• 24,845 posts
  • 990 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 268 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,864 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4911 (resized).jpg
IMG_4910 (resized).jpg
Unbenannt (resized).JPG
36C12A21-ACB7-4C77-AA6E-93870258191D (resized).jpeg
12078675-4704659829489674 (resized).jpg
9A1AD931-4F86-4CAC-A73C-8318A968E54C (resized).jpeg
07445D35-9F91-4590-9914-57FDDA690747 (resized).jpeg
D09745A7-95CD-4576-AA7E-88E1EF02E6AA (resized).jpeg
AEDE433F-D01E-4758-9089-F84807756690 (resized).jpeg
71A48A9B-1FFA-4761-8F8A-3CF514A5E4A9 (resized).jpeg
6FE7CC81-88E9-43CD-AA7A-46024E118C7B (resized).jpeg
E9D0CD76-07B8-40A2-95C0-9F9A6628AC0A (resized).jpeg
89006E32-605F-44EE-A01D-AF7DE43870DE (resized).jpeg
Through (resized).JPG
4842E1BF-995A-4668-9732-CA12FB7194AB (resized).jpeg
7741AAFD-69CD-4683-B1E1-5A6D5CF8C059 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24845 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 497.
#11001 2 years ago

edit:no longer relevant

#11002 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

the first owner may not be a pinside guy , although when the pic still showed who he was , i put in a facebook friend request

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-on-its-way-to-starport-in-morgantown-wv#post-3600605

#11004 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so 2.5 hours to come play a rare game? I have done that on an afternoon post work before.

And we all know you a crazy person. LOL

#11005 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

And we all know you a crazy person. LOL

are you free on April 1st?

#11006 2 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

The jaw opens and closes. The xenomorph snarls, hisses and eats steel pinballs

But Andrew, will it cook my dinner, and fend off trolls?

#11007 2 years ago

Andrew how many game did you planed to produce each week ? * realistically

#11008 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

But Andrew, will it cook my dinner, and fend off trolls?

I'd hazard a guess that she can at least help crack some eggs!

Quoted from whatchapopo:

Andrew how many game did you planed to produce each week ? * realistically

We're starting off slow and building up to 100+ a month within the next few months

#11009 2 years ago

Hey heighwaypinball Andrew,

Just curious if you have thought about a package deal if someone wants an Alien and a FT kit at the same time?

#11010 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Hey heighwaypinball Andrew,
Just curious if you have thought about a package deal if someone wants an Alien and a FT kit at the same time?

My plan was definitely to buy these together as well.

#11011 2 years ago

David will get a game shortly which will allow him to make more improvements

Now you just need to require him to bring his to the NW Pinball Show in June!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#11012 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Now you just need to require him to bring his to the NW Pinball Show in June!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Nitro brought full throttle last year, so if be shocked if they didn't bring alien this year. Or just drive up to there show room and play it when they get their floor model in!

#11013 2 years ago

I gotta get me some money.

#11014 2 years ago

Does anyone know how many standard editions that they are going to make. I did not preorder as I was too nervous but now I want one. If I order now how long will it take to get it? This pin looks amazing!

#11015 2 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Does anyone know how many standard editions that they are going to make. I did not preorder as I was too nervous but now I want one. If I order now how long will it take to get it? This pin looks amazing!

Too late! They made the one they planned on making already...

I'm sure they'll make as many SE's as they can sell for a couple of years to come, anyway. I hope they sell 10K of them - love what they're doing!

#11016 2 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Nitro brought full throttle last year, so if be shocked if they didn't bring alien this year. Or just drive up to there show room and play it when they get their floor model in!

Yep, Nitro has already signed on again to be a sponsor and have a booth, so it looks promising that could indeed be the case.

#11017 2 years ago

Nitro is bringing one to Yegpin in Edmonton in May too!! Can't wait!

#11018 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Nitro is bringing one to Yegpin in Edmonton in May too!! Can't wait!

Perfect then I can try it out before ordering. Awesome!

#11019 2 years ago

Bring some to the Texas Pinball Festival. I want to play!

#11020 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are you free on April 1st?

Is this an open invite? I'll bring beer. I'm in MI, about five hours away (via Google Maps). I've probably driven longer for less.

Chris

#11021 2 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Will there be an alien at pintastic this year?

Me and Andrew have stayed in contact. He would like to attend Pintastic this year so we will see how it all pans out. But Andrew is a good friend of the show.

#11022 2 years ago

Ted when will we see you at Pintastic? Would be cool if you could set up a pinside cigar hour.

#11023 2 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Is this an open invite? I'll bring beer. I'm in MI, about five hours away (via Google Maps). I've probably driven longer for less.
Chris

open invite (assuming all goes as planned)

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=18064#

#11024 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Bring some to the Texas Pinball Festival. I want to play!

It has been confirmed that Alien will be at TPF.

#11025 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Ted when will we see you at Pintastic? Would be cool if you could set up a pinside cigar hour.

NOW, you have me thinking!

#11026 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I see Kulek crossed the pond to work for you

You beat me to it! I assumed he infiltrated to suss out how to acquire a license for a Fox sci-fi movie franchise.

On-topic: Congrats to Heighway on this big milestone!

#11027 2 years ago

Huge congrats to Team Highway! This is a dream theme for me.

Can't wait to play one in Texas. I may have some decisions to make...

#11028 2 years ago

Maybe this has been answered but will a widebody PDI sheet of glass fit on Alien? Same dimensions?

And congrats on getting a game out the door! Hopefully number two and on will be soon

#11029 2 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Maybe this has been answered but will a widebody PDI sheet of glass fit on Alien? Same dimensions?
And congrats on getting a game out the door! Hopefully number two and on will be soon

Don't know if that would work, since I'm pretty sure the glass is integrated with the rails and lock bar.....but then there has to be a way to replace it if it breaks so maybe!

Brian

#11030 2 years ago

That's right I forgot the rails and lock bar lift up instead of the glass sliding out like usual. Hmmm it probably won't fit

#11031 2 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

That's right I forgot the rails and lock bar lift up instead of the glass sliding out like usual. Hmmm it probably won't fit

I think it is standard glass size? (not sure if that is WB os standard size, but I think it is common dimensions either way)

#11032 2 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Yes, it's the same size as normal 'widebody' glass

#11033 2 years ago

Glad to see this. Like many others, this is a dream theme which I will own. I am getting very close to ordering this... I would have had one ordered from the get-go but the bad vibes created by Kulek-gate and JPop kept my pocket-book closed.

Just need to see a few more ship (and decide what I need to sell to find the room).

Nice looking and sounding pin so far though. Can't wait to see some more game-play videos and perhaps play one. Anyone (CoinTaker) going to have one in AllenTown?

#11034 2 years ago

Awesome! So you should be able to change out the standard factory glass for an aftermarket brand such as PDI?

#11035 2 years ago

Andrew, when does the next game ship?

#11036 2 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Awesome! So you should be able to change out the standard factory glass for an aftermarket brand such as PDI?

Yes, I did it on my Full Throttle.

#11037 2 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Quoted from Whysnow:

Andrew, when does the next game ship?

Tomorrow

#11038 2 years ago

What's the plan/timetable/process for Alien kits and Full Throttle CPU upgrades?

#11039 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What's the plan/timetable/process for Alien kits and Full Throttle CPU upgrades?

Brian is currently testing Full Throttle on the new CPUs. We had a resolution issue that has just been fixed.

The kit box is designed and just needs to be prototyped. This should be complete within 2 weeks and at that point, game kits can ship when playfields and boxes have been built.

#11041 2 years ago

Brian is currently testing Full Throttle on the new CPUs. We had a resolution issue that has just been fixed.
The kit box is designed and just needs to be prototyped. This should be complete within 2 weeks and at that point, game kits can ship when playfields and boxes have been built.

Great news. Don't care if full throttle works on new CPU right now. It'll be awhile before we swap out aliens to out full throttle back in at The Sanctum

#11042 2 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Just need to see a few more ship (and decide what I need to sell to find the room).
Nice looking and sounding pin so far though. Can't wait to see some more game-play videos.

I'll take that TRON LE off your hands to help fund your purchase of an Alien

#11043 2 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I believe PDI is an available option for the game when built. Not sure, but thought I read it in here somewhere......mine must have it!!!

#11044 2 years ago

Non-reflective glass is definitely an option per the website. I'm just not sure if they decided on a supplier yet.

The glass & 27" backbox LCD are mandatory purchase options for LE owners IMO.

EDIT: You can add air freight shipping to that option list as well. At least those are the 3 things I'm going with.

#11045 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Non-reflective glass is definitely an option per the website. I'm just not sure if they decided on a supplier yet.
The glass & 27" backbox LCD are mandatory purchase options for LE owners IMO.

From the December update email...
In the near future, we will also be adding PDI non-reflective glass. This, like most optional extras, can be added to your order up to 7 days before your game is shipped.

#11046 2 years ago

Kits in 2 weeks! Sweet!

#11047 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Kits in 2 weeks! Sweet!

Andrew is saying the design phase for the kits should be done in 2 weeks, meaning kits will shipping sometime after that.

#11048 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I'll take that TRON LE off your hands to help fund your purchase of an Alien

Next to LOTR, that would be the last one to go. Besides, it is my wife's favorite pin and the only one other than IM that she plays. If it ever comes up for sale you will know that she is getting rid of me. LOL

#11049 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I want to meet and get my picture with the legendary Ted!

#11050 2 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Next to LOTR, that would be the last one to go. Besides, it is my wife's favorite pin and the only one other than IM that she plays. If it ever comes up for sale you will know that she is getting rid of me. LOL

Well in that case tell her I'll take you with the TRON LE and I'll put an Alien in your new room here.... pretty good deal, housemate?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Sale Pending!
Denver, CO
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
14,000 (Firm)
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 24845 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 497.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside