Time to give you an update as to where we are with Alien Pinball development.
We have been quiet for a while, but we have been very busy with development.
Our progress over the last few months includes:
1. Playfield re-design, to incorporate what we learned from the first whitewood (new playfield about to be cut and built)
2. New toys - including interactive ones
3. Models - some built, others in development
4. Feature development, including rotating beacon testing
5. Rules development
6. LCD screen animations development
7. Artwork development
8. Sound development
So why aren't we showing you any of this? Our licensor wants us to keep a lid on publicity for the time being. We, of course, will abide by their request - even though we would love to show you our progress now. However, it won't be long, I'm sure, before we can show you a 'big reveal' soon.
We are still pushing hard to show working prototypes at the UK Pinball Party at our factory on 21st-23rd August.