• 24,654 posts
  • 986 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by megaladon
  • Topic is favorited by 261 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,840 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3414 (resized).JPG
IMG_3415 (resized).JPG
IMG_0215 (resized).JPG
7558E0DA-70D4-4AEA-8699-7E8E506CE582 (resized).jpeg
7B5B82F0-6FB6-4B76-BE21-4A56537885BD (resized).jpeg
8714E3FD-D526-496C-B18A-E775776E9AF1 (resized).jpeg
Alien Rulesheet.pdf (PDF preview)
02205183-C289-4CFF-A7A3-097DA7882E83 (resized).png
F404241E-FFAA-4989-BB1A-73FAF80696F1 (resized).jpeg
20180621_003705 (resized).jpg
13 (resized).JPG
bf871ec7-c9e4-4525-9f84-c8fc1562d683 (resized).jpg
IMG_0198 (resized).JPG
IMG_0206 (resized).JPG
IMG_0174 (resized).JPG
8DD01CAF-4ECE-4896-B9A0-4C7DB70AD2CB (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24654 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 494.
#14051 2 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

And only $1799!!! Whatta bargain!

Hee hee made ya look.

It is pretty though.

alien-gigers-alien-life-size-replica-cool-props-903024-09 (resized).jpg

#14052 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Good grief Ted. You really have a bone to pick with Heighway it seems and honestly you just look silly.

Er, I have NO bone to pick. And I don't think I'M the one that looks silly.....just sayin...

#14053 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Er, I have NO bone to pick. And I don't think I'M the one that looks silly.....just sayin...

maybe not silly. just more of an exhaustion level with your schtick. You have been supposedly shopping for another game for how many years now and continually interject yourself into all the new game threads feigning that you are a potential buyer and have legitimate concerns, but it is obvious at this point it is more about trying to stir a pot then legitimate concerns as a potential buyer.

In essence you have become the boy who cried wolf when it comes to buying a new game and your constant 'concerns' I legitimately think you do more harm to the hobby than good with your constant scab picking.

Lets talk reality:
1. There is inherent risk with buying ANY new game
2. There is greater inherent risk with buying from any newer manufacturer.
3. That risk goes down once we see then produce more than 1 game and start ramping up production of their second title (which appears to be a block buster with very few concerns from the vast majority of actual people that play it and it is getting pretty great reviews from owners and player)
4. That risk is ONLY $1000 for anyone to hold a slot in line. If they choose to put in more than the initial deposit, then that is on them. If you cant afford to take a 1k risk to get a game earlier, then DONT do it! Seriously, just wait it out on the sidelines and buy when stock is available.
5. Constant bashing, hate, and nagging is not going to help you or anyone else.
6. Pre-production games went out, changes were made, and now full production units appear to be going out.
7. While slow to ramp up, production appears to be increasing. Guessing around 30 have been delivered already and sounds like more going out each week now. Seems to me like a steady and planned increasing in prodution? Sounds like a good idea also when building a complex machine...
8. Things are heading in the right direction despite the constant trolling by you. Your fear mongering and trolling wont help anyone but your own desire to be spotlighted.

#14054 2 years ago

Some people just don't deserve a response.

#14055 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lets talk reality:
1. There is inherent risk with buying ANY new game
2. There is greater inherent risk with buying from any newer manufacturer.
3. That risk goes down once we see then produce more than 1 game and start ramping up production of their second title (which appears to be a block buster with very few concerns from the vast majority of actual people that play it and it is getting pretty great reviews from owners and player)
4. That risk is ONLY $1000 for anyone to hold a slot in line. If they choose to put in more than the initial deposit, then that is on them. If you cant afford to take a 1k risk to get a game earlier, then DONT do it! Seriously, just wait it out on the sidelines and buy when stock is available.
5. Constant bashing, hate, and nagging is not going to help you or anyone else.
6. Pre-production games went out, changes were made, and now full production units appear to be going out.
7. While slow to ramp up, production appears to be increasing. Guessing around 30 have been delivered already and sounds like more going out each week now. Seems to me like a steady and planned increasing in prodution? Sounds like a good idea also when building a complex machine...
8. Things are heading in the right direction despite the constant trolling by you. Your fear mongering and trolling wont help anyone but your own desire to be spotlighted.

Your points 1-7 are all certainly well made.

I don't think anyone agrees with the second half of your point 8 though - Ted is not trolling this thread. Ted is a rather giant optimist on pretty much everything. He played the game at Allentown and had some concerns based on his observations while there, no big deal.

#14056 2 years ago

My God! Ted is one of the most neutral calls em like he see em kinda guy on here. He doesn't pump up companies hoping to receive a machine before anyone else or even to get one of few machines made, cough cough. He gives credit where credit is due and proceeds with caution asking the tough questions which is in my opinion, and considering the past 4 year track record with start ups, the right thing to do. Sorry for responding on your behalf Ted, I just couldn't help myself

#14057 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He played the game at Allentown and had some concerns based on his observations while there, no big deal.

I would normally agree with you, but the way he has been going about things lately is different.

#14058 2 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

Net worth $230,605

You may want to double-check that number.

#14059 2 years ago

Wow this thread derailed fast!

Trying to get this thread back on topic, Heighway and Alien has way too many cheerleaders that will defend any comment that is slightly negative but Heighway also has plenty of skeptics and critics!

The best way to settle the arguement on both side is to let Heighway speak for themselves as a company, getting Alien production ramped up with a substantial number of SE & LEs shipping on a weekly/monthly basis is a major way for Heighway to please the cheerleaders and ultimately please the critics - regardless of which side anyone is on in the Heighway debate one thing we can all agree on is we would all be happy and benefit from another successful Pinball manufacturer in the marketplace.

#14060 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would normally agree with you, but the way he has been going about things lately is different.

Hes just waiting on the next old horror hag pin while he acts like he will buy anything else. Its pretty funny.

#14061 2 years ago

So I'm surprised no one else mentioned it from the links above. What exactly does the company was dissolved by the crown mean in December 2016, and might that explain why several of us were getting jerked around with refunds around that time?

image (resized).png

#14062 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Sorry for responding on your behalf Ted, I just couldn't help myself

Thanks!

#14063 2 years ago

Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives...

#14064 2 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

So I'm surprised no one else mentioned it from the links above. What exactly does the company was dissolved by the crown mean in December 2016, and might that explain why several of us were getting jerked around with refunds around that time?

No.

According to records on Companies House the company never did anything and was considered dormant, then dissolved after a period of dormancy. Its balance sheet was a token £1, consisting of share capital afforded that value. There was presumably the idea to have two companies at one stage - one for sales and one for production - but it was never used.

You, and I assume everyone else, should have been dealing with Heighway Pinball Ltd - not this entity.

#14065 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Why dont you fly over to Madison and we can hang out? I can lift up the hood of a bunch of new games and walk you through the things that show the quality of the build of Heighway games relative to others. I think it would be eye opening to you to see with your own eyes and get a real understanding of the value and quality comparisons in both the engineering/design and actual build out.

That's what I did, but it turned out that your Alien machine has some problems you aren't disclosing here. Of the times I have played Alien at Alt Brew, you were only there once by coincidence. Because as I told you in person, I think you come off as a complete asshole on the forums.

When I was there the game looked really dark. I mentioned this and you explained that several of the RGB LED light boards were broken and that is why it looked so dim. So did they fix/improve the light boards on your machine, or send you replacements yet? Are new boards in development? Is anybody else's Alien having light board issues?

You also mentioned that the playfield holes for some of the LED's are too small and are causing failures. You said Heighway is going to have to make those holes larger to increase reliability. Do the current games being shipped out from Heighway have the original size holes, or the newer larger ones? It seems unlikely they would be new playfields as they probably haven't gone through 25 playfields yet, and Andrew has said he ordered hundreds. Maybe they're drilling them out or something.

And of course the Xeno head is still not working. You did cycle the machine off and on for me to see, and that made the mouth extend. It wasn't very fast, but it did move. During gameplay it didn't function or move at all.

I wasn't going to say anything about my visit or the state of your machine. I changed my mind after you tried to call out Ted by touting Heighway's design choices while simultaenously failing to mention that your machine has light board issues and other things that don't work properly. That doesn't seem very honest to me.

#14066 2 years ago

Sorry to hear this...

#14067 2 years ago

The financials being dragged out are pretty meaningless on their own. If you looked at the entity I use for selling mods it is deeply in the red, ie negative net worth, has no capital, no shareholders' funds, and owes me a lot of money, ie large liabilities. And yet I keep making and selling product. Because, it's just an entity and exists solely for tax and accounting purposes. It reperesents nothing of my financial position or my ability to keep it going.

#14068 2 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

That's what I did, but it turned out that your Alien machine has some problems you aren't disclosing here. Of the times I have played Alien at Alt Brew, you were only there once by coincidence. Because as I told you in person, I think you come off as a complete asshole on the forums.
When I was there the game looked really dark. I mentioned this and you explained that several of the RGB LED light boards were broken and that is why it looked so dim. So did they fix/improve the light boards on your machine, or send you replacements yet? Are new boards in development? Is anybody else's Alien having light board issues?
You also mentioned that the playfield holes for some of the LED's are too small and are causing failures. You said Heighway is going to have to make those holes larger to increase reliability. Do the current games being shipped out from Heighway have the original size holes, or the newer larger ones? It seems unlikely they would be new playfields as they probably haven't gone through 25 playfields yet, and Andrew has said he ordered hundreds. Maybe they're drilling them out or something.
And of course the Xeno head is still not working. You did cycle the machine off and on for me to see, and that made the mouth extend. It wasn't very fast, but it did move. During gameplay it didn't function or move at all.
I wasn't going to say anything about my visit or the state of your machine. I changed my mind after you tried to call out Ted by touting Heighway's design choices while simultaenously failing to mention that your machine has light board issues and other things that don't work properly. That doesn't seem very honest to me.

.....Glad I got out more and more. Granted, these are issues to be expected with a brand new, never done before game like this. But, man....... like I said: I realized I didn't want to be a guinea pig owner.

Hopefully, this is a "one off" situation and not all the games out the door are like this...?

#14069 2 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

My game does not have these issues

New Zeno Mech works perfect

No Lightboard issues on my game either

#14070 2 years ago

Wow, that Xenomorph tongue looks pretty quick with the new mech. Nice.

#14071 2 years ago

That looks awesome! Thanks for the video.

#14072 2 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

You've got to be kidding right? He's disclosed all of those issues in this very thread. And talked about being sent updated light boards. The Xeno mechanism will also be updated (if it hasn't been already).Sheesh. I don't like him calling out Ted and making a mountain out of a molehill...but let's keep it real on the retaliations.

#14073 2 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Wow, that Xenomorph tongue looks pretty quick with the new mech. Nice.

i would rather wait it out and get a later machine that has all the bugs worked out.
i need this tongue mech to work perfectly.

#14074 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You've got to be kidding right? He's disclosed all of those issues in this very thread. And talked about being sent updated light boards. The Xeno mechanism will also be updated (if it hasn't been already).Sheesh. I don't like him calling out Ted and making a mountain out of a molehill...but let's keep it real on the retaliations.

My bad. I skim through a lot of Whysnow's posts here because he tends to fly off the rails, so I obviously missed it. It turns out a lot of guys had no idea that this was an issue on his game either, so it's all good.

#14075 2 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

This is funny. This guy is Kanedas buddy and was actively talking to him and apparently taking creeper photos of me at Alt Brew when he was there (seriously weird to have people send you photos they find on the internet and show you of someone taking photos of you while you are playing and doing stuff but unbeknown to you at the time!!! It was not till now that I realized this is the creeper that was taking the photos. Seriously dude, you have some stalker qualities).

He had a long conversation with a buddy and I that were at AltBrew playing, seemed like a decent enough guy, and then later in the conversation mentions he is Kanedas buddy and just there to do intel on the game. I told him that was cool with me and I would be happy to show him anything he wanted to see.

To my face when we were there he spoke about how well the game played and he was pleasantly surprised with the quality, despite the pre-production state of the game. He mentioned the game seemed dark and I showed him specifically where the GI was out and the inserts that were out and he even spoke how he saw recent videos where this was already fixed on later games.

I also went through the game with him and specifically went over the tweaks and adjustments that came out of the beta testing of a pre-produciton unit. The exact same tweaks that I have spoken about here. I also pointed out how the xeno mech worked on original code, but with updates it was specifically disabled until the new boards are installed/new mech arrives. He wanted to see the xeno tounge come out, so i power cycled the game for him to see it and even explained how it is different in a real game play (quicker, mag catch sequence, etc) I happily went through the things that have changed. I even offered to open up the hood and show him the underside, but he declined (I guess he did not want to see the quality construction or actually understand how the preproduciton boards were different from the current ones?)

He did go on and on and on about how he is building his very own game and plans to surprise everyone with it. Granted he spent alot of time talking about how the Alien design 'stole' the things he was going to do in his game so now he had to change it all up. LOL.

#14076 2 years ago

here is the creeper photo this guy took of me. Seriously, what kind of whack job takes photos of someone from behind and then photoshops them sticking something in my bum and posts it on the internet...

creeper photo (resized).jpg

#14077 2 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

» YouTube video

looks great! Looks like exactly all the things I explained in person to woodworker that have already been fixed. I appreciate the video, for both the ability to see the improvements and the ability to demonstrate how this guy is telling lies.

#14078 2 years ago

Everyone in this thread needs to hug this sh*t out

IMG_2612 (resized).JPG

#14079 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Everyone in this thread needs to hug this sh*t out

Hell with a hug. I think woodworker may be wanting more than a hug and his pinside handle has nothing to do with making a dovetail joint...

#14080 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hell with a hug. I think woodworker may be wanting more than a hug and his pinside handle has nothing to do with making a dovetail joint...

Either way this ain't the place for all this sh*t it's certainly not a welcoming read for anyone outside Pinside stumbling across this thread that may be a potential Alien customer.

With every manufacturer and new game there is the cheerleaders and the haters Heighway is no different but both sides should want another manufacturer in the market offering even more titles/choices that's just good for us all

#14081 2 years ago

» YouTube video

This game definitely dont need a center post.

#14082 2 years ago

» YouTube video

Great video, thanks.

My only lingering gripe is the overall GI. I know the GI is doing a lot of color changing for effects and mood, but the overall game appears dim, as did Full Throttle. The game will appear dim when lined up with other modern games, which it shouldn't. Hopfully some added spotlights will help.

#14083 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Seriously, what kind of whack job takes photos of someone from behind and then photoshops them sticking something in my bum and posts it on the internet...

An antique cannon is pretty tame. At least it wasn't a gerbil, fist, baseball bat, or pinball leg.

#14084 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is funny. This guy is Kanedas buddy and was actively talking to him and apparently taking creeper photos of me at Alt Brew when he was there (seriously weird to have people send you photos they find on the internet and show you of someone taking photos of you while you are playing and doing stuff but unbeknown to you at the time!!! It was not till now that I realized this is the creeper that was taking the photos. Seriously dude, you have some stalker qualities).
He had a long conversation with a buddy and I that were at AltBrew playing, seemed like a decent enough guy, and then later in the conversation mentions he is Kanedas buddy and just there to do intel on the game. I told him that was cool with me and I would be happy to show him anything he wanted to see.
To my face when we were there he spoke about how well the game played and he was pleasantly surprised with the quality, despite the pre-production state of the game. He mentioned the game seemed dark and I showed him specifically where the GI was out and the inserts that were out and he even spoke how he saw recent videos where this was already fixed on later games.
I also went through the game with him and specifically went over the tweaks and adjustments that came out of the beta testing of a pre-produciton unit. The exact same tweaks that I have spoken about here. I also pointed out how the xeno mech worked on original code, but with updates it was specifically disabled until the new boards are installed/new mech arrives. He wanted to see the xeno tounge come out, so i power cycled the game for him to see it and even explained how it is different in a real game play (quicker, mag catch sequence, etc) I happily went through the things that have changed. I even offered to open up the hood and show him the underside, but he declined (I guess he did not want to see the quality construction or actually understand how the preproduciton boards were different from the current ones?)
He did go on and on and on about how he is building his very own game and plans to surprise everyone with it. Granted he spent alot of time talking about how the Alien design 'stole' the things he was going to do in his game so now he had to change it all up. LOL.

I drive up to visit my wife's parents in Madison a couple of times a month. When I have the chance I head over to Rossi's and play all of their pinball machines. I played Metallica, Star Wars, etc. for a while before I made it over to play Alien. When i found out that your machine was pretty close I occasionally went and played it. On this particular occasion you were there, but I didn't know if it was you. I took a pic of you and texted it to a few friends and asked "Is this Whysnow?" They all responded that it was you. That's why I asked if you were Hilton, remember? (Chris obviously had some fun with that pic.) i also took a pic of the Xenomorph and the playfield.

I told you I knew Chris because I figured you'd get a kick out of it. I could tell people that I know you now too. Chris has seen the game on several occasions at Allentown, Expo and Coin Taker's, so there was nothing to tell. There is no "intel" I could provide him with. I came to drop my own money into your game and play it. I promise not to make that mistake again.

You heard me say I think the machine looks nice. It shoots OK. It's all good. But you kept going on and on about how it has the best flow of any pinball machine ever made. I didn't comment. I don't agree. It really isn't that big of a deal because we all have our own opinions. I haven't posted anything disparaging in this thread about the gameplay. I have just asked about code and callouts.

Yes I am making my own game. And that is why I revealed nothing about it to you, no matter how many times you asked. The only thing I mentioned was how the left side of my playfield USED to look similar to the Alien layout, but with a couple of extra shots. My joke was that people would think I stole it from Alien even though mine existed before. I have changed the layout so it doesn't even matter anymore. How could Heighway steal from a game they haven't seen? It doesn't make any sense.

Your over-the-top response and attitude on here is why I sent that pic (before somebody had fun with it) and asked my friends if this was you. Part of me didn't want to talk to you because of your actions on here. I should have just kept to myself and not talked to you at all. You accuse me of taking "creeper photos" and try to intimidate me and paint me into a corner. Great. Lesson learned. I don't know who you think you are winning over with this macho over-aggressive attitude, but I can tell it is not working. You did the same thing in the Predator thread. Screaming and yelling and criticizing anybody who disagreed with you. In the end you were left holding the bag.

#14085 2 years ago

Jesus. Take it to PM. Nobody gives a shit about pinsider drama.

Looking forward to the next production update. With all this activity I thought there was one

#14086 2 years ago

Def a great video!

Thiel is phenomenal on the sound.

#14087 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Jesus. Take it to PM. Nobody gives a shit about pinsider drama.
Looking forward to the next production update. With all this activity I thought there was one

What are you talking about???
The drama is what makes me log in daily and it has been lack luster the past few months...I hope Shillton can pick it up a notch or two

#14088 2 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

I drive up to visit my wife's parents in Madison a couple of times a month. When I have the chance I head over to Rossi's and play all of their pinball machines. I played Metallica, Star Wars, etc. for a while before I made it over to play Alien. When i found out that your machine was pretty close I occasionally went and played it. On this particular occasion you were there, but I didn't know if it was you. I took a pic of you and texted it to a few friends and asked "Is this Whysnow?" They all responded that it was you. That's why I asked if you were Hilton, remember? (Chris obviously had some fun with that pic.) i also took a pic of the Xenomorph and the playfield.
I told you I knew Chris because I figured you'd get a kick out of it. I could tell people that I know you now too. Chris has seen the game on several occasions at Allentown, Expo and Coin Taker's, so there was nothing to tell. There is no "intel" I could provide him with. I came to drop my own money into your game and play it. I promise not to make that mistake again.
you heard ma say I think the machine looks nice. It shoots OK. It's all good. But you kept going on and on about how it has the best flow of any pinball machine ever made. I didn't comment. I don't agree. It really isn't that big of a deal because we all have our own opinions. I haven't posted anything disparaging in this thread about the gameplay. I have just asked about code and callouts.
Yes I am making my own game. And that is why I revealed nothing about it to you, no matter how many times you asked. The only thing I mentioned was how the left side of my playfield USED to look similar to the Alien layout, but with a couple of extra shots. My joke was that people would think I stole it from Alien even though mine existed before. I have changed the layout so it doesn't even matter anymore. How could Heighway steal from a game they haven't seen? It doesn't make any sense.
Your over-the-top response and attitude on here is why I sent that pic (before somebody had fun with it) and asked my friends if this was you. Part of me didn't want to talk to you because of your actions on here. I should have just kept to myself and not talked to you at all. You accuse me of taking "creeper photos" and try to intimidate me and paint me into a corner. Great. Lesson learned. I don't know who you think you are winning over with this macho over-aggressive attitude, but I can tell it is not working. You did the same thing in the Predator thread. Screaming and yelling and criticizing anybody who disagreed with you. In the end you were left holding the bag.

WTF is this doing in this thread? Yes, please take it to pm....or just leave (woodworker, not whysnow).

#14089 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Def a great video!
Thiel is phenomenal on the sound.

Agreed....very, very excited to see the coded fiber ramps and full LE badass on display......maybe slow...just keep the ship steady....LE, LE, LE!!!!!

#14090 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

.....Glad I got out more and more. Granted, these are issues to be expected with a brand new, never done before game like this. But, man....... like I said: I realized I didn't want to be a guinea pig owner.
Hopefully, this is a "one off" situation and not all the games out the door are like this...?

When I was over a friend's house for the unboxing, there were a few issues out of the box, nothing major though. The backboard LEDs were not working. Also the xeno head locked up once or twice trying to grab the ball. A few times when the ball drained it did not register it right away so the game and music continued for about another 5 seconds. Again no big showstoppers to me, by that I mean it's probably a staple through the LED strip and the xeno head and ball drain malfunctioned because of early software..? The only nit picky thing that I didn't like however was the big screen's resolution seemed off. It basically duplicates the same image from the PF's smaller screen but it looked a little grainy. In other words, to me anyway, it looked the smaller image was upscaled to fit the big screen.

#14091 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

When I was over a friend's house for the unboxing, there were a few issues out of the box, nothing major though. The backboard LEDs were not working. Also the xeno head locked up once or twice trying to grab the ball. A few times when the ball drained it did not register is right away so the game and music continued for about another 5 seconds. Again no big showstoppers to me, by that I mean it's probably a staple through the LED strip and the xeno head and ball drain malfunctioned because of early software..? The only nit picky thing that I didn't like however was the big screen's resolution seemed off. It basically duplicates the same image from the PF's smaller screen but it looked a little grainy. In other words, to me anyway, it looked the smaller image was upscaled to fit the big screen.

Loose connector and as It turns out I didnt push the backbox harness back up in the head. The Zeno Mech track was unable to move back fully to the home position and release the ball.
No issues since the cable was relocated to the head

#14092 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

WTF is this doing in this thread? Yes, please take it to pm....or just leave (woodworker, not whysnow).

Well...touched a nerve here.....I just don't read enough of the ongoing internal drama obviously....just want title updates...could give a shit about the rest....like a soap opera or something....

#14093 2 years ago

Sorry , have to say this:

Children , children please behave.
( my momma used to say)

#14094 2 years ago

Drama follows K-trowel cause he has a mancrush on Hilton's flip phone and because he thinks he's pinballs best marketer because he got Marty Mcfly to go back in time to give Slash a Dr. Pepsi so that China could be a Democracy. #realtalk

#14095 2 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Drama follows K-trowel cause he has a mancrush on Hilton's flip phone and because he thinks he's pinballs best marketer because he got Marty Mcfly to go back in time to give Slash a Dr. Pepsi so that China could be a Democracy. #realtalk

Heighway will forever be his white whale. Sure he's still devistated about the life ban but we're all better off for it here. Alien is a juggernaut of a theme and will succeed. Looking forward to getting mine.

#14096 2 years ago

Can someone clarify the status of flashers in this game? Is there a chance they won't be added? Why were flashers not in the game from the beginning?

I cannot understand why anyone would build a machine without flashers.

#14097 2 years ago

Saw Alien:Covenant last night. A good sequel to Prometheus. Ending still leaves lots of questions and possibilities. Looking forward to a third movie to see how it all wraps up with a crashed Engineer's ship containing a Queen on LV-426.

#14098 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Saw Alien:Covenant last night. A good sequel to Prometheus. Ending still leaves lots of questions and possibilities. Looking forward to a third movie to see how it all wraps up with a crashed Engineer's ship containing a Queen on LV-426.

Thanks for not giving away the ending.

#14099 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

1. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FILM. I THOUGHT PROMETHEUS WAS GREAT. 2. WHY WOULD SOMEONE DOWNVOTE THIS POST???

#14100 2 years ago

» YouTube video

you are either way too good or this game is way too easy. 4 minutes + of non-stop multiball is not appealing at all. it looks like you have the table pitched nice and steep too. it looks a bit dark too...not to be a little bitch

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
There are 24654 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 494.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside