• 25,821 posts
  • 1,012 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Maurice
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,072 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Flipperfinger Decals.pdf (PDF preview)
DSCN7393 (resized).JPG
DSCN7394 (resized).JPG
IMG_20190607_221426 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190607_220508 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190607_212735 (resized).jpg
DSC07953 (resized).JPG
DSC07966 (resized).JPG
DSCN7382 (resized).JPG
DSCN7381 (resized).JPG
DSCN7380 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
ALIEN 35th Anniversary (resized).png
22276-1-alien-LE-pinball-overall (resized).png
DSCN7366 (resized).JPG
DSCN7371 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 25821 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 517.
#14301 2 years ago

Man I can't wait to play this game. Even with the issues/delays in this thread/game and my own personal problems with Cointaker every time I see someone unbox one I just think it'll be me one day.

Doesn't look like it has lights on the ramps? Looks like a nice row of pins behind it though.

#14302 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Owner had armor powdercoated

Are you claiming the LE photos are fake? If so please explain the LE art work. While delays are not the greatest news , I am still stoked to get an LE and am biding my time

- Jeff

#14303 2 years ago

Sweet! Congrats on the first LE, looks awesome!

Thats exactly what this thread needs right now - some good news

#14304 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Are you claiming the LE photos are fake? If so please explain the LE art work. While delays are not the greatest news , I am still stoked to get an LE and am biding my time
- Jeff

Nice, you 100% ignore the problems I have as you could not care less it seems, and then you don't pay attention to the photos in this thread. This "LE" had black armor a few days ago. Now it's green. So unless the owner shows photos of either two LEs next to each other or a second set of black armor next to the green LE my 3 cents say that he went ahead and had it powdercoated.

So, piss on someone else's shoes, not mine. And get used to biding your time, that is all I did ever since I became a Full Throttle LE owner.

#14305 2 years ago

We are rolling into June now.

Where is the "ramp up"? Promised month after month since Expo.

Fiber optics haven't even been ordered yet. But 1 LE has been delivered.

People can't get refunds or answers.

JJP had a white knight roll in to save the day.

It's takes $$$ to "ramp up" and finish pins. Can anybody tell me how the F that is going to happen at this point?

Or are we supposed to suspend all common sense once again? I don't think so.

Not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

#14306 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Nice, you 100% ignore the problems I have as you could not care less it seems, and then you don't pay attention to the photos in this thread. This "LE" had black armor a few days ago. Now it's green. So unless the owner shows photos of either two LEs next to each other or a second set of black armor next to the green LE my 3 cents say that he went ahead and had it powdercoated.
So, piss on someone else's shoes, not mine. And get used to biding your time, that is all I did ever since I became a Full Throttle LE owner.

He showed the box noting it was a LE.

#14307 2 years ago

I am NOT challenging that it says LE on the box nor that he has the plaque.....you guys are something else......
I am two steps ahead, am Heighway FTh LE owner and DID cancel my Alien LE months ago.

#14308 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

He showed the box noting it was a LE.

No fiber optics, just green armor and a box that says LE on it.

I'm guessing the LE artist hasn't even been paid yet.

#14309 2 years ago

Can anyone explain this little string of posts by Circus?

How did the black trim turn green somehow, along with writing on the box that was blank before?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=join_the_cirqus

#14310 2 years ago

Ah, so now we have a different sort of Alien conspiracy. Great

#14311 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can anyone explain this little string of posts by Circus?
How did the black trim turn green somehow, along with writing on the box that was blank before?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread?tu=join_the_cirqus

Yea at first it was a normal production alien and now all the sudden its magically a alien le # 94.........im very confused

#14312 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

writing on the box that was blank before?

The blank box appears to be a picture when the game was being boxed at the factory. Right?

The lack of EL wires and different trim color are certainly a mystery.

#14313 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Nice, you 100% ignore the problems I have as you could not care less it seems, and then you don't pay attention to the photos in this thread

I acknowledge the problems we are seeing and i feel for you with your support for your FT . Where did the LE artwork come from?

#14314 2 years ago

I am no Sherlock Holmes but most likely out of that cardboard box shown in the photos???

At what point will you acknowledge that the guy got an "LE" but most likely had to powdercoat himself?

#14315 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

I acknowledge tge problems we are sewing and i feel for you with your support for your FT . Where did tge LE artwork come from?

I'm trying not to be overly nuts here but if you look at the string of posts its obvious to me that Andrew just sent him the artwork and he sharpied up the box after the fact. These guys have been tight from day one it appears.

Either way Jeff, I'm getting tired of all the lies and BS.

Guys asking for refunds being promised all kinds of crap to stay in, Andrew begging not to bail.

Nobody getting paid, been down this road before, know how the story ends.

#14316 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Either way Jeff, I'm getting tired of all the lies and BS.
Guys asking for refunds being promised all kinds of crap to stay in, begging not to bail

Yeah. I would like a statement from Heighway too. I dont like the radio silence.

Quoted from DerGoetz:

At what point will you acknowledge that the guy got an "LE" but most likely had to powdercoat himself?

Ok i might buy that. Its a bit conspiracy theroy but the evidince so far leans that direction

-Jeff

#14317 2 years ago

only question is did Andrew put him up to it, or did he do this himself.

#14318 2 years ago

Is this likely? Very random and odd if it is. There aren't fiber optic ramps, are there?

#14319 2 years ago

Jeff...communication through forum posts sucks. Please know that I have nothing but the highest respect for you and your reply, I never intended to come across as "hostile" towards you at all, Jeff. Should I have raised your pulse and got on your nerves I hereby apologize. I am very frustrated with the current state of affairs and that 140 pound brick in my collection and all I wanted to do is bring my struggles to other's attention. Hope I didn't ruin your night....if so I apologize.

#14320 2 years ago
Quoted from angus:

only question is did Andrew put him up to it, or did he do this himself.

I'm thinking that was the deal for him getting his pin when he did.

The stupidity of it all is kind of hilarious at this point.

Except for the fact that its designed to get people to keep sending $$$ in as if LE's are starting to ship now.

They haven't even ordered fiber optic parts yet! Wtf

#14321 2 years ago

Whats in your cup tonight, Ice?

#14322 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Alcohol! Lots of it!

It is a holiday weekend and that is how it should be!

#14323 2 years ago

1 cube of truth and 2 shots of suspicion

#14324 2 years ago

Ouch!

Quoted from DerGoetz:

1 cube of truth and 2 shots of suspicion

#14325 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Alcohol! Lots of it!
It is a holiday weekend and that is how it should be!

Im with ya!

#14326 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Nothing really Art, its just time to bring this whole thing to a head now and get some real answers, not the con.

Myself and plenty of others have $$$ at stake and we keep getting the run around.

My common sense tells me what the outcome is going to be but man, watching this thing play out again is something else.

#14327 2 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

More With The Backglass

Looks very nice! Congrats! I like the thin head, looks like it would make it easier to load up and move in an SUV.

#14328 2 years ago

point is it doesn't matter whether Ice had a drink or not, his last post was the most sober I read all night

#14329 2 years ago

why pick on ice? Game delivered with black trim turns green? kinda strange.

#14330 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Jeff...communication through forum posts sucks. Please know that I have nothing but the highest respect for you and your reply

No harm no foul. Its all good in the hood!

-Jeff

#14331 2 years ago

"why pick on ice? Game delivered with black trim turns green? kinda strange. "

Maybe he got a Hulk LE by mistake???

#14332 2 years ago

I really want this game. But I'm not gonna spend any money until I know it will be delivered and in working order.

#14333 2 years ago

Just chatting.....I dont know anything.....It just seems somethings missing, in the sense that everything will be fine.....or it wont.

The dichotomy is in conflict with my buzz!

#14334 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They haven't even ordered fiber optic parts yet! Wtf

Source?

#14335 2 years ago

"The dichotomy is in conflict with my buzz! "

only one way out - one more beer

#14336 2 years ago

the guy who didn't get FOs with his LE

#14337 2 years ago

You guys are funny, I'm just chilling out and hanging out at the beach. Packed in like sardines down here.

All Andrew has to do is "ramp up" like he keeps saying he's going to.

#14338 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

the guy who didn't get FOs with his LE

Yeah, I can't find where he says that. Little help?

#14339 2 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

only one way out - one more beer

Only 1? Im pounding a 18% stout blend. Bruery Black Tuesday. Maybe only 2.....

#14340 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Only 1? Im pounding a 18% stout blend. Bruery Black Tuesday. Maybe only 2.....

Now I feel like a wimp with my metrosexual Sam Adams

#14341 2 years ago

One of the guys trying to get a refund knows the supplier. Imagine that? Yes I believe him.

Once the order is placed it will take 2-3 months to deliver. Hmmm....

I'm staying sober tonight, had a bit too much fun last night!

18% Jeff, dang

I do have a huge container of Everclear Lemoncello being shipped back from Italy, 32%, should be at the house when i get back from coast!

#14342 2 years ago

Lucky guys.....wish I could drink...my meds would be too happy!

#14343 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

One of the guys trying to get a refund knows the supplier. Imagine that? Yes I believe him.

You know a guy that knows a guy. And you do believe him. I got it. Thanks.

#14344 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

18% Jeff, dang

I have their FOs in my FTh LE. They work like a charm and are beefy as all can be. I tied 6 more color changing RGBLED's into those drivers, no issue at all. Those FOs and their respective drivers are badass. Props to the supplier.

#14345 2 years ago

Jesus, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt now, but damn those LE pics are confusing as hell. I'd like to hear Cirque explain how his Alien went from black to green trim after 10 days, and how it can be called an LE when the FO isn't installed & there's no plaque saying #94. Not trying to stir the pot, but it just doesn't add up.

#14347 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Does it have the fiber optic ramps?

So... Fiber optic ramps or not?

#14348 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Jesus, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt now, but damn those LE pics are confusing as hell. I'd like to hear Cirque explain how his Alien went from black to green trim after 10 days, and how it can be called an LE when the FO isn't installed & there's no plaque saying #94. Not trying to stir the pot, but it just doesn't add up.

The LE plaque on my Full Throttle LE is dead center below the screen. Where is it on Alien? Size is about 3x1 inches, slightly silver/grimy/dirty in color

#14349 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

The illuminated side art has also changed on his game from SE to LE. I'm suspicious too, but where'd that come from?

#14350 2 years ago

So, thread has gone like this......

Area-51-Conspiracy-Theories (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Singer Pinball Designs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 25821 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 517.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside