• 24,458 posts
  • 984 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,795 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D1D138C1-CC9C-4F78-8A5A-1124491ECEF2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190501_214500606 (resized).jpg
CE329737-7E39-47CC-9D4A-13949E94DA14 (resized).png
alien-le-backglass.jpg
07950BFC-FFC9-41E6-A35D-FCED929A3E2A (resized).jpeg
7C818B25-8CC2-4EAF-9BC2-C03EDA106A67 (resized).jpeg
89AEE405-FAFD-495E-A368-30619E490D3D (resized).jpeg
1C7B6E9C-DF26-42C1-8C12-A6BAB90727A3 (resized).jpeg
62F79365-2E2F-4E0B-B030-891B6D277884 (resized).png
7CEC6A26-2DE5-480B-A908-D22FFF45BF78 (resized).png
E136D65B-4C59-41E1-97B7-1547BB7A4054 (resized).png
20190429_231750.jpg
20190429_231757.jpg
7EAE8407-9C1E-4ABE-BBEB-87A755015D33 (resized).jpeg
3B481B8A-23EE-453E-8C78-1B2980553823 (resized).jpeg
817B9CE1-8167-433B-B133-D17F8CFE7C04 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24458 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 490.
#16401 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks but would

Thanks but would they interact with the game?

Yep

#16402 1 year ago

The investors need to post something soon, I'm hoping next week but I'm gonna email Daniel for an update.

#16403 1 year ago

I like how the beacons will interact with the game on the wizard modes, it's kind of like an extra incentive/reward for doing well. I suspect it will be a rare display. I'd piece this in with the unique visual feasts like:

-Power down mode in Johnny Pneumonic
-The Death Star exploding in Star Wars
-Strobe Light multiball in Attack From Mars.

#16404 1 year ago

I was asked tonight to make a video of the Beacons during gameplay

Here you go

#16405 1 year ago

As I know there was recent talk of the Upper Left Ramp being impossible to make, for your pleasure 3 shots in a row to that ramp without issue and Hypersleep Multiball

Enjoy!

#16406 1 year ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

I was asked tonight to make a video of the Beacons during gameplay
Here you go
» YouTube video

Thanks for posting this. I didn't notice that the backglass changes color during the game too when I played it in Buffalo. Did you buy an addon or is that part of the standard package? Pumped for this game - sound is sick.

#16407 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks for posting this. I didn't notice that the backglass changes color during the game too when I played it in Buffalo. Did you buy an addon or is that part of the standard package? Pumped for this game - sound is sick.

The Color Changing Backglass was one of the Easiest Mods Ever. I just threw in an RGB strip
The sound is pretty amazing, the Polk PSW10 I added, makes Mr Theils Amazing Sound Package even better!

#16408 1 year ago

nice. I have the sub ready to go too. As for the strip - where did you put it exactly and more importantly what did you hook it into? Will buy one ahead of time for it b/c that looked nice.

#16409 1 year ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Those are the same colors Heighway offered a year(+?) ago...maybe people's eyesight has improved?

Aww shit. Maybe I missed the pictures of the actual colors back in the day. This is the first time I remember seeing pictures of the real colors, not just photoshops of what they could look like.

#16410 1 year ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Aww shit. Maybe I missed the pictures of the actual colors back in the day. This is the first time I remember seeing pictures the real colors, not just photoshops of what they could look like.

Hoping to see colors in person at Expo if they bring them.....

#16411 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any videos of the topper in action? Also - now that the LE ramp upgrade is no more, what separates LE from Stan?

Here's a short one. Don't forget YouTube is the world's 2nd largest search engine, right behind Google.

Quoted from delt31:

OK thanks. I really just want those beacons.....wonder how much they would be sep. Def get them if they are interactive with game.

There's a good mod thread already started, read thru it all but here's a link to that very question. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-away-from-her-you-bitch-alien-club-all-members-expendable#post-3930146

#16412 1 year ago
Quoted from sed6:

Here's a short one. Don't forget YouTube is the world's 2nd largest search engine, right behind Google.
» YouTube video

There's a good mod thread already started, read thru it all but here's a link to that very question. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-away-from-her-you-bitch-alien-club-all-members-expendable#post-3930146

Thanks. I do search YouTube for alien but didn't find this
Thanks

#16413 1 year ago

As I know there was recent talk of the Upper Left Ramp being impossible to make, for your pleasure 3 shots in a row to that ramp without issue and Hypersleep Multiball

you are feeding the upper right flipper by hand in your video.
this is not a gameplay sample.

#16415 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

if my motives are clear, you have my permission to post them. be my guest. let all the world know. i believe i spelled them out quite eloquently in my last post.
i sincerely requested info from you and you are not responding in kind. if you believe i would alter figures, you are more than welcome to post your audits publicly on this thread or via youtube. the same concern exists on my end if i requested only specific metrics of you. the info is not overly important, or necessary. it would have helped. i told you good, bad, indifferent, i would have used it.
it is a design choice, and IMHO a poor one. you may call if a 'fault' or 'flaw', but it is hardly imaginary. everything else about the game is great, but i assure you, some number of people will view the game in a different light.

we are limited to what data is avail, given so few machines in the wild at this time. still, any backglass is better than no backglass. it is Hilton's contention that his route players are enjoying alien, the game plays well, and is dialed in at the optimum pitch. his data would have provided a cursory look. agree that audits of games owned by skilled players will reflect their level [like #636 ranked joe schober, for example], and their accomplishments will exceed recreational players. still, i don't feel that this is going to be looked upon as a skill issue.
ghostbusters. that game has only two flippers, right?

hillton, i advised you not to try and defend what you don't know you are defending against. i wouldn't want people using your statements against you later. that's why we have miranda rights.
agree. code is terrific. i will be providing some constructive software suggestions myself that may improve game play. if they are considered, fine. this is not a witch hunt on my part.

when something is finished, that's the time to critique it. the machine is complete, what do you think? then again, maybe pinball has it right. criticize when it's a work in progress; then when its done, don't talk about it because nothing is gonna be changing.

Did we ever get to the bottom of this mystery? How is this coming? It's been almost two weeks. I wonder if the revelation will be shared?

#16416 1 year ago

From Heighway Facebook Page
Alien V0.99 (available later this month)
Changes since 0.98:

FWIW, I suspect that Alien 0.99 will never be released... because we've got v1.0, with another few dozen improvements over 0.99.

#16417 1 year ago

eeeeexcellent (resized).jpg

#16418 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Did we ever get to the bottom of this mystery? How is this coming? It's been almost two weeks. I wonder if the revelation will be shared?

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 5.

ALIEN DAY.

#16419 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How is this coming?

Like Al Capone's vault

#16420 1 year ago

Enjoy!
» YouTube video

The upper left ramp isn't impossible, just something that takes more practice to hit regularly compared to the Weyland/Yutani ramps, for instance. Don't feed the hysteria with hyperbole.

#16421 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Too funny!!! I'm afraid we may never know....my life will be incomplete....

#16422 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the modes on the ladder play the same order each time or is it random? Example - on ball 1 if I hit the mode shot, will it always play mode 1 or will it be random?

#16423 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Does anyone know if the modes on the ladder play the same order each time or is it random? Example - on ball 1 if I hit the mode shot, will it always play mode 1 or will it be random?

It's not random and it's under player control.

You choose which side (the ALIEN or ALIENS modes) to play at the start of the game.

The top mode will be ready to start, but you can change it by shooting any ramp (left, right, or top). All ramp shots move the next mode down by one.

#16424 1 year ago

OK - thanks for explaining. Bottom line I can actually change the mode if I want with a shot and not forced to play the same order each time. Good to know.

#16425 1 year ago

And there are strategic reasons to do that. Several modes have their scoring boosted by doing related things before starting the mode; you may wish to defer those. And some modes are much better than others to stack with a multiball, if that situation is imminent.

#16426 1 year ago

Nice so much to learn about this game. I really feel like this game is the spiritual successor to Indian Jones TPA. Both heavy on theme integration, have that right outlane save option, great music, widebody etc.

The one thing I don't get yet Is the weapons. So you can pick a weapon and it gives you a boost or bonus? Does it do anything else and how do you obtain them?

#16427 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice so much to learn about this game. I really feel like this game is the spiritual successor to Indian Jones TPA. Both heavy on theme integration, have that right outlane save option, great music, widebody etc.
The one thing I don't get yet Is the weapons. So you can pick a weapon and it gives you a boost or bonus? Does it do anything else and how do you obtain them?

I made a rule sheet if you isolate my posts , that will answer a lot of questions.

Quoted from ezeltmann:

********** SPOILER ALERT!!! ***************
I started up a rulesheet base on Ferret posts.
Can anyone point me to any other rulesheets so i can add anything that wasn't posted on this thread (and there was plenty posted)
Thanks Joe !

#16428 1 year ago

Mod idea. This is slow , but think of it faster . The idea is to simulate an alien running through the duct when you shoot the ramp.

GIF only works when u click the pic, for me anyways.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

#16430 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

You can collect weapons by winning modes, completing the standup targets around the playfield, skill shot, or through Mother. Weapons are always collected in a particular order, and each weapon has a unique ability, ranging from "advance bonus X" through "turn on ball saver". You can select a weapon with the Extra Ball button, and use the currently selected weapon with the Launch button.

Weapons also add to end-of-ball bonus and boost the value of the wizard modes.

#16431 1 year ago

Incredible work from the legendary Stan Winston there. How about this for the ultimate pinball toy...the actual drop ship model used in the film...only £40,000. Pop that on your Alien pinball game to impress your mates.

http://propstoreauction.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/78/lot/18108/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F78%2F%3Fpage%3D1

One of the early ideas I had for Alien pinball (firstly, I wanted to create a standalone Aliens game, not the 2 movies spliced together) was a drop ship toy mounted on a ramp where the wings would open up, like they do in the movie, and very bright flashers would pulsate on the wing tips, just like the movie. Anyway, the game went in another direction and the idea was dropped.

#16432 1 year ago

I understand that Heighway had to receive new ramps for a manufacturing error. Can anyone provide more detail? Which ramp was it?

#16433 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Mod idea. This is slow , but think of it faster . The idea is to simulate an alien running through the duct when you shoot the ramp.
GIF only works when u click the pic, for me anyways.

A very cool way to make a spinner target, as you could actually battle it, and have to make success shots as it attacks you!

I designed one back in early 70's that might work for this.
Its based on the pic below, where the Alien would actually appear a bit anImated in a strIp print,
with a magnetic connection, and a roll back to a electro magnet lock, to start agaIn,
and/or with a slight tilt mechanism to each position.

It can be done!

pasted_image (resized).png

#16434 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

A very cool way to make a spinner target, as you could actually battle it, and have to make success shots as it attacks you!
I designed one back in early 70's that might work for this.
Its based on the pic below, where the Alien would actually appear a bit anImated in a strIp print,
with a magnetic connection, and a roll back to a electro magnet lock, to start agaIn,
and/or with a slight tilt mechanism to each position.
It can be done!

Cool idea Art. I could see this as a neat and different pinball toy. Old school mechanical also.

#16435 1 year ago

would like to add a LED green strip behind the flippers. For those with the game - what should I buy from comet/LED place? Wasn't sure of the necessary connections.

#16436 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

would like to add a LED green strip behind the flippers. For those with the game - what should I buy from comet/LED place? Wasn't sure of the necessary connections.

Not sure of the voltage, but 5v, 6.3v or 12v can be grabbed with Alligator clips to test, before solder
Or maybe a split bulb from a coin door or white bulb light in the game.

Takes about 3 minutes...from $3-$8...easy.

#16437 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Not sure of the voltage, but 5v, 6.3v or 12v can be grabbed with Alligator clips to test, before solder
Or maybe a split bulb from a coin door or white bulb light in the game.
Takes about 3 minutes...from $3-$8...easy.

Ok so I'll just get an led strip and some alligators and go from there. I just know that doesn't work with games like wizard of Oz as I don't think I can alligator into them. Could be wrong.

#16438 1 year ago

Best to take a peak under the hood, and see where you can draw power.

Strips come packaged with clips....

#16439 1 year ago

WEEELLLPPP!! count me in of those who've been scammed multiple times on this pin bandwagon. Cointaker and Heighway have both been very negligent and dishonest with me for the past several months and I am done biting my tongue. Paid initial $1000 deposit to hold a LE game from cointaker which took me weeks of emails to just give them money. Paid more down over months depending on what I've been hearing regarding the company.

I stopped at about $3500 and waited a couple months during the proto games that snuck out incomplete. Finally told cointaker I'm out and want a refund. 3 weeks passed with no response again to my refund request. Then out of the clear blue sky, I got an email saying "what if I promised you your LE at your door within 30 days! Seriously we just got told they are shipping our pins now". I told them that sounds good and after again sending a couple emails with no response and excuse after excuse of why, I finally got them on the line again to vaguely answer some questions. I sent them the remaining due and was paid in full with the promise of my game arriving at my door end of July. July came and went, finally called cointaker and got immediate response. Was told they had an issue with the computers and they were delayed while they are upgraded. I was annoyed of course and made a stink about why I got scammed out of my refund by both parties and was then told by cointaker that they will call me back in an hour.

I get the call and they Skyped with someone at heighway and made a deal where my LE was being sent in the batch of standards to cointaker as a 1 off as LEs weren't being made yet but they could get me my 1 due to the promise made. I was then told end of August my game will arrive at my door. I called cointaker around the 22nd of august to confirm and was told "yes, you're still on schedule". I heard the shipment arrived and standards were going out the door after they removed any fiber optic lights. But no LE.

Well.....here we are.....6th of september......I called cointaker and asked the question. Was told for whatever reason they had issues blah blah blah and that they were shipping out computers and new playfields so that took up time and they couldn't get my LE out, BUT, my LE "SHOULD" be on the water now and that they will confirm with heighway to make sure and get back to me later last night. No response from cointaker. I get consistent no communication from cointaker and excuses after excuses of why no email responses, to dissapearing emails, to why I can't pickup the phone, to even "I totally forgot".

As a customer I am annoyed and pissed at cointaker for handling me this way. Absolutley "0" updates unless I hound and pound them every way I can for something. I can forgive the dates a bit as that's beyond their control and is on heighway....but they have consistently left me in the dark and have made promises and lied countless times to me after speaking with heighway and them saying they've never told cointaker that and would never make that promise. I know everyone is at their wits end and at the end of their fuses with this....but boy.....I am just lit over this ordeal with this whole thing.

I know very well that my game is not on the water, and won't be until "Maybe" October when they day they will start shipping LEs. This is my first new pin and I am not officially gunshy of ever doing this again. My whole body this whole time has been screaming to demand a refund and run far far away...and I did before I was ignored and then promised my item. I've never had this "amazing customer support" or got these phone updates that others have had the privilege of...even after paying in full. Sorry for the rant, was just soo damn pissed today after spending 4 hours of trying to call cointaker and getting the "call back in 15" atleast 6 times and then immediate voicemail after 1-2 rings 3 times all to hear......maybe on the water when it's supposed to be in my house.....

#16441 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

WEEELLLPPP!! count me in of those who've been scammed multiple times on this pin bandwagon. Cointaker and Heighway have both been very negligent and dishonest with me for the past several months and I am done biting my tongue. Paid initial $1000 deposit to hold a LE game from cointaker which took me weeks of emails to just give them money. Paid more down over months depending on what I've been hearing regarding the company. I stopped at about $3500 and waited a couple months during the proto games that snuck out incomplete. Finally told cointaker I'm out and want a refund. 3 weeks passed with no response again to my refund request. Then out of the clear blue sky, I got an email saying "what if I promised you your LE at your door within 30 days! Seriously we just got told they are shipping our pins now". I told them that sounds good and after again sending a couple emails with no response and excuse after excuse of why, I finally got them on the line again to vaguely answer some questions. I sent them the remaining due and was paid in full with the promise of my game arriving at my door end of July. July came and went, finally called cointaker and got immediate response. Was told they had an issue with the computers and they were delayed while they are upgraded. I was annoyed of course and made a stink about why I got scammed out of my refund by both parties and was then told by cointaker that they will call me back in an hour. I get the call and they Skyped with someone at heighway and made a deal where my LE was being sent in the batch of standards to cointaker as a 1 off as LEs weren't being made yet but they could get me my 1 due to the promise made. I was then told end of August my game will arrive at my door. I called cointaker around the 22nd of august to confirm and was told "yes, you're still on schedule". I heard the shipment arrived and standards were going out the door after they removed any fiber optic lights. But no LE. Well.....here we are.....6th of september......I called cointaker and asked the question. Was told for whatever reason they had issues blah blah blah and that they were shipping out computers and new playfields so that took up time and they couldn't get my LE out, BUT, my LE "SHOULD" be on the water now and that they will confirm with heighway to make sure and get back to me later last night. No response from cointaker. I get consistent no communication from cointaker and excuses after excuses of why no email responses, to dissapearing emails, to why I can't pickup the phone, to even "I totally forgot". As a customer I am annoyed and pissed at cointaker for handling me this way. Absolutley "0" updates unless I hound and pound them every way I can for something. I can forgive the dates a bit as that's beyond their control and is on heighway....but they have consistently left me in the dark and have made promises and lied countless times to me after speaking with heighway and them saying they've never told cointaker that and would never make that promise. I know everyone is at their wits end and at the end of their fuses with this....but boy.....I am just lit over this ordeal with this whole thing. I know very well that my game is not on the water, and won't be until "Maybe" October when they day they will start shipping LEs. This is my first new pin and I am not officially gunshy of ever doing this again. My whole body this whole time has been screaming to demand a refund and run far far away...and I did before I was ignored and then promised my item. I've never had this "amazing customer support" or got these phone updates that others have had the privilege of...even after paying in full. Sorry for the rant, was just soo damn pissed today after spending 4 hours of trying to call cointaker and getting the "call back in 15" atleast 6 times and then immediate voicemail after 1-2 rings 3 times all to hear......maybe on the water when it's supposed to be in my house.....

Enter (resized).png

#16442 1 year ago

I'm out for now, got my refund with in an hour from nitro and I've really just lost interest in this all together, its a dream theme and I do want the game but I'm gonna wait till its in stock and proven to be a good working pin with proper support, its gotten foolish, I emailed Morgan for an updated and it was all fluff, I'm buying something else for now. I really hope it all comes together.

#16443 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

WEEELLLPPP!! count me in of those who've been scammed multiple times on this pin bandwagon. Cointaker and Heighway have both been very negligent and dishonest with me for the past several months and I am done biting my tongue. Paid initial $1000 deposit to hold a LE game from cointaker which took me weeks of emails to just give them money. Paid more down over months depending on what I've been hearing regarding the company.
I stopped at about $3500 and waited a couple months during the proto games that snuck out incomplete. Finally told cointaker I'm out and want a refund. 3 weeks passed with no response again to my refund request. Then out of the clear blue sky, I got an email saying "what if I promised you your LE at your door within 30 days! Seriously we just got told they are shipping our pins now". I told them that sounds good and after again sending a couple emails with no response and excuse after excuse of why, I finally got them on the line again to vaguely answer some questions. I sent them the remaining due and was paid in full with the promise of my game arriving at my door end of July. July came and went, finally called cointaker and got immediate response. Was told they had an issue with the computers and they were delayed while they are upgraded. I was annoyed of course and made a stink about why I got scammed out of my refund by both parties and was then told by cointaker that they will call me back in an hour.
I get the call and they Skyped with someone at heighway and made a deal where my LE was being sent in the batch of standards to cointaker as a 1 off as LEs weren't being made yet but they could get me my 1 due to the promise made. I was then told end of August my game will arrive at my door. I called cointaker around the 22nd of august to confirm and was told "yes, you're still on schedule". I heard the shipment arrived and standards were going out the door after they removed any fiber optic lights. But no LE.
Well.....here we are.....6th of september......I called cointaker and asked the question. Was told for whatever reason they had issues blah blah blah and that they were shipping out computers and new playfields so that took up time and they couldn't get my LE out, BUT, my LE "SHOULD" be on the water now and that they will confirm with heighway to make sure and get back to me later last night. No response from cointaker. I get consistent no communication from cointaker and excuses after excuses of why no email responses, to dissapearing emails, to why I can't pickup the phone, to even "I totally forgot".
As a customer I am annoyed and pissed at cointaker for handling me this way. Absolutley "0" updates unless I hound and pound them every way I can for something. I can forgive the dates a bit as that's beyond their control and is on heighway....but they have consistently left me in the dark and have made promises and lied countless times to me after speaking with heighway and them saying they've never told cointaker that and would never make that promise. I know everyone is at their wits end and at the end of their fuses with this....but boy.....I am just lit over this ordeal with this whole thing.
I know very well that my game is not on the water, and won't be until "Maybe" October when they day they will start shipping LEs. This is my first new pin and I am not officially gunshy of ever doing this again. My whole body this whole time has been screaming to demand a refund and run far far away...and I did before I was ignored and then promised my item. I've never had this "amazing customer support" or got these phone updates that others have had the privilege of...even after paying in full. Sorry for the rant, was just soo damn pissed today after spending 4 hours of trying to call cointaker and getting the "call back in 15" atleast 6 times and then immediate voicemail after 1-2 rings 3 times all to hear......maybe on the water when it's supposed to be in my house.....

Man sorry to hear. I have been in contact with CT as I just put down my deposit of 1k but I'm getting the standard edition. I've been told they arrive 9/10 and I plan on picking it up myself. I will keep you posted on how this runs. I'm not sure why all of the miscommunications and I have ZERO intent of putting in any more money (don't see why it's necessary until the pin is ready for pickup).

CT has been in the business for sometime and I'm sure you will get your money back if/when you want it. Sucks that you've been told it would arrive and it clearly isn't here. Hopefully it comes in soon.

#16444 1 year ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm out for now, got my refund with in an hour from nitro and I've really just lost interest in this all together, its a dream theme and I do want the game but I'm gonna wait till its in stock and proven to be a good working pin with proper support, its gotten foolish, I emailed Morgan for an updated and it was all fluff, I'm buying something else for now. I really hope it all comes together.

Snap. I sold my mint STTNG to make room for my imminent Alien. Fast forward to the present and just bought a STTNG to fill my Alien sized space.
A lesson there somewhere!

#16445 1 year ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Snap. I sold my mint STTNG to make room for my imminent Alien. Fast forward to the present and just bought a STTNG to fill my Alien sized space.
A lesson there somewhere!

And the lesson is: do not pre-order and definately not pre-pay. Not for an LE, not for getting the machine early, not for getting a discount, not for nothing. A small deposit to make the seller know you are serious is alright, but not non-refundable. So much can change in the time waiting for a machine to arrive and when something happens (car breaks down, accident, work stops etc) you not only lose the deposit, but also have to pay the rest of the outstanding money. If you buy and pay for the machine when it gets delivered, you have the machine and when a problem arises you can sell it, but with non-refundable pre-orders you can only wait. All the risk is on the buyer.

This is in my book not normal business. The seller should take the risk as they also benefit from the profit and as a buyer you do not have any influence in the business but you do pay for it to be able to exist.

I really like TNA and also very much like Spooky, but with their non-refundable deposit and delivery in 6-8 months it is just a no-go for me. I like that they would help you sell the machine but that just does not cut it. There is always the risk that something unexpected happens. Factory could flood or something that I never hope will happen.

I did my share of pre-ordering and pre-paying and every single time it was nerve wrecking or at the least frustrating. Never again.

#16446 1 year ago

Non refundable deposit? That's crazy.

#16447 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

It's how pre-ordering a Stern LE works here in the UK these days.

#16448 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

It's how pre-ordering a Stern LE works here in the UK these days.

When I order a Stern here in Belgium at the only distributor i pay no deposit or nothing. I can transfer the money after delivery.

edit: I do no know if they work for everyone like that, but surely for returning customers.

#16449 1 year ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

I really like TNA and also very much like Spooky, but with their non-refundable deposit and delivery in 6-8 months it is just a no-go for me

Yeah, they really need to catch up to the 3 year delivery wait time of Heighway.

#16450 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

is it really crazy?

Seems pretty fair to have a nominal deposit that commits you for a game, esp from a company that has delivered on multiple games at this point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
9,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Goteborg
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 24458 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 490.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside