• 25,771 posts
  • 1,010 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by the_one
  • Topic is favorited by 273 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 3,048 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

585009D5-D67F-44B4-B001-2ED74F02C911 (resized).jpeg
DSCN7289 (resized).JPG
DSCN7288 (resized).JPG
E9A3F438-43B6-4EE9-B7B9-059640E61E98 (resized).jpeg
E1261283-0CCC-4A02-A73D-6474FCAEB78F (resized).jpeg
oprah alien give a way (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 5 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 4 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 3 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs 2 (resized).jpg
Hudson BDUs (resized).jpg
yx2dpyyljmoowqz60q9i (resized).jpg
Connector (resized).JPG
c679a9e13b3dcfe925b2b43c9193f017ecf95e86 (resized).jpg
4150658_0 (resized).jpg
C97DC8BA-5D2E-4817-AB8C-373D505C5068 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 25771 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 516.
#7301 3 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

But if they lowered the LE # to 240 and did 30 super LE's you'd be all in?

Um no. Not in on Batman '66, would never be in on any machine sight unseen, and after the burn I felt taking a big loss on AVLE I swore off LEs altogether. But Aliens could coax me back in.

#7302 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Once production starts how many games are they planning on shipping a month?

We want to quickly build up to 100 games a month, and take it from there

#7303 3 years ago

Got my email as well LE #5

Looking forward to seeing and playing the finished product at expo!

#7304 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

We want to quickly build up to 100 games a month, and take it from there

What about the playfield kits? What's the ETA on ordering those? Any new info?

#7305 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I really want to throw caution to the wind and place a pre-order, but I need to at least see pics and preferably video so I have a thin veneer of justification. Really hope it comes soon.

So true, i'm in the same boat, having this exact thought since months! but it's the home stretch right now, just a few more weeks

#7306 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

What about the playfield kits? What's the ETA on ordering those? Any new info?

Within 2 weeks, we are looking to announce all add-ons available, including prices, as well as game kits

#7307 3 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Within 2 weeks, we are looking to announce all add-ons available, including prices, as well as game kits

Great!

#7308 3 years ago

chrome aliens le with invisiglass and backglass lcd with full thottle extra playfield. well my poor wife and kids are gonna have a light christmas this year!!!

#7309 3 years ago

What a pleasure it was to receive that email this morning

As an LE owner, I cannot praise Heighway enough for the outstanding communication they have with their customers. They continue to raise the bar for the entire industry & you can't help but feel like you're in good hands. Thanks for the update Andrew!

Looking forward to the upcoming promo video reveal Fingers still crossed & hoping that the LE art package is ALIENS/Queen based!

#7310 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

chrome aliens le with invisiglass and backglass lcd with full thottle extra playfield. well my poor wife and kids are gonna have a light christmas this year!!!

Like everything you've picked out and guess you mean large vs small lcd screen. You need a shaker too, right? As we are going to wait 14 days for real info, what do you speculate that might cost prior to shipping? I am thinking $9.5kish maybe.

#7311 3 years ago

And here I am, down payment through CoinTaker many months ago - no emails in months, no email today....sigh....not that this email will get the pin to me any faster, but it would have been nice to be part of the LE clientele that got a notice All is good, all is good....

#7312 3 years ago

It'll be well worth the wait, but Jesus, Fox--I'm starting to feel like the Grail Knight over here..

indiana-jones-the-last-crusade-knight (resized).jpg

#7313 3 years ago
Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

It'll be well worth the wait, but Jesus, Fox--I'm starting to feel like the Grail Knight over here..

But...you have chosen wisely.

#7314 3 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

And here I am, down payment through CoinTaker many months ago - no emails in months, no email today....sigh....not that this email will get the pin to me any faster, but it would have been nice to be part of the LE clientele that got a notice All is good, all is good....

Then cancel and go via Heighway.

#7315 3 years ago

Damn burning thread fooled me again !!!

#7316 3 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Meh. No email here. I ordered through Heighway, and back then was told my machine would be amongst the first set shipped over to the States...

#7317 3 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Meh. No email here. I ordered through Heighway, and back then was told my machine would be amongst the first set shipped over to the States...

Fear not - our new Customer Services Manager Aimee is just working through all the emails. She didn't get a chance to send them all out today because she is emailing everyone individually, rather than a mass email to all customers.

Emails have not been sent out in any particular order so everyone should receive their emails by the end of tomorrow

#7318 3 years ago

No fear here, Andrew!

#7319 3 years ago

I received an email as well! Woohoo!!
Alien LE #23 coming to Michigan soon!!!

#7320 3 years ago

Rats farts! Congrats on the emails fellas. Here's hoping Melissa from Cointakers comes knocking on my email door

#7321 3 years ago

Got the email from Aimee! Great comms... Am happy to pay the money but only if I totally know what I'm buying by that point. Really need to see the whole LE shooting match, come on Fox!

#7322 3 years ago

Joining the "Got the Email club". Now, the anticipation is ramping up strongly.

#7323 3 years ago

Got mine this afternoon...nice to see options like 'reflection free' glass and Chrome.

Gettin close!

#7324 3 years ago

Got the emails and excited for LE #57!!!

#7325 3 years ago

That much closer to my LE#8! Day one order and I am definitely starting to get pumped. Just sold my Tron and this will definitely help me get over the remorse of selling it and the gaping void left in my line up..... stupid carpet dimples!

#7326 3 years ago

I think Cointaker does their deposit/payment system differently (a fee down to hold and then the rest due before delivery I believe) so maybe that is why they haven't sent out emails yet.

#7327 3 years ago

got the email..................

#7328 3 years ago

Whoa....Ill be watching my inbox tomorrow!!!

#7329 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I really want to throw caution to the wind and place a pre-order, but I need to at least see pics and preferably video so I have a thin veneer of justification. Really hope it comes soon.

100% how I feel. I know I am very likely going to want this pin, but I've actually learned to have some patience in this hobby and will wait for a lot more info to come out, and probably wait for the first reviews of gameplay, before placing an order.

#7330 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

100% how I feel. I know I am very likely going to want this pin, but I've actually learned to have some patience in this hobby and will wait for a lot more info to come out, and probably wait for the first reviews of gameplay, before placing an order.

This was a good post, but I admit I had to get our my dictionary to look up some of the unfamiliar words, like "patience" and "wait".

#7331 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You have much more willpower than me Rob! These great themes have a spell on me.

My pledge today to myself, NO STAR WARS no matter what

#7332 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This was a good post, but I admit I had to get our my dictionary to look up some of the unfamiliar words, like "patience" and "wait".

You're not alone......

#7333 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You have much more willpower than me Rob! These great themes have a spell on me.
My pledge today to myself, NO STAR WARS no matter what

STAR WARS!!!....please tell me this hasn't been announced yet !!!...I caved way to fast on BM66LE...my willpower and ration thought are weakening......

#7334 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

A better man than I.....

#7335 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Like everything you've picked out and guess you mean large vs small lcd screen. You need a shaker too, right? As we are going to wait 14 days for real info, what do you speculate that might cost prior to shipping? I am thinking $9.5kish maybe.

i am not sure plus adding the extra playfield. wow might cost as much as a compact car !!!

#7336 3 years ago

I heard 'beacons'...and all patience went out the window.

#7337 3 years ago

Make sure you have a sub woofer for this game, as long as you're adding up parts.

#7338 3 years ago

Yes........it is here..........the mail

#7339 3 years ago

Aimee confirmed the video is coming out before payment is due - this means it's out in the next 2-3 weeks! An excuse for cracking open an afternoon beer if ever there was one!!

#7340 3 years ago

Even though I can't afford a new game, I'm really interested to see the final product. I may need to find a way because this seems to have a ton of potential.

#7341 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Even though I can't afford a new game, I'm really interested to see the final product. I may need to find a way because this seems to have a ton of potential.

In same situation

#7342 3 years ago

I met up with Andrew today he showed me the motorised Alien head mechanism on video, rest assured if that is approved and in the game it's a truly awesome toy

#7343 3 years ago

I went to PAX East '12 and I went to the Gearbox panel. At the time they were pushing the "Alien: Colonial Marines" game very hard along with "Borderlands 2". They gave out many Facehuggers and I still have mine. They are made out of rubber with poseable "fingers": http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/alien-facehugger-toy-gearbox-34682721 Would make a great topper.

#7344 3 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

I met up with Andrew today he showed me the motorised Alien head mechanism on video, rest assured if that is approved and in the game it's a truly awesome toy

I herd it growls at you. Very cool.

#7345 3 years ago

Getting Pumped !!!

#7346 3 years ago

Still have no email yet....

#7348 3 years ago

E-Mail:

"At this time, you will also be offered additional options – such as LCD screen upgrades, if you have not already upgraded, Non- Reflective glass, Polished Chrome trim, and other options."

Deez other options...

#7349 3 years ago

Man, I really hate this lull between getting the email and the reveal. A bit frustrating that nothing you can do makes the time pass any faster...

15d5204c6096660df79dbbfb4af91936 (resized).jpg

#7350 3 years ago

Can someone post their email?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
10,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Helsinki
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 25771 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 516.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside