Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by HoakyPoaky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

paxton.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I know its really early but I'm very excited about this announcement and figured a thread should be started, from the looks of Full Throttle this could be a seriously cool pin, the theme is great so any info or ideas please share.

#2 9 years ago

I put an order in for speculation, obviously want to see more to decide but love the theme, got high hopes as well. The amount of cool toys is endless as is the quotes and music from the films. I would love for some custom voice work , not sure who exactly would be best but for my money, the Pax!

paxton.jpgpaxton.jpg

#3 9 years ago

I hear a shot layout should be forthcoming soon (ish)

#4 9 years ago

I just keep thinking of how great it will be next to my Predator.

#5 9 years ago

As a die hard scifi fan, this title has my attention for sure. I will hang onto my wallet until I see some solid pictures and game details though. I also would like to see their first game shipped, to ensure that the cash is going to actually produce a game in the near future. Putting Nordman on as the games design lead is certainly a move in the right direction.

#6 9 years ago

Ball drain.............. "Game over man, Game over"

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

I put an order in for speculation, obviously want to see more to decide but love the theme, got high hopes as well. The amount of cool toys is endless as is the quotes and music from the films. I would love for some custom voice work , not sure who exactly would be best but for my money, the Pax!

paxton.jpg 25 KB

I posted a link in the other thread to the interview with Andrew from Heighway Pinball. Jared asks him whether the movie will contain voices and quotes from the movies around the 15 minute mark.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-is-heighways-next-game-by-dennis-nordman-1/page/2#post-1978703

#8 9 years ago

Heighway's presentation at Expo was the best, most professionally done overall in my opinion.

Really like what I see, and Alien is a sweet theme!

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Heighway's presentation at Expo was the best, most professionally done overall in my opinion.
    Really like what I see, and Alien is a sweet theme!

Totally agree, Andrew is a competitor to watch out for and Alien with Nordman is exciting for me!

Everybody should go listen to Jared's interview.

#10 9 years ago

ok, here's how i see the 5 balls multi on the DMD :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cyxl_alien-2-bishop-et-le-coup-du-coutea_news

each time we lose a ball, bishop miss his trick, and hudson lose a finger...

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from mummite:

Ball drain.............. "Game over man, Game over"

That's a no-brainer! Really happy to see this theme getting made (a dream theme for me), but I know nothing about Heighway.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.