• 25,610 posts
  • 1,004 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 273 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,016 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
0E70BB0C-1D39-4F15-9FA2-013A83C465C7 (resized).jpeg
69FCDEA0-024E-4114-92F2-27977D3BE07C (resized).png
Unbenannt (resized).PNG
DSCN7196 (resized).JPG
9D705069-AD84-44A6-ACEC-DA686075003F (resized).jpeg
CC14A821-3A75-41FA-8CFD-56EE58121152 (resized).jpeg
62C48A7F-D3AA-4121-9663-0367A4B3C223 (resized).jpeg
87B996E6-4F79-428A-86E8-A6E06716D0D4 (resized).jpeg
ALIEN (resized).PNG
DSCN7187 (resized).JPG
DSCN7186 (resized).JPG
DSCN7185 (resized).JPG
DSCN7184 (resized).JPG
DSCN7178 (resized).JPG
DSCN7176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 25610 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 513.
#18652 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Let me get this straight. Your call is the "game woulda/coulda/shoulda been A LOT funner." Are you serious?

Let me get this straight.

you didnt read what i wrote.
this is ONE of my calls.
and i only phrased that way in response to astropin, matching his use of 'thats my call'.

it was not THE call.
you must not be following the thread close enough if you are unaware of what THE call is.

glad you are enjoying your game.
i gather youve had it a least a month, if not more.
finally reached SNMB for the first time.
how many games did that take?

#18654 1 year ago

This thread just keeps getting funner.

#18655 1 year ago

I've emailed Morgan and the investors several times since the change in management and have received some replies. I'm an early LE adopter for going all in since April of 2015. Been patient and have tried providing some business advice that unfortunately is being ignored as well. Games shipping or not, they continue to ignore long time paid-in-full customers, as a result...refund requests are beginning to stack up. When they took over the business, they should have calculated and rolled up all deposits and paid-in-full pre owners prior to when the game was suppose to ship (Dec 2016?) as company debt. Paid back all pre-owners in full whether they wanted to stay in or not, including all vendor debts owed and started over, and in doing so they could have figured out whether it was worth keeping HW in-business or not. In-business or not, at least early adopters, vendors would have been taken care of making the investors out to be business pros. The same should have been made with all of those that received games without the alien head and or bad boards which I consider prototype machines out in the field as those games were never part of an assembly line that were considered to be in full production. Hell, if I had the cash I would have paid them back in full and gave them the choice to purchase a full working production model at a discounted price. Unfortunately, I'm not HW and I wouldn't want to own their current problems. It's only going to get worse with time. LE's will likely not ship iuntil next year and likely early adopters will get the shaft. I said it before...and will say it now, without Highway contacting LE owners what color Trim they would like on their LE, we can continue to extend the delivery time out 4-6 weeks.

I hope the best for this company. The game looks amazing...a dream theme that should sell thousands...but limited to hundreds because of all of the issues that should have been addressed when the business was taken over. I'm filing my request for a refund as of today. Game over and not happy having to make this decision a final one.

#18656 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

so far none of the reviewers has stepped up and praised the upper flipper play on this machine.

Can I play? I may be a bit biased (though who knows if I'm more biased than new owners in the honeymoon period) but I've played a *lot* of games on it...

I think the upper flipper play on Alien is excellent. UL->Chestburster is a nice combo with its own special rule. UL->Vent 2 is fast and fun and situationally useful as well. UL->right ramp is surprisingly easy and feels great... only problem is that I haven't thought up a rule I'm happy with to specially reward this. Chestburster->UR->Vent 3 and Chestburster->UR->upper ramp are also good combos with a dedicated rule. UR->Recharge is the most reliable way to hit that target, which is beneficial in all modes and multiballs. There aren't "special" rules reasons to do UR->Airlock or UR->right ramp, but those shots are also options from the UR flipper, and I'll often take UR->Airlock if lock isn't lit but Airlock is... e.g. useful during Queen's Nest, since it wants you to alternate pops and Airlock.

So, yes, I enjoy using all 4 flippers on this game.

Now, do I wish the upper (Hypersleep) ramp was a little easier? Yes, I do. I think if the point of no return on that ramp was about 2 inches closer to the ramp entrance, it'd be perfect. But it's not unreasonable as it stands.

One thing that I have heard from quite a few players is that the geometry of Alien is just "different" from, say, a Ritchie or Lawlor game. I'd agree with that. The shots flow well, but they don't feel quite the same as most WMS or Stern. It takes some games to get used to, and during that time, I wouldn't be surprised if a player bricked more shots than normal. At least based on my experience watching visitors (of various skill levels) who've gotten in a few rounds on my Alien, they get the hang of it before too long.

#18657 1 year ago

Been in since sometime in 2014 or 15. Finally got a chance to play it at the Flipper room in concord, ca. Wow. Totally different than anything out there. A lot of fun, immersive and it exceeded my expectations. This "upper flipper" concern is Hogwash. Some people have too much time on their hands. Or a vendetta. Will I ever receive the game I have a sizable deposit on? I hope so. If this company can simply clean up their QC and communication, this game will be a big hit. It's that simple.

#18658 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Can I play? I may be a bit biased (though who knows if I'm more biased than new owners in the honeymoon period) but I've played a *lot* of games on it...
I think the upper flipper play on Alien is excellent. UL->Chestburster is a nice combo with its own special rule. UL->Vent 2 is fast and fun and situationally useful as well. UL->right ramp is surprisingly easy and feels great... only problem is that I haven't thought up a rule I'm happy with to specially reward this. Chestburster->UR->Vent 3 and Chestburster->UR->upper ramp are also good combos with a dedicated rule. UR->Recharge is the most reliable way to hit that target, which is beneficial in all modes and multiballs. There aren't "special" rules reasons to do UR->Airlock or UR->right ramp, but those shots are also options from the UR flipper, and I'll often take UR->Airlock if lock isn't lit but Airlock is... e.g. useful during Queen's Nest, since it wants you to alternate pops and Airlock.
So, yes, I enjoy using all 4 flippers on this game.
Now, do I wish the upper (Hypersleep) ramp was a little easier? Yes, I do. I think if the point of no return on that ramp was about 2 inches closer to the ramp entrance, it'd be perfect. But it's not unreasonable as it stands.
One thing that I have heard from quite a few players is that the geometry of Alien is just "different" from, say, a Ritchie or Lawlor game. I'd agree with that. The shots flow well, but they don't feel quite the same as most WMS or Stern. It takes some games to get used to, and during that time, I wouldn't be surprised if a player bricked more shots than normal. At least based on my experience watching visitors (of various skill levels) who've gotten in a few rounds on my Alien, they get the hang of it before too long.

Exactly! It is a game that needs to be played a fair amount to figure out the shot angles. Once you get there this game is gold. Prior to that it can be brick city for a bit.

Hornet I would like this game less if it was easier to get to the upper right flipper.

#18659 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Let me get this straight.
you didnt read what i wrote.
this is ONE of my calls.
and i only phrased that way in response to astropin, matching his use of 'thats my call'.
it was not THE call.
you must not be following the thread close enough if you are unaware of what THE call is.
glad you are enjoying your game.
i gather youve had it a least a month, if not more.
finally reached SNMB for the first time.
how many games did that take?

I'll answer my question when you answer me and everyone else here my question first: "Have you played this game yet??????????"
If not, than please create a new thread. I'll give it a title for you. "The Critic's Review of All games but have never played".

#18660 1 year ago

Also ordered 10/19/14, and still in LE #9.

#18661 1 year ago

What does the recharge target award again?

#18662 1 year ago

Lower left flipper shoots the ball to the far left saucer. The ball kicks out to feed to upper left flipper. Nail that shot up through the chestburster lane right into the lit chestburster target towards another lifecycle completion. The ball rolls back down the chestburster lane to feed the upper right flipper. Then hit a clean shot up the hypersleep ramp for a ball lock. IMO, one of the most satisfying combos in pinball. It's not easy, but I've done it on several occasions. I've only started hypersleep multiball a few times, but that's a good thing. It has some amazing sounds when it begins and the rarity of starting it is what gives the pin a "just one more game" feel.

#18663 1 year ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Lower left flipper shoots the ball to the far left saucer. The ball kicks out to feed to upper left flipper. Nail that shot up through the chestburster lane right into the lit chestburster target towards another lifecycle completion. The ball rolls back down the chestburster lane to feed the upper right flipper. Then hit a clean shot up the hypersleep ramp for a ball lock. IMO, one of the most satisfying combos in pinball. It's not easy, but I've done it on several occasions. I've only started hypersleep multiball a few times, but that's a good thing. It has some amazing sounds when it begins and the rarity of starting it is what gives the pin a "just one more game" feel.

How about that sound and accompanying video of the Alien when you complete Lifecycle? You can feel the slime coming out of it's mouth it's so sick. I've also got that mb only a few times (life cycle and hypersleep) Wich makes it special when you get it.

#18664 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

How about that sound and accompanying video of the Alien when you complete Lifecycle? You can feel the slime coming out of it's mouth it's so sick. I've also got that mb only a few times (life cycle and hypersleep) Wich makes it special when you get it.

I've only completed three life cycles once so far. I agree, ambush and sentry gun multiballs are fairly common so it's nice having a few others that are more difficult to reach. Do you know the rules to the rescue mode? I've started it a few times, but don't really understand the rules associated with it. Actually, is there a decent rulesheet out there somewhere? I've seen green and yellow shots lit during ambush and I don't know what they mean.

#18665 1 year ago

I've only completed three life cycles once so far. I agree, ambush and sentry gun multiballs are fairly common so it's nice having a few others that are more difficult to reach.

This.

If all four mini multiballs were equally achievable, games would go on ad nauseam. By the time you finish one multi, you’d almost have another ready to activate. This, coupled with the option to stack modes and multiballs, would be detrimental to gameplay.

#18666 1 year ago

I've only completed three life cycles once so far. I agree, ambush and sentry gun multiballs are fairly common so it's nice having a few others that are more difficult to reach. Do you know the rules to the rescue mode? I've started it a few times, but don't really understand the rules associated with it. Actually, is there a decent rulesheet out there somewhere? I've seen green and yellow shots lit during ambush and I don't know what they mean.

I also want to know about rescue as I've seen the same but no idea how I scored it. I know it's happening bc the game plays this really spooky music and I'm able to hit the xeno which I believe it moves it's jaw after I do so. It'sa really cool mode.

#18667 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

ferret?

#18668 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I also want to know about rescue as I've seen the same but no idea how I scored it. I know it's happening bc the game plays this really spooky music and I'm able to hit the xeno which I believe it moves it's jaw after I do so. It'sa really cool mode.

I recall hitting some shots during rescue and I believe it called out crew members names. Not to be confused with crew member name call outs during Combat Drop. I think you start rescue by dropping the APC targets a number of times. Not exactly sure on that either. All this Alien talk...I might need to go home sick from work...cough cough.

#18669 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

This comment may be dependent on a newer code version (1.1)

Credit - Swenny and Joe.

i have this info to be added to the rulesheet.

"Recharge: does good stuff. Exactly what varies for each mode and multiball, but it generally increases scoring and/or spots shots toward completion of the active mode."

#18670 1 year ago

Hello everyone,

I’m one of the many people who pre-ordered and foolishly paid in full for the Alien and Full Throttle LE pins. Btw, I’ve asked them just to send me the standard version and keep the difference (price between LE and standard) and they have not acknowledged my request! Morgan has not been helpful (when he on rare occasions answers an email). I do not know who to contact at Heighway to get relief. At this point I just want a refund. If Heighway survives, I will buy one or both games from Cointaker or in the aftermarket.

Does anyone have good emails on who I might reach at Heighway that might honor a refund?
Unfortunately, I suspect they are out of money. The fact that they are even considering making a third or fourth game when they have left so many people high and dry, is beyond me. This takes unethical business practices to a new low.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#18671 1 year ago

Why would anyone at this point put money towards this game. I was in from the start on a LE. I wasn't comfortable with many situations dealing wth the new team and received my refund only because of pressure from the CC company towards new Heighway. No reason to keep the people requesting refunds to not get them. NONE!!! You'll never stand a chance if you can't do the right thing for these people. You will lose many potential buyers like myself and ultimately fail as a company. Good luck to all still trying.

#18672 1 year ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Hello everyone,
I’m one of the many people who pre-ordered and foolishly paid in full for the Alien and Full Throttle LE pins. Btw, I’ve asked them just to send me the standard version and keep the difference (price between LE and standard) and they have not acknowledged my request! Morgan has not been helpful (when he on rare occasions answers an email). I do not know who to contact at Heighway to get relief. At this point I just want a refund. If Heighway survives, I will buy one or both games from Cointaker or in the aftermarket.
Does anyone have good emails on who I might reach at Heighway that might honor a refund?
Unfortunately, I suspect they are out of money. The fact that they are even considering making a third or fourth game when they have left so many people high and dry, is beyond me. This takes unethical business practices to a new low.

The one I had the most success with Daniel@Heighwaypinball.com he is one of the directors.

#18673 1 year ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Hello everyone,

I've created a dedicated thread for refund requests:

Trying to tie a real $$$ to what is out there:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-an-alien-refund-request-for-clarity-thread

going to create a very easy spreadsheet to lay it out, to actually see who is owed what, and for how long. Can't give it to them any more black and white than that. Please post over there as well....thanks......mark

#18674 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK, while I've generally just been giving little snippets of info about game features, I'll actually throw out full information on Rescue, because it's not well explained on the game... this is something that needs to be made more clear.

Rescue is a hybrid hurryup/frenzy feature. It's started by completing the APC drop targets *in order* (A, P, C) X times (X is operator adjustable, and gets harder [and more valuable] after each Rescue). You'll know you're doing them in order because the APC inserts will light gold instead of green as you drop targets. When Rescue begins, a point value will start counting down (a hurryup). While this hurryup is going, completing the APC drops again (doesn't have to be in order) will boost the hurryup value and continue the hurryup.

Shooting the Xeno during the hurryup will collect and freeze the hurryup point value, which then becomes the switch value for a switch frenzy... i.e. all switches are worth this value, for a timed period. You can extend the Rescue timer as much as you want by hitting the Xeno. However, there is a catch: you're not awarded the frenzy points directly... they go into a pot. You must complete the APC targets again (doesn't have to be in order) to complete the Rescue and collect the pot. So basically: feel free to extend the timer forever and keep racking up crazy frenzy points, but don't drain or time-out before cashing out the APC drops or it all goes bye-bye. Rescue is stackable in any order with everything except All Out War, so clearly it's most valuable when played with a multiball... although errant balls might complete APC before you want and end the Rescue early, so be careful.

(At some point I had a "duh!" moment and noted a rule enhancement where cashing out the frenzy by completing the APC drops in order should award extra value... that isn't the case in v1.02 but will be in a future version.)

There is a narrative around this feature, with the APC bringing in the Marines, who get into a firefight with Xeno killing a-plenty, but it only matters if the Marines can escape again on the APC... hopefully we'll be able to present more of that narrative in future code updates.

Enjoy!

#18675 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

OK, while I've generally just been giving little snippets of info about game features, I'll actually throw out full information on Rescue, because it's not well explained on the game... this is something that needs to be made more clear.
Rescue is a hybrid hurryup/frenzy feature. It's started by completing the APC drop targets *in order* (A, P, C) X times (X is operator adjustable, and gets harder [and more valuable] after each Rescue). You'll know you're doing them in order because the APC inserts will light gold instead of green as you drop targets. When Rescue begins, a point value will start counting down (a hurryup). While this hurryup is going, completing the APC drops again (doesn't have to be in order) will boost the hurryup value and continue the hurryup.
Shooting the Xeno during the hurryup will collect and freeze the hurryup point value, which then becomes the switch value for a switch frenzy... i.e. all switches are worth this value, for a timed period. You can extend the Rescue timer as much as you want by hitting the Xeno. However, there is a catch: you're not awarded the frenzy points directly... they go into a pot. You must complete the APC targets again (doesn't have to be in order) to complete the Rescue and collect the pot. So basically: feel free to extend the timer forever and keep racking up crazy frenzy points, but don't drain or time-out before cashing out the APC drops or it all goes bye-bye. Rescue is stackable in any order with everything except All Out War, so clearly it's most valuable when played with a multiball... although errant balls might complete APC before you want and end the Rescue early, so be careful.
(At some point I had a "duh!" moment and noted a rule enhancement where cashing out the frenzy by completing the APC drops in order should award extra value... that isn't the case in v1.02 but will be in a future version.)
There is a narrative around this feature, with the APC bringing in the Marines, who get into a firefight with Xeno killing a-plenty, but it only matters if the Marines can escape again on the APC... hopefully we'll be able to present more of that narrative in future code updates.
Enjoy!

Great explanation. I've noticed that sometimes the drop targets light up gold and now I know why. Looking forward to getting back into Rescue with this knowledge.

#18676 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Enjoy!

I'm smiling reading this..... Thanks for the explanation. Just add it to all the other things to do in this gem of a game. And the music is so good during it.

#18677 1 year ago

Nice downvote?

#18678 1 year ago
Quoted from Travish:

Nice downvote?

well, look at his username. I guess it fits (I karma balanced him out

#18679 1 year ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Enjoy!

Most excellent! None of us would have ever had a clue about this. We need a full rules writeup. But I have a feeling that would take quite a while.

#18680 1 year ago
Quoted from Travish:

Nice downvote?

Broke my 100%, ack!

#18681 1 year ago
Quoted from Travish:

Nice downvote?

Quoted from Ferret:

Broke my 100%

for those who keep score of such things,
andrew was 1519 - 0 before getting his first downvote.

#18682 1 year ago

Would someone with a shaker installed please take a pic of how it looks and if the shaker itself is drilled into the cab - how/where? I would like to understand how the shaker was installed in factory.

This is the shaker CT just sent. I believe the little board it came with is not used and the plug from the shaker goes right into the Alien board. The plug has five prongs, alien board has 5 spots but one of the spots is missing a prong. The CT plug doesn't seem to fit snug so wanted to check first. Also is the shaker drilled into the cab directly when installed in factory? Thanks!

20171122_153034 (resized).jpg
20171122_153050 (resized).jpg

#18683 1 year ago

So an update - that plug def goes into the shaker input however the plastic top on that shaker input needs to be bent a little for the CT shaker to clearly connect. Once you do that it connects snugs and works well.

EDIT - tip for installing the shaker. Make sure it's pretty close to the front of the cab as anywhere too deep (towards the boards) will not have enough room for the PF to rest as expected due to the handle bars underneath.

It works well and I'm leaving it on 70% for now but I was expecting a little more punch. I have a bass already and after playing 1 game, I'm not really feeling a big difference. Shaker def works as I tried in test. Anyone know of definite shaker spots I can look at for? I would have thought ambush but didn't feel it (at least not above the PSW bass!).

#18684 1 year ago

Well.....that didn't take long for him to come back lol. Back at it again I see.

#18685 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Well.....that didn't take long for him to come back lol. Back at it again I see.

Come back? Never left. Not when it comes to helping others that will eventually get the game and getting feedback from the coder which is what I'm after (specifically the shaker this time). Buckle in bc I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue to leave impressions in the other thread as I mentioned before

Block me if you don't want to hear from me. Kind of tired of the whining from you.

#18686 1 year ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

For anyone who thinks there is a risk of them losing their money and/or this game not going to get made en masse, please let me fix your logic for you. Here's why this thing is 100% going to get into the hands of those who want it.. The product is good, and if anyone has to bail out the manufacturing they will get it for a song and make a boatload of cash out of it. When these things fail, the guy who always ends up making the money is the last guy who comes along with enough cash to bail out the last guys who tried, and he gets it for next to nothing.
So Andrew failed, and now the investors are running it. If THEY run out of cash, the next in line will bail them out, and be one step closer to final production, and if they fail, it will be even closer, etc. Hell, I will be in that line if the project gets recycled enough times. Who wouldn't take on a fully licenced, coded, shipping machine that looks this good??
Everyone will get their machine and/or their money. The only variable is time.

Don't take me too seriously here guys. My point is not that there is infinite money waiting, or that no business would ever fail under this premise. My point is that the game itself is in such a state that an enormous percentage of the total R&D is sunk. That money is gone, and no one has to pay it again. If the manufacturing process from here is profitable then it's a serious contender for any manufacturer to take it on. Given that there is little development left.
Many, many businesses get new owners, just like this one did, just as the starry eyed ideas guy runs out of money towards the end of the development cycle, and it can certainly happen more than once with the same business. I'm not just making this up. It happens. IF, and remember, IF the product is good enough someone will take it on. The business may still fail, but the product will survive. If the product isn't good enough, or the manufacturing metrics don't stack up, then of course it dies.
I just have a view that this particular product could indeed go through another cycle if it was required. And of course, I could be wrong.

#18687 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Come back? Never left. Not when it comes to helping others that will eventually get the game and getting feedback from the coder which is what I'm after (specifically the shaker this time). Buckle in bc I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue to leave impressions in the other thread as I mentioned before
Block me if you don't want to hear from me. Kind of tired of the whining from you.

I love your passion for this game and pinball in general, but there is one thing that just tilts the hell out of me...here it is... Why do you type out every word in its entirety, except for the word "because" in every post.... its very troubling

#18688 1 year ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I love your passion for this game and pinball in general, but there is one thing that just tilts the hell out of me...here it is... Why do you type out every word in its entirety, except for the word "because" in every post.... its very troubling

That's a really interesting observation. Never noticed it before. I think it's because (see?) the word to me is way too long to type out and everyone knows what you're referring to. I put it in the same category as TV. No need to say television.

Interesting find though - never even thought about that. You west coasters - always thinking outside the box. Love it.

#18689 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

everyone knows what you're referring to.

I thought it was someone's nickname...."BC, what up!?"

#18690 1 year ago

BC....just BC....

#18691 1 year ago

Int ob

#18692 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

because ... everyone knows what you're referring to

BC

British Columiba
Boston College
Bank of Canada
birth control
be careful
breast cancer
birth certificate
before Christ
boot camp
business card
board certified
book club
bar code
Baja California
Bill Clinton
British Commonwealth
Boston Celtics
blue cheese
body count
Betty Crocker
beauty contest
basket case
big cheese
booty call
Black Crows
bacon cheeseburger

bc01.jpg

#18693 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not when it comes to helping others that will eventually get the game and getting feedback from the coder which is what I'm after (specifically the shaker this time).

Oh, hi.

There are only coarsely added shaker effects in Alien right now. Shaker code will be refined when I receive a machine with a shaker.

(Same goes for beacon effects.)

#18694 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Stated you'd move over to the owners thread, but then you came back. Just saying what others have said as well.

#18695 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Stated you'd move over to the owners thread, but then you came back. Just saying what others have said as well.

I think Delt31 is helping a lot so when everyone gets there LE's, all the kinks will have been worked out by that time. Just like the guys who buy pros from stern and get them before the guys that ordered their LE's. Right?

#18696 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Who cares? This is the official tread, which isn't mutually exclusive to the owners thread. Am I missing something?

#18697 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Who cares? This is the official tread, which isn't mutually exclusive to the owners thread. Am I missing something?

Yeah...someone is a grown man going on 10.

#18698 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Owners thread don't require you to own the game to read or to participate. However general etiquette is don't criticize the game in the owners thread, because they don't want to hear it. This is the official thread where most everything goes. In this instance, we have a HP Issues thread, so that would be the best place to accumulate such knowledge about fixes and repairs.

#18699 1 year ago

Post away Delt. Dont let the haters get you down. This is a thread for anything Alien. If y'all dont like him click the ignore button already and shut up about it.

-Jeff

#18700 1 year ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Post away Delt. Dont let the haters get you down. This is a thread for anything Alien. If y'all dont like him click the ignore button already and shut up about it.
-Jeff

Agreed.....many, many more posts to follow, I'm sure....btw, I've heard the CT shaker is much stronger than the standard versions out there. Anxious to hear how it works now, and after ferret codes it. hopefully (surely) an intensity level setting......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 49.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 25610 posts in this topic. You are on page 374 of 513.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside