• 24,687 posts
  • 986 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Durzel
  • Topic is favorited by 261 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Alien Heighway Pinball, 2017

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,844 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0FA2E8F6-6E66-4461-98A2-D8504806460B (resized).jpeg
20190621_225940.jpg
image (resized).jpg
DSCN6780 (resized).JPG
IMG_3414 (resized).JPG
IMG_3415 (resized).JPG
IMG_0215 (resized).JPG
7558E0DA-70D4-4AEA-8699-7E8E506CE582 (resized).jpeg
7B5B82F0-6FB6-4B76-BE21-4A56537885BD (resized).jpeg
8714E3FD-D526-496C-B18A-E775776E9AF1 (resized).jpeg
Alien Rulesheet.pdf (PDF preview)
02205183-C289-4CFF-A7A3-097DA7882E83 (resized).png
F404241E-FFAA-4989-BB1A-73FAF80696F1 (resized).jpeg
20180621_003705 (resized).jpg
13 (resized).JPG
bf871ec7-c9e4-4525-9f84-c8fc1562d683 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

52 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24687 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 494.
#5951 3 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

You knew this was coming so I'll just get it out of the way now.... Pictures or it didn't happen.
Oh, and I'm still interested in seeing Alien when it's done.

Yeah, i knew that was coming too.

I'll have to try to track one down after work. I'd ask her but she had a root canal earlier today and probably won't react kindly to "Hey, can you send me one of those pics of you with your boobs out so i can post it on a pinball forum."

Edit: almost forgot... Alien! Yay!

#5952 3 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

You don't anymore???

Haven't had cable tv or Directv service in four years. So I don't see any tits on tv.

#5953 3 years ago

Perused the entirety of the last few pages looking for the exciting Alien news...

ron.gif

#5954 3 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Perused the entirety of the last few pages looking for the exciting Alien news...

And now you've just contributed to duping the next guy........and so have I.

#5955 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm out. Draining it. It's a total waste of time.

#5956 3 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Agreed. As soon as there is anything to see I'll find it reported/shared elsewhere.

#5957 3 years ago

In an effort to fill the void by discussing something other than how much it sucks that people aren't talking about Alien, I'll ask something I asked previously and never received an answer to (admittedly, perhaps because there isn't one):

Did everyone take Andrew's statements about not showing a video until the machine was finished as also applying to other things, like publicly showing pics of the LE art, for example? I ask because he seems to reference "videos" specifically as far as I can tell, but I could just be reading too much into it.

#5958 3 years ago

Quoted from Jvspin:

And now you've just contributed to duping the next guy........and so have I.

Quoted from rubberducks:

Quoted from accidental:

Agreed. As soon as there is anything to see I'll find it reported/shared elsewhere.

Unpleasant dreams....

#5959 3 years ago

These guys who post about how they are draining a thread sure are ironic.

#5960 3 years ago

If you want a trip down memory lane, scroll down to the Andrew presentation.

Even though late, very late, Andrew and crew are impressive.

Back around expo 2014 they leased a 41,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility to be able to handle the ramp up in production. That's a big nut, I'm sure there is sure nobody more antsy to get games out the door than Andrew.

Says they started pinball project 2 1/2 yrs prior to expo 2014.

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2014/index.html

As you scroll down, have a laugh and flip the bird at that doofus Jpop.

#5961 3 years ago

This thread never fails to fail.

#5962 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

haha...yeah looking at your collection I would assume you say that. X-files....jesus christ it's a great "theme" at least. How you can have such a piece of shit anywhere near your home baffles me. Your JM laughs at XF...and that's saying something.

Wow, missed this post.... glad I was messing around in this thread and found it...

Well, to answer your question, I LOVE all my pins... and the X-Files, besides the great theme and wonderful music, yes, has a very nice game indeed that I truly enjoy! But that's my personal taste, I don't expect you to have the same taste for pins that I do, au contraire...

But... looking at YOUR collection, I do think you got some really bad games IMO... though I don't feel the need to put you down by writing bad things about'em... as long as I'm concerned, you can shove'em all up yours...

#5963 3 years ago

Actually I like his collection. I personally am not big on RIBON but most like it and DH is underrated. People normally don't have a chance to play it but when they do it gets some love. The rest of him pins get a lot of respect.

#5964 3 years ago

1) Insulting someone's collection is sad
2) Insulting someone's collection in an "Official" thread is even sadder .

#5965 3 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

1) Insulting someone's collection is sad
2) Insulting someone's collection in an "Official" thread is even sadder .

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Wow, missed this post.... glad I was messing around in this thread and found it...

To fill people in, my post was in response to ....

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Theme is EVERYTHING! Thats why I'll never own a woz....

which could be the dumbest statement I've ever heard on pinside....think aboot that for a second.

#5966 3 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

These guys who post about how they are draining a thread sure are ironic.

i refuse to type...

#5967 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You'd be hard pressed at finding anyone under 35-40 who care about a modern EM called "Big Juicy Melons"

The name Big Juicy Melons and the artwork will likely draw in dudes at any age. But aside from starting the ignition for the ensuing alone-time event... yeah thats about as far as that title goes.

#5968 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

The name Big Juicy Melons and the artwork will likely draw in dudes at any age. But aside from starting the ignition for the ensuing alone-time event... yeah thats about as far as that title goes.

I like the gameplay a lot, it's a fun, EM type game, with kick ass audio.

I mean I wouldn't even consider buying one for more than say $700 and that's it's main problem.

#5969 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I like the gameplay a lot, it's a fun, EM type game, with kick ass audio.
I mean I wouldn't even consider buying one for more than say $700 and that's it's main problem.

Having played it a few times now, I would take a real em any day of the week as far as gameplay goes.

#5970 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Having played it a few times now, I would take a real em any day of the week as far as gameplay goes.

So would I...unless it's King Rock/Kool. But old EMs don't have the technology, and that's where they fall behind. Not even o-din has any EMs with a kick ass .25"x.5 full Black & White LCD screen!

#5971 3 years ago

so tempted to drain this thread ... gonna be three months of radio silence from Heighway and 50 nitwits a day, posting here On the other hand, I have so much time invested wading through 5,970 posts of nonsense, why quit now? You haven't. Evidently I don't have anything better to do either. So now dear friends you have 5,971 posts

#5972 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

But old EMs don't have the technology, and that's where they fall behind.

Time for someone to take one of these new fangled pinball control systems and make an El Dorado 2.0.

Edit: Just biding time until the next Alien information. (to sort of bring it back on topic )

#5977 3 years ago

wow! a lot of activity here lately. Anything going on???? Bueller, Bueller ???? Aaaaaaaahhhhhh nnnnooooooooooothing is going on around here. Good, carry on.

#5979 3 years ago

This topic is going to be on fire pretty soon.

giphy_(1).gif

#5980 3 years ago

everybody wants in on the action.

train1.jpg

#5982 3 years ago

I just came back to check on Traci Lords. Did she get her own thread yet?

#5983 3 years ago

Finally this thread is getting good. I knew we needed more meow meows!

Quoted from Taxman:

I just came back to check on Traci Lords. Did she get her own thread yet?

This is turning into a good looking pussy thread so maybe. Meow!

#5986 3 years ago

(personal favorite) ...

train5_(resized).jpg

#5987 3 years ago

aliens_(resized).jpg

#5992 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

wow! a lot of activity here lately. Anything going on???? Bueller, Bueller ???? Aaaaaaaahhhhhh nnnnooooooooooothing is going on around here. Good, carry on.

I still wanna know where the other games from Heighway's "4 games a year" plan that we heard about 3 or 4 years ago.

#5996 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I still wanna know where the other games from Heighway's "4 games a year" plan that we heard about 3 or 4 years ago.

Not sure why but my intuition tells me there may be a train theme coming.

#5999 3 years ago

Is that all you got?

#6000 3 years ago

Hopefully, the mods can come in and clean up this thread....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edmonton, AB
There are 24687 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 494.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside