• 24,687 posts
  • 986 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 261 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,844 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0FA2E8F6-6E66-4461-98A2-D8504806460B (resized).jpeg
20190621_225940.jpg
image (resized).jpg
DSCN6780 (resized).JPG
IMG_3414 (resized).JPG
IMG_3415 (resized).JPG
IMG_0215 (resized).JPG
7558E0DA-70D4-4AEA-8699-7E8E506CE582 (resized).jpeg
7B5B82F0-6FB6-4B76-BE21-4A56537885BD (resized).jpeg
8714E3FD-D526-496C-B18A-E775776E9AF1 (resized).jpeg
Alien Rulesheet.pdf (PDF preview)
02205183-C289-4CFF-A7A3-097DA7882E83 (resized).png
F404241E-FFAA-4989-BB1A-73FAF80696F1 (resized).jpeg
20180621_003705 (resized).jpg
13 (resized).JPG
bf871ec7-c9e4-4525-9f84-c8fc1562d683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24687 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 494.
#1451 3 years ago

Andrew is at ReplayFX this week, so hopefully will get some more reports on Full Throttle coming out. Not Alien I know!

I probably won't have much communication with him until he gets back. I hadn't checked this thread since my last post, I appreciate all the upvotes, it gives me confidence that people appreciate the situation.

#1452 3 years ago

Sounds great Aurich. Thank you.

#1453 3 years ago

We will be hosting a seminar at 1pm Eastern on Sunday in room 407 at Replay FX

As well as giving updates to attendees, we will also be revealing the latest Alien Pinball layout and shot map, and discussing some of the game's toys

We are not sure if anyone else is filming or streaming the seminar, but we will be filming it and posting it and a later date

We will also be posting the shot layout on Pinside after the seminar

#1454 3 years ago

Isn't that now? Link to streaming please.

#1455 3 years ago

Sorry - that was meant to say Sunday

#1456 3 years ago

Excellent.

I just texted a friend who's at the show to see if he'd played Full Throttle yet and he said he just passed you in the hall Andrew. Sounds like a great show, hopefully next year the attendance is up.

#1457 3 years ago

Full throttle is playing great, tight shots and tons of speed. But, lots of airballs. Can't wait for the seminar tomorrow!

#1458 3 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Full throttle is playing great, tight shots and tons of speed. But, lots of airballs. Can't wait for the seminar tomorrow!

BUMMER! This was the problem I saw last year at Expo. I was told it was due to some prototype parts that had been adjusted and that those issues were fixed. I was starting to get excited about getting both FT and Alien, but if FT still has the airball issue, I'll definitely be out. It was a real problem at expo, so I was hoping it had been resolved as they described.

#1459 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

We will be hosting a seminar at 1pm Eastern on Sunday in room 407 at Replay FX
As well as giving updates to attendees, we will also be revealing the latest Alien Pinball layout and shot map, and discussing some of the game's toys
We are not sure if anyone else is filming or streaming the seminar, but we will be filming it and posting it and a later date
We will also be posting the shot layout on Pinside after the seminar

Good stuff Andrew....very anxious for news......mark

#1460 3 years ago

Sooooo anyone know whats up with the updated shop map??

#1461 3 years ago

Aurich,, mabye you can post if here if Andrew did indeed show it at his seminar today?

#1462 3 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Aurich,, mabye you can post if here if Andrew did indeed show it at his seminar today?

Sorry, I don't have the shot map, I'm not sure what he showed. I have a CAD file, but not the same thing really. I'm sure he'll get it up here, it's not always easy when you're traveling and at a show to keep up with the internet.

If I talk to him and he needs help posting I'm of course happy to do it, but might need to be slightly patient.

#1463 3 years ago

Hi everyone, as promised - here is the revised layout and shot map. I will post again tomorrow with more details, and answer any questions you may have...

Alien_Shot_Map_280715.jpg

#1465 3 years ago

Hi everyone, as promised - here is the revised layout and shot map. I will post again tomorrow with more details, and answer any questions you may have...

Awesome!

Oh man lots going on! Gotta study that pic a bit.

#1466 3 years ago

I'm diggin' the changes!

#1467 3 years ago

Looks very promising!

#1468 3 years ago

This looks great Andrew! Studying the playfield the center looks like a few pop up aliens could be included (MM trolls) as bash toys. Just a thought when the sirens are going off and all mayhem breaks loose and it feels like the aliens are attacking in numbers.

#1469 3 years ago

Wow the changes look awesome. Alien head with tongue operation? Haha. I can't wait to watch the seminar footage when it gets posted

#1470 3 years ago

Playfield looks great. Shame there is a screen going into it.

#1471 3 years ago

here is the revised layout and shot map.

Thanks! Very exciting. Looking forward to see how area A works (left outlane).
Interesting shot map, with specific shots that can only be reached by the upper flipper.

Quoted from WIKED:

Shame there is a screen going into it.

Uh? It does not bother me at all - to the contrary. I played Full throttle and the LCD is well integrated. Same applies to Nemo.

#1472 3 years ago

Wow, just wow.
Way cool

#1473 3 years ago
Quoted from WIKED:

Playfield looks great. Shame there is a screen going into it.

Seriously? Looks great. Don't be a troll.

#1474 3 years ago

Here's a side by side comparison:

Alien side by side.png

#1475 3 years ago

The changes look to have made improvements across the entire playfield. Now I'm even more excited to see the playfield populated & with the final art. Great work, keep it up!

#1476 3 years ago

Real nice, thanks for the reveal. I would integrate the playfield artwork somehow to the rectangular window of the LCD screen.

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from MarcelG:

Real nice, thanks for the reveal. I would integrate the playfield artwork somehow to the rectangular window of the LCD screen.

Ala captain nemo....i agree.

Wow, so now ive got jjp3 lawlor, wait for TBL or wait for this....maybe ill have to get 2/3 instead of just one.

#1478 3 years ago

Wonder what's going in that upper left corner?

#1479 3 years ago

Pretty impressive and interesting layout.....can't wait to see it at expo?

#1480 3 years ago

Impressive....very impressive!

spock.gif

#1481 3 years ago

A huge improvement, IMO. The flipper in the middle of the playfield always bothered me. Overall, looks like it could be a lot of fun for sure.

Upper left corner I'm guessing is just covered with a plastic? Maybe a toy will/could be mounted on top?

#1482 3 years ago

So as I hinted before you can see that the upper right flipper will no longer be in the way of shots, and every flipper has important shots dedicated to it. No mystery wondering why a flipper exists or anything.

I'm really looking forward to the first time I get to flip this one.

#1483 3 years ago

This is very crude, but shows that there have been a lot of changes (good changes IMO) since the first layout. New layout is in black overlayed on the original layout.
AlienOverlayed.jpg

#1484 3 years ago

Totally never noticed this on the original one ( wasn't changed apparently) , but..... RETURN OF THE FLIPPER BITCH! lol

#1485 3 years ago

Very, Very Cool!!!!

#1486 3 years ago

sorry for being lazy but there's a million posts in here. how much will this cost and when will it be shipping?

#1487 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

sorry for being lazy but there's a million posts in here. how much will this cost and when will it be shipping?

Too lazy to visit their website for a price? One has to question if you're actually serious.

Ship date hasn't been announced.

#1488 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

No ship date at this point.

Standard is $6300
LE is $8050

#1489 3 years ago

How much for an Alien LE kit if I buy full throttle?

How much for an standard Alien kit if I buy full throttle?

#1490 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Too lazy to visit their website for a price? One has to question if you're actually serious.
Ship date hasn't been announced.

Looks like "one" has questioned. Just looking for answers, not an assessment of my intentions bud...

#1491 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No ship date at this point.
Standard is $6300
LE is $8050

Thanks Aurich. Seems right in line with the other manufacturers pricing and based on the feedback I read on full throttle along with the theme and design layout this could be my first NIB.

#1492 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

How much for an Alien LE kit if I buy full throttle?
How much for an standard Alien kit if I buy full throttle?

I don't think you can buy an LE kit? Since part of the LE is the powdercoated hardware. Honestly not sure though. You can buy all the LE upgrades for the game though, the fiber optic lights and beacons.

#1493 3 years ago

Great job Heighway. That layout looks fantastic!!!

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't think you can buy an LE kit? Since part of the LE is the powdercoated hardware. Honestly not sure though. You can buy all the LE upgrades for the game though, the fiber optic lights and beacons.

So you can buy a standard and put LE upgrades on it at your discretion? great idea.

#1495 3 years ago

Great to see it evolve with all the subtle changes. It looks like your doing the licence justice that's for sure

Loving the Creature from the black lagoon in the air lock . Nice crossover

#1496 3 years ago

The post on the tip of the 4th flipper will be a maintenance saver. Looking forward to a chestbuster at EXPO.

#1497 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

So you can buy a standard and put LE upgrades on it at your discretion? great idea.

Yes. You can't buy the LE exclusive art, or the powder coat, but the thing that actually interact with the game will be available as optional upgrades.

#1498 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You can buy all the LE upgrades for the game though, the fiber optic lights and beacons.

...and shaker motor.

#1499 3 years ago

Rest my case..

#1500 3 years ago

Thanks for posting the updated layout and shot map. Honestly as I try and figure things out it kind of boggles my mind. This is going to be a sophisticated pin with a lot going on. I may get a little brain addled trying to understand what all this means but I'm tremendously impressed, that's for sure. Reading down the key as a big fan of Alien/s I'm noticing...

Space jockey outlanes,
vent scoop,
dropship ramp,
a time target,
hypersleep lock area,
weapon targets,
airlock eject,
rotating queen platform,
xenomorph tongue operation to lock,
LV-426 top lanes,
derelict ship pop bumper egg chamber,
right dropship reverse ramp,
chestburster control drop target,
chestburster magnet,
APC rescue hurry-ups,
...all good stuff referencing Alien/s!

I like how you found more playfield room by moving part of the rear ramp behind the backboard. Nice!

With so much going on, thank goodness there will be a couple LCD displays to help a player out. Man! Keep up the impressive work.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 24687 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 494.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside