pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 601.
#14651 6 years ago

There are a few Pinsiders I honestly can't say I'll miss if they drop out of the hobby.

#14652 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Hey Rarehero are you selling your machines?

If I had anything to put in the space where I keep them - I probably would...when I start having kids, I'll need the extra room - if you see me put up 5 games for sale, you know I'm having a baby lol

Quoted from wcbrandes:

I'm looking for a Ghostbusters premium, I know you don't list it but you have one

Cute.

I never have, and never will own a GB. Ever.

#14653 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pics or it did not happen...

I said probably

#14654 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I never have, and never will own a GB. Ever.

Not even if one comes up locally for $1000?

#14655 6 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

Not even if one comes up locally for $1000?

Sure, to flip lol

#14656 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

i'd chuckle if its Stern have bought it and all the cry babies who said they'd never buy another Stern suddenly had no choice
*Note: this was a joke*
*Note Just in case: This was a joke*
Cheers,
Neil.

If stern were to take it on, cointaker wouldn't be out....must be a company cointaker dosnt sell. Or atleast that's my take on it.

#14657 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

If stern were to take it on, cointaker wouldn't be out....must be a company cointaker dosnt sell. Or atleast that's my take on it.

JJP?

#14658 6 years ago
Quoted from tp:

must be a company cointaker dosnt sell. Or atleast that's my take on it.

You people are nuts.

#14659 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You people are nuts.

I am just asking him what he thinks since he seems to be implying something.

#14660 6 years ago

Is there any news? I thought it was today.

#14661 6 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

No, Andrew said "coming soon"...might be a few days (or more)...no timeline given.

#14662 6 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Yes!!! Apparently both Stern AND JJP are backing Heighway now...plus there's a possible crowdpak source and someone mentioned a bake sale.

#14663 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I am just asking him what he thinks since he seems to be implying something.

Just guessing since it's such a big secret. Guessing is fun especially when you end up right. Cointaker pulled the pin from its site, big announcement coming, people gonna be happy....my guess as good as any of the other crap that's been spewin here.

#14664 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Hey Rarehero are you selling your machines? I'm looking for a Ghostbusters premium, I know you don't list it but you have one

wcbrandes there's one in Vancouver Bill. Not sure if this is TMC's...

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#14665 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup. The pinball hobby is massively enjoyable without anything new. New is interesting, especially if it's a theme you love...

Pretty safe to assume you've not yet discovered all pinball has to offer... but I guess venting about the latest game/offer is more satisfying than actually exploring what made those other games keepers, popular, interesting, etc.

#14666 6 years ago

Seems like that link only works on mobile - here's one that should work for anyone:

https://www.facebook.com/TopScoreGamerooms/posts/1356461757733095

#14667 6 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Seems like that link only works on mobile - here's one that should work for anyone:
https://www.facebook.com/TopScoreGamerooms/posts/1356461757733095

Still not worth reading, no matter how many times it's linked to. It's just some distributor who doesn't want to distribute Heighway pins any more. If not fake news then it's certainly non news.

#14668 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Pretty safe to assume you've not yet discovered all pinball has to offer...

Yes I have.

Quoted from flynnibus:

but I guess venting about the latest game/offer is more satisfying than actually exploring what made those other games keepers, popular, interesting, etc.

You completely misread what I wrote. I was advocating the exploration of the oldies vs. the new stuff. All the existing pinballs = awesome. New stuff = forget about it.

#14670 6 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

RAREHERO...how can you play your Nintendo with one finger up your butt?

Hands free device (butt plug)

#14671 6 years ago
#14672 6 years ago

Maybe Heighway is forging an alliance with JJP and with one fell swoop they will crush the competition and restore order to the pinball marketplace?!

#14673 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Maybe Heighway is forging an alliance with JJP and with one fell swoop they will crush the competition and restore order to the pinball marketplace?!

Nope!!!!

#14674 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Naw...
It's more likely that ARA would become majority owner than that...

#14675 6 years ago

op (resized).jpgop (resized).jpg

#14676 6 years ago

heard it's good news and that we'll know it any day now.

waiting5 (resized).jpgwaiting5 (resized).jpg

waiting4 (resized).jpgwaiting4 (resized).jpg

waiting3 (resized).jpgwaiting3 (resized).jpg

waiting2 (resized).jpgwaiting2 (resized).jpg

wait2 (resized).jpgwait2 (resized).jpg

wait (resized).jpgwait (resized).jpg

#14677 6 years ago

Yeah you know with other space themed pinball machines being officially announced it may be a great time to let us now wtf is going on.....

#14678 6 years ago

i got news(actually friend send me video) one more pin landed in uk , was delivered to his friend .

so there is hope and light in tunel

i still think to pull trigger to this one damn

#14679 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah you know with other space themed pinball machines being officially announced it may be a great time to let us now wtf is going on.....

I have to say (and I'm a HUGE Stars Wars FAN...whole family is)...I'm not impressed with what I'm seeing so far...at all.

#14680 6 years ago

I'm still in if they'll make me one, and I think the starwars pin looks like solid fun.

#14681 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

That might be why we have heard nothing today, if Stern had knocked SW out of the park it could have potentially over shadowed any good news/announcement Heighway made. Waiting made sense and now that SW has clearly disappointed or at least left a lot of people underwhelmed now would be the perfect time for Heighway to make their announcement. Strike while the iron is hot as they say here in the UK.

#14682 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That might be why we have heard nothing today, if Stern had knocked SW out of the park it could have potentially over shadowed any good news/announcement Heighway made. Waiting made sense and now that SW has clearly disappointed or at least left a lot of people underwhelmed now would be the perfect time for Heighway to make their announcement. Strike while the iron is hot as they say here in the UK.

I hope you're right, bottom line is I just want the parts to fix my game or at least communication from the company explaining to me why I'm not getting any service for my game.

#14683 6 years ago

I'd still rather have the dark foreboding Alien atmoshphere in a pin for home with Mr Thiel's audio work than another Star Wars remake. The Star Wars theme is wondeful but it's been done already. Way more value for me with the Heighway offering.

No mind tricks here...

darth_vader_meets_his_match_by_rhymesyndicate-d5c8pjg (resized).jpgdarth_vader_meets_his_match_by_rhymesyndicate-d5c8pjg (resized).jpg

#14684 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I hope you're right, bottom line is I just want the parts to fix my game or at least communication from the company explaining to me why I'm not getting any service for my game.

I am just guessing, if it was me making an announcement that could make or break me, I wouldn't want a mega announcement from a competitor to over shadow it, but I would also be as ready as possible to pounce with my announcement if my competitors fell flat (which has kind of happened here with the SW announcement).

Either way I would like nothing more than to see all current Alien owners made whole along with all that have preordered.

#14685 6 years ago

Still in on an Alien, but I need to get my game soon this monkey on my back is getting heavy and needs to be fed.

#14686 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Still in on an Alien, but I need to get my game soon this monkey on my back is getting heavy and needs to be fed.

Need to watch those monkeys specially the cheeky ones

0000000 (resized).jpg0000000 (resized).jpg

#14687 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Need to watch those monkeys specially the cheeky ones

Anyone have a big monkey suit laying around?

#14688 6 years ago

Monkeys got good taste.

#14689 6 years ago

I'm still in for an LE!!! Patiently waiting!! Go heighway!!! Alien baby!!! Bring it!!! Don't listen to all the negativity on here!! You guys rock Andrew!!!

Brian

#14690 6 years ago

Where are you guys finding these Stern Starwars rumors? I am getting ready to fill in the hole where the Alien is supposed to go eventually with a game and would like to know more about a star wars pin.

#14691 6 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

Where are you guys finding these Stern Starwars rumors? I am getting ready to fill in the hole where the Alien is supposed to go eventually with a game and would like to know more about a star wars pin.

You kidding? There are like 10 threads in the last 3 hours. Everything but the prices it looks like.

#14692 6 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

Welcome, and you've come to the right place to learn all about SW.

#14693 6 years ago

Filing my chargeback tomorrow due to no email response. Wish me luck!

#14694 6 years ago

Gooooood!! Everyone bail so I can get my Alien LE sooner!!!

Brian

#14695 6 years ago
Quoted from Alphajerk3000:

Filing my chargeback tomorrow due to no email response. Wish me luck!

Did you try calling?

#14696 6 years ago

With the price in the Uk for a star wars pro (£6.2k) and alien (£5.650k) it sure seems that its a no brainer to go for alien for the most bang for buck.

#14697 6 years ago

If Alien ships, I will be tempted to that dark side.....

#14698 6 years ago

"pix or it didn't happen"

You'd WANT to see a pic of that? Yuck. No thanks!

#14699 6 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Did you try calling?

What number did you use?

#14700 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Welcome, and you've come to the right place to learn all about SW.

Really? Im not the one that keeps bringing it up SW. Found the SW site, finally, SW is very disappointing. Lets get back to more important things... is that monitor commercial grade, how about those silver screws....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
9,799 (OBO)
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/294 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.