By HeighwayPinball

2 years ago

Stats

• 17,215 posts - Hot topic!
  • 839 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by kklank
  • Topic is favorited by 276 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,638 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lager sista2 (resized).JPG
lager sista1 (resized).JPG
lager sista (resized).JPG
unbox sista3 (resized).JPG
unbox sista2 (resized).JPG
unbox sista1 (resized).JPG
unbox sista (resized).JPG
spelrum3 (resized).JPG
spelrum 2 (resized).JPG
sepelrum 1 (resized).JPG
galaxyquest05.gif
finish him stooges.gif
green_hornet_660 (resized).jpg
IMG_3600 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 17215 posts in topic. You are on page 220 of 346.
#10951 8 months ago

FANTASTIC!

Looking forward to #2 heading out the door right behind #1!!!

#10952 8 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

andrew do you have the full throttle kits ready to ship with alien pin for those that are buying the ft kit?

We have Full Throttles already on the line, with more about to start - so that shouldn't be a problem

#10953 8 months ago

Congratulations Andrew !! Nice work !

#10954 8 months ago

Congrats Andrew and Heighway team!!!! Look forward to 068 LE!!!! The game looks amazing!!!! I can't wait to play the game in March at the Texas Pinball festival.

#10955 8 months ago

I'll enjoy my waning moments of having the only Alien Pinball in the USA...

#10957 8 months ago

It's real now...

#10958 8 months ago
Quoted from Ferret:

I'll enjoy my waning moments of having the only Alien Pinball in the USA...

You don't live in Pennsylvania. Oh wait... you have been working on the prototype. I wonder what owner #1 would think if a "field of dreams" car procession pulled up at his house?

#10959 8 months ago

So... that was the big update. Can't get much bigger than that.

#10960 8 months ago
Quoted from Travish:

So... that was the big update. Can't get much bigger than that.

Trucks leaving stacked front to back with Alien pins will be as big as it gets, that will be good to see!

#10961 8 months ago

All right....great to see this at last!!!

Now the hard part for me: watching people get the game in their house and seeing if will be the home run we're all hoping for.

#10962 8 months ago

SWEET!!! Congrats Andrew and Heighway Team!! I was excited at Expo to see it, more excited to play it, and now I am even more excited to see it ship!! GREAT job!! I'm saving up my money as we speak! I plan on buying one by the end of summer!!! Christmas in July baby!!!

Brian.....who has a lot more dollars to save after the one I gave Andrew at Expo for my "official" deposit...(kidding for all those that might take that comment seriously!)

Brian giving deposit for Alien pinball (resized).jpg

#10963 8 months ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

275.578 pounds
Nice !!

I had a feeling it was going to be a bit lighter, that's good to hear!

#10964 8 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok so who is the lucky guy getting this pin!

I thought for sure that when you and Andrew spoke on the phone and you decided to not get a refund it was because you were promised the first one?!

#10965 8 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok so who is the lucky guy getting this pin!

wish it was me!

#10966 8 months ago
Quoted from conester:

Brian.....who has a lot more dollars to save after the one I gave Andrew at Expo for my "official" deposit...(kidding for all those that might take that comment seriously!)

I hope Andrew washed his hands after touching that shirt...

#10967 8 months ago

So now that that's done, what's next?

Congrats on the milestone! Looks like an amazing game and if I was in the market for a NIB, it would be my first and only choice.

#10968 8 months ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

ALIEN PINBALL - NOW SHIPPING!!
It has been a long time coming, but we reached another huge milestone today when we shipped out our first customer Alien Pinball game.
It has taken us a long time to get to this point, but the whole team is immensely proud of the game that is now being shipped, and we can't wait for customers to start unboxing their machines and finally getting to play the game.
More games will be shipping this week and next week, as we start gearing up for mass production in the weeks ahead - and we will continue to post more shipping photos here.

Congrats team Heighway, what an achievement

Looking forward to see more pins shipping to fellow pinheads and reading some stories about their experiences here.

Great times ahead

#10969 8 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Looking forward to #2 heading out the door right behind #1!!!

Inner 13-year-old approves

#10970 8 months ago

Let's see some detailed gameplay videos, folks! I've got some cash burning a hole in my pocket...

#10971 8 months ago

Awesome! (And hoping we can figure out how to get one for the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show this June)

#10972 8 months ago

CONGRATS but there is a problem... in don't live in the USA so... it's not mine ^^

#10973 8 months ago
Quoted from whatchapopo:

CONGRATS but there is a problem... in don't live in the USA so... it's not mine ^^

ça va être long d'attendre hein

#10974 8 months ago

Congrats!! :applause:

#10975 8 months ago

So it's true. They're coming to the USA now. Well sir, you can send my Alien by plane, I don't want to wait for the boat trip.

Alien-is-having-a-boat-trip_o_7814 (resized).jpg

Congrats Heighway Pinball!

#10976 8 months ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ça va être long d'attendre hein

maiiiiiiis non

#10977 8 months ago

Wonder who the lucky customer is? Pinsider? It's like finding Willy Wonkas golden ticket.

#10978 8 months ago

Not me this time. I'll be getting a kit when they become available to swap in my full throttle cabinet.

#10979 8 months ago

Congratulations, very exciting!

#10980 8 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

Not me this time. I'll be getting a kit when they become available to swap in my full throttle cabinet.

amazed it is not you!

#10981 8 months ago

Didn't David Thiel say he was waiting for a machine to finalize the sounds? (maybe I saw that on Facebook) so perhaps it's going to him. Or even better, maybe it's going to a distributor, such as nitro which is just down the road from me! One can hope!

#10982 8 months ago
Quoted from redundor:

Didn't David Thiel say he was waiting for a machine to finalize the sounds? (maybe I saw that on Facebook) so perhaps it's going to him. Or even better, maybe it's going to a distributor, such as nitro which is just down the road from me! One can hope!

Would make sense, would be pretty expensive and pointless Heighway just shipping out one customers game alone instead of a truck load. The more hands on David can get with the finished pin the better for all of our ears

#10983 8 months ago
Quoted from redundor:

The game has gone to a customer.

The software is in a very good place right now, but we still work to improve on it. David will get a game shortly which will allow him to make more improvements

#10984 8 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

would be pretty expensive and pointless Heighway just shipping out one customers game alone instead of a truck load.

air frieght is 1 at a time and the shipping company picks them up. Guessing the first ones will almost all go freight as buyers are willing to pay the extra to get the game sooner

I would have to assume down the line that they will go out by the truckload or more likely boatload.

I am glad the line is starting to move and Heighway seems to have a measure approach of getting the first few out slowly and ramping up pace and things get worked out.

#10985 8 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

air frieght is 1 at a time and the shipping company picks them up. Guessing the first ones will almost all go freight as buyers are willing to pay the extra to get the game sooner
I would have to assume down the line that they will go out by the truckload or more likely boatload.
I am glad the line is starting to move and Heighway seems to have a measure approach of getting the first few out slowly and ramping up pace and things get worked out.

Wasn't aware of that, makes sense and totally agree when truckloads are leaving the factory that's going to be a great thing too see.

#10987 8 months ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

The game has gone to a customer.
The software is in a very good place right now, but we still work to improve on it. David will get a game shortly which will allow him to make more improvements

Is the main toy the alien grab now programmed into the game and active?

#10988 8 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Is the main toy the alien grab now programmed into the game and active?

there are videos of it in action (and pretty damn cool if you ask me!)

I was told they had a test rig with over 15000 grabs and working all good. Made me happy to hear they are giving the mechs a good work out.

#10989 8 months ago

I know this is nit-picky, and I apologize if this has been addressed, but is the alien head's mouth agape or is that just me? Why doesnt it close when not in use? I think having it open and close when the screaming noise happens would be a nice touch.

Still looking sweet. Cant wait to see these in peoples hands and....dare I say...PLAY ONE ON LOCATION!?!?!

#10990 8 months ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I know this is nit-picky, and I apologize if this has been addressed, but is the alien head's mouth agape or is that just me? Why doesnt it close when not in use? I think having it open and close when the screaming noise happens would be a nice touch.
Still looking sweet. Cant wait to see these in peoples hands and....dare I say...PLAY ONE ON LOCATION!?!?!

how far are you from Madison?

#10991 8 months ago

The jaw opens and closes. The xenomorph snarls, hisses and eats steel pinballs

#10992 8 months ago

Who's getting the first? I'm sure they will come forward and let us all watch the first opening of the first Alien!

#10993 8 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how far are you from Madison?

137 miles...

#10994 8 months ago

137 miles...

1364 mi

BangHeadAgainstbrickWall.gif

#10995 8 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's :awesome Andrew. Congrats.
I see Kulek crossed the pond to work for you

Lmfao! I thought the same thing!

Great job Andrew! Way to go man. All the best!

#10996 8 months ago

I'm assuming someone will be bringing an Alien to MGC this year? At least I hope so!

#10997 8 months ago

Congrats Heighway Pinball!! I can hardly wait to play it!!

#10998 8 months ago

Will there be an alien at pintastic this year?

#10999 8 months ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Will there be an alien at pintastic this year?

At the very least if heighway is not there with one we will bring ours from The Sanctum along with the linked fastbreaks and our whole tournament bank. Might have to go with the 27' truck again....

#11000 8 months ago

137 miles...

so 2.5 hours to come play a rare game? I have done that on an afternoon post work before.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.99
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 248.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.00
Electronics
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
There are 17215 posts in topic. You are on page 220 of 346.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.