DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 601.
#151 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I dunno Rob. Yellow beacons and color changing ramps....
Imagine the beacons lighting up, smoke mod going and countdown voice.
"2 minutes to reach minimal safe distance."
GODDAMIT! Now I'm starting to talk myself into this title!!

Damn you! Don't say shit like that and tempt me!

I don't preorder! I don't preorder! I don't preorder!

#152 9 years ago

I preordered!

Getting the LE. The layout looks cool and unique, but I'm a little concerned about the upper right flipper getting in the way. Can't wait to see the whitewood!

#153 9 years ago

Anyone preorder and get an email response from Heighway Pinball? I jumped in and am trying to contact them and Andrew and there has been no response so far. I realize they may be getting flooded but would like them to confirm orders placed. Anyone have any luck?

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

The company's media/simulation guy has put together a flappable flowtest version in digital form, and the gameplay is absolutely superb. It completely hits the 'instant appeal' mark, with a single ball leaving you wanting to make every single shot.

Ut oh....

Quoted from underlord:

I dunno Rob. Yellow beacons and color changing ramps....
Imagine the beacons lighting up, smoke mod going and countdown voice.
"2 minutes to reach minimal safe distance."
GODDAMIT! Now I'm starting to talk myself into this title!!

That's it!!! I'm in!!!....an LE for me

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Anyone preorder and get an email response from Heighway Pinball? I jumped in and am trying to contact them and Andrew and there has been no response so far. I realize they may be getting flooded but would like them to confirm orders placed. Anyone have any luck?

You should get a confirmation email giving you details of the order and an order number.

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

congrats on your machine! if they are based in the uk it's pretty early. nice choice.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I'll be ordering in the morning from work, and let you know what response I get......

#158 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

your pinball money is burning a hole in your pocket get tthe bloody le and be done with it!

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I ordered last night and no confirmation either.

#160 9 years ago

Pinball ,
When did you order ? Tonight? Remember it's almost 3am there. Also they were at expo last week through yesterday and traveling home.

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'M SORRY! ABOUT EVERYTHING! WHY?! WHY?! WHAT HAVE I DONE??

image-535.jpgimage-535.jpg

#162 9 years ago

DougPiranha, I also preorder last night from the website. I also just emailed the PA Andrew (MD) for whether we get a Pin preorder confirmation email.

#163 9 years ago

Give them a couple of days. Travel.

#164 9 years ago

I have to wait till next week for money but I'm in for an LE, Jesus I just realized with TWDLE, The Predator, THLE and now Aliens LE I'm out $30,000+ but you know what it would have disappeared slowly and to mostly senseless crap so all good and that's quite the line up.

#165 9 years ago

yeah, who knows when they flew back home.

#166 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

That's it!!! I'm in!!!....an LE for me

That's awesome!

Congrats Mark!

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I ordered right after the announcement and e-mailed them immediately after I ordered with some questions, I got a response early from Andrew Heighway himself this morning so I do know they are getting through them and they mentioned in the e-mail they had a ridiculous amount to get through, so I know they are trying.

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

your pinball money is burning a hole in your pocket get tthe bloody le and be done with it!

This is true. I've sold Tron LE, MET Premium, and I500 in the last 5 weeks. I have money and space. Getting itchy trigger fingers!

I need to stop reading this thread. All these other dudes getting their Alien LE order in is making me jealous...and tempted.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I have money and space.

That's a beautiful thing to say.

#170 9 years ago

Toads, was your confirmation email from Heighway Pinball or WorldPlay. All I got was a Worldplay email, which doesn't confirm if the order was accepted by Heighway. I acknowledge the travel and time difference.
Thanks

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This is true. I've sold TRON LE, MET Premium, and I500 in the last 5 weeks. I have money and space. Getting itchy trigger fingers!
I need to stop reading this thread. All these other dudes getting their Alien LE order in is making me jealous...and tempted.

STOP IT! You're going to talk me into talking you into talking me into getting one!

#172 9 years ago

I ordered yesterday and got a confirmation directly from Heighway: LE 030! He mentioned they are being flooded with emails.

#173 9 years ago

Come on how can't you buy an Alien themed pinball, this is my TBL I hope they nail it. All I see are those two beacons flashing in my house with that Alien tracking device that makes the great bing noise. Oh man good times

#174 9 years ago

Make sure you send the form as well as make the down payment.

I got a fast response from Andrew

- Jeff

#175 9 years ago

The form! ... Crap. I just did that the payment that was just for the serial number right?

#176 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Toads, was your confirmation email from Heighway Pinball or WorldPlay. All I got was a Worldplay email, which doesn't confirm if the order was accepted by Heighway. I acknowledge the travel and time difference.
Thanks

It was from heighway.
I also emailed them with a few questions and got an answer last night.
Part of the email was....Please accept our apology for the delay in replying to you, as we have had a mountain of emails to get through since Expo finished.
So I wouldn't worry, their just flat out with emails ATM.

#177 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

The form! ... Crap. I just did that the payment that was just for the serial number right?

All I did was e-mail him to indicate what # I requested and they responded to me with that. Assumed that was good enough, I didn't use a form.

#178 9 years ago

Got to send the Form! Yes, I have it printed out, sitting right there on my desk at work!

I'm letting it all soak in, I'm so dangerously close to just calling in one of my assistants and giving the order to "fax" and "pay. It's too easy

#179 9 years ago

I'm going FT 'Standard' & adding the Alien Playfield when available. I really think this company has some great Ideas! They are going to gain a ton of traction in the market place, IF they can get games out in a timely manner. No other company but Stern has been able to do that. Of course Sterns games have major code issues for 18 months after the fact, so.......
Oh & I will be painting the armor Lime Green

#180 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Make sure you send the form as well as make the down payment.
I got a fast response from Andrew
- Jeff

party @ your place !!

#181 9 years ago

Ice your cracking me up! We are all just dying to enjoy this ride together. Buckle up!!

#182 9 years ago

Downo ad the form. Open it in word. Fill it out. Save it as pdf. Email it over.

Easy As pie.

#425 but trying to switch to #223.

Iceman. If you get one that will be 3 LE in Texas that I know of

-Jeff

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Got to send the Form! Yes, I have it printed out, sitting right there on my desk at work!
I'm letting it all soak in, I'm so dangerously close to just calling in one of my assistants and giving the order to "fax" and "pay. It's too easy

Pull the trigger.
You know you want to

#184 9 years ago

Labnip , you know you're welcome over anytime were actually in town at the same time.

This Alien machine will be a change as currently my latest machine is 78

-Jeff

#185 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Downo ad the form. Open it in word. Fill it out. Save it as pdf. Email it over.
Easy As pie.
#425 but trying to switch to #223.
Iceman. If you get one that will be 3 LE in Texas that I know of
-Jeff

Congrats Jeff! I just popped on TBL so I let want to give a day or two to let the dust settle. I'm still feeling the thrill of that one

#186 9 years ago

How do you pay, the form had no spot to enter that.

Edit: I did the form, not the online cart. Why have both?

Doing the cart now. Doh!

#187 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Correct. You'll get the LE. Send in the form to finalize the purchase and to get a number assigned.

Marcus

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

How do you pay, the form had no spot to enter that.

Use the website to check out. Add the deposit or the full payment into your cart.

Then use the payment form to choose your payment type.

Marcus

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Use the website to check out. Add the deposit or the full payment into your cart.
Then use the payment form to choose your payment type.
Marcus

Complete. I did it last night and only did the form. I might have been a few sheets to the wind.

#190 9 years ago

You only live once!

I just sent in my deposit! I just couldn't pass up this killer theme by one of my favorite designers.

In the last six months I've taken delivery on a WOZLE, paid off THLE, paid in full for a Pred spot, paid up to date on TBL and now this deposit on Alien.

Needless to say I'm now flat broke. But hey...... these deposits are refundable!

#191 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Quoted from Xerico:

Correct. You'll get the LE. Send in the form to finalize the purchase and to get a number assigned.
Marcus

Yeah. I made the payment on the website not long after it was announced. I spaced out on completing the form and sent it about seven or eight hours later. Just fill it out and you should be good.

I got a confirmation email from Heighway this morning with a number as well. As said above, they have a bunch of emails to sort through (plus travel).

#192 9 years ago

Do you guys think I'm taking a risk waiting till Nov 1 to make payment? I'm getting a little nervous here, when it comes to pinball I have problem and can't miss out on an LE. Help me.

#193 9 years ago

I would say no.
In this case the standard version looks like you could easily mod in the LE desirable pieces after the fact.
Plus I would lean towards no armour. So that swapping other games in won't look awkward/ unmatched.

#194 9 years ago

Friggin' tempting as hell, but I too am done with the preorder thing. If they announce an appealing bundle deal for FT with an Alien kit, I might reconsider since I assume I'll have FT much sooner rather than later.

#195 9 years ago

Looks Great !

#196 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Jesus I just realized with TWDLE, The Predator, THLE and now Aliens LE I'm out $30,000+ but you know what it would have disappeared slowly and to mostly senseless crap so all good and that's quite the line up.

You probably would of just pissed it away
image-752.jpgimage-752.jpg

#197 9 years ago

I've spent enough on that too believe me.

#198 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Do you guys think I'm taking a risk waiting till Nov 1 to make payment? I'm getting a little nervous here, when it comes to pinball I have problem and can't miss out on an LE. Help me.

Honestly I can't see the LE coming close to selling out before the art is revealed. I think you're totally safe until then. So wait, and look at it. If you like it then get in then. It's still a pre-order, but at least you know what you'll be getting.

#199 9 years ago

at the start of a multi ball if i hear Vasquez screaming 'lets rock'.

where do i sign up !!

aliens - most likely my favourite movie of all time.

#200 9 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

The company's media/simulation guy has put together a flappable flowtest version in digital form, and the gameplay is absolutely superb. It completely hits the 'instant appeal' mark, with a single ball leaving you wanting to make every single shot.

I think that you should point out that you work for Heighway Pinball, Dave. It does have some bearing on your comments of how it plays.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.