DSCN7035 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240316_180704 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 601.
#8051 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I saw a live stream and the playfield under real conditions is way cooler

Where is this live stream?

#8052 7 years ago

Check this pic!

imagejpeg_0 (resized).jpgimagejpeg_0 (resized).jpg

#8053 7 years ago

Hmm... LE is listed at $7100 if paid in full...

#8054 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I can't gain access to the site and pinside is as slow as shit right now. Where did u guys see the vid?

Go to the Heighway home page.

http://www.heighwaypinball.com/home/

#8055 7 years ago

Its showing 7100 dollars for the LE on the site right now? I can't find the video and I'm getting upset, Whats happening?

OK, everythings ok I just saw it and its greatness, still not sure whats going on with the pricing.

#8056 7 years ago

Have they said when they are going to start delivering games?

#8057 7 years ago

It's hard not to grin when you first see the xenomorph head eat that ball. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that on a pin.

#8058 7 years ago

What is going on with that price? I sure hope us early birds get the same deal...

#8059 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Its showing 7100 dollars for the LE on the site right now? I can't find the video and I'm getting upset, Whats happening?

It's on the home page of the website, click and wait for it to start.

#8060 7 years ago

I thought that light bar was axed.

#8061 7 years ago

The price seems extremely inexpensive by comparison. I guess i am getting used to outrageous pricing. Something tells me Alien will be the only one to hold its value.

I also expect to see a ton of older games go up for sale very soon.

#8062 7 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Go to the Heighway home page.

it just started working now, I was getting an error message for the last 3 hours. Man that video is amazing, nothing else is touching this game right now, certainly not that kiddie game "Dialed In".

#8063 7 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Hmm... LE is listed at $7100 if paid in full...

Has there been a price drop? That's like 1k off the last price listed.

#8064 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What is going on with that price? I sure hope us early birds get the same deal...

If not I'll cancel my order and re-purchase at the new price.

#8065 7 years ago

Alien video looks spectacular. Especially all the talk proving true about game immersion, sound, and video. If it has feel and speed similar to Full Throttle, this game will be an instant classic. After today's event's, Andrew needs to be careful doing his celebratory back flip.

#8066 7 years ago

Holy crap... Chrome trim add on is $880! Now I see why the price dropped! For you standard guys... Fibre Optic Ramp lighting kit is $800, Blade lighting is $240, Beacons are $220, non reflective glass $210, shaker $160, and you already know the 27" LCD is $550, no little back box lcd option...

#8067 7 years ago

Wow, Alien compared to Dialed in!

There is no comparison. One is an epic fail.

If my LE just went down to $7100 then thats great

Heighway just blew away JJP and Lawlor.

Still LOVE my BM66LE

#8068 7 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

I hope Sigourney is in the final version.

You play as Ripley. I'm not sure how that would work but it's too early to know right now. Maybe some of her movie lines as call outs?

Nevertheless, I've finally got to see the direction this pin is headed with this early video. I'm in on an LE for sure now.

I have to have this in my play room connected to an 8" full range sub half volume AND 12" limited low frequency sub high volume (for the oomph factor). I did this with TWD and the atmosphere is great, but on this Alien pin? - next level badassery.

#8069 7 years ago

Alien kit is $4350

#8070 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow, Alien compared to Dialed in!
There is no comparison. One is an epic fail.
Heighway just blew away JJP and Lawlor.
Still LOVE my BM66LE

Its still $8150...you guys aren't looking at the USD price

or $7850 for us early guys

#8071 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Looking at the details, it appears the 7100 is GBP. The $7100 is an error. Looks like you save only about $200 taking a standard up to LE. You're getting the additional art and green trim for $200.

#8072 7 years ago

I paid in full and received the 200 discount so Aliens LE was 7650 now I'm fine keeping it at that price and I get the 27" display for free, but I'm going to contact Andrew next week for details that's for sure.

#8073 7 years ago

just awesome!

#8074 7 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Looking at the details, it appears the 7100 is GBP. The $7100 is an error. Looks like you save only about $200 taking a standard up to LE. You're getting the additional art and green trim for $200.

What? The Standard is $6450USD and LE is $8150USD

#8075 7 years ago

Where is the video?

#8076 7 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Its still $8150...you guys aren't looking at the USD price

Nope its USD $7100
Pound $6360
Euro $8150

They are obviously working on the site so who knows, I'll wait till next week.

#8077 7 years ago

#8078 7 years ago

Yeah, I saw the $7100 and could not get to check out. If that price is right I think I'd rather buy an LE than just the kit for my FullT.

#8079 7 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Kinda... supposed to be 7100 euros and 8150 dollars. Shit.

But putting it in the cart equals $7100... wtf...

I emailed Aimee. We'll see what's what.

#8080 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Nope its USD $7100
Pound $6360
Euro $8150

I found the correct USD pricing on one of those screens I was clicking through...Can't remember which one though

#8081 7 years ago

so pleased with what i see so far! loving full throttle , but its going to be in a box under the cab for a loooong time !

#8082 7 years ago

$7100.00 is the pay in full option for the LE, right? I suppose all the LE pre-order people will get it at that price too? I don't believe the LE's are going to last long considering.

The ’35th Anniversary Edition’ or "LE" now also includes the "Illuminated EL blade inside cabinet artwork." Nice! Thank You Heighway Pinball.

#8083 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Nope its USD $7100
Pound $6360
Euro $8150

Yeah, it does show that you when you update the currency. I immediately went to Heighway's site for their reveal video, after JJP's, to look into a potential Alien order in the near future.

#8084 7 years ago

It processes order at 7100 so i hope its the right price

Steve Bowden via facebook is live now still

#8085 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I paid in full and received the 200 discount so Aliens LE was 7650 now I'm fine keeping it at that price and I get the 27" display for free

Good point. I'm in lower as well, but my numbers were using the current site prices.

#8086 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

nice the game looks awesome

#8087 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I looked into this quite some time ago and it was around $8300-$8500 shipped to my door step in Minnesota for an Le. I believe they have relationships or US distributors now so maybe that's changed a bit.

#8088 7 years ago

Looks like a fun game for sure!

#8089 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

This is from the price details. Its hard for me to believe they are giving 1k off for paid in full.

Aprices (resized).JPGAprices (resized).JPG

#8091 7 years ago

They aren't. The Euro conversion and USD conversion factors are switched. It's 8150USD, 7100 Euro, you can tell just by running the British pound value through an online currency converter. I am sure they will fix it soon.

#8092 7 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Looks pretty bad ass... a little hard to get an idea of gameplay but generally it looks like a fun pin, not revolutionary in ruleset (AFAICT) but totally solid, LOTS of focus on the LCD in the playfield. Definitely a cool feature

How in the heck are you who able to determine the ruleset based on this video lol.

#8093 7 years ago

Do you have to get that ugly green trim if you go LE? That black looks a lot better, helps to subdue the effect of that ugly wide trim on the top.

#8094 7 years ago

Both pins here at the launch party don't work properly. No mode starts and I believe no multiball either.
The pin shoots well but without modes it's hard to judge it.

Shooting right orbit and not being able to use right flipper does feel weird though

#8095 7 years ago

Really Cool Game, I cant wait to see the rule set. I hope all you pre-order guys get your game real soon!

#8096 7 years ago

Shoot, I want to cancel my pre-order and purchase it again if it's 7100. I placed a deposit back in Novermber 2014 and the price for my LE was 7850.00, does not include shipping!

That's what I get for pre-ordering...got penalized and now have to pay more!!!

#8097 7 years ago

Two of these make more sense than one Dialed In! LE.

Congrats Heighway. You won EXPO.

#8098 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Do you have to get that ugly green trim if you go LE? That black looks a lot better, helps to subdue the effect of that ugly wide trim on the top.

sounds like you should just pass on the game...

#8099 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The price seems extremely inexpensive by comparison. I guess i am getting used to outrageous pricing. Something tells me Alien will be the only one to hold its value.
I also expect to see a ton of older games go up for sale very soon.

Y all the revels are meh except alien .... i see no real reason yet to get rid of the awesome older pins especially for the ridiculous prices of new stuff ..minus alien as its priced decent for all u get

#8100 7 years ago

That video is pretty rough right there...not well made. But the game looks pretty sweet...can;t wait to play it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
9,799 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 30,036 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/162?hl=t2play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.