zKszZMu.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2530 (resized).jpg
IMG_2529 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 601.
#17901 6 years ago

When is someone gonna stream some ALIEN?!! Anyone in VA or MD, or NC get one??? Hit me up!

#17902 6 years ago

I was going to stream but cell service here is ass. Its hard to even upload images.

#17903 6 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Hey Guys. Well, as I promised, here is my short review on my Alien pinball unboxing.
I have to admit, I was nervous as hell when I got my pin in. Before I go on, a HUGE thanks to my buddy Marcus for picking it up for me at the terminal. It saved me a day of reviewing, plus I already planned a big welcoming party for the Alien pin. Thanks Mark! Okay, here we go.
Before I start, my buddy Greg from SDTM filmed the entire session of me and my pinball buddies (Rick, Greg, Hoagie, Mark) unboxing the pin, as well as putting this monster together and getting it ready for play. So, Greg should have the video up soon and it will explain more better than I can put in words.
When I got the box, it had a huge dent on the top side which worried me more. However, upon opening the box we didn't notice any type of damage within. The box had all kinds of warning stickers on it saying it was a high dollar item, but it's all good.
Let me say the first thing about the build of the pin. It's built like a tank. I can't describe the outer part of the cabinet, except the material used on the outside of the cabinet feels like a surface of a truck bed liner, only smoother. It has grooves notched on the cabinet to perfectly fit the legs and looks great. Don't worry about buying some button protectors for this baby. The game didn't come with any type of instructions or goodies (key fabs, extra plastics, etc), but no biggie. It took us awhile to figure out how to properly install the backbox, but after doing so we kinda looked at each other and told Greg to edit that part out in his video. LOL Speaking of backbox, it it a lot skinnier than Stern or JJP and, upon looking at the top part, I don't know how or where the optional beacons will sit or fit on it. There is no pre-drilled holes on it or anything like that or places where wires can be run later to the beacons, but maybe the LE models will already have them on them. Still, if this was going to be added on later as an option, I don't know how I could do it. Still, a minor complaint. The cabinet I have to rate a very solid A Plus!
The playfield looks stunning and the art package is great. I swear to you, this is one of the BEST playfields I have seen in quite some time in regards to the toys and overall look of the area. It reminds me of JJ Woz pin in regards to the toys and the interactive playfield toys just making you feel like your part of that universe. I'll say this again, it just looks like Alien. I also did love the way each alien creature is put on the playfield, from the eggs to the facehuggers to the adult alien head. Only thing missing is the chestburster. I do want to bring up one thing for Delt, maybe it will help solve his problem.
I was lucky enough to have pinball buddies, who I would officially call "Pinball Surgeons", who was there with me when I initially opened the pin. I wanted to make sure they were there just in case something broke or came loose that I didn't detect and they could fix it in minutes which would take me hours to do. When I was unboxing the pin, I began to remove the Styrofoam pieces from the corners of the pin. While doing so, one of my buddies asked me what the plastic baggie was that was found almost underneath the Styrofoam piece. I reached down and pulled out the baggie from behind the piece (like a small Ziploc bag) and on the outside was a small note stating something about "before you power up the machine, be sure to replace these fuses (which was in the Ziploc bag) with the ones currently inside the board of the pin". I don't know if Delt saw this or not, but I could see if he somehow overlooked it because it was well hidden. I thought about Delt the whole time, thinking maybe that was why he was having problems with lights not working properly on his pin. Anyway, if you did see it Delt and was able to replace the fuses,I hope you get your pin up and running soon.
We did replace the fuses and, after getting everything done, finally powered up the pin. Okay, everything looking good. The alien mech head began to move and the tongue came out perfectly. All of the monitors fired up and the light boards all worked. One thing to note. When I removed the playfield glass, this thing is a beast in terms of weight. Very well made and protected and slid off pretty good, just be forewarned it's going to be heavy since you probably will be so use to lifting and pulling out the lighter weight glass only.
The side art worked and lit up nicely, just not really too bright (which is fine with me). I really liked the small handle they put on the plastic side art, making it easier to pull it out of the pin (even though on Greg's video I struggled with it with other guys pulling it out with ease). I swear, sometimes I have problems peeling off the wrapper of a Tootsie roll, but I blame that on my old age.
The game played great and any Alien fan will truly appreciate the work that was done with this pin. The overall look and atmosphere just screams Alien. The pin is dark, but it just fits the mood perfectly. I don't know if I'll get the pinstadium light for it or not (because they do look great), but at least it's an option later on. In terms of other mods, it always had a color screen and button protectors, along with side art inside the pin, so that's a big plus in terms of spending more money on it.
The modes are sweet and there is all kinds of sweet and tricky shots in the pin. I kept forgetting about the upper left flipper on the pin for some reason, but I know over time I will get used to using it. The ramps feel like they are actually built into the game and just shaking them will shake the whole playfield (again, see Greg's later SDTM video), which is good. Early impressions I have to tip my hat to Ferret for helping putting this together.
I had a blast that night with it and it was played probably non-stop for around 6 1/2 hours. All of my guests really loved it as well and bragged about it. The only negative thing I can say about the play is sometimes it would take a couple of hits before the ball was ejected properly from the shooter lane. One time my daughter was playing the pin and she had a mutiball going that seemed endless. I think it happened during "Bug Ambush", but don't quote me on that. Anyway, I went ahead and turned off the pin and waiting a few seconds before re-booting it (much to my daughter's dismay LOL She had one hell of a score going) and, upon doing so, the pin played good the rest of the night. After the party I played one game and it did the same to me, but the game finally quit shooting out the balls. I don't know, maybe I was just kicking ass during that mode, but I doubt it.
Anyway, that is my review. I think if Heighway can get this thing going and get these puppies shipped out to eager pinball fans' hands, they are going to see strong sales in this one. Heighway has to understand they can have a winning horse in this race, with a lot of pressure on them to see this thru. Alien is the PERFECT pinball theme, with non-stop action and a loyal fan base. They opened a HUGE can of worms upon obtaining this license, knowing the fans would want this pin and the expectations will be high and I thank them for it. I think Gary Stern is kinda feeling it right now with the Star Wars fans out there watching his pin.
A special "Thank You" to everybody who came last night for some good food, pinball playing and laughter. This is what the hobby is all about. I think we talked more pinball than anything else, so thank you to everybody who came out and made the arrival of the Alien pin that much more special to me.

Ferret He says he had a possibly never ending multiball, which could maybe explain that 800,000,000 plus score you mentioned as a possible exploit.

#17904 6 years ago

Got home - checked my fuses. They all look fine and are 4A 250 for 12v like the game says. Can one of the new guys who's Alien is working perfect take a pic of your main board behind the coin door so I can just check for any differences. I think the lighting has to do with this main board. thanks

#17905 6 years ago

How satisfying is the loop shot from the top right flipper? So butter smooth. The weight and feel of the pops going off is also great. I love tunnel hunt mode which has no music - just heavy breathing and a heart beat. Great stuff.

#17906 6 years ago

This layout is really unique (in a very good way). Feeding the upper right is not easy, but it's crazy satisfying. Mother to upper right to upper left ramp has to be one of the most satisfying combos in Pinball.

IMG_20171026_230612483 (resized).jpgIMG_20171026_230612483 (resized).jpg

#17907 6 years ago

Gimme gimme gimme gimme, gimme some A..li..ennnn!!!!!

#17908 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

ferret He says he had a possibly never ending multiball, which could maybe explain that 800,000,000 plus score you mentioned as a possible exploit.

If anyone encounters what seems to be an infinite ball saver or infinite multiball and want to lend a hand, it'd be very helpful if you:

- Jump into the operator menu.
- Insert a USB thumb drive into the game's computer. (Not sure how easy or difficult this is, e.g. if they've run an extension USB cable to somewhere near the coin door...)
- Select Reports > Debug Report. It should advise that it's writing pinprog.log to your USB drive.
- Once it exits back to the menu, you can remove the USB thumb drive.
- Put the thumb drive into your regular computer, where as promised you should see a file called "pinprog.log". Mail that to me at alien<at>joe.tater.org.

The only cause I'm aware of for infinite ballsaver is a hyperactive outlane or trough switch, but if there's some other issue, I would love to fix it ASAP.

Thanks!

#17909 6 years ago

I cant wait to see some zeno heads custom painted like H.R. Giger!

#17910 6 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

This layout is really unique (in a very good way). Feeding the upper right is not easy, but it's crazy satisfying. Mother to upper right to upper left ramp has to be one of the most satisfying combos in Pinball.

Drooling......

#17911 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

If anyone encounters what seems to be an infinite ball saver or infinite multiball and want to lend a hand, it'd be very helpful if you:
- Insert a USB thumb drive into the game's computer. (Not sure how easy or difficult this is, e.g. if they've run an extension USB cable to somewhere near the coin door...)
- Select Reports > Debug Report. It should advise that it's writing pinprog.log to your USB drive.
- Put the thumb drive into your regular computer, where as promised you should see a file called "pinprog.log". Mail that to me at alien<at>joe.tater.org.
The only cause I'm aware of for infinite ballsaver is a hyperactive outlane or trough switch, but if there's some other issue, I would love to fix it ASAP.
Thanks!

We had that happen on Kneissl's machine tonight, but a reboot fixed it.

#17912 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Thanks!

Customers dream of Stern having this type of programming support for their games. You are a good egg, you really listen and care about the game being the best it can be and everyone knows it. Cheers!

#17913 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

We had that happen on Kneissl's machine tonight, but a reboot fixed it.

I think it may have had something to do with a stuck ball we didn't notice right away, the game was acting odd when it started down a ball. I'll get you the logs tomorrow, Ferret.

#17914 6 years ago

Logs get removed when you power-cycle the game, so sending me a log tomorrow is unlikely to help. Best bet is to capture a log immediately at the time you notice that it seems to be infinite ball saving. Doing this shouldn't even cancel your game in progress, should you wish to continue it. (This is certainly not restricted to ball saver analysis, of course... anyone can follow the steps I outlined above if you encounter anything that seems weird in software.)

BTW, to be clear, I am not an official Heighway Pinball support channel... but in this case, I see no reason to burden the Wales crew, who I know are crazy busy, when they'd just be forwarding these logs to me and Brian anyway.

Thanks!

#17915 6 years ago

got to loader battle for the first time. I can see how the beacons will be great during this mode. The lighting is def the darkest I've seen on this mode. I usually play with no lights on btw.

Ferret I had the same thing happen to me but only once. I will try and capture it as well.

#17916 6 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I think it may have had something to do with a stuck ball we didn't notice right away, the game was acting odd when it started down a ball. I'll get you the logs tomorrow, Ferret.

Ah yeah, I forgot about the stuck ball.

Ferret the code is amazing man. You did a great job, the game is a lot of fun to play.

Everyone keeps talking about the sound, and it's true, the sound is pretty awesome. Lots of great call outs and the sound is very clear and crisp.

If Heighway can pump these out, they have a great game on their hands.

#17917 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Does anyone's ball launch light up?

Mine does not. Everything else works.

#17918 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

got to loader battle for the first time. I can see how the beacons will be great during this mode. The lighting is def the darkest I've seen on this mode. I usually play with no lights on btw.
ferret I had the same thing happen to me but only once. I will try and capture it as well.

Yeah me too. (Hit the left orbit and than drains) it's crazy dark. Not in a bad way. Game just sucks you in. Spectacular.

#17919 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Logs get removed when you power-cycle the game, so sending me a log tomorrow is unlikely to help.

Will keep a thumb drive handy and see if I can capture it.

#17920 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Mine does not. Everything else works.

Mine does. Maybe that's why the 10 inserts in the middle don't ; )

btw - if anyone with a new machine can post a pic of the I/O board right behind the coin box (where fuse's are) that would be appreciated.

#17921 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Logs get removed when you power-cycle the game, so sending me a log tomorrow is unlikely to help. Best bet is to capture a log immediately at the time you notice that it seems to be infinite ball saving. Doing this shouldn't even cancel your game in progress, should you wish to continue it. (This is certainly not restricted to ball saver analysis, of course... anyone can follow the steps I outlined above if you encounter anything that seems weird in software.)
BTW, to be clear, I am not an official Heighway Pinball support channel... but in this case, I see no reason to burden the Wales crew, who I know are crazy busy, when they'd just be forwarding these logs to me and Brian anyway.
Thanks!

such a treat to have you in this thread!

#17922 6 years ago

Man...congrats to all of you who just received your games from the last batch! I've taken my eye off of this thread due to frustration. 3 years paid in full (LE) and still no definite time line on when it will ship. Game looks amazing, more pics and videos please. Cheers!

#17923 6 years ago

I've been playing 3 hours straight, just got mine set up late after driving 3 hours round trip to meet my other friends at the shipper depot. Got the first 3 games in Minnesota.

Powered the game up and away I went to immerse myself into the game !

Thank you to the whole team Heighway crew. HUGE thanks to David Thiel, my god the sounds, music, effects and call outs are simply amazing ! This is a dream theme and it's a dream to play.

I've seen and played the prototype at expo 2016, and Texas 2017 and it's so nice to see this finally shipping. This game is a certified hit. There is no reason this shouldn't sell huge numbers as it's so well done.

The layout and shots are fast, smooth and satisfying. Such a breath of fresh air.

Out of the box I seemed to have a xeno jaw/tongue issue as the tongue was not retracting completely and hanging up on the jaw. After going into xeno test and hit calibration I could watch the position from 0-400 ? The first 2 attempts jumped then try 3 and 4 the scrolling of numbers was smooth. Seems my potentiometer position switch was sticky. Now it's working fine.

Very happy with this purchase. Thanks to Cointaker and Nitro pinball for the collaboration of getting these games stateside. Crank these pins out and sell sell sell !

Comet the pinball cat give this 2 paws up !
Assholes and elbows ! Love the code and the Bill Paxton call outs.

IMG_4769 (resized).JPGIMG_4769 (resized).JPG
IMG_4764 (resized).JPGIMG_4764 (resized).JPG

#17924 6 years ago

The Find Jonesy scene has a mode bonus if you find an actual live cat while playing.

#17925 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

When is someone gonna stream some ALIEN?!! Anyone in VA or MD, or NC get one??? Hit me up!

Me too me too!

#17926 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I've been playing 3 hours straight, just got mine set up late after driving 3 hours round trip to meet my other friends at the shipper depot. Got the first 3 games in Minnesota.
Thank you to the whole team Heighway crew. HUGE thanks to David Thiel, my god the sounds, music, effects and call outs are simply amazing ! This is a dream theme and it's a dream to play.
I've seen and played the prototype at expo 2016, and Texas 2017 and it's so nice to see this finally shipping. This game is a certified hit. There is no reason this shouldn't sell huge numbers as it's so well done.
The layout and shots are fast, smooth and satisfying. Such a breath of fresh air.
Out of the box I seemed to have a xeno jaw/tongue issue as the tongue was not retracting completely and hanging up on the jaw. After going into xeno test and hit calibration I could watch the position from 0-400 ? The first 2 attempts jumped then try 3 and 4 the scrolling of numbers was smooth. Seems my potentiometer position switch was sticky. Now it's working fine.
Very happy with this purchase. Thanks to Cointaker and Nitro pinball for the collaboration of getting these games stateside. Crank these pins out and sell sell sell !

The wire harness that comes from the backbox comes down right where the zeno mech retracts into. Make sure the wires are out of the way of the metal tongue in back.

#17927 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

There is no reason this shouldn't sell huge numbers as it's so well done.

It appears the only other hurdle to them selling tons is to show they are also taking care of their first customers. They need to show they can support the customer base as promised.

Once they can do that then people will gain the confidence to buy in droves.

The game really is amazing. I am super excited to see what all the new code holds form both Joe and David!

#17928 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Thats the same thing that my xeno does, everything else works - maybe its just the positioner on the tounge motor can get damaged easy?

#17929 6 years ago

Speaking of xeno head, one thing we noticed is that if you aren't careful you could potentially scratch the top of the xeno head on the cabinet as you pull the playfield forward if you lift too high while pulling.

Luckily no scratches on @kneissl's.

Still just going through all the gameplay last night in my head. There are a ton of shots that feel good and are a challenge to hit, but very doable. I was surprised how many things can be backhanded as well. This is a good game to have in your house, there is so much to explore and it will take a considerable number of games to get good at all 4 flippers.

We played so many cool modes. Things like Find Jonesy and the Acid mode were very fun!

And the sound clips! They really got some good ones in there. Asses and elbows made me laugh continuously. The ambush mode where they are coming on the radar display is very, very cool. "How could they cut the power, man? They’re animals!"

#17930 6 years ago

So nice to see this thread come to life with the Alien deliveries.

#17931 6 years ago

Second that....good game and good news is what we all want to hear, to join in as owners!

Id love to get my hands on one, or even Zitt, to get a small affects board doing tricks in lighting around the
xeno head, during other modes leading up to and including multiball.

Congrats to all who are playing their new games!

#17932 6 years ago

The mods for this game are gonna be sick!

#17933 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

So nice to see this thread come to life with the Alien deliveries.

Right on!

If it takes 6 months for another container to go out though, queue the sad trumpet. RAMP UP PRODUCTION guys. Go hard or go home.

GAME KITS. Early heighway owners better have access to game kits (and soon) even if they scrap the idea eventually.

Hire some temps, something.

I want a PC update/playfield/art kit and I want it at some semblance of the price forecast in the sales model.

#17934 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

The Find Jonesy scene has a mode bonus if you find an actual live cat while playing.

Find Jonsey literally had my dog running around the basement searching for a cat! (No joke).

#17935 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

RAMP UP PRODUCTION guys.

Yes, this and Ramp Up Quality Control. It seems everyone has had some kind of problem right out of the box.

#17936 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, this and Ramp Up Quality Control. It seems everyone has had some kind of problem right out of the box.

If you can't wrench, you can't ride. Old Harley Davidson expression.

#17937 6 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

The wire harness that comes from the backbox comes down right where the zeno mech retracts into. Make sure the wires are out of the way of the metal tongue in back.

Good point that's true I will check that, makes sense.

#17938 6 years ago

Awesome to see the positive reactions from those receiving the games! I feel like I can exhale now.

Admittedly, I am still a little nervous with the various issues that delt and others have been having. Though they seemed to all be fairly minor, I ordered direct, pre-Cointaker so presumably I would have to rely on <crickets...> Heighway for any support. Still, it's great to hear long-time pinsiders (who've been waiting a long time) say that they are really liking the game. That speaks volumes.

Now, I wish they'd just at least let us know something about what's planned for the final LE package so those of us with a decision to make can make it. Not saying they have to rush to ship them, but I'd really like to actually know what I'm buying more than a day before they start shipping them.

Quoted from Ferret:

Thanks!

If Ferret is cool with it, I feel like this should be keyed or at least reposted in the HWP support thread for future reference. Seems like it could be great for directly troubleshooting software bugs.

For what its worth, the dedication and pride of the those like him who have actually worked on the game are honestly the main reason I didn't get out a long time ago. I love the theme but that can only get you so far and the company itself certainly hasn't impressed so far (though I'm hoping that will change once they get their heads above water). Props to all of you that helped create Alien. After all the drama, it's great that people are finally getting to really appreciate the great pin underneath it all.

#17939 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Good point that's true I will check that, makes sense.

I had that same exact issue when I opened mine. The Metal was hitting the wires and bouncing back, which made the Tongue stick out exactly as yours did. Simple solutions are my favorite lol

#17940 6 years ago

So Alien was the 20th pin I've purchased...and the one I received says it's the 20th Alien made. Interesting coincidence.

#17941 6 years ago

The individuals who worked on this project (ferret and the rest) are really stepping up, where as the HP company themselves are just shooting themselves in the foot with lack of communication....
Great job Ferret

#17942 6 years ago

I passed this along to Delt31 but others might have same issue. If you increase the lights / LED’s to max in the menu it seems to shut them off. I bet that solves his back box and side lights issue he is having.

Other than getting a European Coin door with no mechs and a clip falling off my ball launch button I’m pretty pleased with how I received the game. Documentation leaves a little to be desired as I recieved Dialed In LE yesterday as well and wow everything is documented.

Also a big thumbs up to cointaker for using FedEx Freight. Super fast and professional. Much better than other Freight companies.

#17943 6 years ago

While everyone is posting un-boxing pics, here are a few of my Alien at the Houston Arcade Expo. Except for when I was fixing something, it was played non-stop.

All set up and ready to go
IMG_3692 (resized).JPGIMG_3692 (resized).JPG
IMG_3713 (resized).JPGIMG_3713 (resized).JPG
IMG_3719 (resized).JPGIMG_3719 (resized).JPG
IMG_3766 (resized).JPGIMG_3766 (resized).JPG
Even Mario got a chance to play~!
IMG_3756 (resized).JPGIMG_3756 (resized).JPG

IMG_3726 (resized).JPGIMG_3726 (resized).JPG

#17944 6 years ago

Come'on guys, where are the gameplay videos?!

#17945 6 years ago

One other minor issue/observation.

With the volume at zero there is no sound (good) with the volume at 1 it's kind of loud

I'd like a LOT more variation in the volume control. I can't even imaging what cranking it into the teens would do (probably blow the speakers).

Based on the current volume there are times I'd like to be at 0.4. Certainly can't play it after anyone has gone to bed (Games in basement...bedrooms upstairs...2 floors away).

#17946 6 years ago

Is there an adjustable amp inside the cabinet? On Full Throttle I had some knobs I could adjust, you should be able to turn the overall volume down so the software controls is more of how you'd like it.

#17947 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Honestly so far it sounds like no more than any other manufacturer. Virtually all games need something tweaked after being shipped (That's all my Alien needed...some minor tweaks). Sometimes it's a little more than that. Out of 20 games I can maybe think of one that needed zero adjustments after being shipped.

#17948 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Is there an adjustable amp inside the cabinet? On Full Throttle I had some knobs I could adjust, you should be able to turn the overall volume down so the software controls is more of how you'd like it.

Great tip...I'll look at that!

On that note...is there a connection for a sub? Or do you just clip to the cabinet speaker like other games? (Right now I'm just clipped).

#17949 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Great tip...I'll look at that!
On that note...is there a connection for a sub? Or do you just clip to the cabinet speaker like other games? (Right now I'm just clipped).

I'm just clipped as well didn't see either.

I'm heading home now and will confirm the back and side light suggestion to fix. I DEF have my LED set to high so this very well could fix it. Must be a bug in software

#17950 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

They need to show they can support the customer base as promised.

And issue refunds to people still waiting on them as promised. I'm having a hard time feeling happy for guys who got pins knowing that there's still others waiting to get their money back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
9,999 (OBO)
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 30,026 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/359 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.