• 25,777 posts
  • 1,010 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Averell
  • Topic is favorited by 273 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,052 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

b34fa380a8f2fc23fab850b1e0dfdbbc (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DSCN7321 (resized).JPG
DSCN7338 (resized).JPG
585009D5-D67F-44B4-B001-2ED74F02C911 (resized).jpeg
DSCN7289 (resized).JPG
DSCN7288 (resized).JPG
E9A3F438-43B6-4EE9-B7B9-059640E61E98 (resized).jpeg
E1261283-0CCC-4A02-A73D-6474FCAEB78F (resized).jpeg
oprah alien give a way (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 5 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 4 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 3 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 2 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs (resized).jpg
yx2dpyyljmoowqz60q9i (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 25777 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 516.
#17301 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

THIS is what we need to see!!!....Hopefully, the container and other FEDEX units stated start showing this week. It’s really all that matters at this point....

amen. Can't agree more. More pics of new owners getting them. Keep'n it positive.

#17302 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I think you need to tell us all about this story. Oh wait, you already have...1000 times.

And just for the record it's 4 times since July....but yours makes a better story.
Wouldn't really count that as spam city personally.

July 2017

Quoted from TheLaw:

Missing the goddamn alien head mech

August 2017

Quoted from TheLaw:

They reached out to the machine owner that I know awHile ago to tell him they know he doens't have an alien thread (no shit), and he still doesn't have it so yippee!

September 2017

Quoted from TheLaw:

Well do they have the parts or not? This is the company that still has not sent an Alien head fore the game here.

October 2017

Quoted from TheLaw:

I've played it a bunch to know the Alien mech still isn't there

#17303 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And just for the record it's 4 times since July....but yours makes a better story.
Wouldn't really count that as spam city personally.
July 2017

August 2017

September 2017

October 2017

Okay...let it go...just yanking your chain a little. I like most of what you post here...just a little perturbed about how this machine was acquired. Plus Clay can fight his own battles.

#17304 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Blah blah blah blah blah

TL, DR.

#17305 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Okay...let it go...just yanking your chain a little.

Oh shit bro why didn't you just say so.

#17306 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

amen. Can't agree more. More pics of new owners getting them. Keep'n it positive.

Just keeping it relative to what matters to most of us here. I’m not going to engage on gameplay / layout challenges because we need more out there to compare with. greenhornet wants to be intellectual in his condemnation of whatever, for whatever reason. Still quite suspicious to me.

Let’s hope they get a couple containers of Standards out, generate enough flow to get the line moving, ALL refunds and parts needs processed, then reward us LE guys with a great machine.

THEN we can bitch about gameplay, armor, quality, and the billion other things we do on here.

Does anybody remember the WOZ threads? Really? People were counting cars in the parking lot, counting JJP dead and buried, and machines were terrible, YEARS in the making....YEARS. Missing a xeno Head? Give me a break. Those early machines had to have the ENTIRE 5v system changed. The most polarizing title I’ve ever seen on here, period. Know what? It turned out to be an amazing game. Easily JJP’s most popular title.

Enough....just enough. Anything except machines being unboxed is irrelevant at this point.

#17307 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just keeping it relative to what matters to most of us here. I’m not going to engage on gameplay / layout challenges because we need more out there to compare with. greenhornet wants to be intellectual in his condemnation of whatever, for whatever reason. Still quite suspicious to me.
Let’s hope they get a couple containers of Standards out, generate enough flow to get the line moving, ALL refunds and parts needs processed, then reward us LE guys with a great machine.
THEN we can bitch about gameplay, armor, quality, and the billion other things we do on here.
Does anybody remember the WOZ threads? Really? People were counting cars in the parking lot, counting JJP dead and buried, and machines were terrible, YEARS in the making....YEARS. Missing a xeno Head? Give me a break. Those early machines had to have the ENTIRE 5v system changed. The most polarizing title I’ve ever seen on here, period. Know what? It turned out to be an amazing game. Easily JJP’s most popular title.
Enough....just enough. Anything except machines being unboxed is irrelevant at this point.

yes yes yes. Couldn't of said it any better. Well put.

#17308 2 years ago

Pretty obvious greenhornet has not even played a game on Alien. Makes this all that much funnier (or sadder). The agenda is long winded and boring.

Reality is that the game is FUN to play, immersive, a good theme, and get this... has lots of shots and feeds.

I love that the story changes from a single shot being the issue to now being that the ball does not feed how you want it to.

Go put a few hundred games on a current production game and then lets talk.
If you want to be a pinball critic, you may want to start with actually playing the game.

#17309 2 years ago

i already mentioned i wasnt interested in commenting on my redesign, but you wrote a lengthy critique, so here's a response. especially, since i had to address your concerns over the APC targets and vent2 being blocked.

Quoted from Ferret:

Moving the UR flipper to the outer right orbit guide wall isn't without downsides. One that catches my eye is that I suspect placing the flipper there would cause some physical interference with the APC drop targets,

actually, this is what i envisioned, but from a better angle.

alienposted04 (resized).jpg

not only was the current UR4 flipper moved to the orbit, but you may have missed about an inch of guide behind it is cut back to better expose the CB target. im pretty sure you are of the opinion that the 'lifecycle' aspect of the game isnt what was intended. the CB needs to be picked up at a higher rate.

the saucer behind it - thats where one could relocate MUTHUR. more people are going to shoot her straight up the pf, instead of being in the MB 'creature' position. in vent1 put the drop back [or whatever works] from the original concept, for an additional award.
if you really wanted to maintain the lifecycle sequencing, the CB target fronting the eject hole [if previously hit], would reset after egg, then facehugger were collected in order, allowing CB to be collected third. among my suggestions though, would be to drop the sequencing all together. any order of collecting all 4 stages constitutes a lifecycle. completing three per game is no longer unreasonable. which again, im sure you are aware as is a bit of a problem. at the very least consider making an operator option: sequencing on/off.

the weapon target from the right orbit was moved, now posted between the CB lane and right orbit.

re: blocking the APC targets and vent2

Quoted from Ferret:

Also, the Vent 2 shot in GH's diagram is completely blocked by the resting UR flipper...

in the photo below you can see not only is the no interference from the new UR4 position. not only is it nowhere near the APC target bank. the entire vent2 entrance remains clear. if the 'away team' shot down thru vent2 still exists that is only a plus. especially since there is no direct shot to vent2 other than a complete cross-courter from UL3 which currently has only one feed. [and in a prior post you advised not trying for vent2 off UL3 for fear of draining in the right outlane].

the new UR4 location may prevent it from shooting at a center target or two,
but those shots are available from both lower flippers free and clear. nobody is looking to load UR4 for those shots anyway. it exists as the exclusive flipper for the hypersleep ramp [HSR] and vent3 shots.

Quoted from Ferret:

In the current design, Chestburster -> {upper ramp or upper loop} is a fast, fun combo, that gets special treatment in the software:

sorry, but for me, im going to trade a couple combos that are rarely completed by most, for the expanded use of the new right flipper every time.

also, what may not been apparent when you first viewed that image was a desire to have the left ramp feed vent1 as per Nordmans original design [green line]. not too tough for a bunch of smart guys to figure out how to do. the player would have the option to flip UL3 or let the ball pass down the left inlane as it already does, recving credit for weyland. while you may not realize it, this difference is HUGE when it comes to the number of times UL3 is feed. ferret, what is your ratio? left ramp/vent1? a little less than 3?

Quoted from Ferret:

BTW: GH dug up something I wrote 8 months ago about the difficulty of the Chestburster shot. Since then I've obviously played the game lots more. There's no question that this is a harder shot than, say, an orbit or the Airlock. It's a tight lane.

your post i quoted was nearly 100% factual [what shots feed what flippers] and none of that has changed. the only opinion was that the CB was 'difficult'. and now, after a few months of play, you have downgraded it to 'hard'. i would expect that from a top 700 player. in the future, if i quote posts of yours where you said the CB shot is 'difficult', would you like a disclaimer that is has been downgraded to 'hard'? is the HSR shot still 'difficult', as previously posted, or something different now as well?

while you may not know me, understand im not looking to quote you out of context or unfairly. the fact of the matter is, you have been the only one to offer insight into the rules and software changes on this game, and thus, the sole source of information regarding these subjects.

Quoted from Ferret:

Also: a few months ago (after my post that GH quoted) I reduced the power on the Vent 1 eject.

was already aware of this fact.
you posted it 6 months ago.
was absolutely necessary, too.

Quoted from Ferret:

Yes, all three APC drop targets are shootable from the UL flipper... though it's not necessarily a good idea, could cause some wicked side-to-side motion.
BTW, a couple weeks ago I reduced the power on the saucer kickout... makes the ball come out a little slower and thus makes UL flipper shots a bit easier. IMHO nicer for the difficult Chestburster and Vent 2 shots.

aside from a stray ball finding their way into MUTHUR, the CB from UL3 still requires a two shot parlay: lower right to vent1 > UL3 to CB.

#17310 2 years ago

curious, what games have you designed and programmed greenbornet?

you sure are a pro at this and must have lots of experience.

#17311 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so now you guys want a full redesign of the game.

maybe they like what they see.
its just their opinion.

#17312 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

maybe they like what they see.
its just their opinion.

so, what Aliens game have you played/when?

what games have you designed/coded?

you seem to have a real knack for this critique thing. I suggest starting a podcast or your own dedicated website to really vet it out more. i bet you could get tons of hits critique every game ever made and drawing up how you would make it better and why.

#17313 2 years ago

Cant a guy criticize...

#17314 2 years ago

I wonder if beacons made the trip from the UK. Would love to install them upon unpacking....

#17315 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a food critic may not be a master chef, but he eats.
a literary critic may not have written a bestseller, but he reads.
a movie critic may not have directed one, but knows what he sees.
a music critic may never have recorded an album, but he listens.
an art critic may never have produced a masterpiece, but knows when he is moved.

what is your point?
that someone who offers and opinion on a pinball machine is required to have designed or programmed one?

#17316 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so, what Aliens game have you played/when?

i was just out of camera range you when you did this!! 1:09:36

#17317 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

i was just out of camera range you when you did this!!
» YouTube video

so you have not played the game?

#17318 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so you have not played the game?

Why dont you and Green Hornet talk by pm. You both made your point don't you think?
Of course, I know someone who has a horse you both can continue to take swings at. It's not quite dead yet.

#17319 2 years ago

For fucksake, 40 new posts and the majority ARE NOT about the dude in Europe that got a shipment of games?

...and I just added 1 more.

Let's hear some reviews as soon as you can get some time on them! Thanks!

#17320 2 years ago

Looking forward to traffic increasing in the owners' thread. You guys taking delivery, please, please post over there.

#17321 2 years ago

Still loving that cointaker is still at their tricks and lies. They say they've arrived and then on the truck when the ship hasn't even docked and trucks haven't even been loaded. Why the hell say they have them when everyone knows they dont and can see it!?!?!?! Just crazy that people drink this koolaid. Still holding out for LE arrivals in January next year. Just wish Cointaker would back the hell off and quit with the blatant lies and making false promises and giving false hope to people.

#17322 2 years ago

All this criticism of Alien is making me just want to buy one even more.

Hope to see games getting delievered. I want this game, but they have to be in people's homes in DROVES before I drop $8k.

#17323 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Shillton calling him Greenbornet....pinside back in full swing....nice....

#17324 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think Joes estimate is low and once you try to hit it I bet he is successful 50% of the time.

this is a post on CB lane geometry.
i honestly hope these type of issues have been worked out/improved on the newest production models.

when you get so few quality attempts at this shot, then make what appears to be a good one, its got to be frustrating to see it miss and go unrewarded. some are quite brutal.

shot from lower left

those that reach the CB target, but whiff/miss the CB on the left.
1:04:54 / 1:57:58
those that get past UR4, but dont make the CB target because it is choked off in the lane
18:53 / 35:00 / 1:06:40 / 2:12:21 / 2:12:42 / 2:45:33
those that get past UR4 but are viciously rejected
1:20:36 [2 in rapid succession] 2:46:40 / 2:52:37 / 2:56:24

and thats only attempts from the lower left.
now from the upper left.

whiffs by target
1:56:56 / 3:01:55 / 3:07:00 [super whiff]
choked short of target
2:11:20 / 2:55:45 / 2:56:39 / 3:11:16

Hilton, i guess it was the old codes fault. i heard you changed the pitch after this vid was shot and this all went away. perhaps there is a best pitch for smoothing the lane out, but gameplay vids on different machines show the same things happening.

#17325 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am guessing that Greenhornet does not realize there is a proximity sensor in the chestburter lane to register a hit also (assuming this is still in current code/builds) so even if you dont hit a clean shot you will still get credit for making the lane.

bad guess.
ferret disclosed it months ago.
in modern pinball, should we need software assistance that gives one credit for hitting a shot that you dont actually hit? why was this necessary? after toying around with options in the CB lane, they ended up with a design featuring bad geometry. you can see it at work if you watch the video at the timestamps indicated in my previous post.

Hilton, end of your last sentence should read 'upper part of the lane' because:

Quoted from Ferret:

there is no longer a LOWER inductive switch in that lane... remnants of the original Chestburster design.

So Hilton, is your CB lane set to easy or hard?
is your hypersleep MB requirement set to 2 or 3?
how many lifecycles for save newt MB, 2 or 3?
how often is save newt MB getting started? 1 in 50 games?
how often is hypersleep MB getting started? 1 in 20 games?

#17326 2 years ago

100's of posts since I was last on here and nothing but crap, looks like it takes only one dickhead to spoil the soup, now I never knew what that meant but I've always deeply believed in it.

#17327 2 years ago

I’m actually enjoying greenhornet’s introspections. I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says, but it’s interesting to read different takes on design and flow.

Additionally, in happy to hear what greenhornet’s take on layout is, as opposed to be still masked in secrecy... and see it’s not as game breaking as some may have assumed. This is much more interesting discussion, than hearing updates on someone checking the CoinTaker Christmas tree for the seventh time in a day.

Personally, I like having some shots that are more/very difficult, makes making them seem all the more satisfying. If all shots were equally easy, it becomes boring in my opinion. Take No Good Gophers for example, the ramp shot is a Central toy, but very rarely results in a successful shot.

Also, I think it’s important to acknowledge that lifecycle doesn’t need to have shots completed in direct sequence, so can be completed organically as modes are completed, or intentionally. All multiballs don’t need to be equally accessible, it makes revealing some of the rarer ones more fun.

For reference, I’m in for a L/E and have been supportive of this project throughout!

#17328 2 years ago

Is it just me, or is anyone else enjoying the back and forth between Whysnow and Greenhornet....

#17329 2 years ago

Just you Ted.

Personally I think greenhornets assessment is 2 years late. Nothing can be changed at this point so relax and enjoy the game for what it is. The programmers are bringing the Alien/Aliens world to you under the glass and its a nice layout. Practice the shots and you'll you do just fine.

Quoted from spfxted:

Is it just me, or is anyone else enjoying the back and forth between Whysnow and Greenhornet....

#17330 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to playing the game again when everything works. Hopefully Allentown.

#17331 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Personally I think greenhornets assessment is 2 years late

The game itself is two years late which is why many people are just recently getting a chance to play it and watch streams of others playing it.

#17332 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It’s not just you too. I’m enjoying the debate.

#17333 2 years ago

Cheerleading with exaggeration and lying by omission is thumbed up and celebrated on Pinside. Dissenting opinions are shouted down, ridiculed and silenced even after they provide thoughtful explanations.

For some irony, go back a year or two and read Hilton's comments in the Predator thread. He enthusiastically cheerlead that project to the very end while sneering at the doubters and taunting them. Sound familiar?

Carry on Pinside, I expect nothing to change.

#17334 2 years ago

I just go back and watch the buffalo stream for encouragement. They game looks fun to shoot, very interactive, and subtle Jack Danger comments hint to a great machine.

Nothing “ speaks” like streaming gameplay.....

#17335 2 years ago

I'm wondering, not trying to be a "cheerleader" BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT.........is the game design phase over now that they are being DELIVERED!?!?!?!??!???

#17336 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Cheerleading with exaggeration and lying by omission is thumbed up and celebrated on Pinside. Dissenting opinions are shouted down, ridiculed and silenced even after they provide thoughtful explanations.
For some irony, go back a year or two and read Hilton's comments in the Predator thread. He enthusiastically cheerlead that project to the very end while sneering at the doubters and taunting them. Sound familiar?
Carry on Pinside, I expect nothing to change.

says the guy that hyped up MG and as soon as AP stepped in flipped for a hefty profit prior to delivery of a box of blinking lights to a narcasist looking for attention. I mean... if we want to talk reality of people actually having personal gain from schilling a game that never even worked correctly from D1, then that is the more accurate and saddening story to tell. I am out money on Predator and have been fighting the good fight on that. You profitted off the money spent by hundreds of other pinheads that helped fund you flip of MG.

I appologized multiple times for my transgressions concerning predator from years ago now, and you trying to equate me liking how aliens shoots is both disrespectful and disingenuous.

I actually like pinball for the fact that it is pinball. Sorry for seeing the positive in a game, despite the added crap involved with the company making it.

now go back to flipping your BBB before the remakes come out...

#17337 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

says the guy that hyped up MG and as soon as AP stepped in flipped for a hefty profit prior to delivery of a box of blinking lights to a narcasist looking for attention. I mean... if we want to talk reality of people actually having personal gain from schilling a game that never even worked correctly from D1, then that is the more accurate and saddening story to tell. I am out money on Predator and have been fighting the good fight on that. You profitted off the money spent by hundreds of other pinheads that helped fund you flip of MG.
I appologized multiple times for my transgressions concerning predator from years ago now, and you trying to equate me liking how aliens shoots is both disrespectful and disingenuous.
I actually like pinball for the fact that it is pinball. Sorry for seeing the positive in a game, despite the added crap involved with the company making it.
now go back to flipping your BBB before the remakes come out...

If you want proof of Hilton's lying and exaggerating, here it is. It also shows to what off topic extremes he will go to, to be vengeful, slander and personally attack someone.

Note to Moderators. I'm not complaining. Please allow his post to stand as example.

#17338 2 years ago

Back to Alien. Care to share your thoughts as a new owner of this game? Hows the xeno head working?

Quoted from royneblom:

Hi All
This is the promised pictures of the first shipping Alien games coming to Sweden.
As promised this tuesday by Heighway pinball , 7 games reached us today
After a very long waiting it was like 2 year since this order was made and paid ,the games now finaly are in our warehouse ( well one in my game room )
The games will be sent out to the new owners this week .
Just had a fast time playing tonight , will do more gaming tomorrow.
So you who are waiting for your games , Heighway now finaly delivers.
Enjoy the pictures

#17339 2 years ago

For those interested in hearing when people are actually going to get the game, latest as of today from CT is that Friday is the day for pick up. No earlier it seems so bumped 3 or 4 days but ship is definitely in so feeling good about Friday. FYI.

#17340 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For those interested in hearing when people are actually going to get the game, latest as of today from CT is that Friday is the day for pick up. No earlier it seems so bumped 3 or 4 days but ship is definitely in so feeling good about Friday. FYI.

Don't forget Road Trip Pix!

#17341 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think it’s important to acknowledge that lifecycle doesn’t need to have shots completed in direct sequence, so can be completed organically as modes are completed, or intentionally.

i believe you will find the LC still requires sequential collection. not sure how you came to believe differently. as such, completing a LC isnt as easy as it would be if one were allowed to pick up all 4 stages at random. while i expect better from players who know what they are shooting for, stats and observations from rec player play show it taking nearly 3 GAMES to complete a SINGLE LC. the factory default to start save newt MB is 3 complete LC in a SINGLE GAME. the audits [over 1350 plays] from a decidedly average player [who probably didnt know how to progress the LC], started save newt MB only ONCE every 60 games. same machine started hypersleep MB only ONCE every 23 games. ambush and sentry guns MB both started ONCE every 4 games. that is a considerable difference. what do you think is causing such a disparity?

in working over the LC, players will quite often get 'stuck' at the CB stage. expect to see your lcd screen showing the egg and facehugger collected, as the player now needs to collect the more 'difficult' CB shot. watch the streams, you will see this screen status active a high percentage of time. also notice the yellow curved arrow between the egg and facehugger images. this indicates to the player the sequential nature of the objective as these arrows point the way to the next stage in the sequence.

alienpf04 (2) (resized).jpg

Quoted from jonesjb:

All multiballs don’t need to be equally accessible, it makes revealing some of the rarer ones more fun.

how rare do you actually want them to be? how difficult is acceptable in order to attain/complete those objectives? 'all out war' is predicated on obtaining both SNMB and HSMB. if individually SNMB/HSMB are overly difficult, together they will be even harder. consequently, reaching 'all out war' becomes more difficult than envisioned.

the points discussed in this post are additional consequences of the 'lack of quality feeds to the upper flippers' problem.

#17342 2 years ago

RE: "Don't forget Road Trip Pix!"

I will be showering this thread with pics and impressions. Suggestion to include that in the owners thread was made. Should I put those in there or keep them in here? I'm assuming others will have to answer the same when they get their game.

IMO I feel like this thread deserves to get all of that goodness - to finally see this game come out and people sharing their experiences/love (or criticisms)......once they actually have it! But Ill do either.

#17343 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

what do you think is causing such a disparity?

Not hard to grasp. The chestbuster shot & hypersleep ramp are hard shots. Mystery solved. You call it a design flaw. I call it a challenging shot.

So Nute & Hypersleep multiball are more challenging to achieve? Good. Difficultly is a good thing. If everything was easily achievable, the game would get boring real fast.

Oh what was Keith Johnson thinking when he added Valinor Multiball to LOTR??? We never get to play it. Whaahhhh!

#17344 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Should I put those in there or keep them in here?

Here. We'll be seeing yours first as you will be waiting outside CoinTaker Friday at 6am....

#17345 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Here. We'll be seeing yours first as you will be waiting outside CoinTaker Friday at 6am....

I seriously might as I just want to grab this and come home. Meetings all afternoon too. Waiting for the 100% confirm but with the 4 hour trip, I can see myself leaving at 5am!

Really excited to get this game. So much damn potential it's insane and I'm still thinking about how much fun it was when I played it in Buffalo and that machine had a ton of issues. Imagine a 100% working Alien. Wow.

I'm also excited to hear about impressions from the guy who just posted pics.

#17346 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Imagine a 100% working Alien.

I wanna play! Who's getting one in North Jersey??

#17347 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I seriously might as I just want to grab this and come home. Meetings all afternoon too. Waiting for the 100% confirm but with the 4 hour trip, I can see myself leaving at 5am!

Delivery isn’t included in cost of the game? Pretty steep price to pay and then have 9 hours of travel on top of that.

#17348 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Delivery isn’t included in cost of the game? Pretty steep price to pay and then have 9 hours of travel on top of that.

He's doing the trip to get it sooner.

#17349 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

He's doing the trip to get it sooner.

Exactly. They discounted a little too bc of it. Considering the delays, the poor guys who had the glass shatter upon the delivery amongst other things I've decided if it's drivable I'm picking it up directly. Something about a Pinball pickup makes it painless too almost adds to it.

There is no game out there or coming out or even rumored that has me this excited so why not. Right to the veins!

#17350 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Not to mention the raaaaaaamps!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
9,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Helsinki
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 50.00
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 25777 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 516.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside