hi everybody, i have my Alien machine working 99,99%.
I just noticed that a proximity sensor under the playfield is not working.
Does anybody have an idea where i can get one, since Heighway Pinball is not answering at all to my mail?

#20695 5 years ago
Quoted from buba:

Does anybody have an idea where i can get one, since Heighway Pinball is not answering at all to my mail?

laugh_o_meter (resized).jpglaugh_o_meter (resized).jpg

#20696 5 years ago

What a F ing shocker this is

Heighway is obviously 1/2 ass funded if that.

Speculation can run rampant just like the TBL idiots.

We all know the outcome. It’s staring us right in the face. The $$ fairy isn’t all of a sudden gonna show up. It’s a cluster F

#20697 5 years ago

Might be a blessing in disguise. For some, it will be a hard pill to swallow.

HP is not going to survive. Still can't provide parts, still haven't provided schematics after promising for over a year, still haven't settled their commitments to former HP staff, still leaving preorder customers hanging out to dry, and still aren't shipping games to North America. Games that have been shipped have significant technical problems right out the box, and service support is nonexistent. God bless the guys on pinside for trying to help owners with their issues, but that is not the way to run support for a company. Whatever faith the new owners received when they took over has thoroughly evaporated. It's right back to the same subpar communication & deceptive tactics of the old days, and has been that way for months. Now they're about to lose their US distributor. The glass is not only half empty, it has fallen off the table & shattered.

How can you generate new sales & stay afloat when all these long standing factors are combined? How can they even make good on their old debts to initial preorder customers? I'm not the only one who thinks they're going to fold in 2018. They'll probably hang on a bit longer shipping games here & there to EU customers, but eventually something has to give. If they lose CT as a distributor, you can forget it. Nobody is buying direct from these guys. Sad to say, it's probably for the best.

With that said, the game itself is a winner. Most of us can agree on that. Great gameplay, sounds, toys & a killer sought-after theme. That's worth something. When the doors close, some manufacturer.....a REAL LEGIT US manufacturer.....will come in any obtain the rights. Might not happen for a long while, but it's the only way I see the games getting sent to customers. How the screwed over preorder customers fit into that is anyone's guess. What a shitshow.

#20698 5 years ago

So let me get this straight:

All the early preorder folks chances of losing everything we've (stupidly) put into this just drastically went up because Heighway's only source of US income was cut off over issues that people are having with games which they ordered way after us?

That's fucking priceless.

In all seriousness, I don't care if there are issues any more. I'd be happy to just pay the remainder for any machine at this point. Were I to ever get one now, I'm 95% sure I'm just going to put it up for sale without ever taking it out of the box anyway.

#20699 5 years ago

Why doesn't Deepgroot take this over? They're good at bailing out this type shituation....

#20700 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why doesn't Deepgroot take this over? They're good at bailing out this type shituation....

Nah, they probably have their own Alien pinball that they've been working on since way before Heighway. I'm sure they originated the idea after all...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 414 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/414 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.