pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
zKszZMu.gif

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 601.
#6551 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I like a happy ending

Me too!

#6552 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

"Vigilante" … Freudian Slip?

Speelcheque man. Stoopid Iphone

#6553 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Okay, I have to admit the Newt stuff puts a smile on my face.

We had an Alien call today and decided the game needed more Newt, thinking of shifting a couple things to give her a multiball, a bit of a Newt's greatest hits so we can grab all her good scenes and lines. David Thiel is going to work on her callouts as a starting point.

#6554 7 years ago

Aurich are you going to design side blades for the game?

#6555 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

We had an Alien call today and decided the game needed more Newt, thinking of shifting a couple things to give her a multiball, a bit of a Newt's greatest hits so we can grab all her good scenes and lines. David Thiel is going to work on her callouts as a starting point.

Make sure to include her great cringe worthy line "They're DEAD! All DEAD. Can I go now??!!"

#6556 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Make sure to include her great cringe worthy line "They're DEAD! All DEAD. Can I go now??!!"

Good one and definitely use - My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

#6557 7 years ago

More Newt? Really? I cant take anymore as time and again this thread has proven that this title is in incompetent hands. I never saw the elusive video and Im sure its cool but I've seen tons of great movie trailers that were ultimately better than the actual movie. Requesting a refund today. Oh wait, I wasn't foolish enough to put down a deposit.

#6558 7 years ago

"They mostly come at night..........mostly"

#6559 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

More Newt? Really? I cant take anymore as time and again this thread has proven that this title is in incompetent hands. I never saw the elusive video and Im sure its cool but I've seen tons of great movie trailers that were ultimately better than the actual movie. Requesting a refund today. Oh wait, I wasn't foolish enough to put down a deposit.

bye

#6560 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Nice one. Come in and call the Heighway team incompetent and people with Alien deposits fools.

If anything, time and again, this thread has proven that Heighway is damned if they do and damned if they don't. The only fool is the one who readily arrives at ignorant conclusions.

#6561 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Lol! What are you ten years old? Promise me you'll never play one!!!!!

#6562 7 years ago

He'll be first on the phone once the reveal happens.

#6563 7 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

He'll be first on the phone once the reveal happens.

Exactly!!

#6564 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

attentionwhore-poster1_(resized).jpgattentionwhore-poster1_(resized).jpg

#6565 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400_(resized).pngtumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400_(resized).png

#6566 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Damn...you just ran in here like a spewicide bomber...

spewicide_(resized).jpgspewicide_(resized).jpg

#6567 7 years ago

When I do get this pin, I will look back at all the negative bull crap and laugh my ass off. It's gonna be great!

#6568 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

When I do get this pin, I will look back at all the negative bull crap and laugh my ass off. It's gonna be great!

Why did you give this post a thumbs down?

Quoted from nman:

"They mostly come at night..........mostly"

#6569 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

More Newt? Really?

If you would have just stopped there you might have been alright.

#6570 7 years ago

Are we gonna get 5 pages of Newt BS?

Put it in there and stfu

#6571 7 years ago

about when are these pins shipping?

#6572 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

in thread

#6573 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If you would have just stopped there you might have been alright.

Other than that, problems. Throw this Gentleman out of the door, he is out of line.

#6574 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I suggested that one after the call for an outlane drain.

The other main suggestion was "they mostly come at night" whenever the lights go out.

#6575 7 years ago

What does in thread mean? There's 132 pages in this thread.

#6576 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What does in thread mean? There's 132 pages in this thread.

Quoted from rai:

Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

As I stated in my update, we are pushing to have the game finished mid August. Then it is submitted for approval. At the same time, we will more than likely have an official promo video submitted for approval.
The end result being that we would hope to have the finished promo video released by the end of August.

Goal is to present the complete pin end of August 2016.
Shipping of first pins could happen in October 2016?

All subject to change of course.

#6577 7 years ago

I'm thinking about getting a FT playfield kit when I get Alien...I wonder if Andrew will offer any deals if you get both at the same time.

#6578 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm thinking about getting a FT playfield kit when I get Alien...I wonder if Andrew will offer any deals if you get both at the same time.

Fish Tales?

#6579 7 years ago

Gotta love Pinside huh ??????

#6580 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Gotta love Pinside huh ??????

Oh my....

fist_(resized).pngfist_(resized).pngdaddy_(resized).pngdaddy_(resized).pngleoshrug_(resized).pngleoshrug_(resized).pngdance_(resized).pngdance_(resized).png

#6581 7 years ago

Top of thread, use search box and enter keyword like shipping or ship date, similar to an interweb search...if the tubes are working you may find the answer

#6582 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Goal is to present the complete pin end of August 2016.
Shipping of first pins could happen in October 2016?
All subject to change of course.

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing it, very strong design so far.

#6583 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks
Looking forward to seeing it, very strong design so far.

You are welcome.

Also looking very forward to the final product. Especially to the Xenomorph design. Here is the prototype

#6584 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

you should try this...

win_(resized).jpgwin_(resized).jpg

#6585 7 years ago

Who gives a shit about Newt? If she was left out of this pin I wouldn't care at all, who the hell associates the Aliens films with Newt? Lets keep it in the adult realm please, Sci Fi Horror. Newt

#6586 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Who gives a shit about Newt? If she was left out of this pin I wouldn't care at all, who the hell associates the Aliens films with Newt? Lets keep it in the adult realm please, Sci Fi Horror. Newt

she was an impactful element in aliens but hopefully it will be done tastefully limiting the references/callouts. we dont need another Amy. I am confident it will be done the right way based on what I have seen from this group at heighway so far

#6587 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

she was an impactful element in aliens but hopefully it will be done tastefully limiting the references/callouts. we dont need another Amy. I am confident it will be done the right way based on what I have seen from this group at heighway so far

I know and I'm not against her being in the game but if there's an element to this theme that could left out and not cause an issue for me then that's it for sure.

#6588 7 years ago

Kids in horror movies suck.

#6589 7 years ago

Yeah, sure!

LB_Exorcist_06_(resized).jpgLB_Exorcist_06_(resized).jpg

#6590 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Kids in horror movies suck.

There are exceptions

12842559_10154078673558086_1364872151_o_(resized).jpg12842559_10154078673558086_1364872151_o_(resized).jpg

exorcist_(resized).jpgexorcist_(resized).jpg

kids-of-horror-movies-where-are-they-now-u2_(resized).jpgkids-of-horror-movies-where-are-they-now-u2_(resized).jpg

#6591 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I know and I'm not against her being in the game but if there's an element to this theme that could left out and not cause an issue for me then that's it for sure.

Wish I could give this post more than one thumbs up.

#6592 7 years ago

There's always exceptions....but generally kids suck in supporting roles. Like Newt. Like the shithead kids in Beyond Thunderdome, etc.

#6593 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

There are exceptions

i have seen the shining over 50 times and they are still creepy as hell. the omen is still one of my favorites scary movies and I have never seen the exorcist. I'm too scared

#6594 7 years ago

The best:

maxresdefault_(resized).jpgmaxresdefault_(resized).jpg

#6595 7 years ago

This is the only movie that has really given me the willies, I still get freaked out by Mama.

#6596 7 years ago

I love Newt, she's a huge part of Aliens, the relationship between her and Ripley is part of what makes the film work so well. I'm stoked that we're trying to integrate her into the game more personally.

If anyone tries to tell me that the the they come out at night mostly line isn't a famous Aliens quotable I'm gonna laugh at them!

#6597 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

This is the only movie that has really given me the willies, I still get freaked out by Mama.

Love it!

18bsk627r6cg1jpg_(resized).jpg18bsk627r6cg1jpg_(resized).jpg

4dfc96b0bb6b6f9f3350ecf9a0c0725e_(resized).jpg4dfc96b0bb6b6f9f3350ecf9a0c0725e_(resized).jpg

#6598 7 years ago

Newt midnight madness?

#6599 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I love Newt, she's a huge part of Aliens, the relationship between her and Ripley is part of what makes the film work so well. I'm stoked that we're trying to integrate her into the game more personally.
If anyone tries to tell me that the the they come out at night mostly line isn't a famous Aliens quotable I'm gonna laugh at them!

Kudos!

aliens-1986-newt-and-alien_(resized).jpgaliens-1986-newt-and-alien_(resized).jpg

#6600 7 years ago

Ahhhh the old floating Barbie doll under the walkway.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,799 (OBO)
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 30,035 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 601.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/132?hl=hassanchop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.