pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 601.
#9801 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I don't really get wanting to have some static art you never really look at over a large animated display. Who really looks at backglass art when the game is off? When it's on you're playing it.

I have a 65" 4K Ultra HD OLED TV on my wall at home, but I still look at the art I have on the walls in my house

However Alien is a theme that needs the big screen in the back box as the motion and lighting and atmosphere in the films plays such a huge part of the immersion of the world we are going to be playing in, but I wouldn't say no to a kick ass Alien LE translite to hang on my wall next to my pin, I know I would look at it.

#9802 7 years ago

These heighway games have been stroked into American standards peice by piece. Their original concept was swappable everything, widebody, in playfield lcd, no backbox at all.

Now we have an afterthought-ish looking backbox (because it is), an indecisive push for a backbox screen (big one, small one), and now this new mini screen.

Will Andrews vision be continually filtered out over the next few titles?

#9803 7 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

These heighway games have been stroked into American standards peice by piece. Their original concept was swappable everything, widebody, in playfield lcd, no backbox at all.
Now we have an afterthought-ish looking backbox (because it is), an indecisive push for a backbox screen (big one, small one), and now this new mini screen.

HEIGHWAY PINBALL MISSION STATEMENT
"Our goal is to make pinball mainstream again, by producing fun, innovative, reliable and affordable pinball machines, packed with the latest technology."

Best to give the people what they want... right?

#9804 7 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

That's an interesting post.

I think in some areas, the vision remains and in others, I like to think we have evolved.

The backbox is exactly as envisioned. It is meant to be modern, and a breakaway from traditional wedge-shaped backboxes. I think it is only unusual to traditional pinball fans and collectors. New players will hopefully identify with the design more. When you say 'no backbox at all' are you sure you're not thinking of P3 as we have always had a backbox?

However, as has been discussed here previously, we always want to listen to customers, and where appropriate, make changes. This is the reason why we are still currently considering releasing a 'classic' cabinet design - complete with wedge-head - if the demand is there.

A few people have mentioned that the Airlock screen is an afterthought - but the truth is that this concept was approved by FOX 2 years ago. We have just decided to bring it back.The Queen model may yet be available in the future for this game.

The 10.1" backbox LCD screen has now been dropped. It's now either 'no screen' or 27" backbox screen. The 'no screen' option is meant to be more of a 'budget option'. The minute we tested the 27" screen for the first time, it had a huge 'wow factor'. For a game like Alien, we believe the 27" screen is a must-have to enjoy the full A/V experience.

Is my last statement an admission that the 10.1" playfield screen has failed? Not at all. Feedback from players and game owners is that they love the playfield screen. My own personal opinion is that I love both screens being there. I love being able to refer to the playfield screen when the ball is in play, and for the big visual moments - especially when the ball is out of play - I like to stand back and look at the 27" screen.

#9805 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

HEIGHWAY PINBALL MISSION STATEMENT
"Our goal is to make pinball mainstream again, by producing fun, innovative, reliable and affordable pinball machines, packed with the latest technology."
Best to give the people what they want... right?

Innovative yes, but they are going in a traditional path.

Give people what they want? Absolutely!

There is a huge untapped traditionalist market which have posted many comments on pinside about such things as deletion of the in pf screen and having regular decal artwork.

Since these games are evolving more and more into jjp territory, then why not take it all the way?

Or create a line of standalone non-swappable pins and see which sells better.

Edit. I posted this before reading andrews...sorry

#9807 7 years ago

I like the Alien machine concept including the mandatory Xenomorph head. I think the playfield and back box Video screens are a great and and evolving feature that could stand alone in either implementation. However.....the 3rd screen in place of the airlock chamber is just not a good change in my opinion. It has nothing to do with the bezel or physical placement...it's just not a feature at this point...it's a duplicate or tertiary item depending on the model. Pinball is a physical, visual, and auditory experience. A great machine has a great balance of presentation and player interaction of all of these elements. Im sure most pinball folks would agree there can never be enough physical interactions on a playfield. In my opinion some other ball interactive playfield item would have been a better choice as simple or complex as it could have been.

#9808 7 years ago
Quoted from rgb635:

In my opinion some other ball interactive playfield item would have been a better choice as simple or complex as it could have been.

I agree but also think that theres multiple options with the mini screen and only one action with a toy for the most part, a jumping plastic Alien Queen would become boring real fast, its all going to come down to how its implemented, I think using it as a light source with the Xeno head is a smart move.

#9809 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I agree but also think that theres multiple options with the mini screen and only one action with a toy for the most part, a jumping plastic Alien Queen would become boring real fast, its all going to come down to how its implemented, I think using it as a light source with the Xeno head is a smart move.

Plus, the Alien playfield already has, at last count, six dedicated models from three unique toy moulds, even without the physical Queen.

#9810 7 years ago
Quoted from rgb635:

. In my opinion some other ball interactive playfield item would have been a better choice as simple or complex as it could have been.

At this point its likely too late for any major changes, but someone mentioned a lab tube with a face hugger inside. That would be a great idea and may actually fit nicely next to the Xeno head. I suppose the only issue there is that the scoop is related to the queen shot, so that sort of makes it have to be directly queen related, in which case perspective is going to be an issue in almost any case. I think the airlock idea could have worked if executed differently. Instead of a spinning can that looks like the airlock, it could have been a dark covered area that would be made to look like part of the ship that's not scaled down so it could match the xeno head. It would have a door slide up or down that would reveal the queen during certain modes (add flashing lights). I probably did a crappy job of explaining this, but I can see it in my head real well. Basically what was wrong with the original queen can is simply that it was a miniaturized airlock next to the Xeno, just forget that and make it look like part of the ship with a hidden sliding door.

#9811 7 years ago

All I'm reading here lately are criticisms from a bunch of armchair quarterbacks. As stated countless times before, you can't please everyone.

They know exactly how the 3rd screen will be utilized better than any of us. If it makes the game more immersive & easier to convey important information to the player, then it's going to work very well. Virtual airlock doors sliding open to reveal videos of the Queen, CRT graphics, timer countdowns, shot callouts, etc sounds pretty damn cool to me. My resounding faith in Heighway remains unwavered.

Looking forward to January

#9812 7 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

Plus, the Alien playfield already has, at last count, six dedicated models from three unique toy moulds, even without the physical Queen.

I'm curious about a Hypersleep chamber toy (similar to the beds from the Nostromo). Was it ever considered to place a toy in ball lock area on the upper left ramp, where you could see the locked balls inside? I'm not even sure if it would be possible with the new ramp, but might be something to consider to design & make available as an aftermarket mod. I mean isn't the ball lock area referred to as the Hypersleep chamber on the ball save area of the playfield?

Just curious

#9813 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

armchair quarterbacks

=pinsiders

#9814 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

All I'm reading here lately are criticisms from a bunch of armchair quarterbacks

I'm more of a love seat full back but I get ur point, I love the screen and mods will be a plenty for this theme.

#9815 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm curious about a Hypersleep chamber toy (similar to the beds from the Nostromo). Was it ever considered to place a toy in ball lock area on the upper left ramp, where you could see the locked balls inside? I'm not even sure if it would be possible with the new ramp, but might be something to consider to design & make available as an aftermarket mod. I mean isn't the ball lock area referred to as the Hypersleep chamber on the ball save area of the playfield?
Just curious

That's exactly how it's supposed to work.

I mean, I haven't seen the final version with all the changes, but I know I laid out a plastic with a window in it so you can see the locked balls.

#9817 7 years ago

#9818 7 years ago

It's the holidays.

alien (resized).jpgalien (resized).jpg

#9819 7 years ago

I honestly feel like people are just posting now without stopping to actually look at the game first. Or maybe without playing it first, not everyone made it to Expo, and that's fine. But turning the queen into a facehugger in a tube? WTF? Why??

There are already two leaping facehuggers on the slings. This game, after removing the queen sculpt, still has 6 sculpted toys on it, all of which move or light up and all interact with the ball.

Another facehugger? And in a tube, that sits there, and what? Wiggles a little? What would be the point of that? How does it fit in with any of the modes? How does it further the game? How would a third facehugger make sense? What mode does that work with? And now there's no queen at all?

Or we have the guy telling us that pinball is about visual and auditory experiences, complaining about the LCD screen that will feature ... visual and auditory experiences! You want it to interact with the ball? It's sitting over a scoop! One of the most important shots in the whole game for that matter. And it will interact with that scoop of course. But it's not like you can stick a target there or something. This is literally more interactive than what it's replacing.

How about when you shoot that scoop the LCD flashes a warning to let you know the ball is being ejected? Or it displays some useful information letting you know the scoop is ready for a mode, or a mode instruction, or a timer. The doors slide open to reveal the snarling queen, instead of a dinky static toy. (Matt did a great sculpt, to be clear, not his fault the scale just wasn't there.)

We have some other ideas, but they need play testing, so we'll see how they work first. The beauty of it is it's all software, so we can keep improving it independent of Wales building and shipping games. Because whoever said it was a last minute change did have a point, even if I was defensive about it. It's not a random change, it's not a change for the sake of change, but it is the final hour, and the advantage of being able to develop it further is definitely a factor in our favor.

I know I'm sounding grumpy here, but come on, work with us. We're right here, developing the game and interacting with everyone in real time. It's been a long ass journey, you're tired of it, I'm tired of it, I get it. But the negative energy and garbage is just a real drag. I didn't even see what the mods removed that was apparently way personally over the line, and great, glad to miss some asshole taking shots at me. But everything we're doing here has a whole team of people thinking about it, arguing about it, collaborating. I guess I just would hope there's a little faith that we're not f—king it all up.

Do I sound like a crazy person here?

#9820 7 years ago

I think the extra screen is going to be really cool once refined and sized w bezel correctly.

#9821 7 years ago

If anyone here wants to stand up and claim that Andrew doesn't listen to his customers please feel free.

You don't make a good game by asking everyone what they want, and then trying to make them all happy.

homer2 (resized).jpghomer2 (resized).jpg

#9822 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If anyone here wants to stand up and claim that Andrew doesn't listen to his customers please feel free.
You don't make a good game by asking everyone what they want, and then trying to make them all happy.

He's not returning my email and i'm a customer, not sure for how much longer.

#9823 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Pretty sure you live in australia? Andrew has posted NUMEROUS times that they are working out logistics to aus shipping and distributor so just sit tight.

#9824 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Gary Stern has never Skyped me. Andrew has. Just sayin'...

#9825 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty sure you live in australia? Andrew has posted NUMEROUS times that they are working out logistics to aus shipping and distributor so just sit tight.

nothing to do with logistics of shipping or distributors.
more to do with VAT being charged on exported pins.

#9826 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Maybe I missed the original context. Lots of people telling other people to STFU for their opinions on games, and then using "Pinsiders" as a pejorative, as though Pinsiders are something other than pinball lovers/players/buyers.

I agree that it's time for Heighway to stop listening to Pinsider feedback on this game's design at this point...box it. Ship it.

#9827 7 years ago

Agreed. It's been a long 2+ years.

#9828 7 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Agreed. It's been a long 2+ years.

No f—king s#!t, I will drink to that.

#9829 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

nothing to do with logistics of shipping or distributors.

your in Australia brah, no VAT. whats happening ?

#9830 7 years ago

We won't be making changes at this point that will delay this game any further.

The 5" Airlock screen is good to go and as Aurich has said, it will be used in such a way that it won't be overkill - instead, it will enhance the playing experience for the player. The scoop is THAT important in Alien Pinball that the Airlock Screen will become pivotal in the playing experience of this game.

Also, the more visual reference tools you can deliver to brand new players cannot be understated. A new player who actually understands what to do and where to shoot is potentially a repeat player. It's a fine line between telling a player too much, and not telling them enough. Nobody wants to hear "shoot this, shoot that" all the time. But having an additional visual reference tool, ie: screen, showing an animated mode clip that visually shows the player to "shoot here to start 'Acid Burn' mode, for example, seems a great idea to our development team.

As for the Queen - to everyone who misses her - we still hope to bring her back into the game, but will likely be an official after-market mod/add-on to be purchased separately. I can't go into detail about this, at this point, but if she makes it back onto the game then she will be a far better toy - and a much more relevant one.

#9831 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

It's not.

#9832 7 years ago

I know it's off topic but you guys should make a Lord of the Rings Pinball machine I think you could do some amazing things with a Lotr Pinball machine.

#9833 7 years ago
Quoted from AirsoftGuns:

I know it's off topic but you guys should make a Lord of the Rings Pinball machine I think you could do some amazing things with a Lotr Pinball machine.

First post ever? Welcome to pinside!

#9834 7 years ago

Yes it is figured I would make it count and ask for the machine I would love to see remade I don't like the hobbit it was a horrible movie so cheesy and Lotr Pinball was great but I think this company could make another great Lotr Pinball game

#9835 7 years ago

it is on my invoice

#9836 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

it is on my invoice

I have sent you a PM - did you receive it?

If you have been charged sales tax by us on an invoice then that is incorrect.

Please forward the invoice to me at [email protected] and I will address it.

#9837 7 years ago

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, Andrew!

Im afraid, youll need to post everyday! Lets see if it gets read or within 24 hours, another 6 people will design the
game for you!

Doesnt make me miss the non stop emails on how to redesign a Light Bulb!

#9838 7 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

I have sent you a PM - did you receive it?
If you have been charged sales tax by us on an invoice then that is incorrect.
Please forward the invoice to me at [email protected] and I will address it.

Details of the invoice were emailed to you on the 7th of December.
recieved your PM and returned a PM.
if you could look into it please.

#9839 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Because whoever said it was a last minute change did have a point, even if I was defensive about it.

I said it seemed like a last minute change and yes, immediately you got defensive.

Quoted from Aurich:

But turning the queen into a facehugger in a tube? WTF? Why??
Another facehugger? And in a tube, that sits there, and what? Wiggles a little? What would be the point of that? How does it fit in with any of the modes? How does it further the game.
I know I'm sounding grumpy here, but come on, work with us.

Here's my point. One guy says "hey what about a third face hugger" and boom you tear his idea apart. He could be a potential customer. His idea/opinion is his own but as soon as it conflicts with your own you get defensive. The way you react contradicts your post "work with us" why would one give his opinion when this is your reaction?

Quoted from Aurich:

I didn't even see what the mods removed that was apparently way personally over the line, and great, glad to miss some asshole taking shots at me

I'm that as$#h%=e

I will give it another attempt so you don't miss out.

I said the artwork reminds me of Sega art, copy and paste, done! It tends to float on the playfield and is far from seamless.

I then said the 3rd lcd is uninspiring and far from innovative.

This is just my thoughts, some will agree and others won't but who cares, it's just an opinion and we're posting in a forum for pinball discussion.

All I can do is think of a comparison. You might hate my car, the color, wheels, tyres, style etc but to me your opinion doesn't worry me as I like my vehicle. Now, if you gave your opinion regarding my vehicle to the manufacture, then yes they may get offended. The difference, Chrysler, Bentley, Ferrari or for motorcycle lovers, Harley, Yamaha, Ducati etc will never! Post in a public forum.

Quoted from Aurich:

Do I sound like a crazy person here?

Yes, yes you do

#9840 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

as though Pinsiders are something other than pinball lovers/players/buyers

They can be that AND other things...it's not one or the other. You can be a pinball player AND have terrible ideas. You can be a pinball lover(?!) AND be a bit of a whiner, you can be a pinball buyer AND create straw man arguments...

Happy Holidays and may 2017 bring more LCD screens to make "pinsiders" heads explode

#9841 7 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

I'm that as$#h%=e
I said...

Lies, mods had to remove your burger king rant and you know it and so does everyone else that read it. It was so distasteful and uncalled for, surprised you're still here. Sorry, can't take anything you say seriously after you showed the hate.

#9842 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Lies, mods had to remove your burger king rant and you know it and so does everyone else that read it. It was so distasteful and uncalled for, surprised you're still here. Sorry, can't take anything you say seriously after you showed the hate.

I'm far from denying my burger King rant. I'm just showing restraint not to be moderated. No personal attacks, so my new post has none.

#9843 7 years ago

Can't wait to get the game!!!! The changes sound great. I'm paid and ready to go!!! Happy holidays to Andrew and all the heighway pinball employees!!! Tony USA!!

#9844 7 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

I said it seemed like a last minute change and yes, immediately you got defensive.

Here's my point. One guy says "hey what about a third face hugger" and boom you tear his idea apart. He could be a potential customer. His idea/opinion is his own but as soon as it conflicts with your own you get defensive. The way you react contradicts your post "work with us" why would one give his opinion when this is your reaction?

I'm that as$#h%=e
I said the artwork reminds me of Sega art, copy and paste, done! It tends to float on the playfield and is far from seamless.
I then said the 3rd lcd is uninspiring and far from innovative.
This is just my thoughts, some will agree and others won't but who cares, it's just an opinion and we're posting in a forum for pinball discussion.
All I can do is think of a comparison. You might hate my car, the color, wheels, tyres, style etc but to me your opinion doesn't worry me as I like my vehicle. Now, if you gave your opinion regarding my vehicle to the manufacture, then yes they may get offended. The difference, Chrysler, Bentley, Ferrari or for motorcycle lovers, Harley, Yamaha, Ducati etc will never! Post in a public forum.

Yes, yes you do

Certainly you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is gone.
All that remains is you stating you will never buy a Heighway Pinball...Is this not correct?

As you state....we are posting in a forum for discussion......The Playfield criticism has been noted and hashed through,
Im not sure if youve read the thread, and issues over the last 2 years.
However, since you will never be a customer, do you think that the creator of this work, might possibly be offended?

Many good people have left the forum, or others simply dont post because people believe that "discussion" can be "ruined"
with things like, incomplete information, trolling.....you are not buying, or negative criticism.

Especially since a decision was made to put an LCD in. Your Opinion came in seemingly late.

Please also understand, that with 34 posts, and to be here on a reasonably positive thread, with excited buying customers,
the negative perspective is viewed as trolling by some. Generally people prefer to hear criticism, but can sense a negative
tone.

Perhaps not your intent, but in General, no Aurich is not crazy, and a positive contributor to the hobby.

Sorry sir, Just my opinion, and I happen to disagree with yours.

#9845 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's exactly how it's supposed to work.
I mean, I haven't seen the final version with all the changes, but I know I laid out a plastic with a window in it so you can see the locked balls.

Toy or a plastic, just super stoked to hear it might be in the cards. Would be a really nice touch

#9846 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Certainly you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is gone.
All that remains is you stating you will never buy a Heighway Pinball...Is this not correct?
As you state....we are posting in a forum for discussion......The Playfield criticism has been noted and hashed through,
Im not sure if youve read the thread, and issues over the last 2 years.
However, since you will never be a customer, do you think that the creator of this work, might possibly be offended?
Many good people have left the forum, or others simply dont post because people believe that "discussion" can be "ruined"
with things like, incomplete information, trolling.....you are not buying, or negative criticism.
Especially since a decision was made to put an LCD in. Your Opinion came in seemingly late.
Please also understand, that with 34 posts, and to be here on a reasonably positive thread, with excited buying customers,
the negative perspective is viewed as trolling by some. Generally people prefer to hear criticism, but can sense a negative
tone.
Perhaps not your intent, but in General, no Aurich is not crazy, and a positive contributor to the hobby.
Sorry sir, Just my opinion, and I happen to disagree with yours.

Good response. Very well written.

I like few, really wanted Full Throttle. Read my posts. I tried numerous times to purchase without success due to no reply. Many seem to have the same problem. No, I'm not in on Alien but I enjoy reading the threads, opinions, pictures, videos. Still allowed to have an opinion as you have clearly stated.

Apart from posting here regarding my failed purchase re full throttle, my only other post was regarding the 3rd lcd. Instantly I was told from Aurich I was wrong. Seems as per his latest post he recognisers he was defensive and I had a point. He reacted quickly and harshly so I returned the favor.

So no, I'm not disgruntled, I'm not trolling, I just gave my opinion on the 3rd lcd.

#9847 7 years ago

I understand your frustration.

Sometimes, and this is just a friendly suggestion, because I screw up too,
type your post, walk away, and reread before you send.
Perhaps your message can be conveyed in a slightly different manner.

Negative criticism need not hurt.

Nothing wrong...each thread takes a life of its own, and we jump around.

Well meaning people can miss a post, read something incorrectly, or simply have had
a shitty day.

Im only saying all this, because other threads seem to be broken, and this one is now
bubbling over with excitement.

But Ive met Andrew on many occasions, and while his business model at the time of getting a game to where
you are may have failed, he's a Gentlemans, Gentleman, who pours his heart and soul into this project.

Aurich, is a mate youd give the keys to your house and car without concern.

#9848 7 years ago

Look myself and many others simply stated the bezel on the "Queen LCD" screen was to large and jammed right next to the centerpiece of the game.

Andrew read these posts and nicely commented that they now have an option for a screen with a smaller (hopefully black) bezel and it will be as far away from the xeno head as possible. Done.

Issue commented on and apparently issue solved... now let's get them rolling off the line. Good job Andrew.

#9849 7 years ago

You hit the nail on the head. My greatest flaw is reacting too quickly, I know as the little lady tells me this all the time.

I guess I look at it as a business point of view. I've been in the media game for years and work for the largest media company in the world. I understand marketing corporates in an extensive way. My only advice would be responding to people as an employee and not a personality. He's representing a company. Don't tell people they are wrong, don't respond to people with WTF? It's just not good business. 9,000 posts and over 600 by aurich, how many of these post show any form of professionalism. There is a vast difference with how Andrew replies.

I get how the pinball community loves speaking with the manufacturer. They feel ownership, like their thoughts or opinions count towards the end goal. Hell they cant ring Chevy and discuss their design plans for the new Camaro..........Hmmmm but maybe this is my point.

Thanks for the tip.  Time to watch some batman 66 gameplay videos.

#9850 7 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

[ some words ]

Apparently you're the guy who wrote something about me that was so offensive the moderators had to delete it, I didn't realize that until now. I don't know you, you sure as hell don't know me, and I don't know what your problem is, but I'm not going to waste my time engaging with someone who would do that (and then try and lecture about behavior lol), and I couldn't care less what you think of the game, how I post, or just about anything else.

The crazy personal nonsense people think is okay to just spew on the internet because they're anonymous, or on the other side of the planet, it's just beyond me. Cheers to the mods who have to put up with all of it, it's a pain I'm sure, but I appreciate it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

9,799 (OBO)
There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/197 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.