• 23,985 posts
  • 976 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 263 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,698 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5543 (resized).JPG
DoorInterlock (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190309-205039 (resized).png
81Zi2iEAVEL._SY879_ (resized).jpg
20190307_151104 (resized).jpg
20190307_151241 (resized).jpg
DSC04644.JPG - Fotogalerie (resized).jpg
20190308_192130.jpg
20190303_110139 (resized).jpg
20190303_110116 (resized).jpg
20190303_110216 (resized).jpg
20190308_131215 (resized).jpg
20190308_130731 (resized).jpg
20190308_125131 (resized).jpg
20190306_103839.jpg
20190305_220352.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 23985 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 480.
#6501 2 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

There is no link. The video only exists on Alien Pinball personnel devices to show in person, as per Fox's current wishes.

Thanks for the info.

#6502 2 years ago

I just went to Cointaker and they have no information on Aliens. Is the pricing going to be similar to Full Throttle?

#6503 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is the pricing going to be similar to Full Throttle?

http://heighwaypinball.com/storenew/

Not sure if pricing is still accurate but all the pdf order forms are there with pricing. $6100 for standard with full payment. That's a $150 more than Full Th was for full pay

#6504 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I just went to Cointaker and they have no information on Aliens. Is the pricing going to be similar to Full Throttle?

Give them a call....Melissa super cool to talk with

#6505 2 years ago

Messages_Image(3524491410)_(resized).png

#6506 2 years ago

THAT is funny as shit!!!

#6509 2 years ago

Requested refund (original deposit almost 1 year ago) over 1 month ago. Couldn't stomach delays and top secret video status any longer. Supposed to have been processed already; email confirmation that cancellation received, yet refund not processed. Emailed Heighway Pinball about this. No response yet.

#6511 2 years ago

Nothing is delayed. The pin will come out just in time. It is just because the stated nonsense the pin would come out spring 15 throwing Nordman into the fire. They knew better but you have to survive in this world.

#6512 2 years ago

The activities for the weekend!!
-Jeff

20160617_201316_(resized).jpg

20160617_201309_(resized).jpg

#6513 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

-Jeff

Super cool! Post lots of pics man!!

#6514 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Soooooo jealous! Enjoy every second of that experience.

#6515 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Requested refund (original deposit almost 1 year ago) over 1 month ago. Couldn't stomach delays and top secret video status any longer. Supposed to have been processed already; email confirmation that cancellation received, yet refund not processed. Emailed Heighway Pinball about this. No response yet.

Too bad you swore off using Venom. I say, "Let that liquid flow!"

#6516 2 years ago

So Signouney says she had to sign off on Heighway and GB. Bill Paxton said he didn't know about it.

Here is Newt and Gorman.

-Jeff

20160618_103832_(resized).jpg

20160618_114538_(resized).jpg

#6517 2 years ago

Ripley. Oh wait...
20160618_124456_(resized).jpg

#6518 2 years ago

That was Weaver signing the poster?

#6519 2 years ago

From left to right. I'm in awe.

Spunkmeyer
Drake
Deitrich
Frost
Vasquez
Gorman
Hudson
Burke
Newt
Hicks
Ripley

20160618_141717_(resized).jpg

#6520 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Couldn't get a photo of that. Not in the rules but you can see her signature in the middle of the poster

-Jeff

#6521 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Looks she's got an assistant doing that stuff for her.

#6522 2 years ago

I wish they'd do something like this for the Alien Nostromo crew, I'd wet myself.

#6523 2 years ago

Signouney signed her own signature. You were not allowed to take pictures.

The girl signing the poster is Carrie Henn who played Newt

#6524 2 years ago

newt_(resized).jpg

#6525 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

So Signouney says she had to sign off on Heighway and GB. Bill Paxton said he didn't know about it.

Wasn't the concern Sigourney wouldn't be "in" the game, so now we've been told by her she is, correct?

I take nothing from Paxton not knowing. His contract with fox might be totally different and they very well may be able to sell his likeness without his signing off on it.

#6526 2 years ago

I got better.

#6527 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Really?

Wonder if Andrew will pop in and give us a heads up on status of the situation.
These are the things that give preorder guys the jitters.

#6528 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

So Signouney says she had to sign off on Heighway and GB.

Did she actually say Heighway? Because she was in the Zen pinball app. (I don't know either way, not my department.)

#6529 2 years ago

I mentioned Heighway. She said she knew about it and had to sign off on it. Take that for what it's worth. Read nothing into it.
It was a 30 second conversation

-Jeff

#6530 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

I mentioned Heighway. She said she knew about it and had to sign off on it. Take that for what it's worth. Read nothing into it.
-Jeff

Right on, thanks.

#6531 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

-Jeff

That's great Jeff!

I really hope Weaver is in Alien, I was told by someone that should know that she was exclusive to GB and Stern a while back. Made zero sense so let's hope that all she did was put her auto on the Alien contract too.

WTF is up with Newt! She still an actress?

#6532 2 years ago

I think Newt was one and done.

I don't think Sigourney is exclusive to anything. She's definitely in the Zen pinball. I just don't know the latest on her being in our game. She's definitely a separate deal from the other actors we got. Fox wants to protect their star I guess.

#6533 2 years ago

I'll tell you this. She was super nice as was everyone. Go watch my Facebook video I posted of the Q &A. I caught the last 20 min of it.

https://www.facebook.com/jealousofjeff/videos/10154340036873901/

-Jeff

#6534 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Really?

Wonder if Andrew will pop in and give us a heads up on status of the situation.
These are the things that give preorder guys the jitters.

Deposit 7/26/15. Refund request 5/13/16. Confirmation email from Heighway regarding cancellation 5/16/16. No refund yet. I'd love for Andrew to pop in and let me know when refund is coming.

#6535 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Deposit 7/26/15. Refund request 5/13/16. Confirmation email from Heighway regarding cancellation 5/16/16. No refund yet. I'd love for Andrew to pop in and let me know when refund is coming.

Have you called Andrew? Would think a private PM would be most effective ( don't see many manufacturers posting any personal transactions in a thread). Anytime I try to get a refund on anything I've special ordered, it's always been at least a 30 day wait....not defending Heighway, but maybe you let a little more time pass here, before thinking it needs to be a concern on the forum. Pinball isn't Walmart.....

#6536 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

He gives out his his business card with personal contact info at pinball shows. I've had good communication with them, but it does take more than one attempt to get an answer on occasion. Call again and be a squeaky wheel.

#6537 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

they are an actual company making games so they are not going to run off with your $1500 or whatever. If it's an emergency and you really need $$ ASAP call them---like the old days.

#6538 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

they are an actual company making games so they are not going to run off with your $1500 or whatever. If it's an emergency and you really need $$ ASAP call them---like the old days.

2 months is a long time for any refund. Besides, poster shouldn't have to chase his refund at all.

Keeping in mind other less than ideal preorder issues we as pinball preorder guys have dealt with before. Companies should be a lot more aware of PR issues now more than ever in pinball.

I've had great and poor experiences in this hobby with preorders. I'm vigilante of signs of potential issues.

#6539 2 years ago

For $10, the "feed your need for Aliens pinball" is a good deal for three tables. Well concepted designs just like the virtual versions on Zaccaria Pinball or Farsight Studios Pinball Arcade. The other option is pre-order, wait 2-3 years, and cross your fingers.

I recommend playing the "film order" on the first game.

Alien_vs_Pinball_Announcement_Screenshot_1.jpg

#6540 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:signs of potential issues

And here we go...

#6541 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I'm vigilante of signs of potential issues.

"Vigilante" … Freudian Slip?

#6542 2 years ago

Slip of the tongue

image_(resized).jpeg

#6543 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Carrie (Newt) is now a school teacher with 2 kids living in the midwest. Her daughter is now the same age as when she was in the movie.
Her brother who was in the Directors Cut has done 1 con with her in London.
She said the best part of working with her brother was there was a scene where she got to hit him with a stuffed doll. She layed into him and her mother who was off screen could do nothing about it!

--Jeff

#6544 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

Apologies - I have been overseas for the best part of 2 weeks and am just catching up now. Oti, my chief administrator, is on holiday for 2 weeks at the moment, which doesn't help.

I'll look into this tomorrow and push it forward.

Apologies for the delay.

Andrew

#6545 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No, Carrie Henn is a 40 year old elementary school teacher.
Never had another role in a feature film again, just TV specials and few documentaries.

Carrie-Henn_(resized).jpg

#6546 2 years ago

BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!

#6547 2 years ago

Burn her anyway!!!

#6548 2 years ago

culbertson7_(resized).jpg

#6549 2 years ago

Okay, I have to admit the Newt stuff puts a smile on my face. I like a happy ending and I'm glad she got to make a movie and then move on with life. Fame seems so very corrosive, not that I ever have to worry.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20135092,00.html

#6550 2 years ago

one of the best movies of all time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
16,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nidderau, HE
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 23985 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 480.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside